A Sexy Reunion with High School GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that was a lot better than I remember it," she sighed.

"Yeah, I think the key was I lasted more than 30 seconds," I grinned.

"Did you?" she laughed.

"Hey now, I think I lasted at least a minute, maybe a minute and a half," I replied.

Kelly leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Actually I think we had sex for over an hour, and it was fantastic," she cooed. "That's the best sex I've had in a very long time."

We stayed on the bed for a while longer and then got up and took a shower together. We took our time soaping and caressing each other's bodies, and danged if I didn't find myself getting an erection for the third time that night. There weren't many times I got made three rounds in one night even when I was a teenager, so I made the most of it, starting in the shower and ending on the bed. This time, instead of showing each other how much we had learned and covering every position in the sex manual, we made love softly and slowly under the covers, finishing with another intense orgasm and dropping off to the deepest sleep I'd had in years.

So deep in fact, that I woke up alone. If it hadn't been for the twisted up sheets and a sore cock I would've thought I had just had an incredible dream. There was a note by the bed from Kelly. It said "thanks for an incredible trip down memory lane. I didn't want to wake you but I have a flight home to catch, so I had to run."

I sat up in the bed and relived the highlights of the past 24 hours, from our visit at the coffee shop to the back row of the movies and then at my house. All in all, I had to admit it was the best day I could remember having in a very long time.

I got up, showered, had a cup of coffee, read the paper, did some work on the computer. The entire time, thinking about Kelly. I did some more work, cleaned up around the house, took a nap, thinking about Kelly. By mid day I had decided to call her, but I didn't have her number, so for the next several hours I agonized over the idea of going over to her parent's house and asking for her phone number. I stood at the door and watched the rain come down, and my mind drifted back to another time again.

It was back when Kelly and I had broken up, I was at college several hours away and we had mutually decided the long distance thing wasn't working out. At first it was nice to have the freedom, but two weeks after our break up I was having withdrawal. I remember being in my car, poised to step on the gas and drive two hours back to see her. It was pouring rain then just like it was now. After sitting in the car in the rain for two hours I finally decided to not drive back, to just let her go.

Standing in the rain in front of my house now I had to admit I was regretting that decision. I didn't want to make it again. I walked through the yard to the car, forgetting for the moment it was raining, and drove directly to Kelly's parent's house. I walked up and knocked on the door and her dad answered, looking a bit surprised, but also somewhat bemused.

"Hey Jack, didn't expect to see you," he said.

"Yeah, I know, I know that Kelly has gone back, but I wanted to know if there was any way that I could, ah, get her phone number, I'd like to call her," I said.

Her dad looked at me, again with a pretty bemused look on his face, and then he stunned me. "Kelly went back to be with her husband," he said.

My head practically fell off and my face went completely white. I forgot to breath for a few minutes while that information sank in. I was just about to turn and walk away when her dad grinned.

"Gotcha," he said. "I was just messing with you. Kelly didn't make her flight today, she said something about staying around a little longer and then she drove off somewhere. Honestly I expected she would be with you."

My first reaction was to be angry, but the sheer nostalgia of him pranking me again as an adult who should know better, coupled with the relief that Kelly hadn't gone back to her husband and was actually still in town somewhere, made me laugh instead.

I shook her dad's hand and he confided in me once again that despite his merciless teasing, I was still his favorite of all of her boyfriends, and that if he was me, he would go find her.

I agreed, but wasn't sure where to start. I got in the car and drove back to my house, she wasn't there. She hadn't gone to my house, so she had to be somewhere else. I just started driving without thinking, my mind drifting back to the past once again. I was thinking back to the days on the beach, when we would spend all day soaking up the sun and holding hands for long walks. She always looked fantastic in a bikini, and in my mind my hands traced over her body as we huddled under a towel on a late summer afternoon.

I was so deeply lost in that memory that when I pulled up at the beach I didn't even realize I had driven to our old spot. I got out of my car and walked up to the top of the dunes over looking the beach. The rain had nearly stopped, but over the ocean there was a fabulous rainbow. And out on the beach there was a lone figure sitting on the sand, looking out over the ocean. It was so perfect it was almost surreal.

I walked down and sat down beside her without saying a word, and she looked over at me and smiled. For a good thirty seconds, we just sat there looking at each other, smiling, not saying a word. Then she put her head on my shoulder, her hand on my knee, and as we had done so many times long ago, we watched the day turn quietly into night.