A Sexual Reckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first lick on her clit brought a moan. A finger traced her labia, and then entered her. Luann's lips were now pleasuring Edna's clit while her fingers penetrated as far as they could go.

Edna was in heaven. Every lick and probe brought a squeal of delight or moan of pleasure. Part of it was fantasizing ways of getting her husband into the action with these two. She was positive that would happen now.

Mary put her head on the pillow next to Edna and murmured, "I love watching Luann make love. She gets me so hot licking your clit. So hot, in fact, that I wish I had someone to get me off when she's doing it. Tonight, I want to have her eat your pussy, and I want Adam's cock in me when she's doing it."

That was it! "Yesss! I want to see Adam fuck your cunt. I want to see him come inside you! Oh, yeahhhh!"

She was grunting and thrashing about now, and she came with a gush that Luann lapped up until Edna's orgasm finally ended. She strained against the bed as the orgasm washed over her in wave after wave, then flopped down, still but quivering a bit.

"Oh, god, that was amazing. I haven't come that hard in years."

Luann kissed her, and the taste of her own juices was there as Edna kissed her back.

Luann asked, "Do you want to come harder sometime?"

Edna sat up and asked, "How could that be possible?" in return.

"Have my wife perform cunnilingus on you. I'm an amateur compared to her. She was apparently born to eat out women. And men don't seem to have any complaints, either."

Edna looked at Mary's lace-clad form and licked her lips as she invited, "Give me fifteen minutes to recover, and I would love it."

Mary slid next to her and said, "I'll do it, but I want you to think about having my mother between your legs when I do. You see, I need a favor."

"Anything, Mary."

"She still has a stick up her butt about Luann and me. I want you to give her the best sex she's ever had so she'll understand."

Edna appeared shocked at first, but just for a few seconds. This would be a violation of their foursome's agreement, but within those few seconds she decided this was finally the time to amend that pact.

She took a breath and announced, "Mary, I'll do it. I know how hurtful she has been to Luann. I really think it has been out of guilt over her own feelings toward me and how her mother and her friends would act if they found out. Help me plan it, and we'll both get what we want. All four of us, really. No, all six of us. Adam and I have been fantasizing in our pillow talk about a three-way with Alice, and though I have been masturbating over it for quite a while, I would love a DP with Adam and Henry while Alice watches."

"Edna! You dirty old lady," Mary kidded. "We're going to see that you get every perverted little sexual act you ever dreamed of!"

Edna laughed and kissed both Mary and Luann. "God! I feel so free! I want your mother to feel this, too."

Ten minutes later, she was laying on the bed with her legs spread wide while Mary went to work on her. Luann often joked with their friends that Mary could lick a quarter and tell whether it was heads or tails.

Her first line of attack was to spend ten minutes on Edna's dusky thighs. She licked and kissed circles up and down them, getting closer and closer to her labia each time. Finally, she licked just the edges of the lips, driving Edna wild. She spread her new lover's lips and lightly licked their length, causing Edna to raise her knees a bit. When she finally got to Edna's clit, she licked, sucked and nibbled with two fingers inserted in Edna's vagina. She didn't stop, not even for a second, until Edna began to gush and thrust against her face. Mary kept it up until the last spasm subsided and Edna lay there motionless.

They lay there in silence for fifteen minutes until Edna finally said, haltingly, "I ... I want to taste my first pussy."

Luann asked, "In a minute, but first, do you like giving the guys blowjobs?"

"Sure, why?"

"Like to swallow their cum?"

"Yeah. It doesn't taste particularly great, but it turns me on to turn them on so much. What's with the 'twenty questions' bit?"

"Well, in a minute you are going to go down on me, but tonight you are going to make Adam come twice in a few minutes. First when he comes in Mary's pussy, and then again when you get between her legs and suck the cum out of it."

With that image in her brain, Edna got between Luann's legs and tentatively stuck out her tongue to touch the tip of her clit. Lick by lick, she became bolder, finally pulling the slightly-younger woman's pelvis into her face until Luann came with a silent scream.

Again, the three lay there silently, caressing each other. Finally Edna sat up and looked at the other two. She happily announced, "You two are the first human beings to hear this. I'm officially bisexual, and I want to have sex with my men and women. Plural. I hope you will continue to want me."

