All Comments on 'A Sex Genie's Autobiography Ch. 01'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Good start.

Before any critique, a complement,so thanks for the effort and for sharing. Good or bad, it takes something to put your work out where others will see it. Thanks for making the effort.

Now. I liked this. The first person viewpoint is hard and I thought you handled it well. The sex was hot and erotic without dropping into porn. The character recognizing the change in herself was interesting and may open the door for other personal realizations.

There were a couple things that didn't flow well for me. First, I felt this was too short even for an intro. No sooner do we start to see the main character and we are made to wait. Maybe it is a good thing for you and the story in the long run to have early feedback, but at this point I would have liked to meet the new master a bit before stopping.

Second, I didn't care for the master's dialog/reaction. It didn't seem normal or natural. Not sure what would be natural when the girl of your dreams appears in your bedroom but going from timid and confused to masterfull and demanding in the span of one BJ seems rather quick.

You should not that I am picking on some minor details. I thought this was a great start for a story and am looking forward to more! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
C Cup?

So ... she hasn't learned anything other than sex before being put in stasis, but knows how contemporary americans label bra sizes?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous