A Sexual Odyssey: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes, almost closed, opened wider and she smiled at me, she wriggled her arms free from Mike's grip that had relaxed when he came.

Nina reached for me a smile on her lips, deep lust in her eyes and her legs wrapped around me, he heels snug against the cleft of my ass.

My wife held me there, as her pelvis humped up at my cock, fucking me with wild abandon. She panted in my ear that she wanted to feel my hot cum in her, making he mine again. Her words, murmured in such a lust-filled sultry voice sent me over the edge one last time and I emptied what was left in my balls into Nina.

Aftermath

It was over. We all knew it. Nina could take no more and we had no more to give. The guests filed out, each French kissing my wife to say goodbye, kissing her as if she was theirs, which I suppose, at least for this night, she was.

They looked at me as they went by, some looked a little sheepish, on or two kind of arrogant, some seemed worried at what I would say.

In the dining room, before I gave out their coats I made a little speech: Gentlemen, you've each fucked my wife. Each of you has used her, made her be a slut. It happened and I can't undo it. But, you all have photos and videos of her. I want them. I want all of them. I want this kept quiet. If word gets out I will make sure your wives and sweethearts see the photos and videos I took of you.

They left, all looking thoughtful at my words, several started to talk to me, but I held up my hand and said we would talk over the coming week or two, each of them one on one with me in private.

I went back to the passed out mess that was my wife. She lay exactly as we left her, glistening with cum, her cunt looked swollen and reddened, her pucker not quite closed with a trickle of cum leaking out. Her nipples looked swollen and battered, well-chewed I thought. I picked up the camera and carefully took high resolution well-lit photos of her and her once-intimate places until I was satisfied I could show her everything tomorrow.

Then I set up the camcorders again, put the diffused studio light on continuous, then proceeded to lick Nina clean of juices and cum. I cleaned her up with my tongue and then picked her up, lay her in a heap in the shower and washed us both all over and her as much inside her and myself as I could. Picking her up with a big fluffy towel, I walked slowly to our bedroom and lay her down on the bed. I flicked off the light and spooned her as she slept, yawned into her hair and slept, wondering where this party would lead us.

The morning after the night before

It wasn't all that late when we finally fell in bed, but physical exhaustion made us sleep late on Sunday morning. My eyes slowly blinked the daylight in, gradually waking, feeling as if I'd had a long erotic dream. As I slowly surfaced, I realised that it was no dream at all, but a dawning of a new reality for us.

Nina slowly awoke beside me and I hugged her tight, feeling her arms reciprocate. Her voice was a little husky, I assume because of all the cocks that had tried to enter her throat and her eyes searched deep in mine as she asked if I was OK, if we were OK. I searched deep inside me for the answer and finally it was simple:

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." came her reply.

That immediately put us both more at ease and seemed like a good place to begin talking about the dinner party, or rather what happened after.

"You were so sexy. It was such a turn-on to watch you being used, I couldn't do anything except watch. I'm sorry"

"Stop that right away", she said, hugging me tighter. "I couldn't have stopped either. I wanted them to fuck me. That was partly why I was so turned on - giving up control to them and with you watching. It was pure lust, rough sex, painful stretching, incredible orgasms. She gave a wicked grin and the deep kiss she gave me told me that it was turning her on again. My cock twitched at the fact that it turned her on.

I tested her pussy with a finger and found her wet so I slid my finger in. Her obvious arousal made my cock spring to attention.

"One problem I foresee," I told her, "Is that there are literally hundreds of photos and dozens of very explicit videos of us in those men's safekeeping. It's only a matter of time before they get shared.

"That was another thing that made me hot". She said. "All the cell phones taking photos and videos. Knowing those men will be looking at them, jerking off as they watch.

"We have to think about this and decide what to do quickly. I could still make them erase the imagery.

"We need to think about it carefully", Nina agreed and even as she said it she was humping my finger.             

12