The Wrong Resort - Or is it? Pt. 01

Story Info
Adults Only resort takes on new meaning for couple.
15.1k words
4.68
60.4k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,110 Followers

The Wrong Resort -- Or Was It? Pt. 1

Adults Only Resort takes on a whole new meaning for conservative couple.

This story is fictional, purely a fantasy. It is an adult story full of eroticism and sex. As it is my story, I choose the line of reasoning and scenarios involved, if you don't like it, or think it is cheap, then please read another. It is after all my fantasy...and I like it.

© bigtddybr November 2020. This series 'The Wrong Resort -- Or Was It? Ch. 1' cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and bigtddybr must be credited for this work.

I claim sole responsibility for the story line. This story is a fantasy, with no basis in reality. Any similarity that you may perceive to current events, people, or situations real or imaginary is completely unintended. Look no further than the story line for its intent and purpose.

A big shout out to SaddleRidder for all the help she has provided in editing. With her guidance, I'm making fewer and fewer errors, but she still finds them. If you find any errors still left in this chapter, they are mine.

Please rate and comment. But keep your comments respectful. If you rant and rave or are disrespectful in your commentary, it will be deleted.

'Nuff said...enjoy.

Janet sat upright wriggling in her seat in anticipation as the plane made its way into landing. Their first real vacation as a couple!!

She and Joe (he hated to be called Joseph) had been married for 18 years and hadn't had a real vacation since their honeymoon, which had been at Joe's Uncle's secluded cabin in the mountains and that had been cut short after three days by a forest fire.

The next few years had seen their vacation times limited to helping his uncle rebuild an even better and more elaborate cabin and had also seen three children. Their eldest was now 17, their youngest only 11. The kids didn't like the cabin, no Wi-Fi, so they rarely went there anymore.

Janet was a stay at home mom until the year after their youngest was born when Joe, a truck driver, had gotten into a serious accident that resulted in her having to take on a job to meet expenses while he was laid up. Fortunately, she had gotten a job at an accounting agency and quickly worked her way around the office floor though, unlike some of the other women, not out of it.

When Joe had been fit enough to go back to limited work, he had been given a job in the front office of the company he worked for and found that he had a knack for the type of work needed to keep 6,000 loads a day moving to where they needed to be. So, management kept him in the office and he slowly worked himself up to Assistant Comptroller a little over a year ago.

Janet had been so proud of him and so bummed out by the fact that she had never moved from the accounting floor even though she had taken management courses in the evenings along with her husband.

Then a year ago Marj, one of her old workmates, came back to run the floor. They had gotten to talking and Marj had told her that the likely reason she had never been promoted was the fact that she looked like just what she was...a frumpy housewife.

Janet had taken stock of herself later and found she didn't like what she saw in the mirror. At thirty-five, she had 195lbs on her 5'4" frame and it didn't look good on her. She had a middle-age spread on her belly, her breasts sagged, and she had what she groaned to herself as "Office Butt". Her hair hung down limply just past her shoulder blades and had plenty of frizzles and split ends.

Marj, took Janet under her wing. She signed her up for a personal trainer at the company gym and accompanied her on many of her workouts, supposedly in order to keep herself motivated by helping Janet.

Slowly Janet shed the pounds and increased her fitness. The company had an excellent medical plan and Janet had taken advantage of it in order to make use of the dietician, who helped her with not only her own diet but her family's as well.

Three months ago, now almost thirty-six, Janet had looked better than she ever had before. She had shed more than 75 lbs. and looked hot, though she still tended to dress the part of a frumpy mom.

Marj had taken Janet to her tailor/clothing councillor and had a complete wardrobe makeover done for her friend. They then hit the beauty salon and did a personal makeover. Janet came back looking like the professional lady she had always considered herself to be and within a week she had been promoted to assistant manager of another floor! It was company policy that when people were promoted that they were assigned elsewhere so that the company could evaluate the employee in their new positions without the influence of past superiors and subordinates. But that meant that she lost her friend and mentor, Marj.

However, the job came with a few new perks, including: her own parking space in the company garage; her own, albeit small, office; and an additional week of vacation time! Janet worked diligently and, after the 60-day evaluation period, was confirmed permanently in her new position.

Along with Joe's new promotion, the family was financially healthy. So, for her birthday, Joe surprised her by booking a two week stay in a couple's resort in the Caribbean! Janet was ecstatic! Although it would be the first time ever that she would be away from all the kids at the same time for more than a weekend, she was really looking forward to the trip.

She had looked up info on the resort on the internet and swooned over the pictures and the layout of the all-inclusive resort. She read all the reviews which found it to be a resort 'catering to the discreet couple' and 'lifestyle friendly'. Janet hadn't been sure what that meant but lost interest in anything but constantly looking at all the resorts amenities on the front page, often with Joe by her side. She especially liked the pictures of all the drinks with little umbrellas in them.

The only stringent thing about the resort was the need to have a full medical within two weeks of attending the resort and having the results sent ahead at least 48 hours before their arrival date due to the 'extreme nature of the adult activities'. Janet wasn't sure how much extreme activity she would be doing when all she wanted to do was relax, however, the resort provided a questionnaire for the doctor to fill out and return. Janet and Joe had complied, and they received confirmation from the resort for their bookings the day before they were to leave.

