A Service to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Jamie's entire body convulsed--with all his might he stifled a cry of pleasure--and he ejaculated a strong jet of semen, which splashed onto the wood of the pew before him.

The two men admired their handiwork, and relaxed the pace of their stroking and penetrating him, bringing him down to a calmer state. As the music came to an end, they eased Jamie down to a lying position on their pew. They did not bother to straighten his clothes or cover the exposed parts of his body. Rather they enjoyed a final few moments of seeing this marvel of male beauty in their possession, totally under their control.

The service up front was drawing to a close, and the two men made ready to leave. Stevens gave Jamie's thigh one more squeeze while rising to his feet, no longer seeming to need to rest his weight on the cane, while Davis leaned down close to Jamie's face and whispered, "We'll leave you for now, dear boy. But we'll be passing through town again soon."

Jamie looked up through half-open eyes at the officer's strong face above his. He felt so drained that he didn't know whether to say Thank you--or do something about the state of his undress--or simply let himself fall into a satisfied nap.

* *

12