A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good news, sluts. Albrecht Haller has agreed to all my demands, so there will be some changes soon. But just now I have some time to relax. I have decided that we will make use of the well-equipped BDSM dungeon in the cellar of the castle tower which your friend Delilah has kindly left for us. I will flog each of you in turn and then fuck you."

The girls were overjoyed. Their Master would inflict pain on them and then use their bodies for his gratification. The thought of the pleasure he would take from that filled them with excitement. They would be of service to their Master and for slaves like them there could be no greater reward.

"You -- fuck-wit," Mills said, addressing Nikki. He invariably liked to belittle her intelligence, although in reality, while some of her ideas were a little flaky, she was actually very bright. "What do you think I should use to punish blondie?" This was a reference to Ilse.

"I humbly suggest you use a riding crop on her, Master."

"Yes not a bad idea for a dumb cunt. Blonde bitch, same question to you regarding her," Mills pointed at Lana.

"I know she hates being caned Master."

"Very good, then the cane it is." Finally Geoff turned to Svetlana. "And what should I do with dumbo?" he asked her.

"Nikki is a real pain-slut, Master, who can take heavy punishment. Mistress Delilah has trained her well. She will hardly even notice anything less than a whipping."

"Excellent suggestions, sluts; well done. Now get your tasty little arses down to that dungeon and we can get started. And remember to scream and cry, girls; I always enjoy that."

*****

It was the evening before Matt, Georgia, Delilah and Millie were to travel to the continent. They would fly on the same private plane to Germany, where Herr Haller would have a car waiting for Georgia and Carly Stone, while the others would travel onward to Romania. They were all aware that there was danger to what they were planning and this gathering of the harem members had been unplanned. They were simply seeking reassurance from one another's presence.

Georgia took the opportunity to raise something that was worrying her. "Master, you haven't made love to any of us for days. Is something wrong?" Matt noticed Georgia's use of his formal title rather than, as was more normal between them, she calling him by name.

"Yes, there's a lot wrong. I'm scared for what is happening to Ilse, Nikki and Lana and for what might happen to you three. Frankly, sex is the last thing on my mind at present."

"But it's more than that, isn't it Master?" Georgia noted shrewdly. "I saw how upset you were by that video Mills sent us. You're blaming yourself for what's happened and feeling bad about it. I wish you wouldn't. None of this is your fault."

"But it is," Matt sad sadly. "You saw how much the girls loved Mills abusing them, how they got off on it. None of them was like that until they met me. I was the one that put that in their heads. I was such an arrogant bastard when I started this, certain I had earned the right to do whatever I wanted. But in reality I was a sick fool. No one has the right to do such things. I'm as evil as Mills."

Georgia, Delilah and Millie glanced at one another, all thinking the same thing. They loved their life in Matt's harem, they loved each other and they loved him. They were blissfully happy and were about to fight Mills for the right to keep it that way. How could they convince their Master to feel the same?

"Well, if you are feeling bad about ordering us around, Boss," Millie cut in, "at least let us take the initiative instead. How about the three of us make love to you to show how we feel about you and our life together. Surely you can't say no to three hot babes like us!"

Matt had to concede she had a point. It had been a while and the sight of the auburn haired Delilah perched on his bed between two hot blondes made for an arousing scene. Whatever his present negative feelings about having created a harem might be, his cock was urgently trying to make a counter argument.

"Alright, you can do what you will -- on one condition. Georgia, I know you're plotting something with Jessica. I want to know what it is and I want the truth."

That was essentially a direct order and Georgia knew she was incapable of lying to her Master, so, reluctantly, she told him. She was worried that this disclosure was premature and should have waited until after they had got all her harem sisters back.

"I've known for a while how you felt," she said, "how you keep having these misgivings about what you did in bringing us together. Sometimes it seems you've overcome them and are enjoying it like you should -- that time in the hotel in Italy for example -- but then you go back to having doubts. And now this business has made it much worse. It upsets us, Matt. We love being together and having you as our Master and we want you to feel the same."

Matt was about to interrupt her and point out, yet again, that it was just the programming he had put in their heads that made them think that when Georgia held up a hand to stop him. She knew what he was going to say and she didn't want to hear it. Programming or not, it was real to them.

