A Sexy Haircut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I withdrew my tongue and my fingers. I worked my way up to her, to kiss her deeply, our tongues almost knotted. She guided me into her and I began to thrust and thrust. She moaned again. I turned her onto her side without losing her, then pulled out altogether and took her from behind. That was when I came, in an explosion of sexual passion that I had never before experience.

Hours later, when I wanted to settle the bill for my haircut, Renee wouldn't hear of it. All, she asked, was that I make another appointment. I said that was a silly request and that I would be back even before my hair had even grown. She laughed and kissed me.

On Monday, when I got back to work, I could not believe the attention I got from the women. They wanted to stroke my hair, question me on my hairdresser, about how I'd gone about breaking the curfew. I took the compliments and dismissed them. Later than morning, Danel arrived at my desk, smiling seductively.

'I know your secret,' she announced, somewhat triumphantly.

'What secret?' I was playing dumb.

'Don't be silly, Jerry,' she said, and sounded almost friendly. 'My aunt told me.'

'Your aunt?' I was intrigued.

'Renee. She told me.'

Of fuck, I thought. Renee is your aunt. So that's how Mark got to know about Renee. But what did this mean for me?

'So, I thought...' said Danel. 'I might not be able to cut hair, but I cook a mean fish curry. Why don't you come over tonight?'


12