A Sexy Reunion with High School GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Kelly and she was lost in thought as well. "Watcha thinkin' about?" I asked.

She smiled wistfully. "That time we went on a road trip to the lake," she said.

"Wow, that was exactly what I was thinking about," I said. "I'm not sure how I didn't crash the car."

"Well if I had done what I was thinking about doing you might have crashed the car," she said.

"Well if you had done what I think you are saying you would've done I would've been ok with crashing the car," I grinned.

We both laughed and traded other memories of the old car and before we knew it we were at the movies. I bought us a couple of tickets to whatever movie was coming on next and we went to the theater section where it was playing. I was holding my breath when we walked into the theater, hoping that we might actually get a chance to re-experience one of my greatest memories. Luckily, there were just a few other people in the theater.

"Where would you like to sit," I said, putting the ball in her court. My grin told her where I wanted to sit.

"Oh, I don't know, I suppose since were reliving our youth, maybe we should sit in our usual spot," she said.

Suddenly everything started getting very real. She is into this as much as I am, I thought. This was really happening, we were going to sit in the back row of the movies and make out like we did in high school. Either that or she was just toying with me. At this point I was thinking it was about a 50-50 chance.

We slipped into the back row, there was at least a dozen rows between us and the next closest people. I held my breath and made a silent vow to myself that if anyone came in and sat near us I would strangle them. Fortunately no one did, and the lights went down and the movie started in a fairly empty theater.

Sitting there in the darkness of the theater I once again felt like I had stepped back in time and was a teenager once again. Kelly was wearing a button down shirt and even had on the same perfume that she wore back in high school, further pushing me back into the past.

I was sitting there trying to keep up with the movie, whatever movie it was, but my mind was racing with a million different thoughts, mostly of Kelly giving me a hand job. I was aching to have her move her hand over onto my thigh, but to my disappointment, we were halfway through the movie and nothing was happening. I was starting to think I would have to settle for my memories.

But then it happened. I felt Kelly's long slender fingers slide over and rest softly on my thigh, just above my knee. I looked over at her and she was staring straight ahead at the movie, a wry smile on her face. Like so many times so long ago, I felt my cock growing hard in my pants, and before long I was harder than I had been in a long time.

My heart was throbbing in my chest as my entire mental focus turned to the hand on my thigh, feeling every slight move, every twitch, all the while hoping that the hand would begin the journey of all of my high school fantasies.

She took her time about it, but eventually her hand began to move slightly and make its way up my thigh. A twitch here, a tap there, a light stroke of the finger, and then a repositioning higher up on my thigh, and closer to where I ached for her to be. My cock had responded in a way it hadn't in a very long time, I felt every bit as hard as I had back in the old days.

I knew that Kelly knew she was driving me crazy, she was enjoying every minute of her tantalizing move up my thigh. When her hand reached the top of my thigh I moved my hand over on to her upper thigh, and then we both started the routine that we both knew so well. A light caress, a little stroke of the fingers, and she would move closer, then I would move closer. I boldly slid my pinky finger over into her crotch, and she opened up her legs just slightly to allow me to make contact. At the same time, she slipped her fingers over the front of my pants and gently squeezed my now aching, throbbing cock.

I couldn't believe how it felt, how aroused I was, how suddenly young and virile I felt. I could sense that she felt the same way. I looked at her and she looked at me, and both of us had a look on our face like this was totally crazy, but we leaned in together and closed our eyes and kissed, and like a time machine into the past we were suddenly locked in a deep french kiss as our hands gently stroked each other.

Kelly had a very distinctive style of french kissing that I had not experienced with any other girl, she was really good at twirling her tongue around mine. I didn't realize how much I had missed that feeling until now.

Meanwhile her hand was gently stroking my cock through my pants, and it was all I could do to not moan loudly in the theater. I couldn't remember a time when my cock had felt that good. So good, in fact, that I came to the realization that I was actually going to come in my pants for the first time in 30 years. And I didn't even give a fuck.

