A Sexual Initiation into Adulthood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The congregation, like the Borogundi before them and now the three initiates, discovered the extraordinary effect of Peter's semen as Sherry went among them, performing their version of communion. It possessed a remarkable aphrodisiacal quality. Just a small taste heightened the recipient's libido to an unprecedented degree. Sherry moved around the room so that everyone could have their share and arrive at a state of sexual frenzy. They groaned and moaned with excitement and touched each other feverishly while trying desperately to remain focused on the unfolding ceremony.

The Johnsons had already entered an altered state. The presence of Patty, Ralph, and Jason had aroused Brad and Janet greatly and the site of the entire, naked congregation, let alone their parents, had driven the three initiates wild with lust. Their normal modesty was no more. They were lustful, driven animals and it was all they could do to obey Peter's command to stand still as he was released from bondage and the dildo pulled from his ass.

He stood before the three newcomers who were about to become members of the church, their parents at his sides, and squeezed his cock firmly to force a few more drops of semen from it. He gathered it up and wiped the juice on each of the family member's lips. They quickly tongued it into their mouths. That small addition pushed them even further into a previously unknown state where inhibitions and caution disappeared and only raw, unbridled desire remained.

"You are now ready for your initiation. We will guide you and protect you but also arouse and pleasure you. You are sacred vessels for erotic/spiritual energy and this ceremony will make each of you one of us," Peter declared.

Peter was in no rush. The six of them slowly walked over to a table that was designed like an Ob-Gyn table. Sexual hunger was in the air for everyone. The congregation gathered around them, many members stroking their clits or cocks in anticipation of what would follow. Not that they knew, but they were sure it would be exhilarating.

Peter stroked Ralph and Jason's thickening cocks for a moment and said, "You will have to wait your turn," as he turned his attention to Patty. Patty could not help but jut her swollen breasts forward, desperate for fondling. A clear stream of pussy juice ran down her legs. Peter guided her to the table and had her lie down. Two men helped him as they strapped Patty to the table with leather strips around her forehead, shoulders, abdomen, thighs and calves. Her ankles were secured to the stirrups on either side and then raised and stretched as wide as they could make them. Brad and Janet, along with their sons, looked on, their breathing heavy and their hunger for sex acute.

Since Patty had honored the "sex can wait" motto religiously, she was still a virgin. Now she was fully ready for her initiation. Peter led the way. He had the two boys stand alongside the stirrups where they could observe everything as he had the parents move up to Patty's head. Brad began to play with her left breast and pull on her nipple as Janet did the same to her right breast. Patty could turn her head from side to side and Janet pushed her head so that Patty faced her dad. Brad then took his cock in his hand and guided it into her mouth while Janet sucked intently on her breast. Patty was beside herself, sucking, slurping, feeling her dad's cock penetrate down to the area of her larynx. She was fuller than she had ever been. A ripple of climatic energy ran through her but she knew there was much more to come.

Peter watched this act of love unfold while standing between Patty's legs and very casually running a finger from the bottom of her crease up to the hood of her clitoris. She was already dripping wet and in heat. As Brad worked his cock in and out of her throat in a leisurely rhythm (the prolongation of time was a key element of the ceremony), Peter began to rub his own majestic cock against the walls of her vaginal opening. He then slowly began to push an inch or two inside, then withdraw, then repeat, then penetrate just a bit deeper, over and over.

When he encountered her hymen, he withdrew and then pushed against it again, and again, and again, and when Patty became used to this unexpected form of pressure he pushed forward with much greater force and her hymen ruptured, causing a bolt of pain to run through her as Peter's cock rested just beyond the point where her hymen had stood sentry.

Patty was beyond ecstasy already and the moment of pain passed quickly. As Peter continued to probe deeper and deeper, taking his time, she came with great shudders. Peter had only inserted about six of his nine thick inches. Everyone paused for a minute or so, Brad's cock quietly resting in his daughter's throat, Janet's mouth softly nibbling on her right nipple, and Peter's cock still only partially inserted into her pussy.

The two boys looked on in amazement, their own cocks dripping precum. Peter stood between them but they could see his cock as well as their brother's hard, glistening cock on the other side of Peter. They had never seen the cock of anyone outside the family and now there were cocks, breasts, and cunts of the entire congregation within a few feet as well. Soft murmurs of encouragement came from various members as Peter resumed his act of penetration. Peter nodded approval when Jason and Ralph stroked their cocks but whispered a warning that they were not to cum under any circumstances. Not yet.

A frenzy was overtaking Patty, her parents, and Peter. He had driven his entire cock into their sister and their dad had done the same with her throat. Their mom was kneading her left breast and sucking on her right nipple with abandon, her own pussy juices running down her legs. Her dad's rhythm accelerated; he was nearing an orgasm and then it came, with great spurts of semen spilling into her throat as a series of hot bursts. Jason and then Ralph took their hands off their cocks. They realized they were too close to an orgasm to stand any more stroking and they feared what punishment failure to follow Peter's instructions might entail.

Patty had never felt anything like this massive cock penetrating her virgin cunt and the semen she had swallowed only pushed her further toward a massive eruption of her own. It arrived suddenly. Her entire body shuddered and twisted; her pelvis lifted up the half-inch the restraints allowed as her pussy sent out a giant plume of liquid. She was squirting fluid, something she had never done before and it was pelting the chests and abdomens of Peter, Jason and Ralph, then running down over their cocks and balls to drip onto the floor. Peter reciprocated by releasing his own massive discharge of pure white semen into her waiting vagina.

