A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect on his eager partner was such that for the third and final time she too climaxed, before they both lay like dead things, Katie still strapped to the couch, Geoff lying atop her. It was a quarter of an hour before Katya, once more back in control, told Mills to get up and untie her. Once free she stood up, patted him on the cheek and said, "Good boy; you did well. Now have a shower and then go to bed. I need you back at work as usual tomorrow."

"Yes Mistress," he replied meekly, while the suppressed dominant part of him, which had so enjoyed ravishing Katie, screamed in frustration and anger inside. But her mind control was too strong; he had no choice but to obey. He was, and would remain, her slave.

Katya grinned quietly to herself. Geoff Mills was being punished far more for his crimes than anyone but the two of them would ever understand.

*****

Matt's decision to invite Mike and his harem to stay from a month at his expense on St Thomas Island in the Caribbean was proving a huge success. They had brought the four young children with them and some of the time was spent as a conventional holiday, with sight-seeing, boat-trips and beach days. Mike had hired a couple of professional nannies from a reputable agency to help care for the babies and with the help of Mike's girls taking it in turns to babysit, everyone got to spend time on Matt's private island with him, his harem and their own Master.

One major activity was naked sunbathing for those seeking an all-over tan. So popular was this among the seventeen ladies of the combined harems that the island soon acquired a reputation and nickname - "The Isle of Beautiful Women" - and locals and tourists alike would let their boats linger off-shore while they peered through binoculars and cameras. Matt and Mike, not appreciating this intrusion, put up screens for those of their women who wanted a bit more privacy, but the more brazen of their girls - inevitably led by Delilah - rather enjoyed the attention, pointing out to their Masters how many men must be envying them.

Naturally enough, there was plenty of sex - hetero and lesbian - in varying combinations, but as agreed no one was expected to do anything they were uncomfortable with. Some girls chose to stick to their own Master, but an increasing number swapped as the desire took them and neither Matt nor Mike ever refused such a request, regarding it as their honour to please these beautiful girls.

New friendships were forged. For example Sakura and Kanako, who were usually forced to speak in English, were delighted to find someone they could happily chatter to in their native Japanese, while Megan Cook and Becky Langton, finding common interests and sense of humour, became inseparable. Given the programmed high libidos of the girls, all these new relationships also acquired a sexual dimension.

As the intimacy increased, after ten days Jessica and Georgia, as respective harem leaders, finally reported to Mike and Matt that all the girls had decided they wanted to join the polyamorous sharing of partners and Masters. It was agreed that all nineteen adults would share twenty-four hours on Matt's island. The children would be safely left in the care of their nannies for the night, so all could gather for a long afternoon, evening, night and following morning. None expected to get much sleep and everyone knew the type of entertainment that would be on the agenda.

The early afternoon was occupied by a game of volleyball between the two sets of harem ladies. It was played on the beach and using beach volleyball scoring, but the rules were otherwise closer to the indoor game since it was six aside, with a rotating cast of players. Delilah had made it clear that she was not running around getting sweaty in the sun for anyone, which rather neatly meant there were eight in each team, Jessica and Georgia acting as captains and subbing players on and off as they needed a rest.

The two teams were well matched - with one exception, which meant that Matt's harem was winning. This was due to the ultra-fit- and ultra-competitive - Millie Parsons, who was everywhere on the court and winning points others would not have done. As a result, Matt's team was two sets up.

Millie was already well ahead in the holiday table tennis league, including beating both Matt and Mike along the way, and would doubtless have been up for trouncing everyone at tiddlywinks had it been on the agenda. The only exception was the nightly games of poker favoured by a few of the girls, in which Delilah was gradually cleaning everyone else out, Millie included.

Watching the volleyball match Matt felt it was perhaps time someone else had a moment of glory. As it happened, team captain Georgia was not on court at that moment and Matt called her over. "What is it, Matt?" she asked.

"Substitute Millie; put yourself or Lana on in her place. It will make for a more even contest."

"She's going to hate that," Georgia said, wincing at the thought of the Australian's reaction.

Matt grinned, "Blame me if you have to! This is supposed to be a bit of fun, not the Olympic final."

A lot of choice language followed, as Millie first disputed the idea and then retired in high dudgeon. However, the change had the desired effect and Mike's team came back into the match, powered in part by a determined display from Maria Sanchez, who was almost as competitive as Millie, and Ellie Walcott, who was just as fit. Soon it was two sets each and the fifth was close.

Millie, swept up in the excitement, had long forgotten her annoyance and was bouncing up and down on the side lines cheering her team on. Finally, Matt's harem emerged - narrowly - victorious 17-15 in the final set to Millie's unbridled delight, and the players disappeared to shower and change.

