A Sexual Initiation into Adulthood

Story Info
A sexual initiation into adulthood.
6k words
4.29
14.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter Sexton has returned with a treasure house of skills learned among the Borogundi of the New Guinea Highlands. The Johnsons are eager to see their kids, all 18 or over, two boys and one girl, become the first members of the congregation to be initiated into Sexton's unusual church. The ceremony, with its erotic emphasis, has never been practiced outside of New Guinea before. This is a work of fiction. Please leave comments to help me decide what to write next.

Brad and Janet Johnson were a God-fearing couple in a small southern town in North Carolina. A bit off the beaten track, the town of some 20,000 souls seemed to remain as it was in the 1950s with small retail stores owned by local merchants, one large school, and three churches. The churches were modest and two were traditional. Most of the religious folk in town went to those two but a smaller fringe group attended the third: The Holy Spirit Temple. The Johnsons and their three children were among them. What happened to them there begins with the story of the church's founding and the central role Peter Saxton played in that event.

The Holy Spirit Temple had been founded after WW2 by a man who had spent time in the highlands of New Guinea where traditional tribes still lived largely unaltered lives as they had for centuries. Peter Saxton had been held captive among the Borogundi for 6 months when he strayed away from his unit. At first he was bound and isolated. The climate was ideal and he was stripped of his clothes. After 2 weeks a collar was placed on his neck and he brought to the center of the village where he was spreadeagled to posts for 4-6 hours/day. During the time anyone could come up and inspect him as much as they pleased.

Most villagers had never seen a white man before. They were fascinated by his pale skin and rubbed it repeatedly, certain that the white color would come off and a darker, more bronze skin would be revealed. When that failed, they began to examine his body more closely. Saxton was a very fit soldier. His muscles were supremely well-defined and rippled whenever he strained to escape his fate. His genitals were exceptional, with large bulbous balls and a straight, cut cock of some 9 inches when erect. It was often erect. The young women saw to that. And they marveled at the clear fluid that would leak out as Peter moaned and twisted to no avail. Sometimes gobs of semen would erupt from his cock. The women knew exactly what it was and loved gathering it in their hands and savoring it. Doing so left them in a state of extreme sexual agitation, much to the initial delight of their husbands who also, sometimes, wondered what strange power this white man had.

This bondage continued for weeks. Then the village elders upped the ante. They decided that this man had magical powers and great fertility. The women's behavior was proof of that. He was a superb physical specimen and his whiteness suggested a spiritual dimension that might rival that of their shaman. They began preparations for his initiation into the tribe. The Borogundi knew that spirituality and sexuality were intimately connected and supreme power in one dimension translated into comparable power in the other.

Peter was led out to the posts once again, naked, but the arrangement had been slighted altered. Between the two posts that spread his arms and legs out, a shorter, stubby stake that reached just about to his waist had been placed. A great gob of pork fat has been placed at its round tip and yet more slathered several inches down the sides. Peter tried to overpower his captors but the four young men were too strong. They brought him to the posts, bound him as usual, and then lifted his body up so that his anus was right above the stake. They lowered him down and added another rope from his waist to the bottom of the posts so that he could not lift himself off the stake.

Peter's ordeal began. The stake filled his rectum more than anything he had ever experienced. Pain coursed up to his brain. He howled and writhed to no avail. The villagers watched. Eventually two women approached and began to use some of the pork fat on his semi-erect cock. He became hard in an instant. The pain seemed to fade. The fullness generated an increasingly pleasant sensation. He actually bent his knees to allow the stake to stretch his rectum to the fullest and for the tip of the stake to pass into his colon. He had never felt anything like it before. An ecstatic state overcame him. He thrust his cock forward as much as the constraints and the stake would allow and the women patiently stroked him, slower than he wanted but enough to keep him desperate for more.

After an hour, when he thought he would surely pass out, the women picked up their pace and a third, naked woman with gloriously full breasts and a figure of exceptional proportion knelt in front of him with her mouth just inches from the tip of his cock. As the first spasm wracked his body and his semen ejaculated with enormous propulsive force, she took every drop of it into her waiting mouth, ejaculation after ejaculation.

