A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slaves have no right to clothes. Strip at once," he demanded. The girls proceeded to try to the shed their clothing as quickly as possible but while remaining in a kneeling position since he hadn't told them to rise. This was pretty difficult to manage and made for some moments of unintentional comedy as they struggled with jeans or boots.

Since they seemed happy to try, Mike left them to it and concentrated on removing his own garments. When he turned round it was to find four naked women kneeling before him and that he already had a firm erection without anyone having even touched him yet. A feeling of mastery was flowing through him. These beautiful girls were his and he would take them to places they had never even dreamt were possible.

"You and you" -- Mike point to Jessica and Ellie -- "on the bed and entertain me by kissing and touching one another. You other two sluts, over here and service my cock and balls." His harem seemed to be in a sort of crazed state of lust. They were being ordered around as if so much fuck-meat by their Master and it was a massive turn-on for them. It was like a type of 'role-play' sex but with the advantage that at that moment they all actually believed in it.

Things moved on rapidly from there and afterwards Mike decided the best word for what happened was 'ravished'; he had ravished Jess, Ellie, Sakura and Becky and they had loved it. He would be fiercely fucking one girl from behind -- Becky say -- and she would cum and he would toss her aside and dive atop the next, Ellie perhaps, and his cock would be pounding her cunt. Soon there were exhausted girls lying scattered around the bedroom, although they always seemed to liven up again when he turned his attention their way once more.

Somewhere in the middle of all this he did cum himself, at least twice. But it didn't seem to slow him down much. He just felt so horny. The girls were lost in an orgasmic haze, climaxing again and again as their Master's insatiable cock pounded them in one way or another. In the end he had taken all four girls at least half a dozen times each, using every position they could think of and in every available hole. It was 3.30 a.m. before, finally drained of energy, he fell asleep his softening cock still embedded in Becky's cunt.

The next morning Jessica was first up and Mike was awoken by his wife. She had made cups of tea for them both. Ellie and Becky was still huddled together asleep, utterly exhausted by being fucked repeatedly for half the night and losing count of the number of orgasms they had had in the process.

Jess handed him his cup of tea, grinned and said, "You're buying me a replacement for that blouse by the way." Then she kissed him and asked, "What the hell was that Mike? I mean, apart from being the best sex of my entire life. God you were an animal. I don't think us four girls were really enough. I'm not sure even all eight of us would have been."

So Mike told her the secret of what they had been drinking. When he had finished Jess suddenly laughed, "Do you know what Mike, I think Mills has been wasting his time using that stuff to mind control people. If he'd just sold it as a sex aid he'd be a billionaire by now!"

Mike joined her amusement for a moment and then added, "We don't fully know what the effect is though... or exactly how long it lasts." He suddenly threw back the covers to reveal a rock hard morning erection. "So why don't you get on your knees and suck it... slave."

Jessica grinned at him again, put her cup of tea aside and said, "Yes, at once... Master."

*****

After they left the aircraft Georgia Harding and Carly Stone immediately transferred to a black Mercedes-Benz limousine Albrecht Haller had sent to collect them. Chauffer driven, they had the back to themselves and a most impressive vehicle it was, more like being conveyed in a small but luxurious room than a car.

Georgia took the time to get to know her new companion better. Carly was actually older than she was, but Georgia felt rather protective of her, deeming herself to have more knowledge of the ways of the world. In fact, she had shared some of Mike Roberts' reservations as to whether Carly should come at all, and would have been fully prepared to see Haller alone.

However, given Carly was here, Georgia found she was pleased to have some company. She also discovered that a good deal of Carly's apparent brooding quietness was actually nothing more than shyness and once they had got to know each other a little the two girls were soon chatting away happily about all sorts of things other than the business at hand. As they drew near Hamburg Carly finally asked Georgia what the plan was.

