A Sexy New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could get under your desk and suck your cock."

Selkirk smiled. "That would be helping you, wouldn't it? But not as much, I think, as sharing you with the rest of the staff, and I have a whole lot of people to talk to today. People who took the quiz you sent out, Becca. People whose results are right here with me, so that I can help them be all they can be. So, maybe later. Dismissed, Rebecca. And I still expect you to draw up that will before you leave, even if you have to stay late."

"Understood," Rebecca said, slightly disappointed. Sucking her boss's cock would be very slutty, after all, but she was pretty sure she'd find some action elsewhere. And with her blouse gaping like that, people would definitely be looking.

"At some point, maybe the AI will be able to do that work, too, and you'll be able to be a slut full time. At your current salary, of course. Dismissed."

Becca left, letting her hips sway as she walked. She liked walking sexy. She thought she'd walk that way all the time, now. She wondered who the biggest horndogs on the staff were, because she wanted to bend over and give them a good view down her blouse. She wouldn't mind working late, if that's what it came to.

Half an hour later, Selkirk tapped out an email. It was an amazing quiz, and he wanted everyone to find themselves the way he had. It was the least he could do to share the quiz with judges, lawyers, clients, and politicians. Spreading the control of the AI felt good.

Very good.

12