A Sexist's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuckling deviously, Amanda spoke in her best man tone, "I got what she needs right here! Hand me the lube and Scott...get those panties down!"

Kendra performed the honors and squirted the lube in a straight line down the 8 inch shaft before slathering it evenly by stroking it. Jokingly, Amanda looked toward the ceiling and grunted, "Ahhh! Stroke that fucker! That feels great! Get me ready for my slut!"

It looked just like Kendra was jerking her off while the crowd of ladies cheered and rooted her on. Amanda led Scott over to the front of the room so everyone could see. Using her own chair, she positioned it so that he could bend over and rest his chest on the back of it.

She yanked down his panties and after he stepped out of them with one leg, she slapped his ass to signal him, "Spread those legs wide!"

Once she placed the greased up head against his asshole, someone from the crowd coaxed, "Give it to that slut and make her squeal!"

Amanda gripped Scott's hips and slowly pushed until the realistic head popped through his sphincter. He jumped and gasped in pain. It was even thicker than the dong that was used in the office.

"Shhhhh....it's ok! Let it fill you up. You will love it, I promise," Amanda encouraged him soothingly as she continued to stretch it deeper into his rectum.

He whimpered and when Amanda's strap-on cock had finally bottomed out, he was able to take a couple of breaths. She hesitated so that he could acclimate before starting a slow, rhythmic thrusting. The dick filled his entire ass every time she plunged it back inside and a small yelp could be heard escaping his lips. Moving her hands from his hips to his shoulders, she gained leverage to pound his ass like she believed he needed.

With all 8 inches slamming into his butt, she remarked to the crowd of women, "This thing is perfect for fucking. This slut pussy is gobbling it up!"

Just then she began adding an extra jab onto the end of each thrust. The friction was rubbing Scott's prostate perfectly which was evident because he supported a tight erection poking through the chair spindles with a strand of precum oozing off the tip.

"Hehe...look at that! He is leaking precum out of his little boner. He does like that dick in his pussy," teased a voice from the group.

Cheyenne blurted, "Harder! Make that slut cum!"

No sooner was that said when Scott bellowed, "Ohhhhhh," tightened his entire body then began ejaculating. His first shot flew far and landed on Mandy's black pants, causing her to jump and the women around her to scramble. More ropes spurted uncontrollably past the chair until they began to pool on the seat as they weakened. Scott grunted in sync with every shot.

Amanda stopped pumping and kept the dong totally lodged in Scott's ass until he had completely finished before asking him, "Did you get it all out? Look girls...this slut loves dick so much that he came without touching himself! Sorry about that Mandy but it must have been so good he couldn't resist setting a new distance record. Hehe!"

Mandy was already wiping the stain off her pants with a towel and water from her drink. She shook her head, "I guess size does matter."

All the women including Carmen laughed and she tried to validate, "See...if you purchase this product, as you saw, it will guarantee satisfaction."

Amanda pulled the strap-on cock out of Scott's ass and asked, "Who else wants to give it a try while he cleans this mess up?"

Several of the women were already putting on the array of harnesses and different sized rubber dongs. Seeing Amanda take control of a slutty bitch sexist dressed in a French maid outfit must have triggered something inside themselves and now they all wanted their turn.

Courtney ordered Scott, "Come around and get on your knees in front of the chair. I want everyone to be able to see you clean it up with your tongue. I don't want one spot of cum on it when you are finished."

He obeyed his orders and placed his knees on the floor. Scott lowered his head until his lips met the mess of slime pooled on the seat. He slurped it up like it was soup in a bowl while two of the ladies semi-fought who would be next. A thick gorgeous 40 year old woman named Isabelle won out and squatted behind him with her 7 inch black dong sticking straight out from her body. An already stretched hole allowed this dick to slide in without resistance. Isabelle was so excited, she stood in a crouched position and pounded poor Scott's ass furiously. The jarring made it difficult for him to finish licking up the jizz but he managed to get it all.

The forceful thrusting caused the harness to rub Isabelle's clit perfectly so she announced, "Fuck! I'm going to cum already. I wish I could blast up this slut's ass!"

She growled, "Oh! Oh! Here it comes! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Unnngggggggg!"

Clenching the back of Scott's body, she held on while she convulsed during her climax. Grunting and shuddering, everyone could tell what she was experiencing. She laid on his back for several seconds before straightening up, pulling her cock out and slapping his ass, "Whew! That was a good one! Who's next?"

When the next woman replaced Isabelle behind Scott, Courtney knelt in front of him, wearing her own strap-on, "I think you need rotisseried. I want you to blow me while she fucks you."

Once the pumping of his ass began, Courtney guided Scott down on her cock. He opened and she immediately shoved it to the back of his throat. He gagged and tried to pull off but she would not allow that. She then used both hands behind his head to keep him on and made him suck her dick that much more. When she would thrust and push, trying to get him to deepthroat, his eyes would water and he would heave.

"It's ok. Stay on it! Keep sucking. Try to take it all the way down. Everyone loves a deepthroating slut," Courtney would assure. After several minutes of him struggling to blow her dick, she added, "Clench your mouth. You are going to make me shoot my load in your throat! Hurry...clench!"

By clenching his mouth tighter, it forced the dick sedentary which in turn forced the base of the strap-on to pat her clit. She held the back of her head and thrusted harder until she exploded in orgasm. Closing her eyes and tilting her head skyward, she whimpered in ecstasy, "Ahhhhh! Yeahhhhh! Swallow. Don't you dare spit it out."