The villagers cheered. He had apparently proven his divine status. The naked woman had retained his semen in her mouth and she now let it fall in her palms as the other women and several young men came forward. She dabbed a bit of the white liquid on each person's lips and they then licked it off and swallowed. Peter watched in amazement as his seed was shared among the villagers. He was a god to them and his semen was the seed of the gods. To ingest but a small bit was to partake of his divinity, much as Christians would later do with their ritual of communion. And all the villagers, not just some of the women, quickly learned his white juice could bestow a level of sexual excitation they had never known before.

Peter remained a captive several more months but he was no longer bound to the posts. Though still naked, he was welcomed among the Borogundi as a shaman/divinity. They taught him their language and their customs. He absorbed them and grasped that his role was to guide, protect and initiate the 18-year-old men into the customs of the tribe. He learned of potions and rituals that marked the passage into adult sexuality, a passage richer and more enchanting than he had ever imagined. It glowed with a spiritual aura of transcendence. He became a prophetic voice for them and in the sixth month of his captivity he foretold of an expeditionary force of American soldiers who would come, free him, and punish the villagers for their treatment of him.

His prophecy came to pass. But he intervened when the commanding lieutenant suggested they haul the entire tribe off to the coast and put them in prison. He explained how they had educated him and treated him as a god (after the ordeal he chose to omit from his account). They were his saviors and helped him discover his own spirituality to a degree he could not have foreseen. His pleas proved persuasive and villagers made to provide ample food and drink for the men who then took Peter Saxton back to the coast for the long voyage home.

His voyage home and release from the military was fairly routine. He did not tell his superiors about his transformation into a deity and soon he was entirely on his own in a small town near the Carolina coast. He found work as a handyman at the larger of the two churches and a year passed uneventfully apart from his gradual revealing of his time among the Borogundi to some of the parishioners. They were captivated. This man, so handy with hammers and saws, was once a god. He clearly possessed a charismatic touch.

His stories were riveting, and before he knew it, he was telling them of his ordeal at the posts with that greased stake protruding into his rectum and the beautiful maiden who received his semen and shared it among some of the villagers. His audience of about ten parishioners, men and women, three couples and four singles, were fascinated. They kept asking questions, eager to hear more about his time there and what it was like to guide younger villagers into adulthood. He spared no details and, on one Tuesday night when the church was empty and they were all gathered in the downstairs meeting room, he finally agreed to demonstrate how he had shared him semen as part of the tribe's initiation ceremony for three young men.

He removed all his clothes and for the first time the group saw what an extraordinary specimen he was. His muscles rippled and his taut abdomen unfurled in rows on thick, banded muscle. His penis was thick and long already. He explained the ceremony verbally, including how his semen was milked from him and received into the mouth of one of the women. Steve Borden, one of the younger adults in the group, offered to milk him, and Sherry Long, wife of Dex Long, offered to receive his cum in her mouth.

As handyman, Peter had the time to fashion objects for himself as well as the church. He had, in fact, affixed a dildo of comparable size to the well-shaped stake the Borogundi has used to a pole. With this tool he could have the dildo impale him. He had used it for self-pleasuring. but now he brought it out, lubricated it, and impaled himself as the ritual's followers watched breathlessly. He had also placed hooks on one of the walls and now attached ropes to them. He invited two of men to help tied him up in a spread-eagle position. He then asked them to place the dildo pole under him and slide it into this rectum.

They began. Steve and Dex took turns stroking his enormous penis and Sherry stripped off her blouse and bra lest they be soiled. Dex could not believe he was stroking a cock of such glorious proportions. It was at least 9 inches long and 7 inches in circumference, a penis with a stunningly gorgeous mushroom head. It wasn't long before Peter's precum, which dribbled to the floor in a steady flow, turned into a gusher of ejaculatory frenzy. Hot white cum shot from the tip and Sherry took it all in her mouth. She could not speak but Peter took the lead and explained that she would, in a real ceremony, allow the semen to dribble into the palms of her hands so that each of the initiates could sip and swallow a good mouthful.