I held out for as long as I could, reveling in the feeing of her fingers stroking up and down the length of my cock, touching me lightly and then stroking me firmly. At one point I moved my hand over on top of her hand and guided her to the perfect speed and rhythm. As I felt myself coming I took my hand away and let her take over, and I exploded with a forceful orgasm that surpassed all of my memories from the past. If I hadn't been biting my tongue I probably would have screamed so loud they would've heard me in the lobby.

My orgasm continued on for some time as well, and Kelly dutifully kept stroking me until I finally began to come off the intense release. My pants were full of jizz and Kelly had wrecked yet another pair of underwear, boxers this time, and I didn't care one bit.

I was still so aroused that I turned my attention on to her, and shifted around in my seat so I could put my other hand on her far hip as we continued kissing. I worked my way down her neck and my fingers found their way to the buttons on her blouse, and with trembling fingers I released enough buttons to get my hand inside and I began stroking her breasts through her silky white bra. My fingers seemed to remember where to go, and Kelly's breasts were still in fantastic shape, very similar to the way they were 30 years ago. My fingers drew soft circles around her nipples and my mouth watered as they hardened under my caress.

For the next 30 minutes we sat in the back row of the movie theater and made out like teenagers, quietly but fervently, my hands all over her body. Just like in high school, she would resist some of my advances, though her resistance now was more about decorum. I did manage to get her pants unbuttoned and unzipped and was able to stroke her pussy through her panties, but she kept her hand over mine to keep me from going inside her panties. I had a suspicion that she was afraid she might get overheated and we would end up getting caught fucking on the floor of the theater and end up in the local paper, which would've been interesting news for all the people who we went to high school with who still lived there but not necessarily in a good way. At any rate, her resistance just added to the trip down memory lane, back in the day I was always trying to get my hand underneath her underwear, and she was always resisting.

If the movie, whatever it was, had continued another 30 minutes we may very well have ended up on the floor, but when the movie ended Kelly turned her attention to buttoning her blouse back up and trying to hide the fact that she looked like she had indeed been on the floor having sex. I shifted back over to my seat and we sat quietly while everyone else left. My dick, still immersed in a somewhat soggy mess of its own making, had never really gone soft and was now fully back at attention.

Kelly was the first to speak up. "Wow," was all she managed to say.

I chuckled and replied "Ditto."

We sat there for a little longer in the empty silence of the theater, lost in our own thoughts. I don't know what she was thinking about, but I knew where my mind was and I decided to share it.

"What would you think about coming back to my place for a while?" I said.

Kelly continued looking straight ahead but slowly and steadily a grin emerged on her face.

"I think coming back to your place for a while would be something to think about," she smiled.

We pulled ourselves together and walked out of the theater, me with my soggy underwear and her looking like she had been ravished. Luckily we didn't see anyone we knew and we got in the car and headed over to my place.

Things got quiet in the car, and my mind drifted back to another time when we had gotten together after not seeing each other for a while. It was nothing like the 30 year separation we had now, it was when we were still dating but I had gone off to college and she had stayed and went to the local college. We hadn't seen each other for a few months and she came up to my college dorm room. I remember she walked in and we immediately began making out, it had been so long and we were super horny. We practically ripped each other's clothes off and then had torrid sex on the floor of the room. We barely left the room that whole weekend. Long distance relationships can generate a lot of yearning energy, but unfortunately they are also hard to keep going, and that's why we ended up breaking up.

I looked over at Kelly and she was staring idly ahead, and I could only imagine the memories that she was reliving. She caught me looking at her and smiled.

"It's very good to see you again Jack," she said. "I can't believe how many great memories I've had today."

"Me too," I replied. "We did have some good times."

We pulled up the drive in front of my house and walked hand in hand up to the front door, stopping briefly while I got my keys out.

"This brings back some other memories," Kelly said, pointing up at the porch light.

