A Service to Remember

Story Info
Naive younger man meets two predatory officers at a service.
3.7k words
4.57
6.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMStride
SMStride
173 Followers

Jamie was an innocent. He believed in the goodness of his fellow man, that honesty was the best policy, and that justice prevailed. Not even a tour of military service and seeing some of the worst that men could do to each other had dimmed his sunny outlook. His favorite color was light blue (some called it baby blue), he rarely drank anything stronger than wine, never swore, and he loved that he could see flowers and the beach and sunsets from his Florida apartment.

He was not a regular church-goer, but today was special. A memorial service for a soldier from his unit who hadn't made it back. Truth be told, he had barely known the man. Jamie had joined the military after college to help his country and had two months of hard training but was sent into action only one week before the war ended.

Now he was home again, discharged from duty, spending his days working out and going for long walks along the beach while deciding what next to do with his life.

The memorial service--he'd been unsure about going. He'd barely been a member of the unit and hadn't forged the intense bonds that men form in wartime. The other men who would be at the service had lived and fought together for much longer. But his parents had raised him always to do the right thing, and his military training had instilled a sense of obedience, especially to superior officers. And it seemed like the right thing to do.

But he decided not to wear his uniform. He was discharged now, and he did not want to presume. So he was wearing a pair of loose linen pants with a drawstring tie and a light, airy shirt suitable for the hot Florida weather. He'd stop in at the church, sit well in the back, pay his respects silently, and then leave.

* *

Jamie was completely unaware of his male beauty and the effect it had on most people, especially some men. He had a natural athleticism in his movements complemented by years of playing all kinds of sports. His hair was sandy-blond, slightly longer than average, his wide eyes were the color of the sea on a sunny day, and his skin was perfectly tanned.

Beyond all that he exuded a sensuality of which he had no consciousness. Perhaps his lips were a little too full, his eyes a little too innocent, and his buttocks a little too full and rounded. And given his slim frame, the bulge in the front of his pants was definitely too large not to be noticed.

Yet even beyond all that was his aura of benevolence and his outgoing energy, stemming from his belief that everyone was like him, wanting to do what's best and to make everyone happy.

That was Jamie.

* *

The church was a new and modern structure, filled with light streaming in from tall windows along the sides. High in the vaulted ceiling, fans circulating lazily helped the air-conditioning keep the huge space at a comfortable temperature.

The church was only about one-third full, with all of those attending the sitting together in the first dozen or so rows. The service was about to begin, and a religious minister and an older man in uniform were standing by the altar to initiate the proceedings.

Far in the back of the church, two uniformed men stood together. Both were tall, intense-looking individuals, powerfully built and fit from years of military service. One, though, was leaning slightly on a cane, while the other had his back lightly resting against the wall. Both seemed to be waiting half-expectantly, their eyes sometimes looking toward the altar where the service was beginning and sometimes towards the entrance doors at the back of the church.

They were wondering if today would be a lucky day.

Their lives so far had been dedicated above all to one thing: seducing men. Yes, they had joined the military and served their country for ten years now, but that had mostly been a means to an end: access to a steady stream of men living in a nearly all-male environment. And now they had seniority and rank and with it the power to operate in that environment almost as they wished. And they had a lot of wishes.

Their names were Davis and Stevens. They'd joined the military separately but soon discovered their mutual interests and joined forces in pursuing their main mission in life: sensual pleasure. Especially that which comes from using naked men as they liked. Over the years they'd been enormously successful at satisfying their carnal appetites. Each experience had been special and unique, yet they hungered for more.

One experience had slipped tantalizingly through their grasp. Just before the war's end a new recruit had joined their unit. They couldn't believe their luck when they first laid their eyes on him, fresh from the training camp, bursting with healthy-male energy, trim in his slightly-too-tight uniform (especially around his groin and buttocks), and giving off an air of innocence. Both had also caught glimpses of him in the communal showers--though unfortunately only briefly--and they could not believe the size of his equipment and the delicious roundness of his ass. They'd literally licked their lips and adjusted their crotches--and immediately started making plans to do something special with this one.

But then the war had ended suddenly. Damn it! The newer recruits had quickly been sent home, and shortly thereafter even they had been taken out of action and sent back.

