A Sexual Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mandy we said all we need to say last night and this morning." She started to tear up. "Please don't get up it will only make it worse."

Trudy ran to her mom. Mandy looked at me I could see she was devastated.

"Well are you going to let it end like that or fight for her?" I challenged her.

"Mistress I am yours I am not leaving you!" Mandy replied emotionally.

"Who said anything about leaving anybody?" I shot back.

"But Master said no more lovers in the house!" Mandy reminded me.

"And you told me you would never let him fuck you! Whose baby is that?" I asked.

"But I just can't take her home." Mandy protested. She was starting to stand up.

"You can tell her to go back to college and if she gets her act together you will move mountains to see her!" I looked at Caroline she was leading Trudy away. "Go to her and give her something to strive for. Give her hope but make no promises. Let her earn your trust!"

Mandy ran to Trudy. Moments later Caroline came around the corner.

"College?" She asked me.

"She needs something to challenge her. She is a smart young lady. She will meet boys. And she will meet girls." I winked at Caroline. "She will learn more about herself. In a few years Trudy will know what SHE wants."

"You gave me my daughter back and now college?" Caroline kissed me on the lips. "You can be my Mistress anytime!"

"Next time we are together you get to play Mistress and I will be your Slut." I teased back.

"So my Slut you think there will be a next time?" She winked

"Are your panties wet?" I teased.

"Touché"

The girls came running back.

"Janice! You will not believe this!" Mandy panted. "They live just a couple streets from Robert and Russell!"

Mandy kept repeating that on the trip home. We had spent all that time with them and never once talked about where we lived. She curled up beside me.

"I love you Jan, don't ever let me go!" She rested her head on my breast making a pillow out of it and drifted asleep.

Returning home we received a warm welcome. None more than the kids Hansi, Ama, and James Jr.

James showed us both a great deal of attention that night. Sorina wanted to know what we did. Mandy knew I would be with James that night but didn't seem disappointed when Sorina slept alone. James made love to me that night as he always did. It felt marvelous having a hot hard cock in me.

Back to the reality of bills, laundry, and house cleaning our normal lives returned from our short vacation. We both had to make up for absence at work.

I of course told James of our entire adventure. He listened to all the sordid details but reiterated no more lovers could move in the house. I did get him to allow Trudy to visit at least overnight.

To be continued...