A Sexual Adventure on Mushrooms…

Story Info
I hook up with a friends sister at a party.
4.8k words
4.48
11.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little preface information; this is an excerpt from my autobiography - it takes places after I find my girlfriend of over ten years cheating. I turned to drugs, drinking, and partying to try and heal my wounds - but nothing worked. If you haven't read "Sexual awakening post nasty divorce" you might want to check it out as it was that experience that gave me the confidence needed to engage with this girl at the party.

"Desperate women throw themselves at men, but it's only the weak who accept the offer..."

I went to a party down in Ogden that was a good mix of people I knew from school (or working at A&W) and I was feeling quite nostalgic as I scanned the room because I seen plenty of familiar faces, and I remembered funny stories about many of the attendees. This was one of the rare parties where me and my friends were the "older crowd," as we were usually hanging out with the more senior guys like friends brothers etc.

This group was different because it had a good percentage of people who'd graduated two, or even three years after me, or they were the younger siblings from my circle of friends. In fact the girl who was hosting the party (Ashley) was the younger sister of a good friend of mine who I'd gone to Fairview and Western with. Ashley was always a wild child and I remember back in school how she was constantly throwing parties or getting into trouble with drugs; so it was no big surprise when I made my way to the kitchen to find she was offering up mushrooms at this shindig!

"Hey Bossman! Can I interest you in trying some shrooms? I'm just about to make some tea..." Our gracious host yelled out as she invited me to join the group on a psychedelic journey.

"Sure, I haven't done mushrooms in forever and it sounds like fun!" I replied as my excitement was evident in my tone, then I sat down at the crowded kitchen table. I wasn't seated for more than a minute when Ashley came over and perched herself on my lap so she could feed me some Doritos with a few chunks of mushrooms on them; then when I was sufficiently medicated she returned her attention to the stove to finish steeping the magic tea that was offered to the group.

While sitting at the kitchen table I shot the shit with those I knew, and talked to the people I didn't recognize while I tried to figure out who the new faces were, and who they were related to; when a few of Ashley's friends who had just arrived at the party came into the kitchen - and she made them the same offer of mush-tea she did me. The three girls politely declined the offer and they decided to socialize in the kitchen, but there wasn't any more room at the table so I got up and offered my seat as this wasn't really my "crowd," and I planned on going to find Barry as soon as I finished my magical drink. One of the girls (Amber) gladly accepted my chair, so I moved over by the stove and started chatting with Ashley; but I kept looking over at Amber because I recognized her but I couldn't figure out from where.

I spent a few minutes cycling thru my friends in my head while I tried to figure out where I knew Amber from; but I was soon interrupted by Ashley. "Ok ladies and gentlemen; the moment you've been patiently waiting for has finally arrived - the tea is ready!" Our enthusiastic host exclaimed as she started pulling out mugs to distribute them amongst the group of six or seven that wanted to do mushrooms. Once the mugs had been given to anyone in need Ashley made her rounds filling each one up, then she returned to the stove to put peanut butter on a bunch of toast that she'd made and proceeded to put the mushrooms she used to steep the tea on top of the peanut butter. "No point in wasting any of the mushrooms; who wants some toast to make this trip EXTRA special?" She asked.

Go Big or Go Home, right? Being in the mood for an extra special adventure I put my hand up, and Ashley brought me over a slice of toast to go with my tea. I did my best to choke it down but it was so stinky I could smell it with my ears! I quickly powered thru the hot drink and toast that tasted like feet and dust, then I decided to continue my tour so I could look for Barry. I made my way downstairs; figuring I'd have a good chance of finding him in the laundry room because it was the only place in the house that people were allowed to smoke. I was chatting with my friends and mingling as I made my way thru the crowded rooms towards the basement (and I waited for the mushrooms to kick in) until finally I was at the bottom of the stairs.

