A Sexist's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,030 Followers

She chuckled, "That thing is about to blow and speaking of blow. Scott blew your heel like a true slut yesterday and I was hoping for a repeat performance with something a little more real. Just like a man, he always wants someone to suck his dick...maybe he can suck it and show us how it's done correctly."

Amanda agreed, "That is a wonderful idea. Kendra, would you please go and get the scissors for us so we can let that pathetic peter out of its cage?"

When Kendra left the room, the women continued to comment about Scott like he was not even there. Most of the comments were once again cliché things that women had heard men say their entire lives like, "I bet 'she' can suck the yellow off of a banana" and "those are some great blowjob lips" and "I got 'her' job...hangin."

With scissors in hand, Kendra handed them to Amanda who had instructed Scott to lay on his back so she could cut the crotch out of the pantyhose. Carefully, she snipped until a nice oval hole allowed her to pull his cock out through the opening. Using her index finger, she scooped a large amount of thick, clear precum slime and presented it to Scott's lips.

"Open up you little slut," Amanda ordered before sticking her finger in his mouth and using his teeth to scrape off the fluid. "That is so good isn't it? I can tell you are a natural."

After Scott had swallowed his own nectar, Amanda solicited help from the other ladies, "Help me get his legs back and over his head so he can suck himself off. I want this little whore to show us how to suck a dick like a hooker."

It was a difficult task, but with Cheyenne and Courtney lending their muscles, the women were able to get Scott's hose covered legs over his head without losing any of the red heels he was wearing. With his cock positioned directly even with his mouth, they pulled his legs down until the tip of his penis penetrated his own lips. He wasn't as flexible as they had hoped he would be but at least the mushroom head was able to be sucked on.

The young Asian Kendra giggled, "There you go. You are free to be the best cocksucker you can be."

Every woman laughed at Kendra's witty comment. Scott's cheeks puffed out just before the ladies could hear the suction surround his head from his clamped mouth. Trying to get an older man to have the flexibility and leverage to suck his own cock turned out to be more difficult than originally thought. Most of the hard work was put in by the strong Cheyenne when she got down on one knee and held Scott up by his leg. She tried to push his hip up and down in order to fuck his own mouth but eventually she realized it was futile.

She became frustrated and blurted, "Fuck it! I know what will work better for this little bitch slut."

Dropping down to both knees, Cheyenne took hold of his cock and began jerking it, "This will get this cum slut fed properly."

In less than a minute, her wrist began to tire, prompting her to order her submissive toy, "I don't know why I have to do this. You are the bitch so I think you should do it. You jack it off in your own mouth."

Cheyenne released his prick and replaced it with Scott's hand. He took the hint and began jerking himself off with his mouth still clamped securely around his own cock head. The girls continued to help hold him up by his slick pantyhose covered legs encouraging him all the way.

"Mmmm...look at that girls! This slut wants that cum pretty bad. Look how fast that hand is moving!" Courtney snickered.

Amanda spoke directly to Scott, "Get ready for it! Don't hold back...blow that load in your own mouth and show us how you swallow thick cum."

Courtney chimed in, "It is going to taste so good. I bet you love when women swallow now you can show us how much you should love to swallow. If it is good enough for us, then it is good enough for you."

His feet began to point toward the ceiling, nearly knocking off his high heels. Scott grunted then his upside down legs shook just before his hips gave one huge jerk downward. When the first blast of cum splattered into the back of his throat, you could tell he nearly choked but regained his composure enough to catch the follow up shots. Filling his own mouth, he housed each spurt. His jerking progressively slowed down until it completely stopped. While Scott was filling his mouth with his own seed, Kendra was busy videoing him on her phone and snapping a couple of pictures just at the right time.

"You earned that load...baby. Swallow it down on one big gulp," Amanda encouraged.

He lowered his legs until he was on his back. Keeping the slime in his mouth, he waited until he had sat up on the floor before swallowing it down on one big gulp. When he winced, the girls laughed.

"According to men, it should be delicious. I would have no idea why a cum slut such as yourself would make a face. You should be licking your lips and wanting more," smirked Cheyenne.

