A Sexy, Safe Space

Story Info
A young female exhibitionist encounters a mature voyeur.
5.2k words
4.8
12.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koquette
Koquette
25 Followers

Sat in front of a college library computer, I sighed and looked out the window at the student's playing rugby on the freshly cut playing fields. After two hours of research and note taking, I was exhaustingly overloaded.

It only took a few moments for my mind to stop noticing the students and transport me to a place where I imagined myself masturbating.

I logged off the computer and packed my belongings into my bag, telling myself I deserved an early finish. The truth was, I needed to visit my sexy, safe space.

I was a twenty-year-old student who'd developed an uncontrollable habit of masturbating outdoors. I'd wander into nature, public toilets, quiet parks, anywhere that offered a small risk of getting caught, just to satisfy the urge to touch myself.

The thought would slip into my mind so subtly, I couldn't resist the temptation, and I wasn't very kind to myself once I'd climaxed. It made me feel dirty and weird afterwards, and then I'd think of the terribly embarrassing consequences if I had gotten caught.

A recent and very lewd public experience I had, I almost did get caught. I was frantically rubbing my pussy on a park bench when an elderly woman appeared out of nowhere and asked, suspiciously, if I was ok.

With a flushed, crimson red face, I pulled my skirt down to hide what I'd been doing, and the indecency of not wearing any underwear. I walked away from the incident giggling and blushing, vowing to only masturbate in my sexy, safe space from then on.

Twenty minutes after leaving the library, I was in that sexy, safe space, leaning against my favourite tall, beech tree, relaxing my gaze as I softly placed my hands on my chest and sensually cupped my breasts through the bright blue linen dress I was wearing.

Invisible to anyone walking the beaten path through the woods, I pulled the knee length, light, breathable fabric up high enough to get a hand inside my white cotton panties, and exhaled a deep, erotic sigh from my lungs.

I quickly became absorbed in sensory pleasure. The scent and sight of the violet bluebell wood, the taste of fresh spearmint gum in my mouth, and the sounds of chirping birds and leaves rustling in the breeze, bonded with the comforting moist warmth I felt from gently touching my pussy.

Sliding a finger along my wet slit, gasping at how hot and sticky she was, I wished for a hard cock to push through the lips of my aching empty hole, deep inside my body, deep inside the woods, thrusting away slowly until I climaxed, then filling my womb with sperm.

A few snapping sounds of twigs on the ground suddenly fought for my awareness, but I slipped a finger into the silky-smooth wetness and stayed with the thought that it was a cock entering me.

I then heard rustling on the ground as if something was coming towards me. My eyes burst open, and I screamed. "Ahhhhh!" I snatched my hand out of my panties and pulled the dress down.

A few metres in front of me, stood a tall, built man. I knew he was old in comparison to me, but he was also surprisingly very attractive for a man I guessed to be older than my parents. He had a clean-shaven face and a well-groomed, thick grey quiff hairstyle.

I looked over his attire. Dark walking trousers, muddy boots, and a red chequered lumber shirt. I then gasped at the metal chain dangling from his big hand.

Fear naturally took hold of me, but I didn't run or scream. I remained very still, rooted to the ground like the tall immovable beech tree I had my back against. I stared at the imposing figure as I tried to guess his intentions.

"Don't stop on my account," he spoke in a friendly tone. The softness of his voice surprised me. "I've been watching you for weeks. I regularly walk these woods with my dog. And I promise I won't lay a finger on you, not unless you want me to," he grinned.

My heart was pounding and then I pushed back on the tree when he suddenly whistled. A dog barked and came running through the woods towards us. It was a Border Collie. The pet sat beside its master, tongue hanging out of its mouth, breathing heavily.

"I'd expect any girl or woman to run away if they were caught pleasuring themselves in public, but you're different. Why is that?" the man asked speculatively.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess you don't frighten me," I answered bravely, but I was scared and very cautious... and aroused.

I was just an ordinary college girl. 5ft 7 inches with an innocent, fresh face and long dark auburn hair. I'd grown up with a masculine dad and two older brothers.

I was emotionally stronger than most girls my age, and I generally didn't scare so easily. But that didn't make me physically strong or invincible. The man could easily overpower me, and he had a dog I'd never outrun.

"I've been wondering what your voice sounds like. Soft, innocent, yet sexy, and I'm relieved to hear I don't frighten you, because I won't hurt you," he said convincingly. "You're free to walk away. I won't follow you."

