A Shared Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were dating for three months when my birthday came around and Tina surprised me with something unexpected. She had me undress and stand in front of her bed, and I fully prepared for another jerk off session, but instead, she pulled up something on her iPad and laid it down on the mattress. Then she slinked behind me and reached around to wrap her hand around my cock, which instantly sprung to attention at the image on the device. It was a picture of Samantha taken from the back. She was standing in front of her dresser, one leg bent, completely and utterly naked. I couldn't see any of her front, but there was a clear, unobstructed view of her ass. It was exactly like Tina had described but actually seeing it was a whole other thing.

I didn't last very long. Tina jerked me off frantically, lustfully hissing about Samantha's sexy flat butt, telling me to imagine that ass bouncing up and down while it rode a thick fat pole, to picture it sticking up in the air as she bent over to welcome a slab of cockmeat into her dripping cunt. When I did cum, Tina quickly latched her palm onto my cockhead and tugged me backward, away from the iPad so I ended up erupting into her hand and not the image. As I emptied myself into her palm, she cooed into my ear, "That was a close one. Your cum is never going to touch her, even in a picture. It's not meant for her." Once I was done, she had lifted her cupped hand up to her mouth and slurped down every drop of my cum.

It was one hell of an odd, bizarre, unbelievable birthday gift.

It was a different birthday that ended up fundamentally altering everything, not just between Tina and I but Sam as well. It was Samantha's, a few weeks later, where everything came to a head.

*********************************

By the time I arrived at Samantha's place, the party was already in full swing. The apartment was filled with many of our friends and acquaintances and a few friends of friends I didn't recognize. I quickly grabbed a drink from the kitchen, saying hello to a couple people, before making my way to the living room. The furniture had been pushed out to the edges of the area creating a makeshift dance floor where several guests were swinging their hips and grinding against each other. I tried looking for Tina but didn't immediately see her. However, I did see Sam in the center of the crowd, and my jaw dropped at how insanely hot she looked.

She wore a slinky red top with a plunging neckline that showed off what little cleavage she had. Her short black skirt flew up into the air and gave peeks at her panties as she danced, and a pair of black boots drew your attention to her perfectly shaped legs. When she saw me standing off to the side watching her in awe, her eyes went wide and she half-ran, half-stumbled over to me with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Hey!" she said throwing her arms around me and giving me a very drunken hug and a kiss on the cheek, only barely missing my lips. Arms still wrapped around my neck, Samantha tried to focus her brown eyes on mine, the alcohol making that simple task quite a challenge. "I'm so glad to see you and so happy you're here."

"Uh, glad to you see you, too. Happy Birthday." I held up her present, a small box in ocean-themed wrapping paper. Her eyes lit up and she grabbed my hand in hers, dragging me away from the crowd and toward her bedroom.

"Come on, I'm going to open it now away from everyone else."

When we got to her room, Sam shut the door behind us, drowning out the sounds of the party. She faced away from me, stretching her arms far above her head and giving a cute squeak. The extension lifted her skirt a few inches higher, and I could see the bottom of her butt cheeks for a brief moment before she turned around to face me, still stretching. My eyes locked onto the hidden apex of her thighs. She dropped her arms and grinned, noticing where my gaze was concentrated.

If only she knew that I knew exactly what she looked like under that skirt, that I could already picture her naked sex in front of my eyes.

"Gimme," Samantha said, holding out her hand. With a smile and a "I hope you like it," I handed over her present and she tore into it. Seconds later, she held up her unwrapped gift. It was a necklace in the shape of a dolphin, her favorite animal. "Oh my god, I love it!"

Samantha again ran over to give me another huge hug, pressing her body tightly into mine for what felt like a prolonged amount of time. When she finally broke away, she stepped back to put the necklace on, the dolphin landing right between the sea of creamy skin between her breasts.

"How does it look?" she said, pulling open her shirt a bit to show off the figure. I saw the edges of her perky breasts peeking out. She gazed up at me and bit her lip, tugging her shirt open a little more. I saw more and more of her pale flesh, until just the slightest bit of chestnut brown began to come in. "You've always been so great to me..." She said, letting go of her shirt before strutting past me back to the door. "Come on, let's back to the party... for now."

Needless to say, the entire encounter left me completely and utterly confused, and I stood there for a moment after she exited the room, unable to move. Snapping out of it with a shake of my head, I hurried back out to catch up with her and nearly ran right into Tina. She immediately grabbed me and yanked me past Samantha's room toward the private bathroom. For the second time that night, a girl dragged me into a room, shoved me inside, and then closed and locked the door behind us.