Courtney asked, "Our little office slut has shown us 'she' can blow a dick and swallow cum but can she take dick?" Looking at Amanda and with a wink, she questioned, "Did you bring it?"

Amanda picked up the bag, unzipped a back pocket and pulled out her own personal 7 inch dildo that she had brought from home. Holding it up for everyone to see, she responded, "Of course I did. Let's see if our slut can handle a mere 7 inches. According to him, he always has what we need so I guess we have what he needs."

All the women giggled and Courtney spoke when Amanda fished into the bag and brought out the small bottle of Astroglide lubrication, "Ahhh...there is nothing like some good lube to help it fit. Now our slut is ready to take dick correctly."

The eager Kendra asked, "Can I do it?"

Cheyenne responded, "You can hold it but I think the slut should do it. Hold it on that chair and let the whore ride it until 'she' cums."

Everyone but Scott agreed that was a great idea so Courtney squirted a large amount of the lube on the rubber dick and smeared it all around evenly. It looked as though she was jacking the dong off, causing a few snickers from the ladies. She handed the greased up dildo to Kendra while Amanda tore a slit up the back of Scott's pantyhose to provide access to his asshole. Kendra held onto the dong with both hands, placing the end down on the chair, allowing the head to point to the ceiling.

Amanda ordered him, "Put your hands on the chair arms so we can see that booty bounce on that dick! Give us a little slutty shake now and then to keep our dicks hard."

He had no intention of shaking his ass but Scott knew he had to play this out or the repercussions would be severe. There had never been an object in his ass before so the average sized dildo might as well been twice as large which prompted an equal amount of fear. Squatting over the chair, he huffed, in and out, trying to gain the courage.

"That's it...breathe baby. It won't hurt. Just relax. That is what I have been told by men my entire life so it must be true," scoffed Courtney.

With Kendra still holding onto the greased up dildo, Scott lowered himself until the head pressed against his anus. He took two more breaths and allowed his weight to sink him on it. Once the mushroom popped inside his tight ringed sphincter, he yelled in discomfort. Immediately he stopped to allow himself to get acclimated before digging his high heels into the floor, clenching his jaw and sinking further. The dildo began to disappear up Scott's rectum and within seconds, his nylon covered ass cheeks were touching Kendra's holding hands.

The impatient Cheyenne tried to speed him up, "Giddy up cowgirl....get riding on that horse. We want our slut to show us how it's done. Yee Haw!"

Standing back up, the tight suction alone just about pulled the dildo out of Kendra's hands. She gripped tighter so that he could allow it to slide out properly. Scott groaned but followed his instructions and began to bounce up and down on the dong. Until his ass loosened up, he took his time and rode it gently.

Courtney cocked her head to speak to Kendra, "Hold it still sweetie. Let our slut get a good rhythm going and take every inch. That ass is really tight but it is starting to get adjusted."

His mouth was puckered in concentration and with his hands clenching the chair arms, he sped up his riding. The muscles in his arms were strained trying to maneuver himself. With the dong pressing against and massaging his prostate, his cock was once again rock hard and sprang up and down like a diving board.

When the precum began to emerge, Cheyenne announced, "Look girls. I think our slut loves this dick up his ass. He is going to cum again!"

She was correct and without anyone touching his cock, Scott growled, "Grrrrruuunnnnggggggg," just as it began to spurt. Ropes of cum launched out each time his erection jerked upward in spasm. Splatting across the floor, a mess quickly formed. So to completely enjoy his ejaculation, he slowed down and eventually sat down on the dong with Kendra removing her hands.

Exhaling a loud sigh with sweat dripping off his forehead, "Ahhhhhhh! Whoa!"

Amanda grabbed him by his cheeks and spoke down at them, "See, we told you. Once you got going on that thing, we knew it would feel amazing up your 'pussy.' Just sit there on it for a minute and enjoy the stretching and the stuffed full sensation."

Cheyenne started to walk out but before she left, she turned and ordered Scott, "Be sure you clean this mess up before you leave. You can slurp it up or whatever you want but I want it spotless. You can also wear the bra, pantyhose and high heels for the rest of the day if you want. You look so pretty." She busted out laughing at her own sarcastic remark then exited the room and the ladies followed her soon thereafter.