The American girl delivered a succinct briefing. "We have two objectives. Officially we are here to ask Haller for more help against Mills -- and I will do that -- but the real reason is to try to find out more about what Haller actually wants. Matt knows that he hopes to use mind control to influence powerful people worldwide, whether politicians, businessmen or media owners, but what we don't know is why and what the end game is. You'd better let me lead on that, but you can help by keeping notes of what's said so we can go over it later. In fact record the meeting if Haller lets you."

The limo took them directly to the headquarters of JI Weyer-Kant, the holding company of Haller's business empire, but not, Georgia noted, to the front entrance. Instead they turned down an alley and then to the left bringing them to what looked like a goods receiving area.

Any idea that a mistake had been made was dispelled when they were greeted by a woman in her early forties, stylishly dressed in trousers and matching jacket, a crisp white blouse and smart but sensible flat shoes. She had light brown hair tied in a bun, blue eyes, was of middling height and weight, handsome rather than pretty, but also had a sternly efficient demeanour that was slightly intimidating. Above she radiated an aura of calm efficiency.

Even before she said anything Georgia guessed this was Helga, Albrecht Haller's faithful and indispensable personal assistant. When she spoke it was confirmed, as Georgia knew her voice well. Her English was perfect and Georgia had the suspicion she could have greeted them in half a dozen other languages just as capably.

"Welcome, Fraulein Harding, Fraulein Stone. I am Helga Beck. I apologise for the somewhat unconventional entrance to our building, but there is a purpose to it. Just through this door is a private elevator that goes directly to the upper floors where Herr Haller's offices are located. It is used for all our confidential visitors. Please follow me."

Shortly after, the three women entered the lift compartment and Helga pressed the middle of the only three buttons there were. Georgia realised that as the bottom one was the ground floor and they were going to Haller's office, then the top button was likely to be Haller's private apartment where he lived. As the elevator ascended Carly said, "Helga? Isn't that a slightly old-fashioned name for someone your age?"

Georgia thought Carly had a point but the American still considered the question rather personal to ask someone you had only just met. Her parents would have tanned her hide for something like that. However, Helga Beck seemed to take no offence, instead giving a small smile and saying, "I sometimes think that was how I got my job. Herr Haller likes traditional things and I'm a traditional sort of lady. As it happens, my parents named me for my female grandparents. Helga was my maternal grandmother."

The German lady seemed charming in many ways, but Georgia knew too much to be taken in. When her Master had visited this place and come away with Ilse Hoffmann as the first of his harem, Helga had been fully party to that transaction, calmly calling innocent girls to Haller's office in the knowledge that something questionable was taking place. Obviously Georgia considered that Matt had been entirely right to mind-control Ilse, and she knew Ilse agreed, but that didn't lessen the dubiousness of Helga's role. Georgia wondered what other secrets Haller's PA knew.

The lift door opened and Helga ushered the girls through her own office and knocked on the door to Haller's. A voice that Georgia also knew well, and had once had to obey, answered in German and Helga opened the door. "Fraulein Harding and Fraulein Stone, Herr Haller," she said, and Georgia and Carly were shown into the presence of the great man himself.

The interview was intensely polite and Haller showed them every courtesy. Knowing they had had a long journey he offered them access to his private bathroom, which both girls accepted. They were brought drinks -- Georgia asked for coffee and Carly for a Coke -- and food.

Georgia commenced by raising the question of Haller's support in dealing with Mills. It was a frustrating discussion. He offered many fine sounding supportive phrases but little certainty of practical assistance and Georgia was not taken in. That topic exhausted, Georgia felt it was time to ask about her real business.

"Matt has told me that you have been funding mind-control research with a view to refining a technique that you can use to influence decision makers in every key field -- politics, business, sciences and the media. I get that, but my question is: why? What's the point? You certainly don't need more money and you are already an influential man. What do you have to gain?"

Haller smiled gently. "I'm not seeking 'gain', as you put it Miss Harding, for myself at all, except perhaps the satisfaction of having created a better world. You see, I came to understand at a young age, and in the harshest way possible, that most of humanity is irrational, dangerous, cruel and very, very stupid. I realised that only if those few who think and act rationally were to govern policy could the human race survive and prosper and, despite its flaws, I want to see that happen."

