A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 07

Story Info
Two harems get closer & Mills has a dose of his own medicine.
6.5k words
4.63
3.6k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is primarily a continuation of "Paradise Obtained", but also includes characters from "The New Neighbours/The Good Master" and "The Friday Night Games Club".

This is the culmination of my 'Haller universe' stories, so is not the best place to begin. I would recommend reading the other stories first; doing so will add depth of character background and make various things clearer.

All characters are over 18.

A Serpent in Paradise: Chapter 07

The years following the defeat of Geoff Mills and the disappearance of Albrecht Haller were not without their difficulties for Matthew Mitchell and his harem, although they were problems shared with many others. The restrictions caused by Covid lockdowns and travel restrictions were a challenge for his world-spanning business empire and his wedding to Svetlana had to be postponed on several occasions.

Finally, things began to improve and by 2021 both of his business propositions - the letting of his luxurious homes and his mind-control based addiction treatment clinic - were up and running and doing well. He was also finally able to wed, the ceremony being held at Hawk Castle in Romania, this being the most convenient location for Svetlana's friends and family. Once the guests had departed Matt and the nine girls of his harem were able to enjoy a week of celebrating the marriage in the best way possible, through a promiscuous orgy; there was going to be nothing exclusive about this marriage.

Matt had also begun to fulfil some of the promises he had made to his girls. The one he felt best about was arranging for Georgia Harding to resume the studies at Oxford University that he had interrupted. In truth, the University was happy enough to have her back as she was an outstanding student, but to the extent there were any difficulties his new-found wealth eased them. He not only had connections from his own time there, but was able to endow a scholarship into the study of brain chemistry.

It was somewhat different with Mike Roberts. The shock of almost losing Carly had caused him to retreat into a protective shell, cutting himself and his harem off from contact with others as much as possible. Covid had less impact, as they were all based at Park Manor, but tended to reinforce this hermit like existence. Meanwhile Mike's family grew, Caitlin and Sunita giving birth to baby girls (Ciara and Lali respectively) and Maria to a boy (Mateo), to add to his and Jessica's Leo. Mercifully, as far as their Master was concerned, no one else showed any immediate desire for motherhood.

However, Jessica and others had maintained contact with the new friends they had made among the girls of Matt's harem, and she had not dropped the idea of getting together when circumstances permitted. Georgia was giving Jess positive reports of Matt's progress as a Master to his harem. Since his success in defeating Geoff Mills, he was finally exhibiting the combination of self-confidence and firmness with empathy and love that was needed to make him a good Master of willingly submissives. His journey from selfishness to understanding seemed to be complete.

Jessica continued to work on Mike and finally in 2021 everyone was signed up to try a limited experiment. If it worked then things might be taken further. The main point to overcome was the potential jealousy and sense of ownership of the two men, so it was agreed that this should be put to the ultimate test. Mike and Matt, together with the two women most close to each of them, would meet on neutral ground - a plush and very expensive hotel resort in Oxfordshire.

Matt's choice of companions was easy. He bought his wife, Svetlana, and the woman he was closest to of all, Georgia. Mike was, naturally enough, accompanied by Jessica but had to be convinced into his other selection. He had been surprised when Jess had proposed including Carly Stone. Mike was very protective of her, given all she had been through, but that was the reason Jess suggested her, saying: "If you realise that this is good for her, then you won't worry about the others".

It was Carly herself who convinced him. She explained that Geoff Mills had stolen her youth from her, a time of freedom and experimentation. She had missed out on a lot as a result. While she loved her new life and her Master, Mistress and harem sisters, and would never leave them, she still wanted the chance to try out different things in a safe environment. If Jessica was sure that they could share with Matt and his harem without risk, then she wanted to try.

So it was that these six found themselves in Matt and Svetlana's suite at the hotel - they had booked three rooms for appearances sake, but two would be going unused this night. Matt was lying on the double bed, clad only in a dressing gown, Svetlana, with her beautiful mass of long brunette hair, was next to him. Mike, similarly clad, was sitting in a chair with small, dark-haired Carly Stone sat on his knee, his arm around her waist.