Scott had no intention to remain looking like a slut when he had a client he needed to see before he went home. After wiping up the mess off the floor with a wet paper towel and meeting with his client, he decided to type the women a group email to apologize for acting like a sexist pig all those years and the comments he had made. He also said in the email, how his two experiences with them had made him more sympathetic to women and how they had been objectified so many times. His last request was for the "lessons" to cease.

Amanda replied all in her email and told Scott, "Thank you for acknowledging and taking responsibility for your behavior. We think you need one last lesson just to make sure and after you complete it, then all is well and your sensitivity training is complete. Meet us at Courtney's house Saturday night at 4 for our adult toy party. You will be the server and I will have your outfit there for you. Come see me before you leave for the address."

After reading Amanda's instructions, Scott sank in his chair. His only solace was that he had already been made to perform the most humiliating acts imaginable and in his mind, there wasn't much left that could be done to him. Little did he know that he was to be so wrong.

On Friday before he left the office, Amanda stopped Scott in the hallway and as he passed, "Scott! Could you please come in here?" When he glanced his head into her office, she reminded him, "Don't forget about tomorrow. Be there by four."

Rubbing her black nylon covered legs, she added, "See how smooth these are? I would like for yours to look even better. Be sure you are all showered and have those legs of yours shaved before you arrive. We like our sluts smooth and sexy." She winked when she finished.

He did not respond but knew his instructions and was happy knowing it would be his last task. Ashamed on so many levels, Scott drove home, self-reflecting to what had gotten him into this mess to begin with. He partly felt bad that he had viewed women in such a lesser light and was also ashamed that they had turned the tables and humiliated him for his actions. However, his biggest embarrassment and even anger resulted from the fact he was getting physically aroused by the women demeaning him and he could not control it.

On Saturday, when Scott arrived at Courtney's nice home just before his scheduled time, he was greeted at the door by Courtney and Amanda who were the only two present that early. The two women were dressed like they were going out to the nightclub with a touch of extra slutty appearance per instructions from Amanda. She wanted all the women who attended the party to be "overdone" to prove a point to Scott, almost mocking the fact that men see women hotter if they are dressed a certain way. Both ladies wore short cocktail dresses that barely covered their butts. The bright blue color not only looked great on Amanda, it matched her eyes perfectly and her thigh high sheer white stockings accented her legs inside her black high heels. Courtney's mermaid style form fitting red dress was slightly shorter and did not cover the tops of her black stockings. Her red four inch high heels were uncomfortable but looked amazing with her slutty attire. Neither woman would have worn those outfits except maybe to a Halloween party but proving a point was important.

"Hi Scott. I love to see the help arrive promptly. The party doesn't start until six but there are chores to do beforehand. Amanda, would you mind taking him to my room and make sure he is dressed appropriately? I cannot have the guests mingling with the help and his uniform will help distinguish him from them...minus just a tad so we can see his sexy side," chuckled Courtney.

With a confused look on his face, Scott pointed to the clothes he was wearing. He knew he was going to be a server for the women so he wore a nice white button up collared shirt with black pants and dress shoes. Copying the style in which he had seen in upscale restaurants, he thought he had chosen something that would have pleased the women.

Amanda giggled and pointed the proper direction for him, "Certainly. If you would please follow me."

She led Scott to the bedroom to where his attire was laid neatly across the bed and when he saw it, he shook his head, "I am supposed to wear that in front of everyone?"

Her reply was very matter of fact, "Of course. You are the slutty servant for us tonight. You think of us women as pretty objects for your sexual pleasure so tonight you can be ours. It is no different than how women waitresses dress at Hooters or a strip club with maybe a little extra...hehe. Don't worry...I think you will be very pretty. Now take those clothes off...we need to get you in your uniform and get this place prepared for the guests to arrive."

Scott sat down on the edge of the bed and began to take his clothes off until he was down to his underwear. His legs were smooth, showing that he had shaved them as requested by the women. He was in no hurry until a verbal prodding from Courtney who stood in the doorway, "Hurry and get yourself prettied up...we have lots of things that need done. Oh great! Those legs are slick. God, I love when a slut listens."

Once his underwear was removed, Scott picked up the silk black panties with a little white bow on the front, "I am not wearing this."

