A Sexual Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But if you wish to stop, I will understand."

"Oh no Fav, don't stop."

"I want your gorgeous cock."

"You have already lasted far longer than Mike. When he fucks me he cums in a couple

of minutes, it is so frustrating for me. We never talk about it."

"Will you please please fuck me now?"

He gently laid her on her back, looming over her she thought he looked like a black Adonis, she spread her legs, he rubbed the head of his cock up and down over her enlarged clit, her love juices preparing her cuntal channel for the invasion of his huge erection. She moaned:

"Oh my God, darling Fav, you are the best sex coach, please give it to me."

"I have never wanted anything more in my life."

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

There was a muffled knock on the bedroom door which neither of the lovers heard as Fav pushed the first five inches of hard black cock into Cissy's wet white cunt.

She screamed "Ooooh...yesssss."

He pulled back almost out and entered again, slowly this time, as his head went to her breasts and his thick lips encircled as much of her breast as he could, sucking very hard on the nipple. It distracted her slightly as he hoped it would, then he pushed his cock in again, further this time, well past any intrusion ever made by her husband.

She screamed in pleasure.

She had never ever been vocal in the past. This time was so different. Her husband standing in the hall outside their bedroom door, shaking with excitement, heard every moan, every word and every encouragement uttered by his wife to her black lover.

On it went.

Partial withdrawal, further entry.

"This is the famous missionary style, sweet Cissy, there are many other positions that we can do together in the future. You will love learning as I will teaching. You are beautiful, your breasts are perfect, you are perfect, and I can't believe how lucky I am to be the first black man to have the privilege of fucking you. I am sure you will enjoy lots of others as you grow in your marriage with Mike."

She thrashed around on her bad, the covers on the floor.

"Please don't stop, enter me fully, don't leave, for God's sake stay the night, I can't bear to have you leave. Fuck me all the way, I want your cock fully in me, harder."

Fav thrust in deeper, she was taking his full hard eleven inches, he started rotating his hips, pulling back and entering her fully with the screwing motion.

"Ohhh, I am cumming again oh please cum inside me oh fuck give me your seed."

"Here it cums baby, I can't hold back."

"Oh fuck yeah I feel the gusher., don't stop, don't stop."

"Ahhh."

She squeezed her legs tight around his back.

He pushed hard all the way in and held her tight, sweating profusely.

Finally, they slumped, his cock still inside her, both breathing heavily.

After a time, whispering endearments to each other the black man and the white wife slowly lay back and separated. For a time all was quiet, and then Cissy rolled out of her marriage bed and padded to the bathroom.

She returned with a hot towel and lovingly caressed her black lover while wiping away his sweat and cum. She carefully lifted his flaccid cock and wiped it clean. She had never even considered doing this for her husband. The warmth felt wonderful on his cock and balls. He looked down and watched as she kissed his cock. She felt it stir.

"My God you are getting hard again!"

There was a quiet knock on the bedroom door.

Cissy rose and called out:

"Am just going to the bathroom Mike, hang on for a second."

She threw the wet towels in the bathtub and went over to her chest of drawers and pulled out a sheer pink babydoll negligee that was so short it barely covered her pussy.

Mike had given it to her for her birthday.

She opened the door. Her breasts and engorged nipples were on display for her husband to see.

"Come in, Mike. I want to show you something."

She took his hand and led him to the side of the bed.

Mike looked down on the biggest cock he had ever imagined.

"Darling Mike, Fav has been a busy boy satisfying your wife. He is going to stay the night."

"I insisted and he agreed, so why don't you pick up what you need from the bathroom, and stay in the guest room?"

Mike did not answer, he did what he was told.

He walked as if in a trance to their master suite bathroom and gathered his kit.

When he came out his wife was kneeling on the bed, between Fav's legs who was lying on his back enjoying her mouth once again sucking his cock.

As she stroked his cock she called her husband over.

"Watch me as I lick and suck him. His cock was all the way inside of me a few minutes ago and he had a crashing orgasm in my cunt. Now look, he is getting harder."

"I can't tell you how many times Fav has made me cum, I just know that it is more than all the times you have in the last ten years."

"Put your hand on it, feel it throbbing."

Mike reached out and touched his wife's lover's big black cock and was stunned into silence. He could barely get his hand around it.

Fav grinned. His wite teeth showing up against his coal black skin.

Cissy said:

"Oh, Mike, go to bed, we are going to be busy here, you can leave the door open if you want to listen."

"Remember, this was your fantasy, now it is my reality, indeed it is our reality."

"Have breakfast ready at ten o'clock."

"We are going to visit Fav's place and will be back here in time for dinner at seven."

"Have steaks, salad and wines ready."

She again took Fav's cock in her mouth, Fav moaned. No more teaching her how to suck his cock, she was doing very well indeed. He had further lessons in store, but for now, he was enjoying listening to her order her husband around while happily licking her lover's balls.

She moved her head slightly with his cock slipping out for a second and said:

"Oh, and Mike, you may pick up my panties and bra off the floor in case you want to wear them to bed like a good sissy boi...nighty night."

12