A Sexual Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set back down sipping my drink. Mandy's hand moved down inside Goths panties. I could see Mandy finger her under the thin cloth. She pulled her fingers up and fed Goth with her wetness.

Moving in front. Mandy picked up the drinks and had Goth sip it again.

"You are such a beautiful young woman!" Mandy kissed her. Their tongues getting involved now.

Mandy reached around and squeezed her sizable but firm ass cheeks. Goth's panties looked like something a boy would wear. They almost covered her ass. Mandy gathered the material and pulled it between her ass cheeks. Goth's bubble butt was perfect.

"Show mistress your pussy you furry pet!" Mandy was taking it up a notch.

Goth looked at me. I could tell she was embarrassed. I nodded for her to do it she slowly rolled her panties down her legs. Standing She presented a cropped but full hairy bush. The strawberry blond color was to die for. I thought how beautiful she would be if she just dressed and looked like a woman.

"That will not do?" I asked Mandy. "Goth you have such beautiful hair color. You should have never dyed it black?"

I reached out and touched her pussy hair. Gripping it I pulled her between my legs. Goth stumbled as I am sure it hurt just a bit. I indicated she should spread her legs. She did as I requested. I felt her tight pussy, it was damp with anticipation.

I located her opening and easily slipped two fingers in her. She whimpered as I withdrew them licking them clean myself. I rubbed her mons with my flat palm her juices slathered my hand. I slid it back and forth until my fingers were coated. Slipping it deeper I curled my slimy finger against her anus.

Goth gasped her eyes now locked on mine. I didn't move. She pushed back slightly letting me know she was willing.

"Mandy take her in the bathroom. Shave her pussy and clean her inside and out!" I slipped my finger quickly past her sphincter. She moaned the sudden intrusion surprising her. "But before you go undress her and let her undress you. Leave your clothes here."

I slipped my finger from her ass. I thought she would drop her legs went weak. Mandy removed the last of her clothes which consisted of her top. Mandy and I were rewarded with a perfect set of B cup tits. The small light pink nipples surrounded by large areola not much darker. The pale skin of her breast dotted with freckles. The gold nipple rings hung with little pink decorative balls.

"Oh pet they are beautiful!" Mandy gushed. "I can't believe you hide these!"

Mandy sucked one in her mouth tugging the ring with her teeth. Goth responded with a slight groan.

Mandy released her tit and she offered herself to Goth who started undressing her. Piece by piece Goth removed the garments. I could see she felt the same way I do each time I see her undress. Her dark exotic skin in contrast to her own mesmerized her.

It was everything she could do to not just jump her. Finally Mandy too was naked. She pulled Goth into an embrace. They exchanged thighs against their pussies. Tits mashed against tit.

"Slut, you have your orders. Take her now!" I commanded. "And no cumming either one of you!"

Mandy picked up their drinks and took them with them as they teased me with their asses. I gathered up the clothes of Goth and put them in a garbage bag. I went into the bedroom. I could hear them in the bathroom. They were giggling and teasing each other. I knew as long as they were loud and laughing they were not cumming.

I returned to the living room and set out the clothes I had bought earlier for Trudy. On top I set a little box gift wrapped. I returned to the bedroom I myself removed all but my bra and panties. I slipped on a garter and stockings then added some high heels. The bathroom was getting too quiet for my comfort.

I opened the door they were in the shower together. I could see Mandy had Trudy against the wall sucking her nipple and fingering her pussy.

"Slut she better not cum or I will punish..."

"Oh god I cumming!" Trudy shrieked. She pulled Mandy from her breast and started kissing her. Her body danced against the wall. Her legs squeezed shut Mandy's hand forced from her pussy. Trudy started to slide down I grabbed her arm and held her up. I threw Mandy a towel and wrapped one around our little minx.

"You will both be punished!" Looking first to Trudy and then with a wink to Mandy.

"How did I know she was so high strung?" Mandy teased.

"Enough Slut go sit in the chair." I said.

I led Trudy to the bed laying her on the towel. I retrieved another as she lay gaining her senses. I dabbed her face kissing her softly. I worked from her shoulders along her sides and headed back to her tit's. Her nipples poked up. Trudy's firm breasts had no sag. I licked one and took the gold ring between my lips I let it slowly slide out just gently tugging on her nipple. I started drying her stomach and worked down to her freshly shaven snatch. Mandy did a wonderful job. Her small outer lips flush from the finger fuck looked tempting. I spread her legs wide drying them to her feet. I moved between her my tongue probing her gash.

