A Shag, a Spank & a Shave!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they got closer I realised it was her but she was so engrossed with her hippy lover man, she hadn't seen me. She was wearing a fairly short skirt above the knees, but you can imagine my shock when I could see her legs closer and the calves and the visible part of her thighs were immaculately smooth. Not a hair in sight there. Not even the tiniest hint of stubble! As I glanced up at her sleeveless t-shirt I could see her pits were still hairy though as I could see long hairs poking out!

To say I was gutted was an understatement! She looked so bloody hot and this hippy guy was now having the pleasure. The next day I saw her again in the park by the pool and this time in her bikini. I got an amazing hard-on looking at her long smooth legs, while sticking out of her bikini bottom was this thick growth of hair spreading about three inches onto her thighs, before they reached the shaved zone.

She hadn't seen me as she was immersed in her book, but while she was reading, she raised an arm to tousle her hair and I could see the thick dark hair nestling in her pit. So unbelievably hot! Anyway I felt a mix of emotions. Angry that she was with that guy but not me, but so turned on by her heavenly body. Some serious handiwork that night!"

Di was fascinated and amused by this old anecdote.

"Maybe she finally realised she'd be better with shaved legs instead of such hairy ones and decided to shave before she met this guy? And he was just gaining the benefits?

But you were a naughty boy shaving her like that! Mama might have to spank you!"

Smirking Lee replied,

"I wish it had been like that! But later that day I bumped into another female student that knew us both. I mentioned that I'd seen Kate and that noticed her legs were now clean shaven. There were a few women at college that didn't shave their legs at that time, but Kate's were much hairier than the others.

Anyway this woman told me she'd met her new guy at his music festival and she definitely had hairy legs then. A couple of weeks later when she saw Kate she couldn't miss the fact that her legs were unexpectedly hair free.

When she asked Kate about it, apparently Kate gushed how sexy her hairy guy was and how he loved her hairy body. Apparently one evening he was stroking her hairy legs and she asked what he thought about them. He didn't mind but opined he wondered how she would look if they were shaved?

It seems like she was leading him down the path to encourage him to say that and she said she'd love to experience him shaving her legs. To my amazement, she said she loved it and it really turned her on when he shaved them with his manly hands and arms. Not surprisingly he lapped it up too. She confided how hot the sex was between them and how he lovingly shaved her legs every few days for her. She suddenly felt much sexier and liberated like this with hairy bush and pits but smooth, hairless legs.

Well you can imagine how gutted I was hearing all this. Something I'd initiated and got dumped for! But she did look so hot. Lucky guy for sure!"

Cuddling up to Lee, Di playfully smacked her hand against Lee's bottom for being so naughty.

"You were so naughty shaving her against her will, but with hindsight it does make a good story. Well I'm happy with you shaving mine anytime!"

As Lee nestled against Di he started playing with her thick pit hair.

"I'm even getting used to your smelly pits now- quite sexy really. But we'll have a shower together in the morning before I head off and I can soap your glorious pits and bush, so you're a bit fresher!"

Both feeling tired now they slowly drifted off as they huddled together and Lee's hand slowly stopped stroking Di's smooth calves.

Despite the antics the previous evening Lee was up early and dragged Di into the shower. He puckered up and they had a quick snog before he rubbed the soap into her rank, hairy pits. Both enjoyed the pit massage before her furry bush was given a similar loving treatment.

As they dried each other and got out of the shower Di laughed as she could see Lee's hard dick.

"Better give you a quick hand job Lee, before you go!"

Lee was up for that and didn't take more than a few minutes before he shot his load and Di wiped down the goo with some tissues so he could get to his meeting!

Feeling a bit sad now as Lee was about to depart, Di had a tear in her eye as she held him and said,

"Thank you Lee for last night. Best night I've had in a long time and you made me feel like a woman again! The sex and the caresses were so welcome. And thank you for shaving my hairy legs- a lovely sweet new experience for me which I won't forget.

Hope your meeting isn't too boring. Guess I'll not see you again, but thanks so much!"

Quiet for a few seconds, Lee explained,

"Loved being with you too and really enjoyed it too. Sex is so infrequent and dull with the missus, so a good night for me too. It was good to put my leg shaving skills to good use again after so many years," laughing at the last part.

"Actually I'm going to be up this way again in just over three weeks time, so would love to meet up again, if you'd like? "

Wearing a huge grin on her face, Di gushed,

"You bet! But be warned my pits might be getting a bit smelly again? My legs will certainly be pretty hairy by then too! I'm afraid us naughty girls can't help themselves!"

Both laughed and warmly embraced and Lee laughed,

"Well I'll bring a slipper next time if you're going to be such a bad girl. I'll also make sure I bring some shaving foam and a fresh razor too! Will count the days until then naughty Di!"

At that point they waved goodbye and blew kisses at each other as Lee headed off for his meeting.

12