A Sexual Odyssey: Ch. 01

Story Info
A Dinner party turns into a gangbang.
4.6k words
4.45
8.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Sexual Odyssey

Chapter one.

Surprise dessert

James:

I sighed in contentment as the last drops of the cool beer slid down my throat, just enough to perfectly quench the thirst I had worked up mowing the grass around the house.

Our new house.

Nina and I had moved here recently from the midlands following my successful candidature for a job that could have been made to match my C.V. Not only that but the pay offer was sufficiently high that I felt no urge to negotiate for more.

I was interviewed three times, at first by Rob the technical director, then by Allan the sales director and finally by Mike the boss.They were all people I could get along with, without any effort on my part and I thought that given time they would become good friends.

I decided that life right now was pretty much perfect.

Hence the dinner party for tonight. We had invited my twelve immediate colleagues to an evening meal as a sort of thank you for welcoming me into my new job. There were no wives of girlfriends, not this time, too many people to fit in the house, but there would be other parties when wives and sweethearts would be present too.

Our two kids, Janine and Harry were at their grandparents place for the week so the party could be noisy and boozy.

I would be forty-one years old next month, in pretty fair shape and I felt I needed to be or my very fit wife would kick me until I did something about it. Nina still seemed to like that I had what she called little love handles and a (her words) "comfortable belly."

Nina:

Nina lined up twelve bottles of red wine on on one of the kitchen worktops to give the wine plenty of time to get to room temperature and checked that the four bottle of white wine were chilling in the fridge. Then she took a beer for herself and sat with James, clinking the bottles and sipping happily.

Nina had had no difficulty in finding a new job nearby that was also a great fit for her qualifications as a fitness instructor in a gym that was a far bigger place than where she worked before. It had, apart from the gym a sauna, massage rooms and not just a good first aid kit, but even a nurse! Okay, Maria the nurse also handled the reception and some of the admin, but with 12 colleagues in all, that gym felt enormous compared to the small place she'd been at before.

They would also invite Nina's colleagues in future, so that slowly, everyone would get to know everyone else.

Nina felt relaxed, James and she had prepared the whole meal with strategically chosen dishes so that neither of them would need to be slaves to the kitchen and would have plenty of time to enjoy the guests.

As a starter there was a simple cream of mushroom soup that would just need re-heating before being served. It would be followed by a Mediterranean salad of crisp lettuce, crunchy sweet peppers, olives, grilled eggplant and fresh home-made falafel that would just need to be deep-fried before serving, this accompanied by and brightened up with a tzatziki sauce with home-made Greek yoghurt and the grand finale would be the dessert that Nina made, a Tiramisu that was already making James' mouth water.

Nina was thirty five years old or nearly, fit (goes with the job) but still thankful she had managed to win back most of her figure after giving birth to the children, she was petite, but had curves - round breasts that more than filled your hand, with pencil eraser nipples that were dark brown in colour. They were always erect, an inch long and a half-inch thick, they stood out from her breasts, pointing a little upwards and a little outwards - the kind you wanted to suck and bite. Her hips were wide in proportion to her waist and her arse was the kind that was the stuff of men's masturbation fantasies. As a final touch, her lower spine was so cambered it looked like she was pushing that magnificent ass back in offering.

Nina had dark hair and that kind of skin that tans easily and is never completely white. She had a grandmother who was Spanish before being whisked off to England and married by her grandfather. Maybe that explained it.

For the evening I was dressing in khaki slacks and a blue shirt, Nina would wear a black thong under a black cocktail dress. Her perky nipples did nothing to hide the fact that she wore no bra.

The Dinner party

The guests arrived, all more or less on time, certainly nobody more than fashionably late.

I introduced them one by one to Nina. Mike the boss, of course, Rob the tech director, Jules who worked on systems for Rob, Khaled who helped Jules, Phil who did accounts, Seamus, his assistant, Allan the sales director and his three sidekicks, John, Samuel and Dean who were the internal sales team, Michel and Eric were two external salesmen and my direct colleagues coving different geographical areas.

The guests all visibly perked up at meeting Nina which was no surprise either Nina or myself; Men always had that double take reaction to Nina: She's a looker.