The two hugged her and Luann replied, "Edna, you have been one of our dream girls. Your Eurasian MILF looks have been constant aching need in our lives for years. No way are we going to turn down sex with you any time you want."

"So lesbians have a thing for Asians, too, huh? I don't know how many guys went for me just for that reason."

"Sort of, but stunning looks are stunning looks in any race," Mary responded. "The two of us have had a taste of just about every race when the looks suited us. I think you may just be the most beautiful of the bunch, though."

"That's sweet. Adam and I think the both of you are stunning, too. So how do we go about this?"

The ladies laid out a plan that would commence after dinner. The three decided it was foolproof, considering it was with Adam and the fulfillment of a number of his fantasies.

After dinner, they put their plan in action. It was hot outside, so they decided to take a dip and then adjourn to the bar in the guest house next to the pool.

Adam made some pina coladas, and everyone sat down to sip them. Luann and Mary sat on a sofa with Mary nestled back against Luann. Edna sat down next to Adam.

After a few sips, Luann put her arms around Mary and kissed her neck. Mary took her wife's hands and moved them to her breasts as she arched her head back. Luann caressed Mary's bikini-clad breasts, glancing from time to time at Adam. Adam was transfixed. A bit puzzled, but he couldn't take his eyes off Luann's hands.

Edna leaned over and whispered something to him, and he smiled. Her hand went to his swim trunks and undid the bow on the front. She slid her hand down beyond the elastic, and it was clear she was stroking him.

Mary slid a hand down to her bikini bottom and began to finger herself. She opened her legs a bit, which also got Adam's attention. Luann pulled Mary to her feet and undid the tie at the back of the bikini top, then the ties at the sides of the bottom. She pulled them free.

Mary extended a hand to Adam and said, "You have been staring at my tits and pussy all evening. Your wife thinks it's time to do something about it, right, Edna?"

Edna whispered in Adam's ear, "Now's your chance, stud. What you've been dreaming of in bed for years. I want you to do this. I want you to fuck Mary."

Without a word, Adam led Mary to the bedroom and lay on the bed next to her.

"You have become such a beautiful woman, Mary. I've wanted you so bad, but I never would have made a move, even if I wasn't married, you being the daughter of my best friend. You're an adult now, though, and you can do what you want. I don't know what's happening here tonight, but it is a dream come true."

"It is going to get better. Look who just came in."

Edna and Luann were standing in the doorway, naked and holding each others' hands. They began to kiss. Mary lay back and opened her legs.

"I want you inside me now, Adam."

Adam obliged, and Edna saw his penis enter Mary's vagina just as Luann began to finger her as she watched. The sensation and the visual gave her a pre-orgasmic shudder. As with Alice, she realized that her voyeuristic enjoyment of seeing her husband fuck another woman was as intense or even more this time.

The ladies joined Adam and Mary on the king size bed. Luann spread her legs, and Adam had a view of his wife eating out their new sex partner. For him, too, the voyeuristic thrill was intense. He continued to fuck Mary with long, slow strokes.

When Luann looked like she was going to come, Mary looked at Adam and said, "After you come inside me, your wife is going to lick the cum out of my pussy."

That was all it took. He grimaced and grunted through an intense orgasm, spurting jet after jet of sperm into Mary's vagina. Finally, he rolled off her and lay on the bed, expectant at the next chapter, but exhausted. He watched Edna lick Luann to climax, and found himself getting hard again within minutes of ejaculating something that had not happened in ages.

He was rewarded with a long, moaning orgasm from Luann that left her limp on the bed next to her wife. Adam looked at Luann's breasts and pubic hair and realized how much he wanted his fantasy of fucking her to come true, too.

When Edna was done with Luann, she rested for a couple of minutes until Mary reminded her, "I think you promised to clean me up."

Edna slid between her legs and almost clinically watched her husband's jism slowly dripping from the vagina of her best friend's daughter. Without hesitation, she began to lick it from Mary's lips, digging her tongue in from time to time.

Adam was fully erect by now. There was one vagina he had not had yet, and he looked at Luann, who nodded back. He positioned himself over her, and she held his penis to guide it in. The mere touch of her hand made him jerk a bit. The soft wetness of her vagina welcomed his organ, and he began to pump in and out while he alternately looked at each woman's breasts and his wife orally servicing Mary.