Trudy lifted her head and locked on my eyes.

"Have you ever been licked by a woman?" I teased her outer lips this time.

"Just once Mistress!" She whispered.

"Lie back and enjoy!" I suggested.

Instead she pulled a couple of pillows under her head and watched as I started to make oral love to her tight cunt. It was like the first time I licked Mandy. She was so willing so wet. Her juices flowed I kept her just on the edge then let her settle back a bit. She was a quiet one or maybe she was thinking she needed to be.

Only her whimpering and moans let me know she was still awake on top. Down below she was all action. She rolled her pelvis against me. Her legs widened giving me better access. I was licking up as much as she produced.

Then I focused on her swollen clit. I sucked it from under its hood. Compared to Mandy's it was huge but just as sensitive. Trudy grabbed my hair and rubbed her pussy hard against me. I knew she was close.

"Would you like to cum again?" I teased.

"Yes Mistress! Yes!" She whimpered. I flicked her clit with a finger.

"Finger your pussy and lick them clean. Pet!" I said.

Trudy wasted no time fucking her pussy then licking her fingers. I sucked her clit when her hand left. When I had given her time to clean her fingers I pulled back.

"Please Mistress I beg you!" I looked at her gaping cunt and her hand as she dipped it in again this time she twisted her fingers inside. Pulling them out I attacked her clit again.

"Cum Pet. I want to watch you cum again!"

"Oh god suck my clitty!" She panted. Suck it and I will cum for you!"

I didn't want to tease her any longer. I sucked her clit with pursed lips. Trudy exploded on my face. Her hands held my head she ground her pussy over my mouth. I licked her asshole she jerked all over again.

"Mandy make her stop. Oh Mistress please!" Trudy Squealed.

Up and down her pussy. I jabbed my tongue in her upturned asshole as I held her legs up and out the found her clit and sucked it mercilessly. Again and again she bucked against me. God I wished I had not locked up those toys.

"Uncle!" Trudy yelled. She was pushing my head back. I worked my way up her body. I kissed her letting her taste herself one more time. Just when she thought I was done I slipped three fingers in her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. "NNNOOOOOO!"

"I say when you are done Pet. Cum for me! Cum for me again!" I grunted in her ear. "You disobeyed me. You wanted to cum, so cum!

Her hand slipped in my panties she found my gushing cunt. Trudy slipped her fingers in me.

"Cum with me Mistress!" She said defiantly. I easily rolled her over my fingers still in her. Trudy's now back in mine.

"Slut take her ass!" I felt Mandy on the bed. It was like we turned on a switch. Trudy's cunt contracted and pulled away. She wanted Mandy's tongue deeper in her ass. My thumb found her clit again and without any further protest Trudy locked on my lips and groaned in my mouth.

"Oh my God...! She pushed back against Mandy then trapped my hand against my pussy. She ground hard searching for pressure. She bucked and then gripped my wrist and with all her strength pulled my hand free.

"You win Mistress!" She murmured.

I pushed her down and pulled my tit from the bra. I offered it to her she sucked my big hard nipple in her mouth. I let her suck me until it was hard and tingling.

"When I tell you, you may have the privilege of licking my pussy Pet." I pulled her from my tit. "Now undress me so Slut can be punished."

Trudy undid the garters and rolled down the stockings. I let her slip off my panties and then my bra. She sucked the other nipple while I removed the garter. I had Mandy lie on the bed and I straddled her face letting her suck my pussy lips. Facing her legs I pinched her nipples until she groaned.

"Pet you may now lick her pussy!" I watched closely as Trudy slipped between Mandy's legs. Tentatively at first she used just the tip of her tongue on her cunt. Mandy wiggled beneath me. Soon Trudy was flattening her tongue and rubbing along Mandy's slit.

Mandy was so aroused she bit my pussy in excitement. I pulled Trudy from her cunt to delay her orgasm. I licked Trudy and kissed her deeply. Every time Mandy started to get close we did this until I myself was ready to explode.

"Cum slut. Cum for Mistress!" Trudy had hardly touched Mandy when she started bucking against her.

I grabbed Trudy and held her firmly so Mandy could extend her orgasm. Myself well I was cumming like I always do with my lover. Long, sweet and complete. We rested all lumped in bed together. Trudy was latched onto my nipple Mandy was toying with Trudy's piercings. Trudy's hand slipped to my hungry pussy. She focused on my puffy lips. Pulling on them gently she let them slip through her fingers before gripping them again.