Petite, fit body, very pretty face with high cheekbones and full dusky pink lips, that were almost brown and smoothly transitioned to somewhere between purple and pink as you looked nearer to her parted lips, perfectly set off by her very pink tongue and flashes of white teeth, the kind that made you wonder if she was part Mexican or part Persian. The kind that made you just know her pussy would have the same mix of sexy colours. Her eyes were black. Black with a kind of permanent twinkle in them, which she used on me every few minutes. To me who has learnt all her signals, this was telling me that my Nina was feeling horny.

So anyway, as expected all the guests made sincere compliments on her looks and few "lucky bastard" comments to me.

We served up white wine and aperitif nibbles to graze on and I watched my colleagues vie with each other to make Nina giggle or laugh and generally try to lightly flirt with her. I had no problem with that. We've been together for nearly fifteen years and I always knew she loved to be surrounded by interested males and loved having their attention without ever going too far.

She and I always tell each other everything and since our first or second date together had swapped fantasies we each had and decided that if one or the other of us had a fling with someone, well we'd still be together and in love. It worked fine the two times she'd let herself be seduced by sexy and muscular clients for the gym she used to work at and it worked the time I "accidentally" fucked a secretary at the place I used to work after our Christmas party.

So I watched Nina preen and bask in the male attention without too much difficulty and anyway I was enjoying drinking and chatting to my new colleagues, as I said, a great bunch. Besides, every now and then Nina would catch my eye and lick or bite her lip which was causing powerful stirring inside my trousers and making my think we were going to enjoy ourselves when the guests had gone home.

The picture

The party was a complete success, the drink flowed freely from the white to the red and everyone was a little bit tipsy.

When we got to the lull between main course and dessert I told Nina there was a surprise for her in the guest bedroom. She made her excuses to the guests and slipped away to look. While she was gone I explained to the guests that she'd seen a watercolour painting that she loved at first sight, but we'd walked away from it as being too expensive, but I had sneaked back later and bought it.

As we sat chatting there was a ping from my smartphone and I looked at the message from Nina:

"I need some help here"

I laughed and told the guests I would be right back and that Nina always had to move furniture or hang paintings immediately and not later. The guests roared with laughter saying their wives were the same.

I got up and walked down the carpeted hallway and stepped into the guest bedroom and my jaw dropped. She was stark naked, face down and arse up in offering on the bed. She'd shaved her pubic hair (I'd been trying to persuade her for years). My cock sprang to attention from half hard in two seconds.

"Hurry" she panted. "I need cock and cum in me". When Nina talks like that, well it's like like with moving furniture around - it has to be now. I climbed on the bed behind her, dropped my trousers and underwear and fed my cock into her dusky pink slit that glistened with her juices.

I thrust in deep, loving her moan, half muffled in the bedsheets. I fucked her hard and fast knowing we only had a few minutes before our guests began to wonder where we were. With that in mind, to help things along and of course because I love to do that, I slowly, firmly pushed the index finger of my left hand into her puckered anus and was rewarded by more moans, more urgent moans, followed by powerful clenching of her pussy on my cock and her bumhole on my finger as she came hard, setting off my own powerful orgasm as I shot my spunk into her. Shaking I pulled my cock out and admired the cream pie oozing from her pussy.

"Hold still" I said, fumbling in my pocket for my smartphone.

I took the photos gradually moving closer until I had a very close, very graphic macro photo of my wife's pussy oozing cum. I thought it strange, but that last photo, the flash seemed to have fired. Weird because I rarely use flash. I backed off the bed, straight into a wall of our guests that were standing, watching, not just seeing everything but taking photos, one using a flash.

Dessert

I was dumbfounded. In my head our guests were in the dining room while we hung a painting. In their heads (they told us later) they thought we needed help to do some picture-hanging.

Mike, bless him, I mean he's the boss, he just had to be the decisive alpha male, kind moved past me onto the bed, trousers around his knees holding his erect cock in his hand and oh god, what a cock.n It was thick, easily two inches in diameter, with a head that must have added on another inch and it was long, eight or nine inches. Uncut, the foreskin rolled back, the head glistened with pre cum and as I looked more seeped out, oozing from his cock hole. The shaft looked diamond hard with veins standing out.

