A Shag, a Spank & a Shave!

Story Info
An impromtpu one night stand.
4.7k words
4.25
3.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

Lee had to go to a meeting about a hundred miles from home for work. The meeting was fairly early in the morning and he didn't fancy getting up very early so drove up the previous evening and would look for somewhere to sleep overnight.

Having parked up his car he decided to go for a drink and a bite to eat in a pub before looking for a bed for the night. He'd passed one that he'd liked the look of as he drove in.

As he entered, it looked pretty welcoming but was fairly quiet; perhaps not too surprising for a Monday evening. He ordered a pint and looked at his phone for various messages.

After a while he looked around to see who else was in the bar. He had previously clocked a woman in her young 30's sitting on her own.

Lee ordered a snack at the bar with another pint and alternated between checking his phone and glancing around the pub. By the time he'd finished his food he noticed the woman was still on her own and hadn't been joined by a companion.

He fancied a bit of company so asked if she was on her own and whether if she was on her own, she'd like him to buy her a drink and join her?

"Hi, I've noticed you're on your own. I'm a stranger in town and on my own, so would you appreciate some company?"

She smiled and replied,

"Yes, that would be great. I've been getting a bit bored on my own so would be great to have someone to chat to."

He replied,

"That's great. my name's Lee. Can I get you another drink?"

"Thanks! Yes I'll have a snakebite please? Oh and I'm Di by the way."

Di was no glamour puss! She was probably a little overweight with a mess of dark brown hair spreading onto her shoulders. Her smile was warm and friendly while she wearing a bulky sweat top combined with a medium length skirt over thick dark leggings.

Lee asked,

"So you're a local then Di?"

Replying, Di said with a slight frown.

"Yes, most of my life. Not the most exciting place, but hey it's home! So what brings you here?"

Laughing Lee replied,

"Work! A bloody boring work meeting in the conference centre. God knows why we couldn't have just had a zoom meeting? Well I guess it's an opportunity to get out!"

After half an hour or so of pleasantries and small talk, Lee started to ask more of her private life.

Di explained,

"Yes so life hasn't been too great of late. Split from my partner a few months back and then I was made redundant a couple of weeks back. Life's a bitch at the moment!" she said with a hint of a smile.

Lee responded,

"Sorry to hear that Di. Guess I'm lucky to have a job, though not the most exciting. Still at least it pays the bills! I'm married but all very humdrum these days. Only slightly better than flatmates!" he snorted.

He continued,

"Look I haven't booked a bed for the night yet, so I better head off soon before it's too late. Certainly enjoying chatting to you!"

Di looked at Lee with mournful eyes which were a warm brown in colour.

" Lee look you are very welcome to come back with me. Save your expenses and forget about an unwelcoming room in a chain. Really enjoying your company and would love a bit of warmth after the last few months!"

Lee had half-hoped he might have been in luck. He didn't fancy a night in a soulless hotel room. He was also beginning to feel somewhat aroused. Di wasn't his normal type but she had a warmth and he did feel a bit sorry for her too.

"If you're sure? That would be great. Shall I get a bottle of something to take back as a nightcap?"

Smiling she opined, "Sounds a great idea!"

Di's small flat was just a ten minute amble from the pub and Lee opened the bottle while Di fetched a couple of glasses.

It didn't take long before both snuggled up together and holding each others hands. After finishing their first glass Lee pushed Di back on the sofa and began passionately kissing her. Their lips were soon locked and the their tongues exploring each others mouths as they entwined.

Di could already feel Lee's bulge against her and she was feeling pretty warm.

As she came up for air she breathily whispered,

"Ah that is so good Lee. It's been too long since I last felt like this!"

Lee realised he'd received the green light to proceed! He then gently pulled Di towards him and began to remove her sweat top. She was certainly more than willing for this and offered no resistance.

As the top was pulled above her head, Lee was knocked back!

Her pits were full of dense, long dark hairs. However, it wasn't the hirsute nature of them that made him recoil. It was the pungent smell! Strong, musty and reeking of somewhat stale sweat. Clearly she hadn't washed them for probably at least a couple of days!

Di realising what was causing the obvious reaction, quickly apologised,

"I'm so sorry! Guess I've been a bit depressed with everything and have been neglecting myself a bit. I probably ought to be punished for being such a bad girl!"

