A Sexual Adventure on Mushrooms…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed up a few steps with my unit deeply empaled inside Amber's body, then brought us both down to rest on the hood of the car so she could ride me with unbridled enthusiasm. She pushed my shoulders back so I was laying flat, then she began working her hips in a vertical motion where she was almost coming off my dick with her long methodical strokes; when suddenly she pulled the leash free that was behind my neck and she started playfully whipping my chest while begging me to fuck her like a slut! This assault (combined with her verbal demands) were turning me on to a new extreme at first, but as she got closer and closer to her next orgasm the whipping got harder and more painful! "Fuck me like I'm a whore!" She screamed as she started picking up the pace of her whipping.

It was almost a good thing Amber started whipping me like a rented mule because it kept my orgasm at bay; can you imagine how bad she'd beat me if I came early and left her hanging? I'll tell you right now that pain is the strongest motivating force in the world; but there's only so much a guy can take, so I picked her up off my cock, and threw her onto the hood like a rag doll!

"Flip over I want to fuck you from behind! I demanded as I motivated myself by remembering that pain is temporary, but greatness is forever! When Amber flipped over I teased her pussy by rubbing the head of my dick along her slit, hoping she'd let go of the leash that she had a death grip on to reach between her legs and line me up... Thankfully my plan worked and she let go of the leather strap to guide my cock back into her body; and in that moment I seen my opportunity to disarm her - so as she backed her pussy onto my shaft I grabbed the leash from the hood and threw it up into the rafters to prevent her from further assaulting me!

When my member returned to her wet hole Amber reached up to grab the top of the hood by the windshield so she could brace herself, and she pushed her hips back to meet my thrusts. "I'm gonna cum! Goddamn!" She gasped, as her back arched and her body pulsed with waves of electric pleasure as they coursed up her spine to her brain, then back down again, over and over (for what felt like an eternity as I tried to delay my own orgasm). I pounded Amber hard as my cock was systematically driving in and out of her wet pussy, with each thrust I was splitting her open and my balls were slapping against her clit as I went to the hilt!

The overwhelming feelings of pleasure that Amber was experiencing caused her head to fall back; so I grabbed her ponytail and pulled it back sharply as she moaned loudly and kept screaming for me to fuck her deeper, and harder!

Here's where this romantic little encounter takes a rather funny twist; you see all the commotion of Amber's screaming and moaning in the garage caught the attention of the people who were outside smoking (or in the yard) and I hadn't noticed at first; but there was now a group who'd gathered in the doorway leading into the garage who were watching the little impromptu live action fuck show that me and Amber were putting on!

When I noticed that me and Amber were being watched I didn't stop to correct our viewers because I had no shame; hell this whole situation was an opportunity for me to live out one of my fantasies, and it was a huge turn on to have a group of people watch me perform! I didn't say anything (to Amber or the others) and because I lacked any objections my friends assumed that it was ok for them to keep watching... The audience gave me an extra boost of confidence that mixed nicely with my arousal, so I picked up the pace until I was plunging into Amber's pussy at a frantic rate as I continually slapped her ass.

My renewed gumption caused Amber to scream out; "Tell me I'm your whore... I'm about to cum!" So I drew my arm back to deliver a final firm smack to Amber's ass before I grabbed her hips; thinking I could bring this ball game into its home stretch, but before I could use her pussy to milk the cum from my cock Barry (who'd been watching with the others for a few minutes by this point) answered Amber's cry and yelled out; "She's a whore; fill her up Bossman!

Amber was startled by the strangers voice and she immediately turned around where she was beyond surprised (and mortified) to see the group of people standing in the doorway - who were now cheering us on, so she tried to cover herself up. The problem is I'd reached the point of no return; so when my partner turned around to address the crowd I couldn't control myself and I blasted her with my baby batter!

When I turned back to face the crowd (and accept many congratulatory high-fives) everybody watching seen the plethora of thrash marks on my chest from the dog leash whips; so they started teasing us and called Amber my dominatrix. Unrelated question: does gonorrhea cancel itself out if you get it twice? (Asking for a friend). You know you had fun when the next day you wake up with whip marks across your body and you realize that you not only left your phone, but also forgot your clothes, underwear, sunglasses and self-respect at the party!

12