"Twist them a bit." I suggested. She did so my clit throbbed as she worked my lips. "Tug them harder!"

Trudy was a natural, she learned so quickly I was giving in to her. I gripped her black hair and guided her face to my pussy.

"Now with your mouth Pet!" I requested.

Picking up where her fingers left off her mouth sucked my lips. Trudy was chewing and tugging them sexily. Mandy positioned herself behind Trudy lifting her ass up. I slipped a couple of pillows under my ass so Trudy's neck wouldn't be bent back. My tits shifted to my chin I gripped one and suckle my own nipple. Trudy spread my now fat and puffy pussy lips and started at the prize between them. I watched as her ass wobbled in the air. Mandy was licking her asshole I guessed.

Receiving pleasure from Mandy was distracting the pleasure Trudy was giving me. I gripped her hair and forced it firmly against my cunt. This renewed her efforts but soon she was distracted again. I saw Mandy sitting up her hand was thrusting up and down. From the way Trudy reacted I surmised Mandy had worked a finger in her ass. I pulled Trudy's face from my cunt.

"You have a sensitive ass too Pet?" I asked as she pushed back on Mandy's hand. "Fuck her pussy too." I told Mandy.

Mandy's hand moved below the other. I felt Trudy thrust back. She moaned as her ass bounced up and down. I moved her face back to my pussy. I felt her slip first one then two fingers in my pussy as she located my clit. I fucked her face getting excited. Pulling her up for air.

"In my ass Pet!" Trudy's eyes were glassy. Her pussy and ass betrayed her. She was almost as close as me. "Now please!"

Trudy pulled the fingers from my gushing cunt and placed them at my puckered hole. She was trying to be gentle but I was needy. I gripped her wrist and forced her fingers in my ass. My whole body spasmed as she bottomed out. I guided her face back to my pussy. She sucked my clit sending me on my way then she stopped. I looked up she was cumming! Mandy had worked her magic.

"Ooohhhh FUCK!" Trudy cried out. "DON'T STOP!" Her pelvis rotated up and down in a frenzy alternating between fucking her pussy and ass. I could feel the waves of pleasure pulse through her as her fingers desperately fucked my ass faster. "Cum Mistress!"

She dove back on my clit and soon I had replaced her pleasure with mine. She worked my pussy and ass until I gently pushed her face from my satiated body. We were both breathing heavily. I lay exhausted and exposed. She was resting still not moving from between my legs. Mandy was leaning back a smile across her face as she looked on. I looked at the clock it was almost eleven thirty.

"You two take a shower." I rolled to the side then pulled Trudy up. "Slut needs another orgasm before you leave. Don't take all night or I will throw your ass out naked at midnight!"

"Don't worry Mistress, this will not take long!" Mandy explained. I could see her pussy dripping as she fingered it."

I left them cleaning up in the powder room. Returning I slipped on a silk robe not even bothering to tie it closed. I looked at the clock. Mandy presented Trudy fresh from their latest encounter. They looked happy but tired.

"Mistress she is so talented!" Mandy gushed "Can she come play again?"

"We need to get her dressed." Not answering her question. "Bring her in the living room.

Trudy saw the clothes we had laid out for her she looked at Mandy and hugged her. I handed her the box first.

"This is a memento for our night together." I explained. "It's from both Mandy and myself."

Her hands trembled as she opened it. Inside was a thin gold chain.

"A necklace! Thank you!" She happily smiled.

"It's something other than a necklace." I took it from her. Opening the clasp I reached for her tit. Pulling her nipple ring I let the chain fall through the hole. Moving to the other tit I did the same thing. I connected the ends letting the chain dangle from her piercings. I pulled her nipples hard. She gasped as the pain increased. Not letting go I held them there she looked scared for a moment.

"Trudy you are a beautiful young woman. Sexy, sensitive, and giving. Mandy and I have enjoyed this night. We give these to you as gifts. If you accept them and wear them you may visit again if you wish. But..." I tweaked her nipples harder.

Trudy squealed. I let them go holding just the chain now. "...if we see you dressed like before you will not be welcome. We will not talk to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You may call me Janice or Jan. Mistress is only for the bedroom." I explained. "Mandy will help you with your clothes. You need to leave."

It was all I could do not to join in as Mandy helped her slip into the panties and sexy bra. Their hands were all over each other. Trudy slipped into the skirt. She did present herself to me to let me button up the silk blouse. She slipped her hands inside my robe licking a nipple before she embraced me in a deep tongue filled kiss.