The very thought of that cock sinking into Nina made my cock throb erect once more.

Mike sank that cock into my wife, slowly, gliding it through her wet folds, pushing my own cream-pie back inside her. Relentlessly it slid in, stretching that beautiful dusky pink pussy until I could see her skin stretched taut, so taut it looked as if she might tear.

Nina grunted as her pussy was violated, grunted with each thrust. She told me later that she couldn't breathe enough to actually speak, as if the sheer size of the cock head penetrating her took her breath away. By this time she'd worked out that it was no longer me behind her and she twisted her head around to see, as she said to me later a wall of horny men, some with their cocks in their hands and me looking on with an expression of pure lust.

Nina put her head back on the sheets and let out a long, deep moan at the same time as she pushed back onto that giant cock as if willing it to wreck her tight little cunt and at the same time telling everyone, Mike, me, all of us that was OK, it was going to happen and she was willing to be fucked.

I'd so often fantasized about sharing Nina with a group of men. I never imagined it so suddenly, surprisingly, becoming reality. My closest colleagues were awaiting their turn to make my wife be a slut in front of them all, my wife who was now moaning louder and louder as my own boss fucked her relentlessly with his enormous cock. Rob and Khaled had moved to Nina's sides and their hands were busy with her oh so sexy nipples, rolling them between fingers and thumbs, stretching them out (Nina loved that), teasing even more moans and panting from Nina.

Allan moved to Nina's head, his cock head shiny with pre-cum. He rubbed his plump cock head on Nina's lips, glossing them. Mike saw what Allan wanted and her gripped Nina's hair, pulling her head back to give Allan access. He touched his cock to her mouth and with no hesitation Nina sucked him in deep, tongue and lips busy, showing her hunger for what was happening to her.

Mike pulled Nina's head back by the hair until her head was thrown back, shoulders raised off the bed. He gripped her small wrists in his other hand, using her arms as handles to pull her back on his raging cock. This pulled her shoulders back, pushing her chest out and offering those long nipples to greedy mouths.

The situation and view were turning me on, really really turning me on. I worried that some of the men would be taking more photos and she would be shown to unknown people, maybe outed on the internet. I admit now, that thought caused a sudden clench inside me and leap of my once more erect cock.

Thinking back to all the fantasies we'd shared when we first met and were almost white hot for each other in bed, this was ticking lots of boxes - Nina being gang banged, having photos and videos taken of all the wet, erotic details in close-up and the risk of being shown to the world. All this as well as the fantasy of her being publicly fucked, they were all things we'd cum to many many times back then.

But that was fantasy talk. This was reality.

I ran to my home office and came hurriedly back with my big digital reflex camera In my other hand I had a tripod and a diffuser umbrella and strobe light. I set it up in record time with my shaky hands, got connectivity from the camera to the strobe so it would fire against the umbrella with each click of the shutter and started taking photos.

I took pics of everyone, but mainly concentrating on Nina as she finally screamed around Allan's cock as she came, her cunt clenching tight, her body shaking on mike's cock. I got some beautiful shots of her O face and some with Mike in focus too, obviously fucking my wife. I got everybody's face, their hands stroking their cocks and made sure that Nina was in each pic.

I got in close to get shots of her cunt gripped tight around Mike's shaft and even pushed the camera beneath her spread legs to take an upwards shot showing that cock pounding her through another big orgasm with occasional glimpses of mikes face and his heavy balls, then the lens was blurred by a drip of her juice that fell on it. But I caught that drool of shining pussy juice half way down.

Mike slowly pulled his cock out of Nina and although nobody spoke, awestruck by Mike's raping (sure she wanted it once he was in her, but it was still a kind of rape) of Nina, I got great photos of her gaping dusky pink cunt and the gush of Mike's cream pie.

Quickly before anything else happened I moved around and took my wife's face in my hands and as she focussed on me asked if she was OK.

Nina smiled and in a slurred voice, said she was fine.

"Are you ready to let the rest of them fuck you?" I asked. "They're almost baying at you like wild dogs."

Her smile was so erotic as she whispered "I can't stop now" and then "I love you James".