The congregation roared approval. Brad kept his still hard cock firmly implanted in her mouth. Then Janet kissed her daughter as Brad slowly withdrew his wet cock. Sherry, by now acknowledged as the semen collector for the congregation rushed up when Peter took his cock from Patty's vagina. Sherry drew most of it into her mouth and vacuumed off the cum that coated it then stuck her mouth over Patty's enlarged opening and sucked out all the cum she could. As the family recovered, she joyfully let the cum run down into her hands and then she once again distributed it, first to the participants and then the rest of the congregation.

Helpers slowly helped Patty to her feet, though she could barely stand. They then guided a very willing Janet onto the table and strapped her down exactly as they had Patty. Brad kissed his wife and whispered something no one could hear to her. Peter proclaimed that it was time for the two sons to be initiated.

Ralph and Jason were beside themselves. The fresh dose of Peter's semen drove them mad with lust. That it was their mother on the table disappeared from their minds; it was a delicious looking, busty, dripping wet woman they saw before them. Brad came around to urge first Ralph to take the same position Peter had had. Jason stood by Janet's right leg and next to Ralph. Both boys were as hard as they had ever been. Slowly, Brad took hold of Ralph's cock and aimed at his wife's point of entry. Ralph was more than ready and as soon as Brad let go, he plunged his entire cock into his mother. She squealed in delight. Peter took Jason's hand and led it to his mother's clit.

Now both boys were fully occupied with pleasuring her and themselves. The congregation called out encouragement to them. The two sons were lost in the delirium of what they were doing and were shocked when each of them felt something press against them from behind. It was Peter and Brad. The two men had positioned their cocks at the butt crack of the boys. Peter thrust forward first and impaled Jason's virgin anus on his prodigious cock, but Brad was only a second or two behind him as he penetrated deep into Ralph's equally virgin ass. The boys, like Patty when her hymen was assaulted, let out shrieks of pain. The older men kept their cocks firmly implanted but did not move. They waited for the pain to subside and an exquisite feeling of fullness to replace it.

The shock had stopped the boys' ministrations to their mother but as the two older men rested inside them and the pain subsided, they could not help but resume their own acts of attending to their mother. As they did so, Peter and Brad also began to fuck the young men with increasing vigor. Four men were moving as one, Janet was feeling Ralph's cock deep inside her and that extra push provided by his dad's cock into his rectum sent Ralph's cock banging against her cervix. Peter's thrusts reached deep into Jason's rectum and propelled him against his mother's leg. The boys groaned, the congregation cheered, Peter and Brad pumped furiously and Janet came. Her body shivered and shook; her nipples extended upward like ice cream cones, her eyes rolled up and her love juices ran copiously down her thighs to the floor.

Peter and Brad brought the ritual to a conclusion when they also came inside the two son's asses. After resting inside for a minute, they withdrew, Sherry advanced, and soon the cum of Peter that began to leak from Ralph's ass found its way to her mouth. She distributed her bounty among everyone once again, although an additional aphrodisiac was something no one needed. Exhaustion befell them.

Now the congregation joined in the celebration. The mother and daughter were led to a table and placed on it with Janet's head just below her daughter's pussy and Patty's head just above her mother's. Their heads were also at the two ends of the table with Janet's legs lifted up and strapped into stirrups and her daughter's legs secured to the sides of the table. They could not alter their position if they wanted to.

Now the men of the congregation approached and slid their erect cocks into Patty's vagina, one by one, each pumping into her for a minute or two before withdrawing and moving on to Janet with whom they repeated the procedure. The dozen or so men circled the two women like this for quite a while until they finally began to see their cum erupt and fill whichever cunt they were inside. As the cum leaked out of Patty's pussy, it poured into her mother's mouth while her daughter could not help but see the cum that spilled from her mother as different women sucked it into their mouths and then pushed it into hers. They did not remove their mouths from hers until she had swallowed each mouthful.

Meanwhile, the two Johnson sons were taken to similar tables but each was bound to a separate adjoining table. They could see their mother and sister just feet away and then their focus shifted as the women in the congregation approached. Two of the women penetrated their asses with a dildo attached to their waist; some drew the sons' cocks into their mouths; some helped position two women above their cocks and watched them slide down onto the two hard, hungry cocks.

The boys were soon beside themselves, unable to know whether to focus on the fullness of large dildos penetrating their rectums or the pleasures afforded their cocks. Then they had yet another choice. Peter and their father approached and gently inserted their semi-erect cocks in the boys' mouths. Peter into Ralph's and Brad into Jason's. Their cocks began to swell. They realized their mouths and then their throats were being stuffed full. The men soon accelerated their rhythm and both boys coughed, gagged and drooled as the two oversized cocks slid well beyond their mouths and filled their throats to bursting. They had felt nothing like it before.

It was all too much and just as their mom and sister screamed out in ecstasy and Patty released another stream of fluid. Peter and Brad came as well, filling the two young men's throats. They were now swimming in a sea of warm, delicious cum which they swallowed, hungry for more as one rich spurt followed another. Ralph and Jason gagged even more as they swallowed the hot, salty cum bestowed on them and felt their own cocks erupt inside the vaginas of two women they knew by name but could not remember at this particular moment and did not want to. The boys came abundantly, and their cum trickled down the legs of the women impaled on them.

The entire congregation erupted in cheers. It was all too much and a perfect rite of passage. Adulthood had arrived. The three children were now adult, sexual beings in every sense of the word and it would be a matter of time, very little time, before they practiced their ritual inauguration at home and also took their skills into the world where they would meet many a fellow man and woman from the congregation and others from beyond the Holy Temple Church who were eager to share the joys of sex with them. And all of them looked forward to the next initiation. Slated for the following month, the beautiful twin daughters of Tom and Beth Lockhart would come of age and be ready for the ceremony. Many more sacred initiations lay ahead.

12