A Sexual Reckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sincerity brought a tear to her mother's eye, and they hugged for a minute before Alex drove her home. Edna was pretty sure Alex was going to do to June that night what she knew Henry and Adam were going to do to her and Alice at just about the same time. Hell, they were adults, and they were in love.

She was proud of June and how she turned out, though, and she was happy that she had found a partner with whom she could have everything.

Once all the guests were gone, Edna took Alice aside.

"Girlfriend, do you want to have some extra fun tonight?"

Eager and horny, Alice replied, "You bet. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I thought a little appetizer would be nice. Let's get the guys on the sofa and do a little show for them. Bump and grind. Maybe a little caress here and there. You know how much they like that stuff. Then we fuck the shit out of them. I want Henry first tonight."

Alice laughed and agreed, "Sure a bit of harmless teasing."

Edna was sure she detected a little elevated breathing, but Alice was playing it cool.

After they cleaned up the house a bit, Alice said, "Okay, you two. You have some ladies who need attention."

In the basement family room, Adam unfolded the sofa bed and Henry got some beer for everyone.

"You two sit on the sofa for a minute, okay? We want to give you a cheap thrill."

Adam, knowing the plan, pulled Henry to the sofa and looked at Edna with a slight nod.

Edna embraced Alice, who playfully hugged her good friend back. Then there was a kiss. When Edna kissed Alice, the latter had been prepared for a little teasing peck, but Edna held the kiss. Alice froze. Her mind said she should break the kiss, but the unexpected dampness in her panties said it was too enjoyable to stop. As Mary had detected, Alice had always looked at the naked form of Edna when they made love to each others' husbands. Alice never let herself admit that she loved to look at Edna's naked body or wonder what it would be like to replace Adam or Henry under tantalizing Edna.

She couldn't bring herself to break the kiss, no matter how her intellect told her it was wrong to do this with another woman. She closed her eyes and let a strange feeling envelop her. She shut her upbringing out and let it happen. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands caress her back that were not the ones already holding her. She opened her eyes to see Adam.

He took her hands and slowly moved them to his wife's breasts. Edna moaned approval and kissed Alice harder.

This wasn't happening. She couldn't be caressing her best friend's breasts in front of their husbands. That didn't happen in her world. Then she felt another pair of hands. They were Henry's. He whispered, "It's okay, sweetheart," as he began to unbutton her blouse.

Somehow she was now in Edna's arms clad only in her bra, skirt and panties. They guys were now back on the couch, and Edna's hands were roaming over Alice's skin. The sensation was delicious. Suddenly Alice was unbuttoning her friend's blouse and taking it off. She hurriedly unclasped Edna's bra as if doing it slower would somehow lead her to stop.

Edna's nipples felt so good in her mouth! Her friend moaned with each suck and lick. She ... Alice ... straight-as-an-arrow Alice ... was giving Edna intense pleasure, and that had to be good, wasn't it?

She unhooked the hook on Edna's skirt and unzipped the zipper below it. Alice was dizzy, her hands seemingly moving on their own like shuttles on a factory loom. They seemed to know what to do on their own! The feel of Edna's silky panties made her quiver with anticipation. There were only a few inches now. It was too late to back down.

Her finger reached the hem of the panties and slid inside. She had masturbated, of course, but Edna's silky pubic hair was different from her own. So were the folds that lay beneath it. She had seen her husband's penis enter Edna, but from a distance. Now that she was touching her intimately, Alice could tell that Edna's vulva was smoother than her own. While masturbating, Alice had often inserted fingers into herself and then licked them. She slowly moved her finger into her friend's sopping vagina and then removed it and licked it.

Edna cried out, "Oh god that feels so good, honey!"

That was it! She threw Edna down onto the bed and got between her legs. She needed to taste what had been on her fingers. No, "need" wasn't the right word. It was more like a primal urge. It was the fulfillment of a repressed desire suddenly freed of its cage. It was the freeing of what had been dammed up inside her from the time her mother began telling her what she should and should not do with her then-teenage body.

Alice began to lick and suck wildly. She was oblivious to the fact that Adam and Henry were masturbating across the room. She concentrated on her friend ... her soulmate ... the one woman on Earth with whom she could share her husband intimately. No ... with whom she wanted and needed to share her husband out of love. A love that was now expressed in physical form. Palpable love.

Edna began to shake, and her moaning became louder. Her breath was ragged now, and she grabbed fist-fulls of bed sheets. Her neck arched and she grunted out, "Oh, god, Alice. Eat my pussy!" as she came over and over again.

Alice realized what she had done. She sat up and looked at her husband and other male lover. They both gave her reassuring smiles as they wiped the cum from their dicks.