Her reverie was cut short by the thumping of the plane as its landing gear came down. Twenty minutes later, the people from the plane were being herded towards buses for different resorts and Janet and Joe were meeting some very friendly people on their bus. Janet was surprised but also pleased that everyone was in such good spirits and mentioned it to one of the fellow passengers.

"First time at the resort?" a pretty lady named Beverly asked. When Janet admitted that it was the other passengers cheered, which seemed rather odd behaviour to Janet.

It took forty minutes to arrive at the resort where Janet and Joe were intercepted by a woman named Selena who took them to a small glass-fronted office off and to the rear of the reception area. The Latin soundtrack of the resorts music system was muted in here.

Selena was about Janet's height and shape. Her hair was done up in a tight bun and she wore a tight light brown skirt and shirt outfit with the resort's logo on it. She looked good in it and it complimented the coffee-cream colour of her skin.

Selena studied the couple as they seated themselves on the opposite side of her desk. Janet was a pretty woman in her mid-thirties. She wore a soft, orange coloured sleeveless one-piece dress that came down to mid-thigh and was buttoned behind her neck and thus hinted at rather than displayed her womanly charms. She looked to be in good shape, and she could see what she thought was the outline of a lace bra under the dress telling her that this woman had some taste in clothes.

Joe was a little over six feet and in good shape. Ruggedly handsome, Selena knew that he would be one of those men that would be sought out by both the female and male members at the resort.

"As this is your first time at the resort, we have to cover some of the ground rules." She said.

"First thing you need to understand is that this is an adult resort for couples. This is a place for adults to let down their hair and revel in fantasy. You may see things here that might shock you or upset you. Nudity is not uncommon and sometimes sexual touching or outright sex occurs in 'public spaces' although this is frowned upon. If such displays upset you, simply tell the participants to move to a more discreet location.

"Whatever you see here, or participate in, discretion is the byword of the resort. If you don't like what you see, and you are not in a public area, look away or walk away." Selena looked hard at the couple as she made her explanations. She saw the look of curiosity and sudden panic on the faces of the two newbies and suddenly understood what was going on. These two didn't know what kind of resort they had booked themselves into! That might be a problem for them, but they would have to figure it out if they wanted to stay. Well, she thought, they would find out soon enough.

"Second, you should understand that 'No means No' at all times. People may ask things of you and if you decide to participate that is fine, but if you say 'No', then those asking MUST respect your choice. You should not say no in an 'offhand' manner. If you mean to say no, do so in an affirmative but polite manner that leaves no ambiguity about how you feel. If anyone continues to persist then please advise the staff and they will take care of it.

"People who continue to press another person after they have been told 'No' may be asked to leave the resort. If that happens there will be no refund from the resort. Don't be surprised or shocked by what might be asked but do remember that it is your choice to participate or not.

"Next, while displays of nudity and affection and limited sexual touching is not frowned upon in public spaces, overt acts of sex are. Staff will normally tell the participants to take it to a discreet location, especially if someone in the area objects to the acts the participants are conducting.

"A discreet location does not necessarily mean a room; some people get a charge out of exhibitionism so you may see things that you might not want to. If that happens simply look away or move to another location. Those who want true privacy will move to a room. We try to satisfy all our customer's needs, though that isn't always possible with so many different people on the grounds. So, compromise and understanding from all of our guests is requested and expected.

"Something that you should understand is that while nudity is permitted in most places in the resort, you must dress for meals and you must dress to come to the reception area or if you are participating in an excursion beyond the resort. A beach wrap will suffice in the buffet and at 'The Beach House, our steak house, but not in any of the formal restaurants and wet swimwear is frowned upon at any time in any of our eating areas with the exception of 'The Beach House."

Once again, furtive and panicked looks passed between the two. Selena was beginning to wonder if this couple might not be the right fit for the resort.

"Cameras," Selena said with a stern look. "Everyone has a camera now with their cellphones and everyone wants to take pictures of their vacation experiences. However, you should understand that some people may not want to have their picture taken here, and more importantly, to have those pictures wind up on the internet.

"The rule of thumb for cameras is simple, you may take a picture of yourself or your partner or anyone you invite into the picture but you must ask for permission in advance if you wish to take pictures with anyone else who is nude or in a compromising position or activity. If you do not ask permission beforehand, your camera or device will be confiscated, and you will not get it back until you leave the resort. How you use your camera within your apartment is up to you, but you must advise those who you invite to your room that your camera will be in use. It's a simple rule that is strictly enforced," she told them.

"Last and most important is something that you should both think about carefully. Because all members must prove themselves medically fit before they come to this resort, people tend to be much freer in how they have sex with each other here as they believe that the risk of STD's is mitigated. While this is so, if anyone should ask that condoms be used you must conform with the request without exception. We enforce this as it is entirely up to the woman what form of contraception she uses and if a condom is the choice of contraceptive use, then all must respect that choice.