Now they were in this small Florida city to honor one of the fallen. Though the biggest question on their mind was about someone else: Would they get another chance at him?

* *

A shaft of sunlight and a faint smell of fresh soap in the air drew the two men's attention to the door opening slowly at the back of the church. Their senses went on full alert. As they saw Jamie slip quietly into the church they felt a quiver run through their bodies, as predators feel in the presence of their prey.

Their thoughts ran down different lines, though. Stevens flashed back to the many men he had had over the years, frequently in the most unusual places. He loved especially sexual encounters in unlikely settings. Davis thrilled at the conquest, taking a man who often did not even know he wanted to be taken, stripping him down and using (and sometimes abusing) him for hours.

It was what they loved most in the world. They had honed their skills and developed their teamwork to a high level. Now they wondered, Where would they take this vision of male sensuality? Would they lay the groundwork seduction here in the church and then take him somewhere private? Or would other opportunities suggest themselves?

And what a delicious man! Those lips and eyes! A lovely frame filled out lightly with muscle--that shirt seemed to let light pour through to outline his torso. And as Jamie stood for a moment backlit by the sun, the pants were definitely semi-transparent. Tasty potential there!

The two men's hearts accelerated the pulse of blood through their veins, and though neither was especially religious they almost whispered Thank God aloud.

* *

Jamie had paused at the back of the church, closing the door quietly behind him so as not to disturb the ceremony at the front. Then he recognized the two men approaching him. He automatically stiffened to attention in their presence. Davis was slightly in the lead, a broad smile on his face as he came up to Jamie. "At ease, Jamie," he said, gripping Jamie by the arm and leaning in closely to whisper into his ear. "You remember Major Stevens?" The man's basso voice seemed to rumble through Jamie's body, and distractedly he nodded Yes at the approaching other man.

Stevens was exaggerating his need for the cane. He'd suffered some minor damage to his right side from an enemy bomb, but he was 99% healed and the cane was more a dramatic prop than a necessity. He extended his free hand in greeting, his wide palm and unusually long and thick fingers easily encircling Jamie's. "I wonder," he said, "if I could use you for a few minutes."

"Of course, sir!" Jamie said instantly. "What do you need?"

"I'd like to sit at the end of that rear pew over there. Can I lean on you?"

Without waiting for a reply, Stevens wrapped his right arm around Jamie's waist and leaned into him. Jamie willingly took some of the man's weight, and when they made their way to the pew he thoughtfully slipped in first to let Stevens sit on the outside. The extra room might let him stretch his legs more, he thought. Davis meanwhile had come around the other way and slid along the pew to sit closely on Jamie's other side.

Stevens kept his arm around Jamie's waist as they all settled in. He leaned in even closer and whispered, "Thank you, you're almost heaven sent."

Jamie felt pleased to have been able to help, and wondered just how serious the man's wounds had been. He felt lucky to have escaped any injury himself, so it was the least he could do.

Suddenly he noticed that the arm around his waist was trembling, and the fingers of the man's hands seemed to be moving over his hip and stomach area almost randomly. Davis also noticed what was happening, and he placed a hand on Jamie's knee as he leaned over to whisper in his ear, "Don't worry about that--he suffered some nerve damage to that arm, and sometimes it just goes into spasms on him."

"Oh!" Jamie exclaimed, "I'm so sorry, I had no idea!" He glanced down at Davis's hand on his thigh and noticed that the man seemed to have unusually long and bony fingers.

The man's voice in his ear continued. "He's still a little self-conscious about it, but the doctors say he has a good chance of full recovery with time."

Jamie resolved to ignore the trembling arm and groping fingers. It was the least he could do.

Still, it was hard to ignore the wandering hand which had moved under his loose shirt and was traveling freely over his skin, first up his back and then down again over his hip until it came to rest on his right thigh.

Jamie focused his attention on the service underway at the front of the church.

Then arm started trembling again--but Jamie startled less this time. "Sorry," Stevens said softly into his left ear. "Not one of my better days."

"No problem at all, sir," Jamie replied. "Of course, please, lean against me as much as you like."