"When we came here," she continued, "I saw how happy Mike, Jessica and all the girls were; how they all loved each other and enjoyed being together. I realised that was what I wanted for us. So I talked to Jess about it and she was really understanding and sympathetic and said she wanted to help us. We talked it through and decided that the best way for you to learn how to enjoy your harem properly was by example and therefore we should all get together and... and."

"And what?" Matt asked, puzzled.

"Share Masters," Georgia said reluctantly. "If the two harems spent time together and intermingled then you would see how Mike's girls need him just as we need you and how he has come to terms with this and enjoys it."

"What the fuck?" cut in Delilah, "Are you saying that I could shag Mike Roberts? I could have a man other than Matt -- or maybe both of them at the same time? Fuck it, Georgia, that's a genius plan. The only downside to this whole harem business has been the lack of sex with other men. God, I miss that."

"Hold on a minute here," said Millie. "I mean, obviously I love having sex with Matt because... well, he's my Master. I think of him as a kind of honorary woman. But I have no interest in other men. I'm still a lesbian, you know, and proud of it!"

"No, that's fine Millie," Georgia replied, "Jess and I agreed that it would be voluntary for us girls. If we wanted to remain exclusive to our current Master then that was our choice, but if we wanted to share then all was good."

Matt had been sitting listening to the interplay in sheer disbelief. Finally he got his thoughts together. "Hang on a minute. You girls are exclusive to me -- at least as far as the male sex goes. It's in the programming. And I'm pretty sure the same applies to Mike and his harem. You can't just do this, it wouldn't work."

Georgia smiled at him, "I know; which is why we need to get you and Mike to allow it. If you give permission then it can happen. Jess is working on Mike and I was supposed to do the same with you, only I was going to wait until after Romania."

"But... but why would I agree?" asked Matt, still struggling with the concept.

"I can think of eight good reasons," smirked Delilah.

The meaning of Delilah's comment suddenly hit Matt. Georgia was suggesting that he might be able to sleep with the women of Mike's harem -- or at least as many as agreed to do so. And Matt had to admit he had not been immune to their charms while he had been staying at Park Manor. Geoff Mills had selected them all originally and, monumental bastard though he was, he had excellent taste in women. Little vignettes played across his mind of him fucking Becky Langton or Sakura or Ellie or...

Matt sighed; he was such a push-over for a pretty face. Realising he was weakening, he asked, "Does Mike Roberts know about this?"

"Yes, Jess has suggested it to him," Georgia replied.

"And what did he say?"

"She said that he's thinking about it." Then the American girl suddenly grinned impishly, "I suspect some of his thoughts are very similar to those you were just having, only about me and Delilah."

Matt and Georgia had spent a lot of time together and it had reached the point where she could read him like a book, so Matt didn't bother to deny it. Instead he said, "I think I'd better talk to Mike about this, but not until after we get back from Romania with the girls."

"A good plan, Master," Georgia said in her most submissive manner, which Matt took with a pinch of salt on this occasion. "And now I've told you what you wanted to know, you're going to lie back and let your harem pamper you, like a good Master deserves."

Matt sighed again. There was nothing for it but to allow three smoking hot girls to use their hands, mouths, breasts and pussies to bring him delightful bliss; it really was shear hell being Master of a harem sometimes. He quietly removed his clothing and lay down on the bed. "I'm all yours ladies."

*****

There was a lot of sex happening that evening. Not far away in Mike and Jessica's bedroom Carly was being entertained by her Master and Mistress, for much the same reason as Matt was by his girls. She was going away from them and they wanted to show they loved her.

When Carly had entered she had asked how she might serve them, only to be told that tonight Mike and Jess wanted to please her. Unused to such control, Carly had shyly requested that her Mistress went down on her, as Jess was so wonderful at it that she always came, and afterward that her Master fucked her from behind as she was sure if he did she would have a second orgasm.

Naturally, Mike and Jess had been only too happy to grant these requests, in which they would find equal pleasure. Soon Mike was treated to the sight of the small dark haired girl lying naked on the bed, legs spread wide, while the blonde hair of his equally naked wife flopped as she eagerly tongued and fingered Carly's pussy.