They ate a light meal as the tropical sun began to swiftly set and drinks began to flow - with Tasha Jones insisting they all try her home-made rum punch - and then the evening's entertainment began. It was a fancy-dress contest for the girls, judged by the two men. The official theme was 'national dress' although it was understood by all that the unspoken second rule was 'sexy'. Bikinis featured prominently, with the national dress part often being left to hats and other accessories.

The sexual tension was rising as seventeen gorgeous women paraded around in scanty clothing, so Matt and Mike speeded up the judging a little. A number of girls were disqualified for an overly liberal interpretation of 'national costume', such as Delilah appearing in bondage gear, Millie in a bush-hat, army boots and tiny khaki shorts alluding back to her army days and Georgia in cowboy hat and frilly bikini.

Nikki appeared in something she claimed was Romanian gypsy costume, but was really just her usual mass of lace, leather and frills. Sunita demonstrated that there is such a thing as a short and revealing sari and Sakura performed a similar service for a kimono. Kanako took a different view of Japanese traditions by dressing in school uniform.

But, out of a strong field, the final winners were: in third place Megan Cook, demonstrating the delights of that classic American favourite, the cheerleader outfit; runner-up Ellie Walcott wore an getup she claimed was a sexy, female version of Bob Marley - dreadlocks, tight shorts and bright t-shirt, a size too small; but the winner was Maria Sanchez, clad in something resembling a flamenco dancer's costume, only with half the material missing. It was her unheralded but considerable talents at both dancing and singing that finally secured her the prize.

By this point the degree of erotic tension was becoming unbearable and the party moved on to the final stage, the one to which they had all consented. Each of the seventeen women drank a shot of the Mills' mind-control formula and their Masters used the ultrasound to tell them that for tonight they had no inhibitions of any kind; what they all wanted and needed was hot, rampant sex with everyone else here.

The two men then consumed a slightly larger dose and Jessica and Georgia had the honour of programming them that they were unstoppable love gods, quite capable for satisfying every girl present. Whether or not this was actually true didn't really matter; Matt and Mike were certainly up for giving it a go.

They immediately found themselves surrounded by three girls each. Matt discovered that red-haired Irishwoman Caitlin, Indian beauty Sunita and blonde Becky Langton were keen to share his cock, and was understandably delighted by the prospect. Meanwhile from his own harem, Tasha, Megan and Kanako were providing a similar service to Mike.

Meanwhile the other women got together in twos and threes, invariably crossing harem boundaries: Jessica with Georgia; Ellie and Nikki; Lana, Deliah and Maria; Sakura and Millie; and Ilse and Carly. And this was only the beginning. Partners were swopped and interchanged freely. Pairs, threesomes and mini-orgies formed and parted. Every form of sexual activity the participants could think of - and a number present had very fertile and kinky imaginations - was indulged.

Under the influence of mind-control Matt and Mike were stallions, doing their utmost to fuck every girl present; if they missed anyone it wasn't for want of trying. For them it became a blur of pleasure as they penetrated one passionate girl and fucked her to orgasm - often aided by one or two others licking and caressing her body - only to withdraw and enter a new partner and continue the process.

Toward the end of the evening Delilah was finally able to realise a long-supressed desire by persuading the still sex-intoxicated Matt and Mike to agree to a threesome. As word went round that she was set on double penetration the other girls gathered. None of them had seen this done live - at least not with two actual living, breathing, males rather than strap-on dildos.

Jessica, with motherly solicitousness, insisted on lubrication - although only after caressing Delilah's arse cheeks and inserting a finger into her puckered rear hole. In truth the girls were all still in a rather excitable state of lust too. She proclaimed, amid much laughter, "She'll certainly need lots of lube if such well-hung men as our Masters are to make an entrance here."

Delilah was far from displeased with being the centre of the attention of the other girls and looked like she might become distracted and forget her purpose. However, they all wanted to see this thing done, so Georgia told her to kneel down on a sofa. Delilah did so and drew forth from the assembled company many compliments on her beauty and sexiness in general and the voluptuous swell of her buttocks in particular. Matt and Mike were amongst those admiring the view and it was evident from two hard erections that they were also keen to get this show underway.

Delilah looked over at the two men. "What the fuck are you waiting for?" she asked. "Lube up your cocks and get me sandwiched between you. It's been a long time since I had two men share me and I've missed it. I've waited years to feel two big hard cocks inside me, so come and fuck me as hard as you like.'"

