A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie's assailant found the former soldier had dispossessed him of his weapon even as he tried to strike at her with it, and seconds later she used the club to lay him out on the floor, stunned.

Matt was probably the least effective combatant of the four. He was a scientist by training, who had spent his twenties studying the function of the human brain rather than getting into fights, but he had experienced days of tension, fear and frustration and now that boiled up inside him. Heading for him was an actual person he could take his feelings out on. As the man approached, Matt swung a fist and connected with his opponent's nose.

Not having punched anyone before, he was surprised by just how much it hurt him. He flexed his hand; hopefully nothing was broken but he was going to have some spectacular bruises. The consolation was that his opponent had come off much worse and was currently on his knees trying the stem the blood flow from a broken nose.

Katya had disposed of her initial opponent and then those coming down the stairs with such contemptuous ease that she seemed disappointed by the poor standard of the opposition. She then ended the fight by pulling out the handgun Matt had forbidden her to have and levelling it on the six groaning men clutching their various damaged parts.

"Sorry Matt, but I never go into these situations unarmed. Any of you speak English?" Katya addressed the last remark to her prisoners. On cautiously one raised a hand, gazing with something like awe at the scary lady holding a gun.

Katya didn't waste time asking why they had been attacked as it was obvious these men were under Geoff Mills' control and had been following his orders. Instead she got to the point. "Where's your Master, Mills?"

"Gone," the man replied.

"Where to?" Matt asked with a sinking feeling. If Mills had left then he had presumably taken Svetlana, Nikki and Ilse with him. The man just shrugged to show he didn't know. Matt supposed they should have a look round the castle for any useful information and then try and track Mills down. "What do we do with them?" Matt asked Katya, pointing at their defeated assailants.

In reply Katya said, with great urgency, "It doesn't matter. We've got to get out of here now, at once, before it's too late." She had been thinking and the tactical jigsaw had assembled in her mind. It hadn't made a pretty picture.

"What?" exclaimed Matt. "Shouldn't we look about the castle for clues as to where they've gone?"

Katya was angry, but mainly at herself for not seeing it sooner. "No. These fools weren't the trap. This whole thing is; the car, the weapons, the castle, everything." She turned to the men again. "Those vehicles outside belong to some of you, I guess. Hand the keys over." They weren't about to argue with her and she soon had three sets of keys.

Katya led them outside again. Matt, Millie and Delilah, seeing the mood she was in, followed meekly. Katya picked the best of the cars, threw the other two sets of keys in a bush and then told them all to get in.

"Aren't we taking the guns?" Millie asked, sounding disappointed.

"No," said Katya, "get in and I'll explain, but for the moment we need to get away from here."

Katya said nothing more until she had put a dozen miles between them and Hawk Castle. Finally, Matt could stand it no more and asked for an explanation. Katya's voice was grim as she answered, still keeping her foot down on the peddle.

"Haller's sold us out. He's done a deal with Mills and we just became collateral damage. He gave us a plane to get to Romania but I'll bet at the same time he had another taking Mills and your girls far away from here -- to Germany, if I had to guess. Meanwhile, the Romanian police were informed by a reliable source that a gang of international drug dealers or terrorists or people traffickers, or whatever cover story was used, would be found at Hawk Castle in a highly recognisable SUV, with a trunk full of illegal weaponry. That way he didn't have to deal with us himself."

"Shit," said Matt quietly.

"And there's worse than that, Matt. Think about it," said Katya.

It hit Matt, Delilah and Millie almost simultaneously, Millie swore ferociously, Delilah gave a groan of dismay, but Matt just sat stunned. Haller had betrayed them and they had sent Georgia straight to him -- and poor Carly too. Matt closed his eyes in disbelief. Mills had already got his fiancée, surely he'd not lost Georgia as well?

Delilah interrupted his grief. "Matt, you have to tell Mike; he and Jess are going to be heartbroken."

"It's dangerous to make calls, they can be traced," said Katya, "but I'll allow you a short one to Roberts. He has a right to know about Carly."

Matt got his phone out to make the call with a heavy heart. He knew how Mike would feel, because he was in the same position -- and it hurt. But there was a question he needed to ask Katya first. "What the hell are we going to do now?"