Stevens smiled inside but said, "Thank you very much, Jamie. You're too kind."

When the man's arm trembled again, Jamie exercised self-discipline and did not jump this time at all. It must be a frustrating condition, he thought. He did not want to embarrass the man by mentioning it again, and he sat a little forward so as not to crush the man's arm against the hard wooden back of the pew.

When the hand moved slowly over his upper butt cheeks, Jamie prided himself at holding in any reaction. He clamped his hand over his mouth to stop his cry of alarm, as his face turned red with embarrassment. Don't make a sound!

At the front of the church, the older man in uniform had invited everyone to stand to observe a moment of silence. The three of them at the back also stood, Jamie taking care to help Stevens by taking some of his weight as they rose.

During the moment of silence, the quiet was absolute. Jamie had to stifle himself as Stevens' hand slid its way further downwards over the rounded contours of his full buttocks. The hand seemed less random now and the fingers seemed to be deliberately exploring the firmness of his cheeks and even to be probing lightly into the crevice between them. He waited as patiently as he could until the unending silence was over. Then the arm's trembling finally stopped and the hand left his now-tingling buttocks and returned to his waist.

The three men resumed their seated positions. But Jamie was confused, for Stevens strangely still kept his arm tightly around Jamie's waist and remained pressed against his side. Why? He knew there must be a good reason for the wandering hand. Was Stevens aware of it, or was the nerve damage such that he didn't feel anything? He desperately wanted to know but didn't want to embarrass the proud man by raising the subject once again.

He took a little breath and asked quietly, "Are you aware ... I mean ... do you feel ... ummm ... where your hand is going..."

Jamie saw Stevens drop his head, turn his face away slightly, and withdraw his arm. His body seemed even to be shaking.

"Oh no," Jamie whispered desperately. "Please stop. Please. I'll never forgive myself if you don't stop." He grabbed Stevens' arm and gently guided it back around his own slim waist. "You keep it there as long as you like, sir."

Stevens stopped his silent laughter. "You're sure about that?" he queried, looking into Jamie's bright eyes. "No matter what?"

"Oh, yes. Please, I understand now. Nothing will bother me anymore. You can use me as you need..."--then Jamie smiled, and it was such a genuine smile that Stevens felt as if another glorious ray of sunshine had found its way into the church.

He looked at the handsome younger man smiling hopefully at him, so innocent. "Okay, whatever you say," he said, his eyes glittering with intent. Inside, Stevens felt an iron surge of satisfaction go through him. Taking this delicious hunk will be a pleasure.

"Great," whispered Jamie happily relieved.

Meanwhile, Davis watched the developing scene with pleasure, knowing his moments would come soon.

* *

"Could I... ask you something?" Davis asked in his basso voice, though a tone of command was in the question.

"Of course!" Jamie said quietly, though enthusiastically.

Stevens' hand had been moving over his smooth back, carefully tracing every contour. Soon Jamie had even began to really enjoy the touch. It was like being petted. But now Davis's voice caused him to turn his attention to the man on his right.

"I notice you're not wearing your uniform today."

"Oh no," Jamie said, "I wasn't sure it would be appropriate, since I've been discharged."

"That's fine. I was just wondering what material your pants are. They look quite good on you, especially after all the uniforms we see all the time."

Jamie felt pleased at the man's compliment, and noticed that Stevens' hand had stopped petting his back and now seemed to be exploring the waistband of his pants. The man's arm had slipped around his hip and his fingers of his hand were erratically probing the button and drawstring area in the front of his pants. The man's body leaning into his and the unexpected touch there was affecting him. He felt a stirring in his groin--Not now! he told himself, but the heat in the church and strange circumstances were causing his body to react perversely.

He leaned against the back of the pew, looking down past the hand on his waistband area to the fabric of his pants. "I think it's linen," he said. "Very breathable and light for summer."

"I like the feel of the material," Stevens said. "But isn't it a little tight around your crotch? You look uncomfortable there."

"Oh no, it's fine," Jamie exclaimed.

At that moment, a loud voice intoned from the front of the church, "LET US PRAY."