Matt, as Delilah's rightful Master, laid claim to her tight rear hole, to which he proceeded to apply the lubricant Georgia provided him, as well as to his cock. Meanwhile, Mike lay down on the sofa and Delilah moved to sit atop him. She gripped his erect penis and brought the head to her parted labia and the entrance to her vagina. Pressing down, and with a sigh of pleasure, Delilah felt his cock slide into her, filling her cunt. She leant forward, kissed Mike passionately and presented her bottom to her Master.

Matt climbed up onto the sofa behind her and brought the head of his cock to the puckered entrance to her anus. He began to work his way in but, despite the lube, initially he had some difficulty. Millie, keen to see her friendly rival well and truly impaled fore and aft, wandered over and delivered a disrespectful slap to her Master's backside. "Fuck the slut like men," she demanded, "shaft the bitch hard until your balls bang together under her arse'"

With this encouragement Matt pressed forward. Taking a firm grip on Delilah's hips he slowly but relentless pushed inward until finally she had two stiff cocks buried deep within her. Now they were in a position to give the horny girl what she craved and indeed she got all she could cope with. The two men fucked her relentlessly, shafting both her holes vigorously. The force of their thrusts, especially Matt's from behind, left her gasping with the extreme sensations of having two large and hard cocks plundering her body.

Neither man had ever done this before and were surprised at how exciting it was to share a woman with another man, especially one like Delilah who was plainly relishing the experience and well able to handle it. There was no need to hold back and they simply ravished her. The effect it was having on their partner was apparent when Delilah trembled in their strong arms and the men felt her passages gripping and squeezing their thrusting penises - she had just climaxed.

The watching women were similarly entranced and were openly masturbating or playing with one another. Some - although by no means all - decided this was an experience they wanted to try and concluded they too would ask for this at some point, perhaps even before this holiday was over.

Delilah having cum, there was no further need for her two lovers to hold back. The two men thrust into her, front and rear, harder and faster until Matt, his cock firmly gripped by Delilah's tight anus, erupted a flood of cum into her bowels. The sight and sound of his friend's orgasm caused Mike to join him, ejaculating his sperm into the girl's vagina and womb, so that her anus and cunt positively overflowed with cum.

That pretty much ended the entertainment for the night. By now almost everyone was in need of rest. Although not quite all: Millie and Maria took Delilah away to supposedly discuss the experience she had just been through, although in reality for a final lesbian orgy. Those three got no sleep at all that night.

*****

The following afternoon Matt and Mike were once more lying on sun loungers, a cool drink in hand and watching the girls play, although there were fewer this time. Delilah was still in bed. The mothers among Mike's party had returned that morning to see their children and some of the other girls had gone with them.

The presence of the youngsters had set off maternal instincts among some in Matt's harem and he had conceded to Ilse's pleas that she could come off contraception after this holiday and they would try for a baby together. It seemed somehow fitting that the first girl he had mind controlled should also be the first to carry his child. He doubted she would be the last. Fatherhood was something else he should ask Mike about sometime.

Meanwhile on the beach, Millie was trying to explain Aussie Rules football to half a dozen confused young women. Not that it really mattered; they were just enjoying throwing the ball around.

"Matt," Mike suddenly asked, "did you ever hear anything from Albrecht Haller?"

"No. Katya says he's vanished."

"Do you think he's really retired? Or maybe even died?" Mike asked.

Matt considered this for a moment, "No. No chance. That old bugger is still out there somewhere, presumably carrying out his plan."

"I've not noticed much change so far. The world still seems in rather a mess. If Haller really is planning to use mind control on world leaders, he doesn't seem to have got very far," commented Mike.

"Well maybe not," Matt conceded. Then, looking round at the beautiful tropical island and the equally beautiful girls on the beach he added, "Still, I've got everything I wanted and even learnt some valuable lessons on the way. How about you? After all, you never intended to get involved in anything like this."

Mike took a slip of his drink and lay back on the sun lounger, looking at Carly, Ellie and Becky laughing with Tasha and Georgia, while Millie got more annoyed. "There were some terrible moments along the way but now it's all over, I don't think I'd change anything. Eight wonderful women and four beautiful children and now a whole group of new friends; its paradise, really."

Matt laughed, "Yes, you're right. Now Haller and Mills are out of the way, it really is Paradise Regained."

*****

Author's note: So that's it for my Haller universe stories (unless I decide to write a one off short story or two sometime in the future, but I don't have anything in mind at present). I will admit that the occasional inconsistency regarding dates, ages and even names has crept in, which I may go back and correct now it is done.

I shall continue to publish other stories as I finish them - some mind control, some not, but probably all with a harem in there somewhere!

12