Master Mesmer's Hypnotic Haunt

Story Info
A goofy haunted house couldn't really brainwash them, right?
9.2k words
4.67
18k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The petite redhead looked forward with a vapid, glazed look in her deep green eyes. Her smile made her look wasted, as did the heavy sway in her stance as she struggled to keep balanced on her feet. She looked to be in her twenties, but it was hard to tell with her hair pulled into girlish pigtails, to go with the way too small cheerleader costume that hugged her slim body. She stood -- barely -- in front of a wall painted with a purple and orange spiral pattern.

"Hiii," the redhead slurred, waving lazily before breaking into a fit of giggles. "I'm, like, Melissa, and I've been tricked! So now, I'm, like, a treat!"

With her line finished, she clumsily gripped the bottom of her cheerleader top, and pulled it up to reveal her perky, bra-less breasts. Pink, half-dollar nipples pointed straight forward, and were soon being pinched and tugged by the girl's fingers.

"I like, tried to beat The Hypnotic Haunt, but Master Mesmer totally took over my mind! Like, what's left of it, anyway!"

"That's right," a deep, male voice spoke. A tall man, dressed in a black suit and cloak, a black and white domino mask on his face, stepped forward and draped his arm over Melissa's shoulders. The horny cheerleader looked over to him with adoring devotion. "Melissa here is another brave challenger to The Hypnotic Haunt. Sadly...or not-so-sadly...she couldn't make it through to the end, and has become another mesmerized victim of the most unique haunted house in the country!

"But fear not, all you ladies out there. While Melissa has joined the ranks of our bewitched beauties, you still have a chance to win the $10,000 cash prize waiting at the end! Entry is free for any woman who comes in costume, but be warned: should you fail, you'll be paying with your very mind!"

"I did!" Melissa interjected, looking ecstatic at her own humiliation -- and seemingly unaware of the string of drool dripping from her smiling mouth. Mesmer casually groped her chest for the camera before continuing.

"So come, one and all, to the Hypnotic Haunt: where even the tricks are treats!"

* * *

Avery looked down at her phone as the video ended, and tried not to roll her eyes too hard. She still did, though. The whole farce was so stupid it was practically insulting.

"Rose, are you for real?" she asked her best friend, seated on the couch beside her.

"Of course!" the blonde replied, an amused grin on her face to counter Avery's dismissive scowl. "Doesn't it seem like a blast?"

"It seems like a bad joke, because it is one," the brunette countered. "You've been watching way too many Tiktoks if you think any of that was real."

"Oh it's not like I buy into any of that mumbo jumbo. I just think it's a cool hook for a haunted house."

"What's a cool hook?" a voice called from the apartment's front door. In walked the pair's roommate, the tall and athletic Leanne. She dropped her gym bag by the door and joined the pair in the living room, still in her workout clothes.

"It's this stupid gimmick haunt that Rose found online."

"Hey! It's stupid in a fun way, thank you very much. Lee, look!"

Leanne took the blonde's phone and started watching the saucy advertisement video. Her nostrils flared when the ditzy little bimbo exposed her tits.

"Ooooh, looks spicy. You lookin for a chance to show off your tits, Rose?"

"As if! Mama's looking to get herself a cool 10k."

"How can you even believe that prize is real?" Avery objected. "It's obviously just a bit of false advertising. How could they afford to give every girl who goes through their ten grand?"

"Obviously they're just that good at hypnotizing their hapless victims," Leanne insisted with more than a hint of sarcasm. "Maybe you go in there and it's just a wall of screens with big, swirling spirals. They spin and spin and every woman just blanks out and becomes a brainwashed slut who'll strip for the camera."

"Oh please, you know that's bullshit."

"Maybe it is, but I bet there's a lot who end up going along with it anyway," said Rose, grinning at how easy it was to get a rise out of her stubborn friend. "Think about it. You're out for a night of Halloween fun, maybe you've been drinking, and then suddenly you're in the dark, with a mysterious hypnotist waving his pocket watch in front of you. The power of suggestion could totally get the better of you."

"Ooooh, or maybe a tall, handsome vampire who vants to sahk your blahd," Leanne giggled, bringing her arm up to her face to mime holding a Dracula cape. "Just look into his eyes, my pretty."

"Yeah, no. I'm not about to let some creepy guy in a cheesy costume "suggest" me into stripping on camera."