Davis pointed out a low padded rail protruding from the pew in front of them. He knelt upon it and indicated for Jamie to follow suit. He obeyed. Stevens' arm remained tightly around his waist as they knelt together, Jamie coming to rest with his knees on the padded rail and his forearms on the back of the pew in front of them.

But somehow his shirt became snagged on the way down! Davis had very fast hands and Jamie had not noticed that they had maneuvered the loose edge of his shirt to catch the edge of a slim book rack mounted on the pew. The two bottom buttons of Jamie's shirt popped off, and his shirt gaped open exposing much of his stomach. Fortunately, he thought, no one could see now that I'm kneeling. The air flowing over his exposed skin, though, was oddly erotic.

Concentrate on the prayer for now, he told himself sternly. He tried to make out what the words were and ignored the fingers that seemed more vigorously now moving around the front drawstring area and into his pants close to his groin. Why now? he despaired, as the complex of unexpected sensations was arousing his groin, causing his penis and testicles to swell.

Strangely now another hand seemed to be moving upwards from his stomach, brushing over his nipples and giving them an electric sensation. "Let me see if I can get that shirt unstuck for you," Davis's low voice whispered in his ear. But the man's fingers now seemed to mistake his hardened nipples for the buttons and were twisting them. Jamie felt butterflies in his stomach, and somehow the sensations were all oddly erotic. He was glad he was kneeling because he didn't think his legs would support him.

"AMEN," intoned the voice from the front, "YOU MAY STAND."

Jamie struggled to his feet, hoping the motion would unstick his shirt. He rose quickly, but with Stevens' hand inside his waistband his pants seemed to slide down his legs with a life of their own. Stevens had untied the drawstring and with his other hand tugged the loosened pants down as Jamie moved upwards to stand. Davis also had made sure Jamie's shirt remained stuck in the book rack, so as he stood yet another button popped loose.

Jamie now stood semi-exposed in the church in the middle of a memorial service, his pants around his ankles and his shirt hanging mostly open. His buttocks were fully exposed to the light and air, and his mostly-hard penis had sprung to full erection at his predicament.

"LET US SING."

Meanwhile Davis and Stevens had ignored the order to stand and remained half-kneeling and half-sitting on either side of Jamie, admiring the vision before them. What a magnificent cock!--Davis exulted silently. What a delicious ass!--Stevens felt his fingers twitch and his mouth water.

Everyone else in the church had broken out into song, and sound filled the air. The two men went to work on the half-naked man.

Davis returned to teasing and twisting Jamie's hard nipples with one hand and--after took a moment simply to admire the younger man's cock and balls. What perfection! With his other hand he cupped the testicles lovingly for a few moments, feeling their weight and warmth, before releasing them and gripping the shaft of his thick cock firmly. He began to stroke it slowly. Pre-cum appeared at its tip, which he used to lubricate the shaft. He wanted to taste it, but that would have to wait.

Jamie's hips began to move in time with Davis's stroking, and that caused his buttocks to open and close slightly as he moved. Stevens also took a few moments simply to admire the perfection of the man's ass. So full and so firm. Then he pulled out of a pocket a tube of greasy ointment he used for his recovery and quickly squeezed a lot of it onto his fingers. Then his lubricated fingers probed between Jamie's buttocks, sliding slowly up and down the crack, making the entire area slick, until his index finger came to settle on its main target, Jamie's now lubricated anus. With a practiced movement he inserted one finger into his rectum all the way up to his second knuckle.

Jamie was in a fog of sensations, his mind clouded as the two men's hands stroked and manipulated and probed him. His legs began to weaken, but he forced himself to remain upright during the singing of the song. The pleasure was incredible--the one man's practiced hand teasing and stroking his cock while the fingers of the other man's hand invaded his anus and causing indescribable sensations there.

It was too much, and Jamie felt his body go into an erotic trance.

The music suddenly changed tone and speed, and Davis and Stevens realized they might not have much time left before the song ended.

Stevens increased the pace of his two fingers, admiring how the beautiful flesh of the man's ass accepted his invasion. Davis squeezed the gorgeous cock harder as he stoked, loving the feeling of the rock-hard flesh moving in his hand.

SMStride
SMStride
173 Followers
12