After an adamant nod and a stern look from Amanda, he put them on and adjusted his bulge accordingly. He did not have a large cock by any means but the panties were so small, he had trouble keeping it covered. Scott had no idea how to put on the ruffled black garter belt which was his next clothing item so Amanda helped fasten it and line up the straps so they hung evenly down the front and back of his thighs. Next came the sheer silk black thigh-high stockings with the reinforced toes. He slipped those on one at a time before she helped clip them to the garter straps.

When Scott began putting on the ruffled top with a sheer apron, that is when he realized his uniform was a clichéd slutty French maid outfit. The women lawyers hated that outfit, almost as much as the dreaded school girl uniform, but because it is so popular with men, they figured it was perfect for a sexist man. After securing the neck ribbon, Scott was almost completely dressed and ready for duty. Amanda plopped a curly blond wig on his head before applying bright red lipstick to his lips.

While holding a tissue so he could blot his lips, the doorbell rang and Amanda handed him his black high heels and his dainty hat. "Hurry and put these on so you can get the door. The guests have already started arriving for the party."

She bobby pinned the wig and that hat on for him so neither would fall off. The 5 inch heels were a perfect fit and once they were secured on his feet, Scott waddled and clicked his way to the front door then opened it. Standing on the porch was Cheyenne dressed in her tight slacks, matching sleeveless low cut dress shirt and her girlfriend Tori by her side. They looked at each other and busted out laughing.

Then Cheyenne looked back at Scott, trying to hold in a snicker, "I'm so sorry. How rude of me. You are simply a gorgeous princess." After handing him a bottle of wine, they had brought, she added, "This is my girlfriend Tori and if you would go get us a glass of wine that would be perfect."

The two women followed Scott into the house just as Amanda gave him orders, "The Swiffer duster is in that closet and we will need some chairs from the basement. Oh and get the kitchen in order, ready for the food to arrive from the caterers."

For the next 90 minutes, Scott was busy with house chores, answering the door, fixing drinks, and preparing the house for an all ladies marital aid party. The ladies would give him cat calls and grope his ass as he walked by with crude comments.

"Nice ass you got there baby!"

"Whoa...you must work out!"

"Those legs go all the way up!"

Most comments were followed by a group snicker by whoever could hear it. When Carmen, the 6'1 red headed leggy presenter arrived, she was speechless upon seeing Scott at the door. She was the only guest who was uninformed of the servant. Scott helped carry in all the suitcases full of goodies and sat up the tables in the living room for her.

Courtney greeted Carmen, "Oh...I see you have met our slut servant for the evening. If you need anything, 'she' will be more than happy to accommodate you. That also includes sampling the toys."

"Fantastic! I might just use her...him...to model the products for everyone," replied Carmen not knowing exactly how to refer to him.

Eventually all the guests were present and it was time for the party to begin. A total of 12 women were drinking, having a great time and they straggled in a couple at a time until everyone was sitting in a chair. Carmen stood in front of the ladies and Scott stood off to the side to be used as needed. His feet hurt and all he wanted to do was go home. On the tables, sat all the toys ranging from an assortment of vibrators, dildos, and harnesses to lotions, lingerie, and lubricants. The tall presenter began to hold each product and give a short description on its use and the types of pleasure it provides.

After holding up an 8 inch realistic veiny dong she proceeded to provide a clinical description, "Now this is what all women need. It not only feels realistic but provides that size needed to maximize total vaginal pleasure. It also comes in black and can be used inside a strap-on harness."

Cheyenne smiled at her girlfriend Tori and commented aloud so everyone could hear, "Don't we know it. We have that exact one and she is right."

All the women laughed just before Amanda interjected, "I think we need proof. I would like to try it out on our lovely slut so everyone can see for themselves."

One of the women blurted in agreement, "Yeah. Let's see it! I think that you need to give it to that whore!"

That started a chain reaction of verbal agreement from everyone. Amanda stood up and slid her blue dress off her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor. Standing in her bra, panties and white stockings, she connected the harness buckles and secured the big dong through the ring. After completion, she swung her hips from side to side, allowing the rubber dick to sway back and forth like a real dick on a hung man.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,030 Followers