Naturally enough, Mike's cock had swelled into a firm erection and seeing this Carly asked that she be allowed to suck on it while Jess continued to demonstrate her cunnilingus skills. That was also not an offer Mike was about to turn down and he enjoyed moulding and squeezing Carly's pleasingly perky breasts as she suckled on his cock.

Carly's prediction soon came true and Jessica brought her to orgasm, driving two fingers into the girl's cunt while lapping frantically at her clitoris. Carly released Mike's cock from her mouth and grabbed Jessica's hair instead, holding her Mistress' face in place, pressed against her pussy. Carly moaned in pleasure as Jess eagerly drank down her juices.

Finally releasing Jessica, Carly lay back on the bed satisfied, basking in the love of her beautiful Master and Mistress. However, she was not allowed much respite. Mike was as horny as he could ever remember, and Jess was hardly helping him maintain control by stroking and sucking on his cock. He moved forward and gently but firmly picked Carly up, spun her round and put her back on the bed face down. She knew what was coming and quickly moved onto all fours.

Mike climbed onto the bed and knelt behind her. Carly's pussy was soaked from the tonguing she had just received and the orgasm it had led to. Mike simply positioned his steel hard erection to her cunt and slid inside her with ease.

In Mike's head he still thought of Carly as a rather fragile young lady, but in reality at 25 she was a great deal tougher physically and mentally than he reckoned. She had demonstrated repeatedly over the last few months that when it came to being fucked what she enjoyed most was to be taken hard and fast. Even now she was pushing back against her Master's thrusts, silently urging him to go harder and deeper.

Jess knew perfectly well what Carly liked best and she suddenly gave Mike a hard slap on his naked backside, laughed and then whispered into her husband's ear, "Fuck the little bitch, Master. Make her cum with your big, hard cock."

Mike got the message and increased his pace. Carly began to give low moans of pleasure, which only increased when Jessica shuffled round to bed beside her and began to squeeze Carly's tits as they hung beneath her slender frame and pulled and tweaked her nipples.

Mike wanted to do the girl justice and when Carly finally came, with Jessica helping by stroking her clitoris, he kept going, pounding into the dark-haired harder and faster until she came again just as he finally released his pent-up cum inside her. They collapsed onto the bed, covered in sweat and love juices, utterly spent, Mike's cock still embedded in Carly's pussy. Jessica embraced both of them and then the three lay together, naked bodies entwined.

"I love both of you," Carly murmured sleepily.

"And we love you," Jessica said. "Never forget that, Carly."

Mike added, "We'll always be there for you." Silently, he prayed he was right.

*****

Thirty or so miles away, in Katya's flat, her harem were also bidding farewell to their Mistress, however this lacked the emotional intensity of the gatherings of Matt or Mike. Stephen, Stacey and Olivia were used to Katya disappearing on mysterious and potentially dangerous missions and they had absolute confidence that, whatever was involved, their Mistress would return to them when she had succeeded, as she always did.

Currently Katya was riding Stephen's very fine cock while they both watched the show Stacey and Olivia were putting on for them. The two girls were tribbing, their legs scissored round one another as they rubbed their pussies together. This was not an activity Katya had ever enjoyed much herself but her two female concubines certainly seemed into it. Stacey's long red hair was damp with the sweat of the effort she was putting in as she ground her cunt against Olivia's. Stephen seemed to be enjoying the sight just as much; his cock was rock hard inside Katya's cunt. However, their Mistress felt vaguely troubled and distracted.

One of her thoughts was that, while Stephen was a magnificent lover and she certainly wouldn't have been without her two girls, she couldn't help thinking it would be nice to add another man to the mix. She enjoyed pussy, but cock was even better and, besides, men were more easily exhausted. The problem with this idea was that it meant enslaving someone else with mind control which she-- in theory at least -- was morally opposed to. But the temptation was there and she now had the means with the supply of Mills' drug she had taken from those gangsters.