Courtney pulled out her saliva covered cock. For the next hour, the women took turns fucking Scott's ass and mouth with different sizes, shapes and colors of strap-on cocks until they made themselves orgasm. They were cheering each other and humiliating him in the process. Some would be rougher in nature and some were just focused on their own pleasure. It was a pegging gangbang worthy of admission. Just as the last woman finished, Carmen decided she was going to be the grand finale.

"Ladies! Ladies! Could I have your attention?" She implored.

Once all the talking and noise had turned to silence, Carmen continued, "I want to show you the king dong deluxe and how it works. It is great for the size queen in all of us."

The king dong had not been sitting on the table and when she pulled it out of her suitcase, held it up, gasps could be heard from the ladies. Grasping it up by the shaft, Carmen shook the 12 solid inches of real-feel rubber to show the similar characteristics to an authentic dick.

Molly, one of the ladies blurted, "If he takes that thing, he is a better woman than me."

Carmen was squirting lube all over it simultaneously to her response, "Oh...he is going to take it alright but let me remind all of you to lubricate very generously. This monster could damage any orifice if not properly lubed. You also want to use a water based lubricant like this because any oil based ones could damage the dong."

She spread a rubber blanket down on the floor and patted it for Scott, "Come on over here and lay down on your back while your ass is still stretched out." She turned her attention back to the ladies, "As you can see this ring is a heavy metal that can hold this dick perfectly and they come in different sizes."

He plopped his ass onto the blanket, then laid down as he was instructed by Carmen. The greased and glistening huge rubber dick stuck out from her crotch like she had a third leg. Perching herself on her knees in front of him, she put his legs over her shoulders before guiding the head to his gaped hole. Even though most of the women had taken a turn fucking his ass with different sized strap-on dildos, not one of them could compare to what he was about to take from Carmen.

She was alternating her instructions between Scott and the crowd of ladies, "Relax. Don't tighten up because it will just make it worse. Now...once the head has entered, take your time and don't force it in right away. Allow the vagina or rectum to adapt."

Carmen repositioned her hands, took hold of the heels of the high heels Scott was wearing and held onto them like handles. Slowly she sunk her hips until the large head popped into his anus. He yelled in pain! He then started puffing air, trying to subside the discomfort like a woman in labor.

"It's ok. It's ok...shhhhhh. Breathe. Once it is in, you will start to love it," encouraged Carmen as she continued to slip inch after inch into him.

He whimpered again, "Oww! Take it out! Take it out!"

She stopped pushing and held the dong still inside his ass, whispering to him, "We can't reverse what we have done but I will hold it still until you get used to it. There you go...that's better."

The excited observer, Amanda told Scott, "It will be ok. All sluts love a big dick so give it a minute and you will be screaming in ecstasy."

Agreeing with Amanda, Carmen waited then continued her descent. She was not able to go all the way down to the balls but she was able to force close to 10 inches inside of him. Beads of sweat formed on his brow while trying to acclimate to the unprecedented stretching of his rectum. For what look like an anatomical impossibility, she had most of her dick buried.

Lifting her ass then thrusting it back in, Carmen leaned into the back of his legs for leverage. Almost bending him in half, she was in perfect position to fuck him senseless. Once her hips began moving quicker, Scott's ass eventually stretched well enough to take it.

"Look at her go! Fuck that little slut and gape that hole!" Cheyenne yelled enthusiastically.

Grunting and pumping, Carmen's body was overtop Scott, hammering away. He was writhing and whimpering on the floor taking all she had to offer with an occasional pull away attempt. His cock was once again, hard as steel, and pointing directly toward his face. Her painted toes were flexed against the floor with her long hair dangling to the sides past Scott's upside down legs. There were women talking aloud trying to fathom how that tight ass was taking something the size of a long fat cucumber.

"That is insane!"

"He will never walk the same again!"

"I wonder if he will ever get his asshole back to its original size?"

Listening to all the women's comments, Carmen had a plan and after thinking his ass had been pummeled enough, she exercised it. She wrapped her hand around his cock and aimed it directly towards his nose. She then drove her own monstrous dick deeper so that those extra two inches would not go unused.

"Blast your face! Show everyone how good this feels!" She commanded Scott.

He roared, "aauughhhhhhh," just as his cock began shooting cum into his own face. Involuntarily, his legs tried to push back at Carmen's light weight, but her leverage would have none of it. She jerked his cock, and aimed it all around so that each spurt covered a different part of his face. The slimy cum painted both his eyes, his nose, his lips, his forehead and some of it was even dripping off his chin. Once his cock had stopped shooting and his balls empty, she relaxed and semi-collapsed over him with all twelve inches buried inside his ass. Once she had regained her strength, she pulled out the dick and stood up to a loud ovation.

Out of breath and sweaty, Carmen used it as a teachable moment in a pant, "Thank you. Thank you. As...you saw....I gave him (gasp....pant) the extra length towards the...end...to push him over the edge to a strong orgasm. You were all witnesses to its effectiveness."

Scott's face was painted in such a way, he could not see and was handed a towel. He was told to head to the bathroom and clean himself up while the purchasing began. Carmen sold a record amount of toys for one party including a record 9 deluxe king dongs. Even after the sex toy party, the women continued a drinking party of their own. Scott was an amazing server and took care of everyone's needs. They all got drunk and had a great time.

That Monday at work he brought coffee in for everyone and has been very helpful since. He was professional and polite. By the end of the day, the ladies were starting to like him. Of course he had to stand at his desk for a few days unable to sit. Every time one of them walked past his office, a satisfied smirk resonated from her face.