It took me a quick moment to realize what she was talking about. I smiled and slipped my hand around her waist kissed her softly, then pulled her close to me and kissed her long and hard. Back in our high school days, when I would bring her home from a date I would always walk her up to the front door and we would have a good night kiss. As time went on, the good night kiss became more of a front porch make out session. The front porch on her house was secluded enough, the porch light was pretty dim, and most importantly, there were no windows where her dad could look out and see us. Though he was no doubt on the other side of the door, probably listening in. One night we were working on the 30th minute of the good night kiss, my hands on her ass pulling her in tight to me, and the dim porch light went out. I had to assume it was her dad turning the light off, and I never lost a boner faster in my life.

Back in the present, I slipped my hands down her waist and rested them on her ass. She had a great ass in high school, and nothing had changed.

"If this light goes out I'm gonna freak out," she giggled.

I managed to get the door unlocked and open, still wrapped up in a kissing embrace. We did a stumbling slow dance into the house. Her kiss was such a great memory, and now it was a memory I was experiencing in real time, and I didn't want to stop.

We stumbled our way into the living room, our hands all over each other, a lot like the time when she had come to the dorm room and a month of not being together had us insanely horny. She eased down and kissed my neck, another of her favorite moves that always drove me crazy hot, but then she did something we never did back in high school. She said something. We were both too shy to actually say anything during make out sessions or sex, it was always a pretty quiet experience. Being older and bolder has its benefits.

"I always wondered what you would look like when you took your pants off after the movies," she said. Then she pushed me away and sat down on the couch, put a finger on her lip and added in a soft, sexy voice, "show me."

This was not a memory anymore. I had never done anything like standing back and taking my clothes off while she watched me from the couch. We had always stumbled and fumbled through an awkward process of undressing each other. But the idea of taking my clothes off while she watched from the couch suddenly became the hottest thing I could imagine. Especially with the still wet load coating my once again very hard cock.

I stepped back and unbuttoned my shirt slowly, one button at a time, smiling down at Kelly. In the dimly lit room she looked like she was 18 again, and I hoped I did too. I pulled my shirt off, feeling proud that I had stayed pretty fit over the years, and I watched her eyes look at me admiringly. Then I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled them down, leaving myself standing in front of her with my soggy boxers.

"Ah, what happened to the tighty whities?" she teased.

"You ruined all of them," I joked.

"My pleasure," she responded, and looked at the bulge in my boxers with anticipation.

I pulled my boxers around my now turgid erection and slipped them off and I stood in front of her naked, watching her eyes travel over my body and focus on my cock. I looked down and noted that my cock was still coated in the sizable load I had unleashed in the movie theater. I thought briefly about excusing myself to go wash up, but she was having none of that. She eased off the couch and got down on her knees in front of me, her face coming up inches from my cock.

"Some things are bigger than I remember," she said, and she leaned in and kissed my cock, which was now bigger than I ever remembered it being. Then Kelly did something I never could have imagined her doing in high school, when we were still squeamish about such things. She began licking and sucking the cum off my cock, cleaning me up with her tongue. I had a lot of super hot memories from high school, but this was far better than any of them.

She took her time and seemed to enjoy it, lapping up the sticky goo that had just begun to gel around my cock and balls. My hands found their way into her hair and my fingers massaged her head as she pleasured me.

"Believe it or not, I used to have fantasies about doing this," she said between licks.

"Believe it or not, I will have fantasies for the rest of my life about you doing this," I replied.

She smiled and took me deep into her mouth and I felt her tongue caressing my incredibly hard cock. One thing I did recall about her giving blow jobs when we were younger, she tended to have a bit too much contact with her teeth. I could never get up the nerve to complain, because I was too shy and it felt too good anyway. She had gotten a lot better at giving blow jobs, her mouth was smooth as silk.