Georgia was surprised he was being so forthcoming, so she just nodded and let Haller continue.

"I realised early that there is no solution in any form of politics. Democracies elect vain and foolish people who pander to the basest instincts of the masses to retain power, but dictatorships are no better, run by those interested only in clinging to undeserved authority. So, I have sought a way to make these unsuitable people act correctly and do the right things rather than those based on some deranged ideology or which are popular but will kill us all in the end."

"What was this terrible event you mentioned that led you to this point?" Georgia asked, not expecting an answer. To her astonishment she got one.

Haller looked solemnly at the two women. "I am going to tell you something that few have ever known. It is very personal to me, but it explains the reason I feel so strongly about my mission and would do anything necessary to safeguard it. As a young man of 19, I attended university and like many people I discovered things about myself that I had not known before, in particular my sexuality. I had been conscious that I had never had feelings for the opposite sex, but I had been a very hard working and conscientious student and had little time for such matters."

Haller sighed and paused before continuing. His emotion seemed genuine. "Then I met Klaus. He was a year ahead of me, 20 years old and much more experienced in every way. He was also the most beautiful human being -- physically, mentally, emotionally -- that I have ever known. We became lovers, but so much more than that. He was my friend, my mentor, my soulmate; the person I was meant to spend my life with. But he was taken from me."

Georgia put two and two together -- late 1980's, gay men: "HIV?" she asked quietly.

Haller nodded. "Yes, AIDS as we tended to call it then. We had been together for a year when Klaus went to a party on his own. He got a little drunk and ended up in bed with a man he didn't know. I didn't hold that against him; we were young and everyone can be a make a mistake. He was so apologetic the following day, but I told him not to worry, everything was fine between us."

"Klaus said we should refrain from sex for a while until he was sure he was ok. He was very thoughtful like that. I argued with him, saying I wasn't worried and I was certain everything was fine, but he insisted. And because of that I was spared but he was not. I had to watch him slowly waste away and die, victim of a terrible disease. I nursed him all the way through until his death and it broke my heart. But that was not the worst thing about it, Miss Harding."

"I'm very sorry for your loss," she said, and meant it. Georgia could tell Haller's emotion was real; no one could have faked it. Coming from a man who generally maintained a carefully cultivated aura of calm and control it was all the more powerful. But the odd thing was that, engrossed as she was by Haller's revelations, she was also finding it hard to concentrate. Georgia concluded she must just be tired from the journey. She collected her thoughts: "What was the worst if not that?"

"Klaus died of a virus; it didn't know or care if he was a good or a bad man, whether he was male or female and it certainly didn't have an opinion on his sexuality. But human society did. Even as I nursed my dying love, I heard it: 'Gay plague' they said; 'a judgement from God on the sinful'; 'they brought it on themselves'; even, 'he deserved to die'. When Klaus' funeral was held, a few of his family refused to attend and none would talk to me. They tried to have me thrown out of the chapel and I was barred from attending the gathering afterward. His mother came up to me and told me her son's death was my fault."

"I'm so sorry," said Georgia dully. The feeling of lethargy was continuing to creep over her.

"And that's when I realised so many people are stupid, Miss Harding, unable to live in the real, material world, filling their lives with ideologies, religions and conspiracies that they cling to desperately, immune to reason and rationality. You can see it everywhere. Take climate change -- an existential threat to humanity and yet more effort is put into denying the reality than taking action to address it; and now, in this current pandemic that we are living through, the conspiracies swirl once again, facts are discounted and our idiotic politicians posture. I have sworn to put a stop to all that -- in memory of Klaus."

"I'm surprised you have told us all this," Georgia said. She wondered drowsily why she felt so sleepy.

"Well, yes, it's very personal, but I can afford to let you know the truth given that you won't be telling anyone else, at least for a long while," said Haller, almost gently.

Why wouldn't she tell anyone else, Georgia wondered. Surely she was going to tell Matt? Yes she was certain she would. It was why she had come, or at least she thought it was; it seemed to be getting harder to think straight. And Carly would tell Mike. She glanced at her companion to check this and saw that Carly had her head on Haller's desk. She seemed to have fallen asleep.