Though Lee did initially recoil from the strong smell he also felt very aroused by it! It was a very raw odour, something very animalistic that aroused his animal instincts.

He was now laughing before responding,

"Very bad indeed! Such a smelly girl- though it does kind of turn me on! But yes I think we'll have to punish you!"

Di stood up so Lee could pull off her dowdy skirt before she positioned herself over his lap. He then inched down the top of her thick leggings leaving just her undies on and then he raised his hand. Six of the best was then to rein down on her somewhat plump buttocks.

She started squealing. Yes it tingled a bit but not too painful. And importantly she was feeling aroused by it.

"That was rather good Lee. Sometimes it pays to be a naughty girl for the best fun!"

Laughing, Lee said,

"Well it probably hurt my hand more than your well padded cheeks! But yes good fun. Certainly wouldn't do that at home!"

Observing Lee's very obvious erection and a rather damp patch forming, Di got down on her knees with her leggings still hanging just below her bottom and cheekily pulled down Lee's zip to see his bulging cock spring out. She eagerly handled his manhood before caressing the wet head and sucked on his salty leakage. She enjoyed playing with a fine penis for the first time in weeks as she enthusiastically fondled his swollen balls and stroked the firm shaft before accelerating her stroke rate and then holding back just before Lee exploded his load.

"This is so good!", Lee muttered as he was primed for a final big release.

"Glad you're enjoying it! I'm loving having a nice leaky cock to play with again, getting all sticky and just love that smell of fresh sperm. Right I need to finish this off!"

Jerking him vigorously, his warm spunk soon fired out, soiling her thick leggings!

Slightly spent from his very enjoyable experience, he breathily thanked Di kissing her on the lips before saying,

"We'd better remove those leggings now they've been spoilt."

He hadn't previously noticed the dark curls just above her knickers but as he pulled the leggings down he was pleased to see a mass of thick dark curls escaping below Di's panty line. Though Lee's wife had a very trimmed bush with no hair showing beyond her undies, he had always had a love of a full bush. This was something that went back to his days as a teenager and seeing the bushy models in his dad's not very well hidden porn stash.

Lee loved the contrast of the dark hair against Di's plump but shapely smooth thighs. As he pulled them down her calves he was a little less enthusiastic about what he saw. Though the backs and sides of her legs had little hair on them, the fronts of her calves had a very obvious dense coating of long, coarse dark hairs, which untidily crisscrossed each other and sticking up as the tights came down.

"Blimey!" exclaimed Lee.

"Been a while since they saw a razor!"

Feeling somewhat irritated at this comment, Di angrily shouted,

"For fuck's sake! Not you as well! My bloody ex was always moaning

about my hairy legs. Bloody hypocrite had a scruffy little beard and had the cheek to complain about me not shaving.

So I'd shave my legs and then a couple of days later he'd whinge about them being really harsh and prickly. In the end I thought to hell with him so largely didn't bother unless I had a special function to attend or I was going to the beach.

Yes they probably look and feel better when they are clean shaved, but they grow back so quickly and frankly shaving them is so tedious!

So do you want to fuck or not?"

Feeling slightly sheepish after this Lee apologised.

"Sorry Di, I didn't mean o offend you. You still have a great body and of course I really, really want to fuck your smelly and hairy body. I just thought your legs would look nicer without that thatch, but hey it's not a big deal. It's only hair!"

Calming down, Di removed Lee's shirt and started running her hands delicately through his chest hair as he apologised,

"Sorry Lee. You're probably right but I didn't mean to snap at you. I get a bit self-conscious about some body issues. It's funny Jack used to really love my hairy pits and bush but he just didn't like it on my legs. Guess if it had been lighter and softer he wouldn't have minded so much. So I've been bad and neglectful again! Probably deserve another spanking!"

Feeling empathy for Di he held her tightly and reassuringly cuddled her before smiling and saying,

"You probably do, but let's fuck first!"

Removing her bra and sucking on Di's ample breasts in between locking lips with their dancing tongues, they stumbled back onto the sofa. Clumsily removing his trousers and yanking down Di's undies, she manipulated Lee's re-energised dick through her thick bush towards her eager vagina.