"Then there's no reason not to go, right?" Rose smirked. "Worst come, you don't get the money."

Avery sighed and rolled her eyes, recognizing that her friends had already made their decision.

"Fine. But if this sucks, I get to pick which party we go to on Halloween."

"Deal!"

* * *

"Alright, you're all set, ladies," said the pimply teenager sitting at the "Welcome Center". Said center was a pop up canopy perched over a foldout table, where a handful of equally young and gangly employees were helping a growing line of costumed women sign stacks of consent forms and NDAs. "As you can see, we've got a lot of visitors, so there will be a bit of a wait. Please head into the waiting room. When your number's called, you'll enter one at a time through your designated door. Have a wonderful time!"

He gave that last comment with poorly camouflaged snide, and Avery could sense his eyes on their backsides as the trio walked away.

"Ugh. I guess it makes sense that all the guys working here are creeps too," she muttered.

"Don't let him hear that," Rose said, decidedly not muttering. "They might decide to give you to him once you've been brainwashed."

"Yeah, don't wanna get on your future master's bad side," added Leanne.

"Gag me. Besides, you two are the ones dressed to serve tonight."

"Can you blame us for getting into the spirit?" Rose asked with a sarcastic curtsy. Her french maid costume did indeed scream "submissive" with its low cut top, frilly apron, and ruffled skirt that just barely reached halfway down her calves, teasing the tops of her lacy, black stockings and garters. She'd ditched the attached feather duster, but kept the dainty white headband.

"Yeah, this'll make sure the guys inside bring their A-game. They'll be drooling to hear me say 'Your wish is my command, Master!' or whatever junk," Leanne declared with her best Barbara Eden impression. Though her costume was far more risque than would have ever been allowed on 60's TV. The sequined bra top of her Genie costume left her taught, muscular tummy on full display, and the semi-transparent harem pants were clinging to her wide hips for dear life, her modesty only kept intact by a pair of light blue bike shorts clinging to her delta. Her hair was teased into a high ponytail, and the whole look brought together by the translucent veil covering her face below her dazzling eyes.

"Well don't come complaining to me when all you get is felt up by a creepy dweeb in a rubber mask," Avery huffed. Her outfit was hardly chaste, but she at least wasn't solely dressed up to put herself on display. Sure, the ties of her black dress left a good bit of her generous cleavage and display, but it at least reached her knees, and the flowing sleeves gave it that classic "Witchy" look along with the black, wide-brimmed hat perched atop her head. Perhaps her knee-high boots were a little risque, but if anything they gave her a look of domineering beauty, rather than the submissive wet dreams her friends were channeling.

The trio continued their arguing and teasing as they entered the waiting room. It was a wide, plain room dominated by a wall of over a half-dozen doors. Above each entrance was a screen that would periodically display a number, summoning a woman from the crowd to enter. Avery couldn't help but watch as each of them left as the minutes ticked by. Some were nervous, while others looked like they were ready for war. More than a few stumbled forward drunkenly, egged on by the cheers of their friends. Finally, Leanne's number was called, and she swaggered up to her assigned door.

"Well then, see you on the other side, ladies!" She declared with a dramatic wave. "And let us all be a good bit richer."

* * *

The first thing to take Leanne by surprise was the sound of the door locking behind her. It made sense, but it still made her shiver to realize she couldn't go back the way she came. The second surprise was just how dark it was. Not so much as a sliver of light made it past the steel door, forcing her to stand still, waiting for her eyes to adjust before stepping forward.

The third surprise was the music. If you could call it music. It sounded more like a droning hum that occasionally pitched up or down in something resembling a rhythm. Whatever it was, it was eerie to hear in the pitch darkness.

Leanne reached out, and felt walls on either side of her, surmising she was in a narrow hallway. Gradually, she started to pick out forms in the darkness -- hanging fabric that might have been fake spider webs. Stickers shaped like eyes plastered on the walls. Most importantly, she noticed arrows painted on the floor, glowing faintly in the darkness, directing her forward.

"Well, nowhere else to go..." she muttered before, perhaps a little hesitantly, following the ghostly arrows forward. As long as she knew where to go, it honestly wasn't scary, and certainly not hypnotic. The only thing that really sent a chill down her spine was her own imagination, running an eensie bit wild as she imagined voices whispering to her from the dark.