She tried to put these thoughts out of her head and be focussed in the moment but soon found her mind wandering again, but this time into sexual fantasy. The cock she was moving up and down on was no longer Stephen's but belonged to another man and she wasn't in her flat but in a cheap motel room. Stacey was still present, but Olivia had been replaced by that girl from Mike's harem, Ellie. God, it felt so good... umm, yes like that... what a cock, what a man... aaaahhhh yes, she was going to cum.

Katya threw her head back, her hair flopping, and gave an almost primal moan of delight as a massive climax swept through her. Shaking from the feeling, she let Stephen roll her over onto her back, his penis still within her as he moved it gently in and out. He looked pleased that he had made his Mistress cum. But Katya knew it wasn't him, it was her fantasy, and that horrified her because what she had been thinking of was the time she had been fucked by Geoff Mills.

'Oh God, girl, get a grip' she thought. This was not good; just what the fuck was she doing fantasising about that monster?

*****

At that moment the subject of Katya's fantasy was in the tower cellar at Hawk Castle admiring his handiwork. Three girls were before him, each showing the marks of punishment. Two were bound to wooden constructions that effectively held them in a kneeling position but bent forward at the waist. Their wrists, ankles, knees, and backs were secured by leather straps. This meant they were left legs spread and buttocks exposed for chastisement, while all three of their holes were available for fucking as needed.

The third girl -- Nicoleta -- was secured upright to a metal frame by ankle and wrist cuffs so that she was in a star-shape and her whole body was vulnerable to anything Mills chose to do.

Geoff was admiring the different impacts of the implements he had used on the girls. The riding crop had reddened the pale flesh of Ilse's bottom in large patches and splotches, whereas the cane he had used on Svetlana had left more distinct red and purples welts in straight-lines across her buttocks. Nikki had suffered the most, as unlike the other two the punishment had not been confined to her bottom. Red whip marks showed on her back and legs as well.

Delilah would have been appalled at the use to which her equipment had been put. She was an artist and took pride in her skills. She took care to understand each person's limits and then took them there, but no further, with exquisite skill. Those who found pleasure in pain and submission would pay handsomely for the privilege of experiencing her arts. Geoff Mills, in contrast, just enjoyed hurting people; he was entirely indifferent to what they wanted.

In this case that made no difference. In their mind-controlled state, the three girls loved everything their Master did to them. The only way he could really have hurt them would have been to ignore them completely. As it was, after their punishment he had fucked each girl in turn and each had enjoyed a shattering climax as a result. They were practically begging for him to do it all again, although that would not be happening. Their Master had other plans.

Geoff was looking at the three girls, deciding which of them most deserved his cum. Charming as they all looked bound and flogged, it was an easy choice. Nicoleta had taken the hardest punishment, so she was the one. He unfastened the wrist and ankle cuffs, freeing her from the metal frame. "On your knees, bitch," he ordered. The beautiful brunette instantly obeyed. "Open your mouth wide, whore," he added.

Geoff thrust his erection into her mouth. He was close to cumming and he was not looking for a blow job. He would fuck the girl's face, just as if she was the cum-dump he thought her to be, until he came down her throat. Fortunately for Nikki, she had been trained in this and knew what to do and how best to cope, rough as Geoff was. She was also thrilled by the thought of the honour her Master was giving her by being chosen to receive his cum.

All the same, it was fortunate that Geoff was already close to his climax. Feeling his balls tighten as the inevitable approached, he clasped the back of Nikki's head and pulled her forward onto his cock, and then with a final spasm he was cumming. Nikki received a jet of sperm into her mouth and gulped desperately before it choked her. A few moments of time and spurts of cum later it was over. Geoff released Nikki and she sat back on her heels, the taste of her Master's spunk still in her mouth. She felt proud that she had served her Master well.

Geoff grabbed a handful of her beautiful long brunette hair and wiped his cock on it, then moved off to where his clothes were. He got dressed, Nikki remaining kneeling where he had left her and the other girls still bound in position. Finally, he said, "I'm feeling generous. I was tempted to leave you bitches tied up in here overnight, but we've all got things to do tomorrow. So you, cunt," -- this was addressed to Nikki -- "untie the other two sluts and come up to the main house when you're ready."