She felt so pleased to feel a guy inside her again! For a while Di's untidy leg hair seemed not to matter as their legs entwined as they both sought pleasure. Lee wanted to deliver as he pumped furiously inside her love nest while passionately licking and kissing her neck and chest.

Though Lee came before Di, he continued to caress gently her nipples while simultaneously fingering her clitoris. By now he was immune, even delighting in her bodily smells; her foetid pits and her musky bush having unexpected raw delights.

Breathing more deeply, Di started squealing enthusiastically and getting ever louder as she climaxed.

Looking flushed she enthusiastically gushed,

"Lee- thanks. That was so good! I needed that so much. Time to be spanked now I think for being negligent!"

Slightly surprised, Lee replied,

"If that's what you want. You're certainly keen on spanking!"

"When I was a naughty girl as a youngster I used to get spanked for misdemeanours and as I got a bit older I realised I used to get aroused by this, though my father of course was unaware of this. So if I transgress now, I feel like I should be spanked and even if it hurts a bit, I still get off on it. Weird I know!"

Pulling Di over his lap he could see her backside properly now as she still had her undies on when he spanked her earlier. He could see her cheeks were still somewhat pinkish from then, and that she also had a pretty furry crack too, which kind of turned him on and with some soft fine hairs at the base of her back. Di was indeed a pretty hairy woman!

Smacking her cheeks firmly, Di slightly winced,

"Ow! That was hard. More please!"

Lee was slightly out of his comfort zone here, but as Di begged for more, he obliged her buttocks with another five more hard smacks.

With her arse stinging she threw her arms around Lee, thanking him for indulging her. After gently kissing her slightly tender cheeks and embracing her warmly, Lee made his excuses to head off to the bathroom.

About five minutes later Lee returned.

"Blimey!" said Di. "That was a long one!"

Lee smiled and though Di wasn't a lightly built woman he managed to pick her up and carry her into the bathroom. Because of the music playing in the living room Di hadn't heard the sound of water running in the bath. Lee slowly lowered her into the warm water before he went back into the living room and collected something from his travel bag.

By a handy coincidence on his journey up from home he had stopped at a service station where they had had some bargain offers. One such bargain was some cut price packs of razors, so Lee purchased a couple of packs.

Walking back into the bathroom, Lee was beaming and holding up the razors, before saying,

"Serendipity! Bought these on my way up here as a bargain. I didn't think I'd be using them quite so soon!"

This time Di wasn't so sensitive about her unshaven hairy legs.

"Guess I'll have to just lie back and enjoy the pampering! Certainly first time someone's ever offered to shave them. Should be interesting!" she laughed.

Lee ran his fingers through the sprawling, coarse hairs before efficiently soaping her calves until they were covered with a good lather. Instinctively Di placed a leg up on the side of the bath as Lee positioned himself to be both comfortable and to efficiently run the blade along her furry calf.

Di was pleasantly surprised how swiftly Lee sliced through one strip of her soapy leg up to her knee with the long dark hairs falling aside as the razor glided smoothly though them. Despite his alcohol intake Lee still had a steady hand and expertly sliced away at the front of her calf until the mass of hairs there had succumbed to the sharp blade. Though the rest of her calf had minimal hair growth, he shaved the whole way around from ankle to knee until it was all gleamingly smooth and hairless.

Gently rinsing the shaved leg so that all the dark hair had been washed off, he then made quick work of shaving the coarse hairs from the other leg, until both were immaculatley smooth.

Helping Di out of the bath he lovingly towelled her down until she was dry and escorted her to the bedroom.

As Di laid on the bed she had a huge beaming smile on her face!

"My, that was so good! I've always found shaving my legs to be a really tedious chore. Having them shaved by a lover- well that's a whole new ball game! It felt so good! So sensual and sexy at the same time. You certainly made me feel really special. Thank you Lee- really appreciate your pampering," as she ran her hands down her extremely smooth dolphin like calves, free from all the scratchy long hair.

Lee had himself become turned on by shaving Di's erstwhile hairy legs.

Di, having seen Lee's arousal, massaged his erection and began to reward him with a slow, steady blow job, while Lee started kissing, licking and caressing her smooth legs.

After Di had satisfied Lee's throbbing Dick, they cuddled up under the sheets with their legs, his hairy and hers newly smooth, embracing each other, enjoying the different sensations.