"My apologies Miss Harding," Haller said. "You are a woman of high intellect and had you come to work for me, I'm sure you would have done well. You are wasted on the likes of Mr Mitchell and Mr Mills but, sadly, that seems to be your fate. You look tired but then you would, as I'm afraid you've been drugged. The drink, the food, even the hand soap in the bathroom, all drugged with a powerful sedative. I'm sorry Miss Harding, I really am, but I've reached an agreement with Mr Mills which will safeguard my vision, and part of his price was that the ladies of Mr Mitchell and Mr Roberts become his. You two will be delivered to him as part of that agreement."

Georgia wanted to say something, although she could no longer quite remember what. She tried to stand up but her legs wouldn't carry her and she slid, quite gracefully, to the floor and knew no more.

Albrecht Haller looked at the two young women rather sadly. It was unfortunate he had to do this but there was nothing for it; they were necessary sacrifices for the greater good. He pressed the button on his table that summoned his PA. Helga entered as calmly and efficiently as usual. She took in the sight of the two unconscious women without comment. Clearly all was going to plan.

"Stage two, Helga. Have them transported to Mr Mills at once. We shall also go, but separately of course. Ensure that no harm of any kind comes to these ladies while they are in our care. I can't control what Mr Mills will do to them, but they deserve every respect from me."

"Of course, Herr Haller; transport is already organised." The only surprise to Helga was that her employer intended to visit Mills himself. It was a rare occasion when he left this building these days. Clearly important matters were at hand; could it be the time was finally near? That would mean important changes for her too, but she felt she was suitably prepared.

*****

Katya had stopped high up on one of the valley slopes that overlooked the castle on its mound and the village below it and she was studying the area in the clear early morning light using a powerful pair of binoculars that had been another gift from Albrecht Haller along with the weapons. She was not happy with the results of her reconnaissance, although she couldn't quite say why. There was no sign of activity below. That was not surprising, as it was still early, but she had a strong feeling that something was not right.

Katya had learned to trust her instincts -- that part of her seemed to be a gift of Natalia's -- and when she returned to the others, she voiced her doubts. "Something's wrong. This whole thing stinks."

"What is it?" asked Matt.

"I don't know and that's really bugging me. Somehow this feels like a trap." Katya paused a moment and then made a decision. "Change of plan. I was going to do something sneaky, but I think that's what's expected, so we do the opposite. We all get in the car, drive down to the village, through it and up to the castle."

Matt gaped at her. "I thought you said it was a trap?"

"I did, so we spring it," said Katya grimly.

"I like this plan!" said Millie happily. She always preferred the direct approach; sneaking about was not her style. "Let's go kick someone's butt!"

"Alright," said Matt reluctantly, "but no guns."

They did as Katya suggested and nothing unusual happened until they reached the castle, but that wasn't as reassuring as it might have been. The village was eerily quiet and felt unnatural to them all. They parked outside the main entrance and clambered out of the car. There were three other vehicles with Romanian number plates parked there presumably belonging to castle staff, but no one greeted them. It seemed that Geoff Mills was either unaware they had arrived or was planning something.

"I suppose there is one advantage to walking in the front door," Matt commented, "We won't have to break in. I have the keys."

He let them in and the four entered the rather grand entrance hall -- all wood panelling, stuffed hunting trophies and antique weapons. It was there that the ambush was mounted. From the side passages to the left and right that accessed the wings of the house, they were rushed by two men from each direction, while two more appeared on the balcony above and headed down the stairs. All were armed with improvised clubs of one sort and another and had a six to four advantage in numbers...

... which did them no good whatever. In truth, these men were just ordinary villagers employed as castle staff, not fighters. One made for Delilah only to be the recipient of a trick she had learned long ago outside London nightclubs on a Friday night. Her knee connected with his groin using considerable force and left him curled in a ball on the floor, having lost all further interest in the fight.