Katya gripped the steering wheel harder. "I don't care if Albrecht fucking Haller is the richest man in Europe or how many governments he counts as friends. Nobody double-crosses me and gets away with it. I'm going to back my judgement as to where Mills has gone. Somehow or other, we're going to Germany."

The look on her face was terrifying and Matt believed her. The tiniest smidgeon of hope returned to him; it was just possible that the great Herr Haller had made a mistake. He made the call to Mike Roberts.

*****

Albrecht Haller made Geoff Mills wait for his various 'presents' until he and Helga had arrived as he wanted to be there when Mills took delivery. He was moral enough to feel guilty about what he was doing, although not enough to actually change course, and his punishment was to witness it.

The new home and headquarters Haller had acquired for Mills was on a private estate in a heavily wooded part of Hessen. It was secluded, quiet and out of the way, a comfortable distance from the next nearest habitation and surrounded by a fence as well as the forest. Mills agreed it was a perfect place for him to resume his old role of mind-control research for Haller without anyone troubling themselves about how many slaves, servants and concubines he chose to surround himself with.

The house itself was not especially old, dating from the 1970s and had been built on ecological principles, designed to blend with the surrounding woodland, not that Mills cared a jot about that. It was the isolation he liked.

As Katya had guessed, Haller had arranged for Mills to be flown here from Romania and then bought to his new base by car. With him had come Ilse, Nicoleta and Svetlana and also two of the mind-controlled village men, who Mills had discovered had some period of service in the Romanian army and who he had brought with him as the beginnings of a personal guard.

Albrecht Haller arrived by Mercedes limousine, along with Helga, but accompanying them was a large van, with a driver and a similarly burly assistant. Mills came out of the house to greet them and all five made their way to the back of the van, where the driver opened the doors. Inside were a middle-aged woman and two men sitting still and forlorn, together with two unconscious younger women on stretchers.

The woman and the men glanced listlessly out of the van doors and then suddenly realised who was standing there. They seemed to come to life, scrambling out of the van and throwing themselves at the feet of Geoff Mills, who gave a self-satisfied smirk. "Excellent, Haller," he said, "I see you have met one of my requirements."

"It was easy enough, Mr Mills. I had these three in a clinic I own in Switzerland. They have been in a bad way; are you sure you want them?"

"Oh, they'll be fine now; they were just missing their Master. And they will have their uses. Baumann has some skills as a guard, although not enough to save himself from me, but that's understandable of course. He can train the personal security squad I plan to create. The other man was employed as a guard and with the two Romanians I acquired can be the basis of the squad. And as to her..."

Mills looked down at the woman prostrate on the driveway kissing his shoes. "Get up, slut; kneel before your Master and look at me." The woman did as she was ordered. "So Luisa, here we are, and what should we do with you, eh? What do you think?"

"I'll do anything for you Master, no matter how depraved or debased, only please don't send me away."

"You really are a filthy whore, aren't you?" said Mills, enjoying himself. "Don't you care about your children or your husband?"

"No Master, only you matter."

Haller looked on with displeasure, "Mdm. Favre's only saying that because you made her like this," he commented.

Mills grinned, "I know, but it's still fun." He looked down at his slave again. "Good news for you, bitch, I've decided to keep you. I hardly need a wrinkled old trollop like you when I have three pretty young sluts gagging for my cock inside that house and -- if I'm not mistaken -- Herr Haller has brought me some more. But you are very submissive and I like that. Therefore, I'm putting you in charge of the others with the task of making them as docile and obedient as you are. Do it well and I might even fuck you."

Luisa Favre was overjoyed, thanking her Master profusely. Mills ignored her and climbed into the truck to look at the sleeping girls. He pointed to the blonde, knowing it was another of Mitchell's girls; he had studied them all in Haller's computer records.

"That's Georgia Harding," he said, "the brain-box one. Well, I don't give a shit about her mind, but that sexy body's going to come in useful. And who's this? Wow, Haller, you've excelled yourself. It's little Carly Stone. She was my first, you know. Hot little cunt, but I had to give her up in the interests of science. I needed to find out what would happen if I abandoned her; never thought I'd get the slut back."