She looked at Edna who was beaming and whose gaze communicated nothing but unconditional love. In a flash, she knew that her upbringing with regard to sexuality was bullshit. Pure and simple bullshit!

In that same infinitesimal instant she realized how impossibly wrong she had acted toward her own daughter and the wife Mary loved so dearly. She saw in Luann what she now saw in Edna. It was too much to bear. She curled up in a fetal position and began to weep. She felt three pairs of hands embrace her. She cried for ten minutes as her lovers tried to console her.

Finally it was Edna's words that brought her out of it, "Alice, honey, I had the same epiphany yesterday. I realized I loved you physically, too. I always knew I loved you, but not like this. Not until yesterday. I knew you loved me too, and I hoped you would experience the same breakthrough."

Alice sat up and hugged Edna. They held each other silently for fifteen minutes, and the guys let them be. Suddenly Alice got up and ran to her cell phone. She feverishly dialed. Mary answered.

"Mom?" Mary asked after seeing the caller ID.

"Put your wife on, dear."

"Okay, you are on speaker."

"Luann?"

"Yes, Alice."

"Luann, from now on, call me mom or mother or whatever. I am so, so sorry for how I have treated you. You are my daughter-in-law, and I have treated you shabbily. I love Mary, and I don't care one tiny whit if you are lesbians. You are in love, and that is a gift from God."

"What about Grandma?" Mary asked.

"Grandma and her stuck-up friends can go fuck themselves if they don't accept the two of you. They won't control me any longer. They tormented me for years, and you too since you married. It stops now."

"What changed your mind, Mom?" Luann asked with pride at her first use of that name.

Alice took a deep breath and looked at her lovers. She slowly and deliberately explained, "I have a confession, sweethearts. I have been totally hypocritical about the heterosexual, monogamous front I put up when I scolded Mary about her sexuality. Mary, your father and I have been having an affair with Adam and Edna for over twenty years. We are lovers. I have had Adam and your father has had Edna, but tonight I had sex with Edna for the first time, and I loved it.

I realized today that I wanted physical love with her from the beginning of the affair, but suppressed it. I want to make love to the woman I have loved since college and make it part of our sex life from now on. I realized that all of the bullshit my mother laid on me kept me from my own sexuality, and I took it out on you two. Please, please, I'm begging the two if you to forgive me if you possibly can in spite of my wretched treatment of Luann."

Mary was in tears as she replied, "We both do, Mom. We both do."

More apologies for past transgressions followed no matter how many times Luann and Mary said they and any unspoken others were forgiven. The call finally ended with professed love all around. Edna was beaming.

Edna didn't get her wish of a double penetration that night, though. In fact there was no further sex in either Alice and Henry's house or Mary and Luann's house that night.

Luann held Mary as she cried herself to sleep downstairs on the sofa bed and Edna did the same for Alice on the couch in the living room. All four women were happy beyond words, and tears of joy, redemption and forgiveness were all they had.

The next day, however, was quite a different kettle of fish! Edna and Alice were completely out of control with their newfound sexuality. Adam and Henry had to stop them at eleven-thirty because the four were so completely worn out that they could barely stagger upstairs for lunch.

And Edna finally got her double penetration ... it hurt a little at first, but she loved it.

But the best fruit of this sexual cultivation began on the following Sunday morning in the church parking lot when Alice French-kissed Edna in front of Grandma and her friends. Then Adam, Henry, Alice, Edna, Mary and Luann walked into the church, arm-in-arm, and sat together across the aisle from Grandma.

The church's newish pastor, Rev. Andy Mann, was a rather liberal fellow in the minds of some old-time parishioners like Grandma. The icing on this particular cake was after he witnessed the parking lot kiss and asked Alice and Henry for their guests' names as they entered the foyer. As was traditional just before the congregation's greeting and handshaking time, Reverend Mann winked at Alice and welcomed several newcomers, including Edna and Adam before commenting that it was a special treat to have Alice and Henry's daughter Mary and her lovely wife Luann in attendance that morning, as well. The congregation, with a few exceptions toward the front pews, gave welcoming applause and those around them shook their hands and greeted them. A gay couple and a lesbian couple, who had been sitting in the back of the church, walked to the front and hugged Mary, Luann and her parents and told the couple that they must be so proud to have their family's public support.

Grandma, sitting in her favorite section up front with her cronies, turned so red that those around her could have used her to toast marshmallows for s'mores. She realized that there was going to be a new head of their branch of the family from now on. This was beyond humiliation. It was a reckoning, and Alice had well and truly settled all accounts in her favor.