That was all it took. The others quickly urged Sherry to collect the semen in her hands as they crowded around. Dex and Steve were first but all the men and women had their share of the tasty white cream. Peter went on describing how ceremonies like this bound the group together in spiritual harmony, free from jealousy or possessiveness, as they all shared in his divine status as the heart and soul of the community. It also bound them in sexual bliss as they quickly discovered. No one could keep their hands off anyone else.

A fucking/sucking frenzy ensued well into the night, with Peter assisting and at one point cuming in the mouth of Sherry directly so that they could receive a virtual booster shot of semen and continue their orgy.

It didn't take long for talk to start of a break-away church. Each one of the ten knew of others who would welcome this unique form of religious practice and Peter was a superb advocate for the idea from the start. He saw himself resuming the role he had during his captivity only now he was among his own people and in position to be the leader in every sense of the word. Within five months, the Holy Spirit Temple came into being with an initial congregation of some forty people. Brad and Janet Johnson were among them.

The church was built on the outskirts of the small town, a bit remote from other businesses or homes. The congregation gathered twice weekly to celebrate their spirituality and sexuality. Sometimes it was the women's turn to be brought to an ecstatic state by the men and sometimes that was reversed and it was the women who initiated the men into a spiritual rapture.

The services were always conducted in the nude among adults only and the chapel did not have pews. Instead, it took the form of a round, high ceilinged room with tables like massage tables to which stirrups had been added and narrow benches on which someone could be placed, their knees and lower legs strapped to a lower level, while their buttocks or head could be positioned at one end of the bench. No drugs or alcohol were permitted. The only "high" was the natural one brought about by sexual stimulation and spiritual communion.

Everyone quickly lost any sense of shame, embarrassment, hesitation, or doubt. They came to know each other intimately and to relish their sacred ceremonies. Many of the congregation had teen-agers and they frequently asked Peter how they were initiated into adulthood by the Borogundi. He described the ritual, which always took place soon after their eighteenth birthday, in detail, which only served to stoke their appetite to replicate it among themselves. He agreed to the idea. All they had to do was to wait for the first family to have all their children reach 18.

It so happened that Brad and Janet Johnson were the first among them to have all three of their teen-agers pass their 18th birthday.

Jason had just turned 18 two weeks ago. Patty was 19 and Ralph 21. All three were very fit. Jason was a star guard on his high school basketball team; Patty was an outstanding midfielder on her college soccer team, and Ralph was the one with the most muscular torso. He preferred body building as a sport to the team activities. Brad and Janet ran a tight ship. The idea was that "sex can wait," meaning not that sex should wait until marriage as the more conservative churches preached, but that it should wait until they had been properly initiated in the Holy Spirit Temple after they turned 18 so that sex and spiritual growth could be brought into proper union.

When they first joined the church, Brad and Janet did not know quite what this meant. No 18-year-olds had yet been initiated and Peter was somewhat vague about what he learned from the Borogundi although it was clear they enjoyed a very free, very uninhibited sexual culture as his demonstration that first time had shown. Peter did explain that the entire family had to be ready to participate. There was no point performing the ceremony without all of them actively involved, but what that meant remained unclear. Until the day finally arrived. The long wait endured by Ralph and even more by Patty would finally be brought to a close.

The entire family was extremely excited even after Brad and Janet made it clear to them on the day after Jason's 18th birthday that all church gatherings were in the nude and that chapel was not like any normal chapel. The now adult kids were almost delirious with excitement. They had all become exceptional physical specimens, virile and robust, with remarkable genitals and for Patty, ample firm breasts that sported dark areolas and prominent nipples. All three of them could feel a thrumming in their sexual parts as they got ready to their family drive to the Holy Spirit Temple. All three had been kept from attending services, even the older two, so that they could all be initiated together. They may have been somewhat naïve young adults but that was soon to change.