"That's good to know," I said.

"But something tells me you don't want to walk away, do you?" My response to that was silence. The man smirked. "Me and you are more alike than you realise."

"How do you draw that conclusion?" I muttered, finding the situation increasingly arousing.

"Because we're exhibitionists and voyeurs," he smiled.

"Exhi-what?" The word was unfamiliar to me, let alone understanding its meaning. I was used to looking up the meaning of academic words.

"You enjoy getting off on behaving sexually in public. You're young. It might develop into higher risk taking," he smirked hopefully.

He just educated me with the word for my lewd, public behaviour. I said it in my head. "Exhibitionist". I wondered if he had an explanation for my compulsion, but I wasn't going to ask him for it.

"I'm a voyeur. I like to..." he continued.

"I know what one of them is," I stopped him. I once got caught peeping on one of my brothers shagging his girlfriend. My sibling threw that word at me.

The man chuckled. "I also like behaving sexually in these woods, especially when you're around," he winked, casually unzipping his fly and taking out his cock. The size of it made me gasp and quiver.

He was answering my earlier wish, but I didn't actually want it granted, or for me to get caught. Suddenly frozen by the ice-queen in my imagination, I looked at the man and his dog as he indecently exposed himself to my gaze.

I remained shocked and confused for the next few moments, despite understanding what was happening. I knew it was a good time to run away, but once I'd gotten over the second shock, I eased into the situation and reclaimed some control.

There were two reasons why I didn't run, scream or tell him to put it away. I believed the man when he said he wouldn't touch or harm me, and I wanted to keep looking at the biggest and oldest cock I'd ever seen.

My ice-like posture quickly thawed, and my body felt fluid all of a sudden. No longer in fear, but not quite as brave as when I backed up against my favourite tree and stuck a hand inside my panties, I stood staring at his cock with my mouth closed and my lips folded tightly in thought.

The soft angled dark brows above my glinting hazel eyes revealed I had become excited again, yet I was mentally in control of the situation in which I found myself.

The man smirked and began to slowly masturbate while his dog found the confusion I'd just lost. "Please continue what you started," he asked nicely, which made me smile and blush.

"I can't do it if I know someone is watching me," I replied without looking at him.

"Mmm, you're not shy, are you?" He appeared to enjoy that I was, after all the times he alleged to have spied on me.

"This is, and will forever be, a rare opportunity for us both. I know you've fantasised about this moment. It's what exhibitionists do. Let us pleasure ourselves together."

I bit down hard on my lower lip, considering his preposterous suggestion. "What if somebody comes?" I giggled.

"I'm hoping we both cum," he chuckled, slowly pulling his foreskin back and forth, showing me his thick, glossy dome shaped head.

I blushed and squirmed my back against the tree. "You know what I meant."

"I'll let you know if we get disturbed, and I'll make sure you're safe."

"And the dog?"

The man glanced down at the animal, who mused and whined at its owner. "He won't tell anyone."

Our combined laughter nullified the risk for a moment. I then stared at the ground before I looked at his dog and then his cock. As hard as I tried, my gaze was impulsively drawn to him masturbating.

I was tingling all over. Every time he pulled the foreskin back and smiled at me as if you could read my mind, I felt my body temperature go up. The tip of his cock was glistening with pre cum. The tip of my tongue came out as I imagined tasting it.

"You want to watch me cum, don't you? Mmm, yes, you do." His eyes sparkled. "Close your eyes for a moment and relax."

"You promise you won't..."

"I won't move from this spot," the man gave his untrustworthy assurance, then sent his dog away to go lie down by a different tree.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my clammy palms down over my thighs. I felt the soft linen against my skin as I listened to him masturbating. His breathing was to the point, but it was the sound of his wrist moving which focused my attention.

"Go back to where you were," he said with persuasion.

I nervously brushed my fingers through my dark auburn hair before I lifted the dress and put a hand where I needed it the most. A soft sigh followed, warmly exhaling through my parted lips.

"Keep the dress up, so I can watch your hand working."

His simple instructions excited me while he masturbated. I made a fist, gathering the linen in my grasp, then raised the dress to show him my other hand slowly moving inside my white cotton underwear.

"Mmm, I can see your wet lips through the fabric. Don't stop."