Oddly for people who had been freely engaged in polyamorous relationships within their respective harems, everyone seemed a little nervous, as if a line was going to be crossed. It was Jessica and Georgia, who had done most to bring this about, who took the initiative. The blonde American went over to the bed, took Svetlana's hand and led her harem sister over to where Mike was sitting. At the same time Jessica went to Carly, gently kissed her, then guided her to the bed.

All four girls shed the bath robes they were wearing and the men were able to relish the sight of so many gorgeous naked women. Mike was proud at how fit and lean his wife looked. Motherhood had given her somewhat larger breasts and buttocks, but her stomach was flat from a regime of diet and exercise, so the effect was to make her even more desirably curvaceous than before.

Mike's gaze was distracted away from his wife as Georgia and Svetlana knelt at his feet. Georgia untied his dressing gown and parted the front, revealing his nakedness underneath. His cock was already half-erect. The blonde girl took it in her hand and stroked up and down a few times, then she smiled at Svetlana, who grinned back before leaning forward and taking the head into her mouth. The feeling of her tongue caressing his sensitive frenulum was divine.

Mike looked over to the bed. Carly and Jessica were performing similar services for Matt. To his surprise, Mike found that far from feeling jealous, the sight of his beloved wife giving a blowjob to another man with all her usual skill was hugely exciting - especially when that man's own wife had his own cock embedded in her mouth. He knew with certainty that Jess and Carly would return to him, love undiminished, after this was over and with that knowledge watching them pleasure - and be pleasured by - another man was a massive turn-on and left him wondering why they hadn't done this before.

This was a feeling that only increased when, a little later, Mike watched Matt vigorously fucking Jess while he likewise was driving his own cock in and out of Georgia's cunt. The two blondes were lying side by side on their backs on the beds and holding hands as they shared the experience of being fucked by each other's Master. Occasionally, they exchanged glances of mutual understanding, pleasure and affection, but mostly they watched their own man's face as he took the other girl and revelled in the joy of sharing.

Mike looked at Jess and Matt at Georgia and each man saw the love in the eyes of their girls and knew that this shared experience was adding to the bonds between. Svetlana and Carly hovered around the couples, relishing the scene while stroking, touching and fondling the participants - and each other - indiscriminately, knowing it would soon be their turn.

It was hours before the two men and the four women finally fell into an exhausted sleep, having explored the many exciting opportunities this situation presented. And they were certain of two things: they would do this again and that next time they would open it up to all of Matt and Mike's harems.

*****

Katya had been kept busy since the day Albrecht Haller had disappeared. Her first step had been to travel across Romania, Hungary, Germany and Switzerland trying to sort out the damage done by Geoff Mills and Matthew Mitchell. By and large this was fine - the majority of the people they had mind-controlled had not been under for long and it was possible to de-programme them without much impact beyond a little confusion.

Baumann and the Swiss guard, whose name was Weber, she decided to keep. They could work for her at the forest lodge Helga had given her. Luisa Favre was another matter. Katya was keen to get her back together with the husband and children Mills had taken her from, however, she also recognised that Luisa had been unhappy in that marriage. Her solution was to mind control Monsieur Favre and make a few changes to his approach to his marriage.

The result was that while Luisa's children had the delight of their mother back in the household, when they weren't around her relationship with her husband was no longer dull and boring but dynamic and inventive. He was her Master and together with his loving slave wife they explored an exciting range of new experiences to their mutual pleasure and both were much happier as a result. All in all, Katya felt she had performed a useful bit of practical marriage guidance counselling.

She had also been busy back home in England. She was keeping an eye on the harems of her brother Connor and of Bradley Gilmour, the man who had originally enslaved her, to ensure they kept to the agreements they had made as to their behaviour; which they were. Katya had also dealt with a couple of bits of outstanding business. The first was a visit to the man who had betrayed her concubine, Olivia. By the time she had finished with him, he was abjectly promising never to do anything like that again, certain if he did that she would return to finish the job.