The laundry room was a fairly large, undeveloped chunk of the basement, that was at the end of a hallway after the two bedrooms. This room was used for storage, but also kinda setup as a hang-out or smoking lounge; as it had a small table with some chairs around it. Like I said the laundry room was the only place in their house where smoking was permitted, so when it was crowded people would usually crack the small window that was close to the ceiling so that the room didn't get too smoky (or they wanted to clear out the abundant smell of weed). I walked into the laundry room and as suspected I found Barry where he was sitting at a small table with three other people chatting and drinking. Do you remember That 70's show? You know that table they'd all smoke weed at? Well this room looked much like that; so I said hi to everyone then waited for the joint that was making its way around the room to get to me, when suddenly in walks Amber and her two friends...

Now I still hadn't figured out where I knew Amber from, and the mushrooms were just starting to kick in; so for the second time in a brief window I'd been caught staring at her as I tried to solve the mystery, the whole-while I was trying to ignore the other ludicrous thoughts that were forming because my high was taking hold (like why did they cancel That 70's show? I so-forth proclaim that Ashton Kutcher is my mortal enemy!) Amber must've noticed me looking at her so she came over to where I was by the sink and washing machine so she could address the giant elephant in the room...

"You don't remember me do you?" The friendly stranger asked as she shot me a flirty smile. I stepped towards her and took one final look - she was wearing these sexy jean shorts that were all torn to shit and they were paired with a rainbow tube top and a sweat band with her hair up in a ponytail. I was trying; but for the life of me I couldn't figure out where I knew her from, plus I was now as high as giraffe nuts, so I replied; "No, but I definitely want to pre-lick your stamps!" Because she was tiny and cute, making her just my style...

Amber laughed, then told me that many moons ago she used to live in Riverbend, and I used to hang out with her older brother. She continued to explain that she literally hated my guts, and couldn't stand it when me and her brother would get together at their parent's house; but despite her hating my cocky and obnoxious attitude she's had a purely physical crush on me for as long as she could remember.

"I really want to fuck you, but I don't want you to get the wrong idea, or even to talk to me after... I think you're a pompous ass; and I'm only willing to do this to see if the stories about you Ogden boys are true. Is that something you can handle?" She asked as she brushed her hand on my arm and batted her big blue eyes at me.

Now keep in mind between the mushrooms and the weed I was HIGH AS FUCK! So I gave Amber a final once over (trying to figure out how many two-for-one Golden Corral coupons it was going to take to make this transaction possible) then suddenly I blurted out; "You have small tits; I bet you could wear that sweatband as a shirt! Yes I know it was incredibly smooth; but that's how I operate when I'm stoned as fuck on mushrooms.

Corny line aside I was surprised when Amber said "No I can't!" then she peeled off her shirt; exposing the fact she wasn't wearing a bra as she proudly displayed her amazingly perky chest and everyone started cheering at her brazen exhibit.

Amber's breasts weren't silicone monsters but they made up for their lack in size because they were perfectly shaped. They were definitely on the smaller side, but they were in exacting proportion to her tiny frame, and they were capped with exquisite little nipples that were standing at attention; so she was either cold or turned on! Amber pulled the sweatband from her head and tried to stretch it down around her tits while we all watched her struggle to push it onto her chest. I found this display extremely fascinating and I was thoroughly enjoying the show; because who doesn't love boobies?

Suddenly the mushrooms hijacked my brain and Amber started melting down; then she morphed into this little elf (this wasn't a far stretch of the imagination as she was a tiny thing in real life; like 5 foot max) and after putting her shirt back on she'd been reduced to the size of a Keebler Elf and she was running around the room like a loose gerbil.

The tea just hit me like a freight-train, and the drugs were skull fucking me as I was having vivid hallucinations while experiencing a bad trip. I started panicking as I tried to come to terms with what I'd just seen, when suddenly micro-Amber ran upstairs and went straight into the bathroom (or I thought she did). I took off in hot pursuit of the little elf; and as I caught up to her I watched her flush herself down the toilet - so I started LOSING MY SHIT! In a panic I grabbed Barry and tried explaining that we needed a sledgehammer to bust up the toilet so we could rescue Amber, but he dismissed me. I was going absolutely nuts while trying to convey the urgency of the situation to anyone who would listen, but nobody would help!