"Thank you Janice." She straightened her clothes as she stepped back. "I feel like a woman now."

"You are so beautiful!" Mandy gushed. "Jan can we take her shopping tomorrow?"

"Would you like that Trudy?" I asked.

"I have no money!" She replied.

"Mandy wants to TAKE YOU shopping. Just smile and say yes." I replied.

Trudy flung herself at Mandy. "You are too sweet. Yes of course!" She squealed.

"Great now get going. It's past midnight. We will see you here at 10." I kissed her one last time as she held Mandy's hand to the last second.

Mandy closed the door wishing her goodbye. It stung just a bit thinking she might rather be with a younger woman than me. She saw me standing there looking serious.

"Don't even think that!" Mandy said. She seemed to know what I might be thinking. "I am all yours. She is cute and fun but I am in love with you."

Mandy pressed her naked body inside my robe. We kissed passionately standing in the living room.

"Come on mommy you need your baby rest." I suggested. I placed my hand on her stomach.

"Aw I am not even showing yet!" She looked down at her stomach.

"Soon darling. Very soon." We went to bed naked cuddling with her inside.

We were on vacation in a tropical location. Warm breezes cooled the bright sun. We dressed to be comfortable but when Mandy wanted to go without underwear I suggested she might set a bad example for Trudy. She pouted a bit but then like she always did she found a way to turn it positive.

"I guess you are right, it's more fun if you have more to take off!" Seemingly happy she brandished a bra and panties. Although I am not sure there was much difference since the straps seemed to cover the most. Still she did as I suggested.

I was in the kitchenette when I saw Trudy walk past the front window. I looked at the clock she was a bit early. When I looked back there was another person with her but I didn't get a good look. There was a knock on the door. Mandy came running.

"I'll get it!" She squealed.

"Mandy she is..." She reached the door just about the time I tried to explain Trudy wasn't alone.

"Good-morning Pet. I am so...!" Mandy instantly stopped dead in her tracks.

I could now see it was Trudy's mother. Awkward I thought to myself. Trudy wasn't even phased.

"Mandy!" She hugged and kissed my lover like she was hers too. I looked at her mother taking it all in.

"Hello Trudy!" I interrupted them before it became uncomfortable.

"Janice." Trudy moved to me I tried to hold her back but she was too quick she hugged me and kissed me on the lips. I broke it of quickly and looked at her mother still at the door.

"And who is this?" I turned her to the person in the door.

"This is my mother Caroline." Trudy led me to her. "Mom this is Janice and this is Mandy."

She pulled us closer to her mom. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. She seemed taken back but I hoped it might soften the greeting I shared with her daughter. Mandy did the same then moved back to Trudy.

"Hello Caroline." I said happily. "What brings you out this fine day?"

She was just gathering her bearings when I put her on the spot.

"I just had to meet the woman, well the women that got my daughter to wear a skirt again!" She studied me closely.

"Well we are going shopping would you like to come along?" I called her bluff. Trudy gave me the evil eye. I glared at her letting her know I wasn't to be questioned. She turned away pouting.

"I will have to tell my husband. We really didn't have any special plans." She looked flustered. "I guess I could go. Trudy what do you think?"

Trudy looked back at me still not happy. "Sure mom if you would like." She was almost polite. Almost. But she accepted the offer.

"Let me go tell your dad and I will be right back!" Caroline left in a bit of a hurry.

"Pet come here!" I growled. Trudy stood in front of me cowering. "You will never give me that look again. Are we clear?"

"Yes Mistress. I am sorry." She looked at me submissively. "I just wanted to be with the two of you." She tried to explain.

"And how do you expect to spend the night with us if you treat her like the enemy?" I asked.

Mandy and Trudy's eyes both got big.

"You mean that Janice?" Mandy asked. She looked at Trudy with a glow.

"I do. But first you must tell Trudy what we talked about last night." I explained.

"Trudy. Janice and I think the world of you. You will always have a special place in our hearts. But Trudy..." Mandy looked at me hoping I would be the bad guy. I nodded for her to continue. "...But after this week we may never see you again. I, we just don't want you to think this is going anywhere long term." Trudy looked at me then back to Mandy.

"Good! I am only twenty I am not looking to fall in love!" She looked at me I could see she was lying.

"We don't want to hurt you or take advantage of you." Mandy brushed her hand through Trudy's hair. "I am in love with Jan. I always have been and always will be. We are having a baby together. You need to know that before this goes too far." Mandy put Trudy's hand on her belly. "I am sorry if I have hurt you."