"What were you doing?" Tina said. She tried to hide the bit of edge in her voice by pushing up against me and running her hands over my chest, but I caught it in her tone.

"Nothing..." I stammered. "Just giving Samantha her birthday present."

"I see," Tina said. She paused for a moment, searching my eyes. I was just about to tell her how amazing she looked in her blue dress, to the point where she was giving Sam a run for her money, when she reached down between our bodies to unbuckle my belt. "I want to suck you off in her bathroom. You can leave your cum in her wastebasket!"

"What?" Tina's sudden aggressiveness threw me off guard as much as Sam's strange behavior moments before. I grabbed her hands in mine, stopping her from pulling my belt loose. "We can't do that! Not here. What if we get caught?"

"So?" Tina said, struggling in my grasp. "Makes it even better. Come on, forget the blowjob. I'll fuck you right now, right here on top of her sink." She spun us around and jumped up to sit her butt onto the edge of the marble. "I want your cum."

"Tina!" I said, grabbing her by the biceps and yanking her back to her feet. "What has gotten into you?"

"What?" she said petulantly, shrugging off my grip. "I thought it might be fun."

"Is there something in the drinks tonight? First Sam is acting super weird—"

"She is?" Tina said, crossing her arms. She looked off to the side, shaking her head, before turning back to look at me. "Ugh. She's going to do it then."

"Do what?"

"She wants to fuck you tonight."

I literally had to take a step back, nearly falling over from what Tina said. Samantha wanted to fuck me? I expected to feel instantly ecstatic hearing something like that, and part of me absolutely did, but another part of me felt somewhat odd, anxious, and unsure about it. Not just the truth of it, but the idea of it happening. I chalked it up to just nerves at my fantasy coming true. "She... what?"

"It's so stupid. She wants to lose her virginity tonight and she said she wants to give it to you because you're, like, the closest not-boyfriend, boyfriend she's had."

"Holy shit. That's... holy fuck." I really needed to sit down, but somehow I kept standing, realizing that right now I did not need to sit down. I tried to make my way to the door, but Tina stopped me with her hand. "I need to get back out there and find her."

"You're not going to do it though, right?" She glared at me with angry eyes and I stared back at her like she was crazy. "You can't. You're not fucking her."

"Why the hell not?"

"What do you mean why the hell not?" Tina shoved her hand against my chest. "Because we... Ugh! Just fucking forget it!" She threw her arms down and stormed out of the bathroom. Again I was completely flabbergasted by what the fuck just happened, but ultimately, I decided it didn't matter. If Tina wanted to act like a crazy person that was her business. If I actually had a chance with Samantha, there was no way I was going to pass it up. I left the bathroom and went searching for her.

For the rest of the party, Tina and I barely spoke to each other, but both kept looking in the other's direction, despite trying to pretend not to. I spent most of the evening around Samantha. Not even entirely by my own doing. It didn't take me long to find her after the blow up in the bathroom, and once Sam and I were reunited, she stuck to me nearly the entire night, one arm around my waist at times, dancing with me at others, and sitting in my lap when we were chilling on the couch. She was being incredibly affectionate and flirtatious, giving even more credulity to Tina's confession.

For her part, Tina kept herself busy by flirting with guy after guy until finally settling on a tall, very good looking one with blonde hair. Once she locked onto that guy, I actually felt a twinge of jealousy hit me, and I ended up looking their way more often, only to find them also looking toward Sam and me.

Eventually, the party wound down and people started funneling out. Not me though. There was no way I was going to leave. However, neither was Tina apparently, or her new friend, who I discovered was named Trevor. At the end of the night, it was just the four of us left, and while Trevor and I sat in the living room, Tina and Samantha were getting another round of drinks. I saw Sam whispering to Tina as they walked back and Tina looked my way, a smile forming on her lips.

Samantha handed me my drink, plopping down next to me, and Tina gave one to Trevor, taking a seat between Samantha and him, before saying, "Let's play a game. Spin the bottle."

"Fun!" Samantha said with clearly practiced enthusiasm, nudging me with her shoulder.

"With two dudes? I don't think so," Trevor said, though his eyes were all over Samantha. I could see him undressing her with his eyes, wondering what it might be like to kiss her and likely more. I wasn't the only one to notice, and I saw Sam blush under his penetrating gaze. "I don't swing that way."