That was enough for me, I told her I loved her too and then stripped the rest of my clothes off, aware that all the other men were doing the same. When Mike came, Allan had shot his cum into my wife's mouth, pulling back to paint stripes of his cum on her face. I quickly knelt at her head to take Allan's place and Nina opened wide for me and I simply thrust my cock in one smooth stroke into her throat. I gripped her head and fucked my wife's face like it was her pussy, moaning as I grew close quickly.

Seeing the pack of men all around my wife, their hands dipping in her cunt, fingers boring into her pucker and others plucking and pinching her nipples and kneading her tits pushed me to the very edge and sent me over into a moaning humping orgasm that pumped my cream straight down her throat.

Sated I moved back, ran to fetch a couple of camcorders and set one up each side of the room. I wanted to watch it again and again with Nina - wanted to see how beautifully slutty she looked.

Our guests - my new colleagues - were all over Nina, her nipples were being sucked and bitten (and she loves having them bitten) and one of the men - Eric - was pulling his cock, shiny with juices, out of her pussy and complaining that "That bastard Mike has made her too loose!"

The others very soon decided that her ass looked pretty damned tight, so they licked it in turn, telling her and the camera microphones that her rosebud tasted really good and oh so tight, then using some of Mike's dripping cum they lubed her bumhole and proceeded to fuck her tight arse one after the other. Rob, Eric, Jules, Michel, Phil, Dean, Allan, Samuel, John, Khaled, Seamus they each in turn fucked my beautiful wife right there in front of me. They surprised me by making her cum from the anal. Each one after cumming, pulling out and then slipping their cocks in her mouth to be cleaned off by her busy tongue.

The inevitable happened: Mike whose throbbing cock had been too big to get in my wife's mouth, looked at Nina's slightly open pucker, still trickling and bubbling cum and moved in again, positioned the tip at her pucker and slowly, oh so slowly, pushed his cock against her hole.

She wasn't a virgin and ten or eleven other cocks had already been in there this very evening, but compared to Mike's cock she was a virgin once more. That enormous purple swollen head, glistening with pre cum and my wife's own saliva from trying to suck him, greased too, with the cum of many men very slowly opened her anus, stretched it impossibly tight and all of us except for two still sucking her nipples watched fascinated.

A strange high keening sound came from Nina's throat, but she reached back and explored her stretched pucker with her fingers and - so erotic - tried to pull her anus open as Mike forced harder and harder until with a shriek from Nina the head popped through her sphincter and the hard veined shaft slid smoothly and seemingly endlessly in deep. Mike paused for a while to let her get used to it, then he started to fuck her, harder and faster until he was ramming into her in a sex frenzy. He slowed, stopped, Nina squirming on the edge of an orgasm and as she started to try to buck her ass on his cock to reach her climax, Mike flipped himself onto his back, cock still deep in my wife's insides as she lay on top of him. He reached over her and gripped her ankles, pulling them up and back, offering her cunt to the world. At the same time his arms pinned Nina's arms to her sides.

"OK lads, try her cunt again, bet she's tighter now"

She was.

With Mike's massive cock filling her asshole almost to the point of tearing it, it tightened her gaping pussy for the others. First Khaled and then all the others took turns at fucking her pussy again, their cocks rubbing against Mike's through the wall between her cunt and ass. The way Mike's powerful arms pressed Nina's arms almost under her back forced her chest out, offering her tits and nipples in a lewd display. She soon had a mouth on each side again, hungrily sucking, sometimes biting, sometimes chewing. I looked on, amazed that her petite body could take so much in her holes.

Nina was cumming. It was impossible to say if it was many orgasms or one continuous one, but helped by the lips and teeth on her nipples, the almost unending erections that plunged into her cunt rubbing through the membrane of her vagina against the enormous cock fucking her arse she was almost passed out, her breathing ragged that caught in her throat as Mike came again, deep in her.

I stroked my aching erection, occasionally dripping pre-cum that oozed steadily from the tip of my cock. The last of my colleagues had finished fucking her. Nina's pussy was there before my eyes, gaping, drooling cum as I slid my cock into the wet heat of her.

12