After a long, slow minute of creeping down the hallway, the hum of the obscured speakers ringing in her ear, Leanne spotted another glowing symbol ahead of her. As he neared, she realized it was a large spiral, drawn onto the front of a door, just barely illuminating it to keep her from walking straight into it. She fumbled along its surface until she found a handle, and with another moment of hesitation, pulled it open.

The room behind it was dimly lit, but compared to her trip through the dark it was practically blinding. Dozens of fake candles circled the small room, their battery-powered flames simulating flickering in regular intervals. In the center of the room was a large, ornate, plastic chair clearly meant to be used in an outside Halloween display.

And on that chair, lounging like a bored teenager, was a girl.

He hair was dyed silver, but seemed darker compared to her powder-pale skin. She was dressed in a black, spaghetti-string tank top with her lacy black bra clearly visible underneath. Below it she had a scandalously short tartan skirt, like something pulled off the bottom of a sexy schoolgirl outfit, complemented with black and white striped knee socks that lead down to a pair of strappy platform heels. Her eyes were a deep red -- quite obviously contacts.

To Leanne, the chick looked like the ultimate mall goth, and that was before she broke into a wide, toothy grin that revealed her fake vampire fangs.

"Welcome to my lair, pretty girl," she said, her surprisingly deep and rich voice cutting through the drone of the speakers. "I'm so glad you've come to join me. I've been craving another vic- I mean, visitor."

"Awww, I was hoping I'd get to meet a tall, dark, and handsome vampire to hypnotize me," Leanne said as she stepped fully into the room, her disarming sarcasm only slightly muddled when she flinched at the door locking behind her again.

"I'm afraid Master is far too busy to acquire every new thrall himself." If the vampire girl was offended, she didn't show it. "But don't worry, I'm very happy to play with you. I've been told I'm quite irresistible."

"Sorry, I don't really swing that way, sweetie. So if you could just direct me to the exit..."

"Right there," she pointed to a door on the opposite wall. "Though I'm afraid you'll have to pass my test to get the key."

She gestured towards her chest, running her black-painted fingernails over a small key, hanging from a chain around her neck.

"A test? I thought I was here to have fun," Leanne snarked.

"Don't worry, sweetie, it's a realllll simple test." The vampire rose from her seat. Even with her heels, she was still a few inches shorter than Leanne, yet the way she swayed her hips as she stepped into the genie's personal space. "All you have to do is stare into my eyes for 1 minute without looking away. Do that, and I'll hand over this key and let you go on your way. Assuming you still have the will to, anyway."

"Sweetheart, you're very pretty, but I promise I won't get lost in your eyes."

"Then like I said, this'll be real easy. Now close your eyes for a second, and when I snap my fingers, we'll begin."

Leanne did as told, smirking. This was going to be easy as pie. For a few moments, she stood there, impatiently waiting for the girl to snap her fingers nd get this hokey little charade over with. With her eyes closed and company staying silent, she was once more aware of the incessant hum droning over the speaker system. The sooner she was out of here and away from that earsore, the better.

Soon enough, the sharp snap of fingers rang out next to her ear. The closeness caught her by surprise, and she opened her eyes in shock. As soon as she did, she found the vampire girl's face mere inches from hers, red eyes staring wide and intensely directly into her own.

"Good girl. Keep your eyes on mine. Focus on me. Let the rest of world fade away as you stare deeeeep into my eyes." Her voice was a husky whisper, yet to Leanne it was as clear as a gunshot. The girl's unexpected closeness overwhelmed her for a moment, taken in by her crimson eyes, the sweet, heavy scent of her perfume, and the heat from her body leaning in.

Then she reminded herself that this was just an actress wearing a costume, inside a cheap haunted house. She wasn't about to be hypnotized by a chick who crawled out of Hot Topic.

"I know you think this is silly," whispered the would-be hypnotist. "I thought the same thing when I came here. I was soooooo sure I'd be able to walk out with a stack of cash. Then I met my guide, and she opened my mind to what I was really missing. There was something so much better than money for me to win."

"I think I'd still take the cash over a job offer," Leanne whispered back. She wondered to herself why she was matching the girl's volume, but couldn't hold onto the thought for long. She needed to focus on keeping her eyes straight ahead.

"Trust me, I got soooo much more than that. It's funny, really. What you said about not 'swinging that way'? I was the same way. Yet by the time Delilah was done with me, I couldn't get enough of girls. Their scent, their looks, their touch..."