My confidence grew and grew as I erotically touched myself in front of a stranger. I listened to the arousing sounds he was generating whilst revelling in the sensitive pleasure I was inflicting upon myself.

"You're the sexiest little thing I've ever seen," he said.

I dropped the dress, moaning as I moved my hand to grab a breast. I needed to be touched and caressed all over as my body demanded attention.

"Mmm, that's how you do it. Let yourself go. What's your name?"

"J... Jemma." I sighed through my mouth and inhaled through my nose. "What's yours?" I asked in return.

"Jemma, the rare and desirable Gem. Very appropriate. I'm Ron. Unbutton that lovely dress, Jemma. I want to see if you're as stacked you look."

I sighed and my heart skipped a beat, then, keeping one hand deep inside my panties, I used the other to pop open the buttons lining the middle of the dress.

"Mmm, I was right," he moaned approvingly, when it opened up to create a gap for him to see inside.

I knew he was looking at my cleavage, tummy and between my legs, as I revealed more of my body and the matching white underwear set I put on that morning.

"Do you wish you weren't wearing that dress, Jemma?"

"Yes!" I gasped, desiring to be naked.

"Take it off."

I kept my eyes closed and rubbed my pussy. She was soaking wet and raging like a furnace while I searched for the courage to actually do it.

"You're safe, Jemma. Go on, live what you fantasise."

"Uhhh!" I moaned, placing a hand on the tree behind me. The bark was smooth against my skin until I felt bosses and lumps. "Uhhh!"

Then I did it. I was suddenly removing my dress with that same hand. I couldn't remember removing it from the tree. I just remembered pulling my dress from my body and knowing it had gathered around my feet.

I still couldn't open my eyes. I feared if I did, I'd find myself back in the college library, having dozed off in front of the computer.

"Your skin looks so soft and smooth. I want to give you so much pleasure," he said. I finally opened my eyes and glared at him with lust and desire. "What do you want right now, Jemma?"

"I want to see you cum," I writhed against the tree with a finger inside my pussy.

"Mmm, you make me so hard. I'm going to cum so much for you. Take your hand out of your panties."

I obediently removed my hand and stroked my tummy just above my pantie line, losing what little control I had over my mind and body.

"Put the finger in your mouth, Jemma, and taste your own excitement."

His request sounded so dirty and degrading, but I could only moan and surrender to what he was instructing me to do. I placed the tip of my gleaming finger to my lips and hesitated.

A slightly sweet smell lingered beneath my nostrils before I opened my mouth and slipped the soiled finger inside. I tasted my own bodily fluids and moaned at Ron watching me. The stranger who told me to do it.

"I can only imagine how delicious that tastes." He licked his lips and squeezed his cock in friendly frustration.

"Take off your bra, Jemma. Show me how you touch your big tits."

I opened my mouth and removed my finger with a sigh of wantonness. I felt powerless to stop my constant obedience. I was too far gone. I was thriving on being under his control.

Reaching behind my back, I snapped the clasp and quickly removed the bra. My breasts dropped and bounced. There was no strip tease or seductive removing of the undergarment. I just needed to expose myself in the woods.

"That's a hefty pair you have for a slender body, Jemma. I'm impressed. Play with them."

I couldn't stop or even slow down. I cupped my swollen breasts and swirled my fingers over my aching nipples. Moaning in a display of true exhibitionism, I tasted my finger once more, then wet my stiff, pink teats. I groaned as the air breezed over them.

Ron's grip around his cock was now in full flow masturbation. His breathing and voice had become hoarse from watching me live out a fantasy I thought only I knew about.

"Remove your panties, Jemma. Completely expose yourself to a stranger. You're safe. I promise. We both know that's what you desire."

Ron seemed to know exactly what I wanted. He understood me when I didn't even understand myself. I slipped my thumbs in at the sides of my panties and hesitated once more.

"Don't think, Jemma, just do it," he said with a gentler tone.

I fixed my gaze on him stroking his cock and pulled my panties down. I bent forwards to get them past my knees before I stayed in that position to raise my legs and pull them over my feet.

"Splendid," he grinned, as my breasts hung heavy from my body and swayed.

I then straightened up and dropped the last remaining significant item of clothing I had on the floor. I was now naked, exposed and more alive than ever before. A pair of sandals were strapped to my feet, but that was all I had on. Beside me on the ground lay my dress and underwear.

"It's nice to see not all young women completely shave their pussies," he said with a wide smile.

My pubic hair was a thicker, lighter shade of auburn than the hair on my head. I kept it neatly trimmed and shaped like a triangle, so when my legs were together it resembled a martini glass. It was a personal touch I liked to see in the mirror.

"How do you feel about being exposed in front of a stranger, Jemma? Is it everything you imagined it would be?"

I couldn't answer his question. I didn't know how to because I couldn't put the experience or my feelings into words.

"Back against the tree, like before. Open your legs and show me everything."

I settled against the tree, wondering briefly if it had ever witnessed such lewd activity in its lifetime, as I spread my lips in a very undignified manner to expose my throbbing clitoris and the soft, pink opening to my glistening vagina.

"Mmm, now play with your pussy, Jemma. Make yourself cum."

I spread my legs a little further as I kept my lips open and returned a hand to knead my breasts. I was dripping wet. The insides of my thighs were gleaming with discharge.

"Your name is so befitting, Jemma. You are a true Gem," Ron said, as I slid a finger into my pussy and soaked them in juice.

I then tweaked my nipples before lowering my hand to double the stimulation and finally orgasm. I placed a fingertip on my clitoris and began to press and rub while I fingered my pussy.

I was panting and crying out in pleasure as I rubbed and probed. It was an amazing experience, but I didn't feel complete. There was more that could be had. Another level to this exposure.

Quite suddenly, I arched my lower back away from the tree and grabbed my breasts. My legs were open with my knees slightly bent, offering myself to Ron.

"I... need..." I gasped, not able to say it in full. I thought I would be able to spare myself that humiliation.

"What do you need? Tell me, Jemma."

"I need..."

"Say it!"

"I need your cock!" I exclaimed.

"And my cock needs you, but you're going to have to give the order if you want me touch you."

"Do it! Touch me!"

"Touch you where?"

"Everywhere! Just do it! I don't care anymore!" I kept my eyes shut in case I changed my mind.

The sound of his footsteps coming towards me sent deep shivers up my spine and loud warnings to my brain, but I didn't heed them. Either I couldn't or I didn't want to.

I sighed and gasped. Now I'd giving my consent to be touched, I was suddenly afraid of him again, but my body wasn't. It was aching in anticipation.

Ron stopped in front of me, and I felt his warm breath on my face. "Don't ever feel ashamed about this experience, Jemma," he whispered, then cupped my soft breasts in his big hands and weighed them. "I'm going to give you so much pleasure."

I was a sodden mess of naked arousal, flinging my head from side to side while a stranger touched my body in the woods. My dark, shiny auburn hair swung and fell across my flushed face as he gently rolled my nipples between his thumb and index finger, making them swell further and ache harder.

"I need to cum," I begged with a deep sigh exhaling from my lungs.

"Patience, Jemma. Patience," came his controlled response.

Ron was taking his time to enjoy my breasts. I sensed it because of the way he caressed and appreciated their fullness in his hands. It wasn't the overexcited fumble I was used to from college guys. He knew how to handle me more than I knew how to handle myself.

I moaned as my breasts and nipples swelled in his gently massaging palms. "I can't take much more of this, please," I sobbed and opened my eyes, impatiently in need of an orgasm.

Ron smiled. "Ok, Jemma."

He slipped a hand down my body, over a leg, and then teased his fingertips up through my inner thighs, smiling while he watched me quiver and pant.

"Kiss me," I begged, with his hand lingering patiently close to my pussy.

Ron gazed into my lost hazel eyes and lifted my chin. His lips hovered for a few moments, then he finally pressed them against mine and slipped his tongue inside my mouth. It was a soft kiss until I felt a finger slip inside my pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned.

Ron started kissing me hard, moving his tongue in and out of my mouth while he fingered me up against the tree. I opened my legs to give him better access and he took it by sliding a second finger into my pussy.

"Uhhhhhhh! Fuck!" I gasped, parting from the kiss.

Ron pushed his fingers up inside me as far as he could get them, then used his thumb to massage my clitoris. It was like having a small, thick, but very nice, cock inside me.

"Ohhhhh! I'm going to cum!" I screamed into the woods as I slid up and down on his greasy fingers.

"Release it, Jemma," he whispered.

I could feel his hard cock poking into my tummy, wanting attention. I wrapped my hand around it and gasped at the throbbing thickness before I gently stroked it back and forth.

Koquette
Koquette
25 Followers
12