"If you are going to be in heat, so to speak, during your stay, you must be aware of your peak days and insist on condom use unless your intent is to become pregnant while you are here.

"Please keep that in mind as five days is normally how long it takes for newbies to become acclimatised to the new environment and begin to join freely in all the activities, which means you should be carrying condoms around at that point, unless you intend to deliberately go without."

Janet knew it had been nine days from the start of her last period, which meant she would indeed be in her peak period from next Thursday to the following Monday. However, it was the thought that this woman perceived her as 'one of those types of women' that upset Janet.

She could see the progress of Janet's thoughts as what she had just said filtered through her mind. She watched the reactions going through her face and just before she knew that Janet would turn on her, she held up her hand and spoke before Janet could.

"I am not saying that you are intending anything, but please do understand that some women chose to take the opportunity of attending this resort for the express purpose of finding a donor for their future children. There are many reasons for this; the most common is infertility in their partner and a desire for a more natural form of insemination than a clinical setting.

"I just want you to be aware of your cycle and your potential need to carry condoms during your peak days. Condoms are freely available all over the resort, but they are the regular sort so if you want something with ribs or whatever, you will have to purchase those. We ask that you dispose of condoms in the 'biological' containers provided around the resort.

"Some new people may have difficulty adjusting to the resort's rather open and permissive atmosphere and we will attempt to accommodate those who cannot by relocating them to another resort. However, you should understand that we are currently in the peak tourist period and finding accommodations elsewhere at this time of the year will be very difficult and perhaps even impossible. So, if you find that this resort is not for you, it would be better if you let the staff know as soon as possible so that arrangements can be made to move you if that is at all possible.

"You should know that we relocated a couple today and it took us 72 hrs after their request to move to get them another resort and the accommodations they received there were not as luxurious as those they had here.

"If you decide to stay, the resort has many courses, amenities and events every day for individuals and for couples. Any questions?"

Janet and Joe looked at each other wide eyed. This is not really what they had signed up for.

"Would I have to go nude on the beach?" Janet asked rather timidly.

"My heavens, no!" Selena exclaimed. "Remember 'No means No', so if you don't want to do something, then, by all means don't do it! If you want to wear a figure hiding one-piece swimsuit rather than a bikini, then by all means, do. We are here to cater to YOUR needs, WHATEVER those needs might be."

"You said courses, amenities and events, what might those be?" Joe asked, more in order to take his wife's mind of the ongoing issues.

"Well, the website does not list all of the complimentary products that you would be entitled to at the level of accommodation that you have purchased. For instance, you have the use of a butler shared with two other suites in your villa."

Janet squealed and squeezed Joe's hand when she heard this. Selena smiled at her.

"Also, you may include yourself in any of the resorts self-help courses, such as Latin Dance, Spanish language lessons, individual lessons in personal grooming for men and for women, individual or couple's courses in how to please your man or woman and you will have a daily individual or couples massage at the spa or a round of golf, all free of charge for you at the higher end of the resort's scale."

Janet's mouth literally dropped open when she heard this. Her mind skipped over the 'please your man or woman' courses and heard only the other items that Selena had spoken of, particularly the word 'Spa'. She suddenly found herself getting antsy, wiggling in her seat just as she had on the plane. Joe almost laughed at her antics, but he was trying to keep a straight face based on the fact that this resort might not be what they had originally thought it was.

Selena picked up two bracelets from her desk and placed one each on their wrists.

"These are your resort bracelets. They are sometimes referred to as your 'Drinks Card' as they let you have unlimited drinks and access at any of the bars, restaurants, and events. They will also let you into the upper end restaurants here free of charge. All you have to do is book them through your butler." She smiled at the look on Janet's face when she told them that.

She reached down and placed two beach bags on the desk. They were embossed with the resort's logo, the year and with their own names Janet and Joe.

"These are complimentary resort beach bags for you. You will find almost everything that you will initially need in them. They are available in our store as well should you decide to bring a keepsake home for your friends or family."

She watched as Janet and Joe opened the bags and looked inside. They found three different levels of sunscreen in the bags.

"Sunscreen is important here. At first you should start with the higher-level sunscreen and limit your exposure to the sun, then work your way down as your first week and time in the sun progresses. You will find that these sunscreens are flavoured, which makes using them difficult as some of the things that can break the sunscreen down are various bodily fluids such as from saliva or..."

And here Selena looked suggestively at Janet's crotch area and raised an eyebrow. It took Janet a moment to figure out what Selena was talking about might be and she found herself blushing furiously at the thought.

They kept pulling things out of the beach bags. His and hers creams for sexual performance, a half a dozen different kinds of condoms, flip-flops with the resort logo on them, a broad floppy hat and golf hat for both of them, again with the resort logo.

There were t-shirts with the resort logo on them and a sheer but brightly coloured wrap in Janet's bag while Joe found a brightly coloured golf shirt in his.

Individual bags had hygiene products for men or women and each bag had a deck of playing cards, unique glass and bottle rings for identifying your personal drink, a silver necklace with silver whistles and, in the side pocket, a water bottle with a filter in it.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,110 Followers