Everyone I told about the Amber situation just laughed at me then they went back to their conversations; It took forever for my friends to calm me down and convince me that it was just the mushrooms playing tricks on me. Things got a little bit better when my common-sense pushed thru the mushroom fog so I did a couple bong hits to take the edge off; but I still had concerns that Amber was in danger, so a frustrated Barry brought me over to the detached garage to go look inside; to see that Amber was in fact fine.

Once in the garage I explained my hallucinations to my sexy little friend, then we had a good laugh and we actually talked for a bit; having a surprisingly decent conversation. The other people that were out in the garage smoking eventually left as it was a beautiful night outside so they were standing between the house and garage as they enjoyed their cigarettes. Once we were left alone in the garage Amber asked me if I wanted to smoke a joint, (does a bear shit in the woods?) I was more than willing to smoke more weed because I was hoping to avoid any further hallucinations - but fighting a mushroom high was like trying to arm wrestle the solar system; there's no question you're going to lose!

By the time we finished the joint I was feeling no shame so I asked Amber if she was serious about wanting to hook-up and she again said; "As long as you don't talk to me after, I still think you're an ass!" It was a weird thing she was proposing, but there were certain guys in our social circle that every girl had on their "bingo card," and they weren't shy about going after, so I guess I was one of those guys to Amber.

I stood in the garage enjoying the calm that the weed was having on me while I was trying to process the offer that had just been made (plus I was a little shocked Amber wasn't joking about wanting to ride my bologna pony) when suddenly my vertically challenged friend broke the silence and asked; "What man will refuse no strings attached sex?"

I didn't reply as I was still standing there thinking; because after all was said and done I was a man with issues that needed lifelong therapy; but a man none the less! Suddenly Amber decided to show me just how serious her offer was, and she again took off the rainbow tube top! There's something so disarming about seeing a beautiful woman naked. There was this vulnerability in her eyes that I found sexy and I just couldn't resist, so I reached down and grabbed her ass that fit perfectly in my goon hands; and lifted her onto the workbench that was setup in the garage behind us.

Amber was now at a comfortable height (remember I'm 6'5) and as I lifted her up I said "You're fun sized!" Then I leaned forward so I could capture her lips in mine. The whole while we were kissing Amber was unbuttoning my shirt so she could pull it up over my head, then she tossed it behind me. I felt her soft tits (and hard nipples) pressing against my chest as she pulled me tightly towards her. Amber's hands were roaming all over my bare muscular back where she was getting aggressive as she started digging her nails into my shoulders while she pushed her tongue deep Into my mouth.

My fun sized friend was getting so excited that I could feel the heat between her legs as I ran my fingers along her inner thighs, and up into her shorts while I traced the outline of her panties with my fingers; causing her to break our kiss so she could push me back, then she jumped down off the work bench...

Once off her perch on the workbench Amber immediately dropped to her knees and her eyes were now perfectly inline with the noticeable bulge in my jeans! She gleamed up at me with her big blue eyes and gave me a sultry look before reaching forward, then she took hold of my belt to undo it; the whole while maintaining intense eye contact! She popped my jeans open, then she pulled them down and I stepped out of them. Amber then turned her attention to her target as she moved her hands back to my groin; running them over the tent that had been erected in front of her - causing my cock to twitch as she touched it!

Desperate to get an unobstructed view of my member she hooked her fingers into my boxers as she pulled them down to my feet; causing my semi-hard unit to spring out in front of her face, and it conveniently came to rest just inches from her mouth. As soon as Amber dropped my boxers to the floor she wrapped one hand around my erection and started jerking me off. I moaned softly while my cock hardened and my sexy playmate bit her lip as she leaned forward to kiss the head before taking a good length into her mouth.

Her tongue was swirling around and massaging the head of my now fully hardened member as she sucked it deeper into her throat with each stroke. My moaning got louder as the pace got increasingly frantic and she noticed (making her smile around my dick). Amber was an extremely skilled cock-sucker, and knew it - she was proud of her skills so she kept pushing herself to take more and more of my cock into her mouth with each stroke. Eventually I lost my self-control and I couldn't help but grasp the back of her head as I started to gently push my cock down her willing throat; causing her to make that oh so romantic "gah-gah-gah" noise...