Mills rubbed his hands with delight. "Let's get these bitches processed. They don't need to be awake for that; I can still reach their subconscious." He pulled the aerosol version of his drug from a pocket and gave each girl a heavy dose of it, spraying it onto face and neck. The he took out his ultrasound device, switched on the inaudible noise and began to talk quietly to first Georgia then Carly. When he had finished the van driver and his mate carried the two girls inside the house, followed by Geoff and his slaves.

Mills had them lay Georgia and Carly out on sofas in the main living room. They should start to come round soon. Ilse, Nikki and Lana were overjoyed to see Georgia and Svetlana threw herself to the ground before Geoff, "Master, you have found our sister Georgia, our harem grows more complete. Master you are a genius."

"Yes, that's true," Geoff agreed. "In time you will help me to gather all your harem sisters as my slaves. And not just them -- the other girl there is called Carly; she is also my slave and so your sister and she had seven more sisters of her own. All shall be mine."

He pointed to Luisa. "This woman is the new Head of Harem. You will call her Mistress and obey her. She is to train you to be passive, compliant slave-girls. Your previous so called Master was far too lenient, allowing you pointless luxuries like independent thought. Cum-dumps like you don't need to think, just obey and be fucked. Understand?"

"Yes Master," they all said, including Luisa.

The watching Haller looked faintly nauseated, but made no attempt to intervene; Helga's face was an expressionless mask.

Carly was coming round. It was a mercy that she had been unconscious when she had been programmed. Had she realised that she was about to fall under the control of Geoff Mills once more it might have broken her mind permanently, but as it was by the time she awoke she felt differently. Her eyes blinked open and slowly focused on the face of her once and present Master.

"M... m... Master? It is you, Master. I thought you had abandoned me and now you are here!" She sounded delighted.

"Yes, Carly and I won't go away again. You're mine once more and it's permanent."

Georgia was waking too. She woozily half climbed, half fell off her sofa and knelt at his feet. "Master, command me."

"All in good time, slut," said Geoff, complacently. He turned to Haller. "Good, you're delivering on your side of the bargain so far. Keep it up Haller and your secrets stay buried."

"Don't forget you are also working for me, Mills. I expect results," Haller reminded him.

"You'll get them. I've looked at the facilities you've given me here and they're first rate. I'll start work tomorrow. But for tonight you've given me three extra pussies to fuck and one of them I've not had before, so I'll be busy. Good night, Mr Haller, enjoy your trip back to Hamburg."

*****

Michael Roberts was basically a peaceable man, who only wanted a quiet life. But for the fact that Geoff Mills had moved in next door when he bought Park Manor, Mike would have been content to have been married to Jessica, raise a couple of children, work in IT for as long as his skills allowed and then eventually retire and hopefully enjoy being a grandfather.

Fate had intervened and ended that type of life but, being a man who took his responsibilities seriously, he was working at making a go of this harem thing and being a good Master to his girls. The children had come to pass, albeit on a grander scale, so there was still hope of the retirement and grandchildren part.

But it was apparent to Mike that all these mind-control nutters and their paymasters didn't seem prepared to leave him and his alone and, as only a few had yet seen, underneath the desire for peace lay a ferocious temper when he was pushed too far.

It had happened once before. He had found out that Mills planned to sell Jessica into sex-slavery abroad and he had simply disregarded all the instructions he had been given by Malcolm Brooke and Philip Harris, found Mills and punched him as hard as he could. It was true that hadn't gone perfectly, given Mills pulled a gun on him, but the end result had been Mills fleeing the country and Mike getting Jessica back, so overall Mike felt more than justified.

And now it was happening again. He had just finished the brief phone call with Matthew Mitchell and told Jess the content -- that Carly Stone was almost certainly a prisoner once more of Geoff Mills. His wife had gone pale at the news. She was stricken with fear for Carly but also guilt that she had played a role in persuading Mike to let her go to Hamburg.

However, Mike didn't waste time on blaming Jess, or Carly for wanting to go or even himself for letting her; in truth, none of this was their fault. He banged his fist on the kitchen worktop and shouted: "I'm bloody sick of them all; Mitchell, Harris, Brooke, Haller and most of all Geoff fucking Mills. Why can't they leave us alone?"