Di queried,

" I really loved you shaving my legs and you were so professional. You've obviously done this before. Guess you must sometimes shave your wife's legs?"

Laughing, Lee explained, "Yes and no. My wife is very straight-laced and would find it too kinky for her. Beside she really hates body hair so shaves herself every other day. She doesn't want me to think she might naturally be hairy."

Intrigued, Di asked,

"So where did you get your experience?"

Reminiscing, Lee responded,

"When I was at college one of my early girlfriends was a bit hippyish. She wasn't really that hairy to be honest. She had some wispy long hairs under her pits, not like that wonderful jungle under your arms and she also had a pretty modest bush which was left natural. Her leg hair growth was relatively light but she'd shave them once in a while.

One day I noticed the hairs were getting longer than normal. They didn't look bad but I teased her about them. She smiled at me and said if I wanted them shaved I'd have to do it for her. Clearly an invitation, but one which was a light bulb moment for me!

So like today, I ran the bath and we both got it and shaved them. I was a bit nervous initially, but I didn't cut her and we both enjoyed the experience. So every now and again we'd repeat it."

Smiling, Di said,

"Ah! That's so sweet. My ex would never have done that for me. Was that the only woman then that you shaved?"

Looking slightly remorseful,

"Well there was another occasion which wasn't so successful. A few months after I'd split from the previous girl I met another on a student march. I can't even remember what the march was about, but I became infatuated by this tall student with waist long dark brown hair and jeans that was marching with me.

We met for a drink after and she agreed to date and we went to a couple of gigs together. She was a bit right-on and into every cause going. However, it was quite a revelation when I got her naked. A lovely slim body but she was definitely very hairy. Thick furry pits like you, fine dark hair along her arms and the furriest bush I ever saw- a thick trail to her navel and the hair from her inner thighs continued downwards.

Unlike you, her long calves had dark brown hair growing all the way round though not as coarse as yours was, but a pretty dense covering. Hairier than mine for sure! Apart from the top of her thighs where the hair was very thick and long, the rest of her thighs were hairy, but the hairs shorter, finer and less dense than her calves.

To be honest I did find a lot of her hairiness quite a turn-on, but tried to persuade her a couple of times to shave her legs, as I thought then she'd see how much better it might look?

Anyway her attitude was no shave, no way Jose!"

Following Lee's every detail, Di said,

" So how come you shaved her?"

Sheepishly Lee explained,

"Guess I'm the naughty boy now who deserves a spanking. One evening we'd been drinking and having spliffs so we were getting a bit stoned. Anyway, sometimes we'd do a light bit of bondage taking turns tying each up.

This particular evening as I'd tied her up and I looked at her very hairy legs. Suddenly in my stoned mind I thought this was my chance to prove to her how sexy her legs would be without the fur coat.

I had a long hair trimmer on my shaver and started to run it up her calves and about three quarters of the way up her thighs, watching thick clumps of long dark hair fall to the ground. She was protesting but in my stoned state carried on. Amazingly I never cut her!

Then I got a clean blade and worked my way through all the thick stubble, going all the way around her calves and raising them to shave the backs of her thighs. I remember I used three blades to totally denude her leg fur.

Funny thing is she relented a bit then when I'd completed removing her leg hair and I can remember us fucking furiously for ten minutes and we both fell asleep in each others arms!"

"So it was alright in the end?" asked Di.

"Well no, the next day she ranted and swore at me, calling me a total bastard. Guess I couldn't argue, I had been a twat. Anyway she walked out on me then. But I did think she looked fantastic with smooth legs contrasting with that thick bush running onto the tops of her thighs. Shame I wasn't going to get to enjoy it-she looked so perfect with her long hair hanging down to her pert bottom."

"Guess she went back to her old hairy self after that then?" asked Di.

Wearing a wry smile, Lee replied,

"Moot point! I saw her about three weeks after she walked out on me and as she was wearing a skirt I could see her calves had a dense coating of bristles. She ignored me and walked past, so yes she seemed to be going back to her hairy-legged look. Fair enough if that's her choice, but the shock came maybe ten or so months later.

I hadn't seen her in the interim so thought she might have moved on. Anyway, it was a warm sunny day and I was sitting in the park. In the distance I saw this long-haired woman that looked a lot like her walking in my direction and was holding hands with his guy who also had long hair and bushy beard.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers
12