She took my cock out and slowly ran her tongue around the top and looked up at me with her beautiful dark brown eyes. "You can come in my mouth if you want, I can handle it," she grinned.

I smiled back, remembering the first time she had ever given me a blow job. Neither one of us knew what we were doing, but it didn't take much contact back then for me to lose my load, and I came so hard that she nearly choked on the load, and then it spilled out all over her gagging mouth, and neck and chest. That was an image that I retained for many years and many masturbation sessions through my late teens and twenties.

After suffering that explosive load in her mouth she had gotten into the habit of pulling back when she felt me coming, so that was the first and last time I had unloaded in her mouth. The idea of unloading in her mouth again today was very appealing, but I had some other ideas to explore first.

"Maybe later," I said, lifting her up and embracing her still clothed body against my naked one. I kissed her deeply and realized the salty taste in her mouth might be from her cleaning me up, and it only made me more aroused. I turned her away from me and nestled my cock up against her ass. My hands came up to her breasts and I caressed them slowly through her silk shirt, and as she moaned her eyes came open and she realized she was positioned in front of a full length mirror on the wall, and she watched mesmerized as my hands moved over her body, slowly unbuttoning her shirt until it hung open. I kissed her neck and she arched her back as I ran my fingers over her bra, teasing her nipples erect. I reached down and released the button on her jeans and eased them off of her, then stood back up behind her. We both watched ourselves in the mirror as my hands moved over her body, caressing her breasts and teasing her pussy as my cock found the warm space between her ass cheeks. I swear her body was more beautiful now than it was when she was 18.

"You are incredibly beautiful," I whispered. "Even more beautiful than I remember."

She blushed and smiled. "You don't look too bad yourself," she said.

I turned her around to face me and we kissed again, and then I swept her up into my arms and carried her over to the couch. Now it was my turn to ravish her body, and show her that at some point over the past 30 years I had gotten a lot better at doing the things that I was not very good at when I was 18. I took things slowly kissing my way down her body to her chest, where I slipped off her bra and caressed her nipples with my mouth. I remembered from long ago that she always seem to enjoy me kissing her breasts, but back then I was always in too much of a hurry. Now I took my time, licking and sucking each breast and bringing both nipples to full attention. Then I worked my way down over her stomach until my mouth found her panties, and I kissed and licked the front of her panties until they were sopping wet. By the time I eased her panties off she was on fire, her hands in my hair begging me to pleasure her. Going down on her back when we were teenagers had been a clumsy experience that I didn't particularly enjoy, but through the years I had reached the point where going down on a woman is one of my favorite things about having sex, and I had gotten very good at it. She was about to find out how good.

Having my mouth on her so close set off a new round of memories and sensations. Amazingly, she felt and tasted the same, so it was once again like stepping back in time. Except that this time, her moaning and writhing around told me that things were a little different for her this go around.

Eventually she pulled me up and we kissed some more, sitting naked together on the couch, and then she moved over so she was straddling me. We stopped kissing for a moment and just looked at each other, two people who hadn't been with each other for 30 years but both of us felt like it had been yesterday. She eased herself down onto my rock hard cock, and we both let out a long, slow sigh. After all that time, it still felt the same. Her warm, wet pussy felt just like it did when we were kids.

We went from the couch to the floor to standing up in front of the mirror in the living room before retiring to the bedroom, where we started in the missionary position that we wasted much of our youth in before progressing to the half dozen other positions we did when we were younger and the other dozen positions we had learned independently. I wanted to show her all the things I had learned in the past 30 years, and I sensed that she was doing the same. Occasionally we would find ourselves in a position that caused a flashback to the past. So we spent half the time trying to outdo each other in fantastic ways, and the other half having fantastic memories. In short, the sex was fantastic. I don't know that I would say it was the best sex I've ever had, but it was definitely the best sex I had ever had with Kelly, and without question the best sex I'd had in at least ten years. We were spread out on the bed, her head on my chest and are legs all tangled as we gazed at the ceiling.