Then, still angry, but controlling it better, he looked his wife in the eye and said, "Do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to go and get Carly back and I don't give a damn who tries to stop me. I'll ring up Brooke and tell him that his happy band of spooks can get me on a plane to Germany no matter what it takes. It's time to make proper use of that stuff Harris gave me."

Jessica didn't try to argue with her husband or seek to dissuade him or even ask to go with him, although she would have liked to do all three. She just said, "Yes Mike you're right. Go and get Carly and bring her back to us. I believe in you as my husband, my Master, my best friend and most of all as a good man." Then she did her best to smile, lent forward and kissed him.

He smiled back at her. "Thanks", he said, "I needed that."

*****

In the house in the woods in Hessen Geoff Mills was enjoying his harem, and most of all his two new conquests. Ilse, Nikki and Lana were present as was Luisa, but they were really set-dressing for the main act as far as Geoff was concerned. The three younger women were naked except for slave collars and wrist and ankle cuffs, while Luisa wore thigh boots, gloves, a slave collar and a leather basque that covered neither groin nor breasts.

Luisa had the role of taking Ilse, Lana or Nikki over her knee periodically and spanking them. It was mild punishment by Geoff's standards but he enjoyed the yelps and wriggling of the girls and it kept all four of them contently busy with some sexy fun while he got on with fucking his new acquisitions.

Carly was already lying on one side of the bed, Geoff's sperm oozing from her cunt where he had cum in her. Her Master, inspired by the beautiful women surrounding him and the thought of new pussy to screw had already turned his attention to the naked blonde Georgia, as if the hard fucking he had just given the dark-haired girl had been just a warm-up.

Geoff was enjoying investigating this new body as Georgia lay face-down on the bed. He stroked from her back downwards to her firm, tight buttocks which he separated and moulded like dough, before teasing her arsehole, pressing one finger inside. From there, his hands slid between her legs and caressed her shaven pussy lips. As her stroked her swollen clitoris, his cock began to harden and stand as if I had not seen a pretty girl for months rather than taken one not twenty minutes earlier.

"Suck my cock, bitch," Geoff said, sitting himself on the side of the bed. Georgia climbed off the bed, knelt between his legs and began handling and kissing his shaft and balls until Geoff began to fear that his sperm would be wasted on her face, when he intended to mark her as his by injecting it in her womb. He said this and Georgia reluctantly withdrew, saying that she didn't want to lose a precious drop of her Master's spunk on any account and begged him to fuck her at once.

Although the pleasure of pounding Carly's upturned bottom flesh as he fucked her hard and filled her eager pussy with a copious amount of his sperm ad been delightful, his desire for Georgia was even greater. He knew that she had been close to Matthew Mitchell and that made him want her more.

No sooner were they on the bed than Georgia tried to draw him close, expecting to be fucked at once, but he was determined not to give her the immediate satisfaction she craved by plunging his rock-hard cock into her hungry cunt. Instead, he moved up and guided his shaft to the lips of her mouth, forcing it past her teeth and into her throat. Making no objection, Georgia took it all and slurped around the shaft, head and balls while Geoff commenced a steady, rocking motion, slowly fucking her mouth. He remained buried in her mouth for quite some while, feeling his cock swelling.

Finally he withdrew and gave Georgia what she so desperately desired, driving his cock between the lips of her slit and burying it up to his balls. Relentless, he began thrusting into her, Georgia responding with ecstatic heaves upward, taking her Master's cock deep within her. Then the blonde American gave a cry of rapture and Geoff felt his cock suddenly saturated to the balls with warm cunt juices as she came. Two minutes later he spurted his load into her cunt and her tight sheath wrung every last drop from him. Geoff was satisfied; two more girls had been reduced to needy sluts at his command.

He might have been less happy if he could have known all that Georgia and Carly's minds contained. The two of them had had their minds messed around with more than most, by varying combinations of Matthew Mitchell, Albrecht Haller, Mike Roberts and Geoff Mills and perhaps that had given them some resilience. Or maybe all those men just underestimated the power of emotions such as gratitude, friendship and love.

Whatever the reason, even as Georgia and Carly enjoyed the emotional satisfaction of submitting and the physical pleasure of sex with their new Master, buried deep inside they had not forgot Matt and Mike; they were not quite as much Geoff Mills' slaves as he supposed.