After a few minutes of this, Mary said, "Adam, your wife is truly a bisexual slut. Tomorrow when you two meet my parents, she wants to change the rules of engagement for your little cabal-of-four. She wants to seduce my mother and have lesbian sex in front of you and my father while the two of you jack off. Then she wants you and my father to fuck her pussy and ass at the same time."

Adam didn't remember coming. He didn't remember anything except that his wife was actually going to do all of the things they had fantasized over during their marriage. To boot, it would be with the no-risk people they loved.

After everyone recovered, he asked what had brought about the events of the day, and the three ladies filled him in. He smiled and asked what part they wanted him to play the following day.

Luann led with, "Edna is going to suggest to Alice that they play-act a bit to get the two of you hot. We think that Alice will go along with it, as Edna informed us that she and Alice have touched a few times briefly in front of the two of you. When Edna kisses Alice, that will be the pivotal moment. If it seems right, go to them and hold them together. See if you can get Henry to join in. Edna's best guess is that Alice will go along willingly, as she has repressed sexual urges toward her friend for far too long. Mary says that she looks at Edna during sex the way Edna has looked at Alice."

"Dear, I'm hoping that Alice will have the same kind of sexual breakthrough that I had today. I feel so liberated and sexually complete. I want Alice to feel this. I'm pretty sure she has had the hots for my bod all this time, too."

Adam replied, "I'm in. Now I hope the two of you crazy kids don't have any sights on having sex with us while we're with Alice and Henry."

Luann laughed, "Much as I would love to suck Alice into submission and then give Henry a blowjob in front of her, I'm going to have to say that sex with Mary's parents is pretty much a non-starter for the two of us. Thanks for asking, but incest, even with an in-law parent, is not on our menu. We want to hear all about it, though."

Mary added, "Watching the four of you all those years was wickedly exciting, and you have no idea how many orgasms I had, but my darling wife here is correct. Watching the four of you fuck and getting into the action are two completely different animals. I've masturbated while watching the four of you, and I wouldn't mind the four of us ladies having a non-contact masturbation session, but touching my parents sexually is just wrong."

"Glad to hear it," Adam said with some relief. "I thought we might be traveling down the path to a Greek tragedy here for a second."

They put on robes and returned to the patio bar next to the pool for a beer. They talked about their sexual desires openly and honestly, but when Luann described their swinging lifestyle, Adam asserted, "The two of us old fogies have a slightly different take. We made love to you two because we love you dearly as friends first."

"What my diplomatic husband is saying is that we love you as much as we love our family, and the opportunity for the two of us to jump your bones suddenly went from fantasy land to the actual bedroom. But sex with someone outside our sort-of-extended family is pretty much out. The idea of masturbating with the two of you, or the two of you and Adam is pretty hot, though, and once I break your mother, Mary, I'll see if we can't do a session with the four of us ladies."

Adam suddenly looked worried. He asked the same question as his wife did before he came home. "Does June know about any of this?"

"Well, I think she knows her best bud growing up got married to this beautiful lady," Mary laughed, "but she doesn't have a clue about you two and my parents, I don't think. I never did anything with a woman until I met Luann when I was a junior in college, so I never made any moves on June. I'm pretty sure she is straight, and I'm sure you've guessed she and Alex are probably going to tie the knot."

"Yeah. We figured he's the one finally. Great guy, too. Well, lets not let her in on the fact that you and your wife are having a torrid sexual affair with her parents, okay?"

"That was our plan. Luann and I don't want to ruin our friendship with her. That being said, tonight was the highlight of our year. Can we agree to meet at least a couple of times a month?"

Edna and Adam looked at each other for a second then said, "Yes!" at the same time.

Edna gave Adam a strange look and asked, "Honey, would you mind if some afternoons if I'm feeling horny and can't wait for you to get home from the city that, well, I jot over to their house for a little relief? It would be so much more satisfying than just sitting here masturbating."

Adam laughed and replied, "Sure, honey. Just be ready to tell me all about it when we have sex the next time. I can't believe I'm saying this, but you have my complete permission to have sex with one or both of them any time you want. I love them as much as I love Mary's parents."