Amber tried to relax her throat so she wouldn't choke as I kept pushing her head further and further onto my erection, but It was getting to such a frantic pace that I was basically skull fucking her the same way the mushrooms had done to me earlier! I was thoroughly enjoying myself, and I got more confident as she was relaxing her throat so I started pushing my dick far enough back that it was so deep I was cutting off her air supply all together!

Things were getting extremely heated until finally I let go of her head so she could lift it off my member and she gasped for air (causing me to smirk!) I looked into Amber's eyes as I picked her up, then I put her on the hood of the car that was behind us in the garage. Once I had my sexy playmate where I wanted her I undid her shorts so I could pull them off; leaving her sitting there with her legs open and her feet on the edge of the hood - in nothing but a thong and that sexy headband that was the catalyst for our little encounter.

"You have an amazing body!" I moaned softly as I grabbed her knees to pull her towards me and my cock was now at almost the perfect height to empale her wanton mound. I captured Amber's lips in another kiss as my erection rubbed against her thong and I could tell it was hiding her extremely wet pussy! Feeling my excitement against her thong Amber arched her back, pushing herself against my hard member then she pulled my head to hers and whispered in my ear; "Fuck me; HARD!"

I certainly didn't need any further instruction so I reached down and moved her thong to the side, giving me the access I wanted to place the head of my dick against her glistening pussy lips. Amber was entranced with pleasure as she wrapped her arms around my neck and our eyes locked, then I felt her adjust her hips; causing my aching member to push harder against her warmth. She started wiggling her hips so she could inch my cock into her wanton body and she continued this seductive motion until suddenly the head of my cock popped in past her lips; causing her to let out a sigh of "Fuucccckkkkk" as she moaned in pleasure!

Hearing this cry of passion was a huge turn on for me so I thrust my hips forward until my balls slapped against her body! Amber was so wet that I easily slipped into her pussy and my dick stretched her open with little resistance. She was so tight that her pussy had a vice like grip on my shaft, so I held still while her body took a second to relax and accommodate the invasion. During this pause Amber looked up into my eyes (and directly into my soul) then said; "I love being a slut!"

Hearing those words leave her lips signaled to me that she was ready to be fucked (hard) so I started thrusting into her tiny body at a frantic pace, and I could feel the head of my cock assault her cervix with every pump! I picked Amber up off the car so I was standing as she rode my cock; and I had my hands holding her tiny ass so I could pull her tight pussy down as deep as possible. Amber's legs were wrapped around my hips and she locked her ankles behind my back while she was bucking her hips forward to match my thrusts (making sure she got the deep pounding that she wanted!) she kept looking me dead in the eyes, telling me to fuck her harder, and the eye contact was so intense that I almost blew my load early.

I needed to slow things down a little so I put her back on the workbench and pulled her thong down to her ankles then tossed it on the floor so I could drop down between her legs and I started eating her out...

Amber arched her back as she locked her ankles behind my head, then she started knitting her fingers into my hair, giving me encouragement to slide my hands under her ass as I began to kiss the insides of her thighs! I slowly worked my way upwards until she could feel my warm breath teasing her lips and my tongue started to caress its target. I started by sliding my tongue in and out of the same place that my member had stretched out just moments ago, drawing her wetness up to her clit, gliding up and down, round and round, slow-fast-slow-fast, until she left a puddle of excitement on the workbench where she was sitting!

Amber's reaction to my oral invasion was a huge turn on; so I briefly pulled away from her groin so I could french-kiss her with an increasingly wild and passionate abandon, and we could both enjoy the taste of her juices! To help bring her up over the edge I started fingering her pussy; I got increasingly faster and harder as I was pushing her towards the inevitable eruption. "Oh gawd, don't stop!" she cried as she was panting and trembling right on the precipice of an orgasm.

Amber didn't want to cum yet, but she had reached a place where she had no choice but to let go; so with a muffled groan she began to convulse and shake! After her orgasm passed she reached over to pull a leather dog leash off the wall (that was hanging by the door) then she wrapped it around my neck to pull my face up towards hers. "I want to ride your cock; go sit over on the hood!" she demanded. I pulled her to the edge of the bench, then slid my cock back inside her now dripping hole so I could take her over to the car to do as I was told...

12