"So you got a job and a crash course in lezzing out?" Leanne tried to sound confident with her snark, but she couldn't suppress the shiver that ran up her spine as the other girl spoke. She wasn't into women, but the way Ms. Vampire spoke, the way her crimson eyes seemed to glaze over as she described it all...it was so intense it almost felt infectious. "W-well what about Master mystery or whatever?"

"Oh I serve my Master of course, but there are soooo many girls here, and only so much of him and his disciples to go around. So it's important for all of us to take care of eachother, too. I'll be sure to take very, very good care of a girl as pretty as you."

"Um, I'm flattered, but I'm not really one for being a sex slave."

"That's the best part, sweetie: you really are. You just don't know it yet. That's why I'm here -- to open your eyes the way mine were. I'm going to teach you that you don't want to resist."

I don't want to resist.

A shudder ran down Leanne's spine. Her breath caught in her throat. Against her will, her thighs squeezed together. Where the hell had that thought come from?

"Mmmm, you just felt it, didn't you? That delicious spark of submission is just the first taste. Once you accept your surrender, it'll feel sooooo much better."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"No need to lie -- I felt that shiver with my own hands."

It was only then that Leanne realized the girl was touching her -- no, embracing her. Her arms were wrapped around Leanne's neck, almost hanging off the taller woman, and had pulled her face even closer. Their chests were pressed together, and Leanne could feel the vampire's heartbeat through her bra top. While she'd been staring and talking with her, the girl had wrapped herself around Leanne like they were lovers, her costume's veil and a mere inch of space preventing their lips from touching.

"What are you- let go of me!?" Leanne hissed.

"I'd be happy to, but you seem to be sending some mixed signals, babe."

"Wha-" It was then that Leanne noticed her own hands were no longer at her sides. One was wrapped around the vampire's back, gripping the fabric of her top and pulling the two of them closer together.

Her other hand was lower, kneading and squeezing her hypnotist's firm, tight ass.

"This- I don't- I'm not-"

"Shhhh." Her breath was hot and sweet on Leanne's lips, sending another delirious shiver through her body. "Don't be afraid. It feels good. I like knowing that you want me"

"I...want you?" Leanne's brain was spinning out. She didn't know what her body was doing. She didn't know what her own brain was thinking.

"Of course. You wouldn't be holding me like this if you didn't. You wouldn't be staring into my eyes. You wouldn't be letting me hypnotize you."

"...letting you..."

"That's right. You're being hypnotized. You're letting it happen. You could fight it, but you aren't. Deep down, you know that you want to be hypnotized."

I want to be hypnotized.

The thought was like a whisper, seeping into her ear from the darkness, yet it echoed through her spiraling mind, again and again, until it was ringing through her head like a siren.

"I...want...to be hypnotized?"

"Gooood girl. It's good to say it out loud, isn't it?" Black-painted fingernails twirled and stroked their way through Leanne's hair. "Say it again!"

"I want to be hypnotized." Even her own voice sounded distant, foreign. She could feel her mouth saying the words, but couldn't remember saying them.

"That's right. Because hypnosis is pleasure."

Hypnosis is pleasure.

"Hypnosis is pleasure..." She couldn't think to stay quiet. The words simply echoed through her mind and spilled from her lips. She couldn't think about the fingers pawing at her breasts. The sensation of the sequined fabric rubbing against her stiff nipples simply swam through her body and bathed it in pleasure. She couldn't think of when the background hum of the speakers had become words hissing in her ears. They simply slipped in, and twined themselves around her thoughts, echoing louder with every word the vampiress spoke.

"You want to be brainwashed."

I want to be brainwashed.

"I want to be brainwashed."

Cool air washed over her breasts as her top fell to the floor.

"You want to be fucked out of your mind."

I want to be fucked out of my mind.

"I want to be fucked out of my mind."

Soft fingers slipped under her spandex shorts, and played inside her pussy.

"You want to be a slave."

I want to be a slave.

"I want to be a slave."

Her veil was softly lifted, and a pair of red-painted lips met hers. As their tongues intertwined, Leanne could only moan, letting her eyes finally close. Yet even in her own personal darkness, she could see those bottomless crimson eyes in her mind.

"Welcome, my sister in slavery," her captor whispered when their kiss ended. "Now sleep. Sleep, and listen, discover the perfection of surrender."