The second issue led to her acquiring an additional member of her own harem. Lauren King was a mind-controlled sex-slave to a man called Jacob Garner, who treated her without respect. Haller had forbidden Katya to interfere as Garner represented no future threat. As she no longer had to worry about such orders Katya had paid him a visit at the end of which he was terrified into handing the girl over. Lauren had been a slave far too long to be freed and Katya judged she had a naturally submissive personality anyway. Therefore, she had kept Lauren for herself, adding her to Stephen, Stacey, Olivia and her own little guilty pleasure, Geoff Mills himself.

Katya's relationship with Mills was complex and troubled even her. Primarily she was his jailor - a responsibility she took seriously. She would never trust the man and watched him like a hawk, keeping him confined at the forest lodge in Hesse. However, they were also business partners of sorts and occasionally, when it suited Katya, lovers.

The business element was that Katya had set up a company, with investment from the Helga Beck run JI Weyer-Kant. Mike Roberts was a sleeping partner, as it was his idea Katya was planning to market. Mills was the key to this; she had him working on a weaker form of his mind control fluid that would produce a purely temporary effect and which could be programmed by voice alone with no need for an ultrasound. This idea was that it could be sold as an aphrodisiac and sex-aid for adventurous couples.

To keep Mills reasonably content in his enslavement she allowed him a controlled amount of sex. Lauren had proved very helpful for this, as given her submissive nature she actively enjoyed a weekly session with the domineering Mills - especially as Katya had programmed him not to be too abusive. However, it was her own relationship with Geoff that disturbed Katya - yet also filled a deeply held need.

Tonight felt to Katya like such an occasion. She had been on edge all day, snapping unreasonably at her staff and concubines, which wasn't like her. Nor could she concentrate on what she was supposed to be doing. Reaching a decision, she switched off the laptop she was working at, then looked over at her harem who were relaxing, their tasks complete for the day. She knew they would be looking forward to the evening, wondering what their Mistress' instructions would be.

"I won't need you tonight. You can amuse yourselves in any way you wish," she said. Katya almost laughed at Stephen's reaction. Typically, he was at his Mistress's exclusive disposal, but on those occasions when she allowed them free rein, he was allowed to fuck his fellow harem members if they agreed and, given their rampant mind-controlled sex-drives, that was a nailed-on certainty. Undoubtedly, Stephen, Stacey, Olivia and Lauren would have a lot of fun tonight.

Katya wished them well; she had her own plans. First, she went to her bedroom and made some changes to her wardrobe in the direction of sexy. Then she went into the wing of the house where Geoff Mills lived and worked, contained by heavy security paid for by Helga Beck. Katya entered a code into an electronic lock and followed it with an iris scan. However, it was not really these things that she relied on to keep Geoff Mills secure, it was the mind control dominance she had established over him. As the security door clicked shut behind her and she advanced into the area set aside for her prisoner, Katya did as she always did - tested that it still held.

"Slave, come here," she called. Geoff Mills emerged into the living room from the laboratory where he worked. He also had a bedroom with an en-suite and one other room which Katya meant to use today. Food was brought into him from the main complex. "Kneel." Geoff knelt before his Mistress. "Who do you obey?" she asked.

"You Mistress," he answered. Katya studied him carefully. There was no lie in his eyes. Her control was good. She had expected it, but there was no room for complacency. She would always check.

"Correct," she said, "but today Katie has need of you and you will service her in the usual way."

Mills' eyes lit up with excitement. When Katya decided to let her Katie personality take control it was a sign not just that she wanted sex with him but that he would be allowed to dominate her, albeit only to the extent she permitted. Geoff had come to live for these days; they were what made his life as a slave bearable. He had become obsessed with the idea of fucking his mistress. "What am I to do Mistress?" he asked.

Katya's voice became softer, her stance less assertive, she suddenly looked shy and dropped her gaze to the floor. Katie had taken over. "I want you to tie me to the fuck-couch, spank me, use your tongue to pleasure me and finally take me as roughly as you want. Please use my cunt as a sleeve for your cock, Sir."

Just the outlining of this programme had Geoff's cock stiffening in his pants and he had the further pleasure of watching Katya - or rather Katie - stripping. His eyes devoured the beauty of his Mistress. She was slim and fit but still all feminine curves with wide hips, full breasts, capped by the rosy buds of her nipples which stood out in her own excitement, and smooth thighs which swept down to her shaven pussy where he could see the delicious pink slit that he longed to penetrate.