Edna kissed him and gave him a coy shove. "Go ahead. Ask. The answer is yes."

Adam's jaw dropped as Mary and Luann clapped.

"No! You don't mean ...?"

"Any time you want, if they'll have you. Just tell me about it the next time we have sex."

Edna sealed it with a kiss.

Luann walked over to Edna and gave her a hug. "We'll take extra special care of him. Thanks. Now we don't have to search for someone new on the odd occasion when we need some penis in our vaginas."

Mary had a thought, "Are you going to change your relationship with Mom and Dad? I mean other than the new kinds of sex. Are you going to see them individually?"

Edna and Adam looked at each other briefly and then turned to Mary. Edna spoke first, "No. We're a foursome. We see each other together. That's just the way it is."

Adam asked, "Honey, we're not married to them. So why does what we did here tonight seem to me like we're cheating on them?"

Luann laughed, "Maybe because you fucked their children? Hell, Adam, we're all adults, and you are not married to them. You have a special relationship with them that is wonderful, but you've taken no vows to be theirs alone have you?"

"Well, no."

"So fucking me and their daughter isn't cheating. Live with it. Or maybe you don't want to have sex with us any more?"

Adam put his hands up and grinned, "I'll live with it; I'll live with it."

The discussed their situation for a bit more, and then decided it was time for the ladies to go. Back in the bedroom, when Mary and Luann began to dress, Adam couldn't take his eyes off them in their lacy underwear and stockings.

Mary decided to have some fun with him one last time, and she began to kiss and caress Luann. Adam and Edna were still in their robes, and Luann motioned for them to watch from the bed. When Luann put her hands on Mary's bra and began to fondle her breasts, Adam began to rub on himself. Edna saw him and opened her robe to masturbate, too.

Luann caressed and kissed every inch of her wife's body, taking time to linger in that little patch of bare skin between the top of her left stocking and her panties. Mary slid the panties aside, and Luann began to lick her clit as Mary braced herself against the door jamb.

By the time Mary came, both of their new sex partners were cleaning themselves with towels from the en-suite bathroom.

Mary and Luann finished dressing and kissed Edna and Adam good night.

On the way home, Luann said, "Part one of Operation Motherly-Ass-Stick-Removal was successful. Not to mention we now have two delicious steady fucks. Damn, we turned Edna like a lump of clay on a potter's wheel."

"Yeah. She was more fun than I anticipated. And she gave up Adam in a heartbeat. Talk about a voyeuristic sex junkie. When you did me in the doorway, I think she liked that better than the actual sex. We may have unleashed a monster."

"I hope so, Mare. I want to do crazy, scary sexual things with her. I can see some strap-on kind of leather adventures with our new fuck toy."

"Stop, hon. You're making me wet again ..."

The dinner the next day was nothing unusual. Everyone met at Alice and Henry's about three in the afternoon and small talk and drinks were the order of the day until dinner. Luann and Mary sat as far away from Alice and Grandma as they could at the dinner table, and neither of them tried to make any waves.

Alice seemed to enjoy that, thinking that maybe she had finally won, and the pair would be quiet about their lives during social events from now on. By dessert, she was almost smug. She and her mother retired to the kitchen after that to clean up a bit, and Mary was sure her grandmother was giving Alice the usual earful.

Everyone split up into small groups after dessert, and Mary got June and Alex to join their group for a game of Settlers of Catan. Just for reassurance, Mary probed June a bit for information on the relationship between her parents and Mary's. To Mary's relief, June gushed about how they were the best friends "in the whole wide world." There wasn't a hint of sexuality in her description, just the long friendship and legendary business-building they had accomplished.

Mary also noted that she and Alex were head-over-heels in love, but grounded in that they had solid plans for their future.

About nine-thirty, everyone started to pack up. June asked her mother, "You going all the way home, or are you spending the night on the sleeper sofa again?"

"We're going to help Alice clean up, and then play some cards, dear. You know, the usual."

"Ma, you and Alice are so nice to each other. You always stay now, even though Mary and I are gone. I knew you did it so we could have a sleepover when we were kids, but you still do it just for Alice now. that's so sweet! I hope that when Mary and I begin to hold the family dinners we will do the same for each other, too."