Peter Saxton greeted them at the door as they entered. He was, of course, naked as were the 40 or so congregationalists waiting for them. He hugged Patty and the two boys and let their parents take them to the side where racks and hangers waited for them to deposit their clothes. Within a few minutes, all five family members were nude. Brad and Janet were comfortably so, the kids a bit less. They kids had seen their parents naked at home often, and all of them swam without swimsuits in the backyard pool but none of them had ever witnessed anything overtly sexual within the family, or beyond for that matter. Patty could not help but notice that her dad's cock was semi-erect and that her mother was looking at her breasts with lively interest. She almost smacked her lips. Ralph and Jason also had semi-erect cocks. All of them had shaved off their pubic hair as part of their preparation for the initiation.

Peter escorted them to the center of the chapel, near the St. Andrew's cross that was central to their weekly ceremonies.

"Friends, you know Brad and Janet Johnson well and have probably seen their three fine children in town and now they are here with us to undergo their initiation in adult sexuality and our congregation. This is a wonderful, loving ceremony and we will all have a chance to welcome them to adulthood. It will begin as we usually begin with the Sharing of the Semen and then proceed from there in a more unique way."

Peter took his position at the cross with the family members grouped close to him. Sherry was again the initial recipient of his semen and it was she who rubbed oil all over his frame so that Peter's superb body glistened in the chapel's dim light. Then Thomas, a burly, tall man took up a position behind Peter. Slowly, Peter was bound and the stake with the large dildo prepared. Thomas took it upon himself to rub the dildo around Peter's anus and then to insert about 5 of its 12 inches into Peter's rectum. Peter squirmed, as he always did as it began to put pressure on his prostate. By raising onto his toes or bending his knees as much as his bindings allowed he could leave an inch or so inside or take almost the entire dildo up his ass. As Thomas began to stroke his cock, Peter began to raise and lower himself, his splendid muscles glistening with oil and now sweat too as pre-cum slowly dribbled onto the floor from his pulsating cock.

The parents had witnessed this ritual many times but the other three family members were bug-eyed. Was this what was in store for them? The Jason and Ralph's cocks grew to their full, impressive length and pre-cum began to form and drip from their tips while Patty's nipples became fully erect and her pussy began to weep with sweet juices that trickled down her thighs.

Brad nudged Janet and both of them looked on with proud excitement at the state their offspring were moving into. Brad's cock was also at its full nine-inch length. Janet ran her hand along it and let a large drop of pre-cum collect on her fingers which she quickly brought to her lips, much to the amazement of Jason, Janet and Ralph, who looked on incredulously, especially when she licked it off with her tongue as if she were licking the most delicious morsel in the world. Pre-cum was everywhere, even among the other men in the congregation; they had formed a circle around Peter and the family with their partners at their sides. Some of the women gathered this male nectar and savored it more fully.

Peter's breathing was accelerating and his body was tensing. His thigh muscles protruded as thick ripples from his groin to his knees. He strained to lower himself and take the entire dildo in his ass as Thomas accelerated the pace of his action. Peter's cock reached the point of no return and great geysers of white creamy cum shot into Sherry's waiting mouth.

The three initiates had never seen anything like it and now they realized just how much this ceremony meant for them. All this preparation and excitement was a mere prelude that did not yet involved them. It was designed to reach the proper level of lust and desire. Sherry let the cum dribble into her cupped hands and walked over to the kids. Beginning with Patty, Janet took a good dab of cum from Sherry and held in front of Patty's mouth. Patty knew exactly what to do. She opened her mouth, her tongue shot out, and she licked every bit of cum from her mother's finger before swallowing it and emitting a loud sigh. Jason and Ralph did the same and although each hesitated for a moment, the first taste of Peter's semen propelled them to a frenzy of licking and sucking on their mother's finger. Almost immediately their level of sexual excitation rose to a new height. They could think of nothing else but sex, nothing else but the cocks and cunts and tits surrounding them. Names and identities faded as lust ascended to its throne.

12