All Comments on 'A Sexual Proposition'

by ainu

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well beyond FANTASTIC ! ! !

This is probably the most erotic story I have read in a while. Please, please do a second session of these mis-matched kids experimenting with their sexuality.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Sexy!

I really liked this story, and would love to read more of your stuff, especially involving these two characters.

I thought that he seemed a bit talkative for a guy engaged in sex, as we tend to be much less verbal than females, and this tendency is more pronounced during sex.

But the internal commentary about what this first time was like for him, and the descriptions of everything that he was experiencing was great! it actually brought back memories of my first time, and the sensations and emotions I had.

I have bookmarked the page listing your other submissions, and I think you will be one of my favorite authors here.

TinmanTinmanalmost 19 years ago
Very nice indeed

A well written story, believable, of the onrush of teen lust and passion. A JO image if ever there was one: a teen virgin asks to be shagged. None ever asked me in plain words, but if they had I'd have been a little more accommodating than our hero here was. Still, a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ready For Part 2!

Don't leave us hanging now...where's breakfast?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Sexual Proposition

One of the greatest stories I have ever read. Wish I could have been Brett myself. Ready for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
rushed

i loved the entire concept of this story, but you made everything seem quite rushed. you are a great writer, but next time, add a little more detail between sections

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Wow!

These two teenagers were really HOT! Too bad I never had a girl friend like that. We'd have been in sooo much trouble--but it would have been worth every minute of it. Will there be another chapter? Great first time story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

A really great story.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Love it

I Loved it, I don't often give five stars, but this was by far one of the best first time stories I have read, the sex was fantastic and even though planed came off as unplanned if that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing First Time

Loved it and want more. The first time anyone has sex should be as good as this if not better-even in porn! A very enjoyable read and quite hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
EXCEPTIONALLY WELL DONE

If you're reading this before the story, as I sometimes do, to decide whether to read the story, well, I've read all 4 chapters and recommend it.

It is a first time that makes guys envious. Eventually, beside Brett and Diane, there are 3 more first times. However, if you are looking for it to evolve into lasting romance, you'll be disappointed. These are people enjoying -- make that, ENJOYING -- each other in the now.

As its category indicates, incest is a major component of chapter 04. If you do not want that, you could stop with chapter 03, as the last chapter is not a rousing finale, although it does provide an ending than fits the story. Missing chapter 04, though, would mean missing a very, very clever chapter. I've read lots of clever twists on Literotica, probably mostly in Loving Wives, but seldom read such a cleverly devised plot as chapter 04.

The whole story is told with great dialog, and with a minimum of grammar/spelling problems. A skilled author, both in storytelling and in use of the language to tell that story.

All 4 chapters are 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good. Innocent but bold for beginners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous