A Sexy, Safe Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The forgotten Border Collie barked at my screams of euphoria as I rode his master's hand whist giving a handjob.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed.

"Go on, then. What are you waiting for?" Ron hissed, wrapping his hand in my hair and pulling my head back while he fingered my pussy hard. "Cum, Jemma! Cum!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh! Yes!" I let go of his cock and climaxed. I finally came, close to tears of joy as I grabbed his arms and shuddered on his hand. "I've never cum so hard before. Thank you, thank you," I panted.

Ron released my hair and withdrew his hand. With a satisfied grin, he then sucked and tasted my sticky juices from his fingers.

"Do you need me to fuck you now, Jemma?" he smirked, unbuttoning his shirt and removing it.

"Ye... yes," I sighed, not wanting this visit to my sexy, safe space to be over, as I watched his shirt fall to the ground.

Ron revealed a set of broad shoulders and a strong hairy chest. He was not one of the boys or young fit guys I'd come to know during my sexual development. This was a strong, mature, masculine man with decades of experience.

I became very still as my gaze wandered down his hard, topless body to the now intimidating erection that was about to stretch my small, tight vagina.

Even the Border Collie had settled down again, watching me about to be taken like a young bitch in heat by the hung, horny alpha.

Ron put his hands on my shoulders and gently turned me around to face the tree. I had a knot in my tummy as I comprehended what I'd gotten myself into. He then pressed against the back of my head, encouraging me forwards.

This is it, I thought, bending at the waist until my body was at the angle Ron wanted me. I'm going to get fucked by a stranger with a truncheon for a cock. A stranger so much older than me. I'm a slut. I'm a whore.

Then, before I could label myself with any more unsavoury names, it was pushing into my body. I cried out in some pain while Ron groaned and reached under my body to hold my breasts. He didn't go in hard or pull back to ease his cock inside me. He slowly entered me in one, long push.

"Please be gentle. I've not taken one this big before," I panted with my palms flat against the tree, full of hard, throbbing cock.

"I said I won't hurt you, Jemma, and I meant it," he groaned, as the muscles inside my pussy expanded and contracted around his shaft.

"Thank you," I replied with short breath, beginning to regret the decision to come to the woods.

I knew it was the fear of the unknown causing my anxiety. Not knowing if I was equipped physically and mentally to cope with something so big inside my pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you nice and slow until you tell me otherwise, ok, Jemma?"

"Ok," I gasped at the ground beneath me.

He then clutched my breasts and squeezed his cock back and forth, never pulling out far enough to allow me to catch a breath. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth every time he pushed into me.

"Uhhh, God!" I wailed. "How are you so big?" It was a rhetorical question.

"Genetics," Ron chuckled. Relax, Jemma. You can handle it."

I'd put myself in a helpless position in the woods by allowing a stranger to seduce and fuck me. I wanted the seduction. It fit the narrative of my fantasy. A fantasy I controlled in my head, but one I could never prepare myself for in reality.

My body tensed with every thrust while Ron grunted and complimented me for having such a tight pussy. It sounded odd. I knew guys loved it tight, but I'd never been praised for it before.

The anxiety began to ease when my first worry was answered. I realised I could physically handle his size when my pussy expanded and pleasure flooded my body again.

Another orgasm was brewing, quickly gathering momentum as Ron slowly fucked me from behind and squeezed my breasts.

"How does that feel, Jemma?"

"Good. Very good," I gasped. Keep it like that. I'm going to cum again."

"I can't wait to feel it," he groaned, releasing my breasts to hold my hips.

They dropped unexpectedly and I felt the weight pull on my back, but then Ron buried his cock until the head rubbed against my cervix, creating a very different and foreign sensation I'd never experienced before.

Fearing he might smash through my vagina and rip open my womb, I reached behind, with my hand stretched, to signal I needed him to back off, but he didn't. Ron kept his cock buried against my cervix and fucked me with small stabbing movements.

"Uhhhhh! Yes!" I cried out, bringing my hand back to the tree. "I'm going to cum!"

His cock stabbed harder and harder, then faster and faster. My breasts swung beneath me while his hanging balls slapped against my pussy. He fucked me like that until I felt my orgasm swell and overwhelm me.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Fuck!" I screamed, shuddering helplessly into the tree and setting off the dog barking again.

"Urrrrrrgh!" Ron grunted, pulling back and then thrusting his big cock deep inside me again.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck!" I screamed at the ground as he filled and stretched my pussy.

"Urggggh! Here comes that load you wanted, Jemma!"

Ron rammed into me one last time. My breasts shunted towards my face as he started releasing his balls deep into my pussy. I felt the expansion and twitching at the door to my womb as he flooded me with sperm.

With each raw grunt, I knew more cum was being pumped into my body, filling me right up until he had nothing left to seed me with.

"Huuuuu!" I finally exhaled, bent over, completely spent and satisfied.

"You are incredible, Jemma. That... was incredible," he sighed, pulling out his cock and pulling up his trousers.

For a while, I remained bent over with my palms against the tree, catching my breath. When I eventually stood up and began to dress, Ron was ready to carry on with the dog walk as if nothing had happened.

"Are you ok," he asked, turning his back to give me some privacy.

That small act of respect changed how I felt about the situation. He didn't know me and I'd behaved like a total slut. The demons were coming for me with a hell load of guilt and self-hatred, but Ron made me feel worthy by simply ending the exposure at the right time.

"Thank you," I said softly."

"For what? I asked if you were ok."

"I'm ok. I'll need some time to process what's just happened, and maybe longer before I can walk properly again, but I'm ok."

We humoured my words with gentle laughter while I dressed. My hair was dishevelled, and I was flushed all over with cum saturating my panties, but as long as I acted and walked as normally as possible, then nobody would know I'd just been fucked in the woods by a stranger with a big cock.

"I'll walk you out, just in case we were watched."

"Watched?" I panicked.

"I didn't see anyone, Jemma, but I'm not taking any chances. I said I'd keep you safe."

"Thank you," I smiled meekly, hoping we hadn't been spied on. "You must think I'm a right slut," I assumed, walking along the beaten path with Ron and his dog on the chain.

He stopped and smiled and then he affectionately stroked my face with a finger. "Not at all, Jemma, but I don't recommend you do that with another stranger."

"I won't."

"Why didn't you run when I caught you?" His smile was so warm and caring.

"My instincts told me you could be trusted."

"Your instincts were right. I walk these woods everyday. If you want to explore being an exhibitionist, I can help you."

"Have you really been spying on me?"

"Yes, I have. I've watched you at least a dozen times."

"Did you masturbate?"

"Every single time."

I blushed but his answer made me feel good. "I don't know if I'll ever be able to walk through these woods again, let alone repeat what we just did."

Ron smiled at me. "If you do venture these woods again, and we just happen to cross paths, I'll gladly help you nurture your exhibitionism."

"I can't think about that right now."

"Of course, not, Jemma. "But you will eventually have to make a decision."

"About what?"

"Your desire to pleasure yourself in public."

"Why?"

"Because next time you feel the urge to do it, and you know there will be a next time, you need to make sure you're in a safer place than behind a tree, deep inside these woods."

I realised my sexy, safe space wasn't so safe after all. It was only by chance that I'd been caught by Ron and not by someone less in control of themselves.

"I understand. Thank you, Ron. If you ever see me by that beech tree again, be sure to say hello," I giggled.

Ron chuckled. "I'll see you soon, Jemma."

I walked a few feet before I stopped and turned around. "One more thing," I said.

"Yes?"

"Keep your dog at home tomorrow."

Ron smirked. "Sure, but Jemma..."

"Yes?"

"Keep your underwear in the drawer tomorrow."

We finally parted, laughing with the over-riding feeling that we were going to meet again the next day.

12