She turned and led him to the fourth room - their 'playroom' - his gaze lingering on the sway of her buttocks. In this room a number of instruments of punishment hung on the walls and in the centre was a type of seat or couch, padded and bound in black material. It was equipped with leather straps and buckles at each corner and was what Katie had called 'the fuck-couch'. She knelt on this, its black material contrasting with her pale skin, as if a willing victim going for sacrifice.

Geoff was excited by the beauty of his Mistress' form, the swell of her breasts, the toned body, her long shapely legs, and above all, her delicious bottom and pussy, openly displayed in the position she had adopted. He carefully secured her in place using the wrist, ankle and leg straps, so that Katie could wriggle and move a little but not get up. Then he administered the punishment she had ordered - nothing more than a thorough but light hand spanking, enough to get her bum cheeks reddened and glowing and to cause the blood to flow. It delighted them both; rather than shrinking from it, Katie stuck her naked bottom upwards and outwards to meet the impact of Geoff's palm.

Geoff did not unduly prolong this part of the proceedings and the reason was simple enough. When he stopped and removed his clothing it was to reveal an engorged and excited cock. He was desperate for the pleasure and honour of fucking his Mistress and Katie was just as eager to be on the receiving end.

Geoff knelt down behind Katie and moved his face close to her now reddened buttocks. Deftly, he put his tongue to her tight slit from behind and gently sucked it. He worked the tip of his tongue all the way from the topmost portion of her thighs to the curving line of her buttocks, then underneath again to lap at her cunt, which glistened with the moisture from his tonguing and her own juices in reaction to it. He licked at her cunt lips and her clitoris, then darted his tongue inside her slit, again and again. Katie pressed herself back onto her slave-lover's face until she shuddered from pleasure as an orgasm overwhelmed her and Geoff felt her juices bathe his tongue.

Geoff stood up and then moved forward again to introduce his rock hard cock to the entrance of her now dripping cunt. Without further ceremony he drove the full length of his shaft into her, knowing that was what she wanted. Then he began to fuck his Mistress with almost brutal power, thrusting hard into Katie's stretched but willing pussy. He forced himself in and out with great speed, his thighs slapping against her upturned buttocks with each stroke, balls flopping freely as he withdrew the soaked shaft to the head, then plunged inside again, ramming her with strokes of varying speed and ferocity. Merciless, Geoff moved his hips in a circular motion, opening up Katie's cunt even wider.

Katie was in bliss. Only occasionally did she need to be taken like this, to be used as if a piece of helpless fuck meat, but when the mood was on her no one did it better that Mills. After a few initial moments of mild discomfort brought about by Geoff's large cock forcing an entrance, she found she had soon loosened up and pure pleasure had followed. She thrust back strongly against his lunges inward and began to say things such as "Fuck me, Sir. Take your worthless slave. Ram my cunt with your huge cock," which only excited her more.

Geoff picked up on what she wanted and responded by growling: "Shut up slut and just take it like the whore you are." Mostly, this was sexual excitement, but there was also a part of him the relished the chance to insult the woman who would soon be back to ordering him around.

However, he would not get the chance for much longer. This hard fucking was exciting both of them too much for it not to soon reach its natural conclusion. Katie came first, her second orgasm of the evening leaving her weakened and shaking but well-satisfied. She sank down from her kneeling position until she was all but prostrate on the couch in her bondage. Geoff kept his cock buried in her while she sank down, then seized her hips with his hands as he continued to fuck her.

"Give it to me Geoff! Give me your spunk!" Katie groaned. As she said this, Mills drew out about six inches of his cock from her cunt, then plunged it in again to the hilt, bringing from her a gasp and plea to be gentler. But in truth there was not much gentleness from either of them. As she felt Mills pounding into her, Katie once more lifted up her arse to meet his thrusts, mental and physical pleasure at the sensations engulfing her once more. At last, Geoff felt the mounting pressure in his balls and shaft that indicated imminent orgasm. He buried himself deeply within Katie's cunt and in almost at once he was spurting thick jets of cum into her.

12