"Okay, how about we add in a twist," Tina said. "If one of the two don't want to kiss, then they have to do a truth or dare. I think that's fair." Trevor still looked unsure, but Tina leaned over to whisper something in his ear and he agreed to the terms. I was starting to feel uneasy. I knew Tina well enough to know when she was cooking something up, but I had really thought we were past all of this after everything we'd done.

"Yay!" Samantha said before I could voice my new hesitation. She grabbed a nearby empty bottle and placed it on the floor between us. "I'll go first!"

Samantha gave the bottle a spin. Around and around it went. I held my breath, praying it didn't land on Trevor.

It landed on me.

Heart pounding in my chest, I leaned toward Samantha and we pressed out lips together for our first ever kiss. Her lips were nice, soft but not nearly as soft as Tina's. I chastised myself for making the comparison, but I couldn't help it. Even though the first spin was technically supposed to be a peck, we held for longer, lips parting briefly before Sam pulled away with a giggle, clearly still quite intoxicated.

I got to spin next and as if by fate, it landed on Sam. We both smiled and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tina's jaw clench. This time, Sam and I upgraded our kiss, lips parting, making out a bit. While the first kiss was innocent and simple, this time I would be making out with Samantha, a dream I'd had for so long. The reality of that made me admittedly nervous as hell, and much to my frustration, that nervous translated to awkwardness and when we separated, it was obvious that my kissing skills were less than impressive to her.

The next spin had Samantha landing on Tina, and Trevor sat up in excitement. I also felt a little thrilled, but I also knew how good of a kisser Tina was and I couldn't help thinking to myself, "What if she upstaged me?"

Tina clearly wanted to skip over the peck and give us a show, going for that upstage, but after barely a few seconds in, Samantha pulled away giggling uncontrollably, and I let out a sigh of relief. Next, Tina landed on Trevor, and I again felt a surge of jealousy, especially after Tina gave me a quick look before leaning toward him, a hint of malice in her eyes. They started kissing and Samantha was still smiling and giggling, but she quickly stopped as their kiss continued. Both her and I watched in rapt attention as Tina and Trevor made out. The smacking of their lips, tongues in each other's mouths, made for an intensely erotic sight. I heard Samantha whisper, "Wow," next to me, and for a moment, I thought about lunging over and yanking them apart.

When it was Trevor's turn, I again held my breath, but I honestly didn't know at that point if I would have preferred it landing on Sam or Tina. Thankfully it ended up being neither, the bottle landing on me. I let out a sigh of relief as he went for a dare, but before the rest of us could say anything, Tina jumped in and said, "I dare you two to make out!" pointing to Trevor and Samantha. "But you have to sit in his lap."

"That's not really a dare for Trevor so much as Samantha," I objected, staring down Tina. I could see anger burning in her eyes at my comment and she met my gaze with equal fervor. "Seems a little unfair."

"It's okay," Samantha said a little too quickly. "I'll do it."

Tina smiled triumphantly and in that moment I wanted to strangle her.

Biting her lip, Samantha crawled over and onto Trevor's lap. Tina scrambled over to sit next to me, claiming she wanted to get a good look at the action but it was more likely that she wanted to see me suffer. Sam wrapped her arms around Trevor's neck and he placed his hands on her lower back. They leaned in and started kissing.

Unlike me, Trevor was all confidence but even compared to his kiss with Tina this was completely next level. After barely a moment of a lip lock, they started to get more and more passionate. Within seconds, they were breathing heavily through their noses, mouths smashed together, their tongues shoved deep into each other's mouths. Lost in the kiss, Samantha sat up, giving herself a better angle and also allowing Trevor's hands to slide down from her lower back right onto her ass. I could hear a gentle moan coming from Samantha's throat as he massaged her flat butt in his hands. I felt my dick twitch in my pants.

"Now that's a kiss," Tina said, a smarmy smile on her face.

Needing air, the two finally separated and Samantha slid off his lap, clearly aflutter. With Tina repositioned near me, Samantha ended up sitting next to Trevor. The two girls had essentially switched spots, and it wasn't lost on me that Tina probably did this on purpose.

Since the bottle had landed on me last, it was technically my spin. I desperately tried to will the bottle to land on Samantha again, wanting to prove myself after my sad display and Trevor's far superior one. I intended to knock her off her feet with my next kiss, making her swoon by putting all my passion and desire into it.

Instead, the bottle landed on Trevor.

"Truth," I said, wanting to just get it over with and dreading Trevor's upcoming spin.

Again, Tina jumped in. With vindictiveness dripping from her voice, she glared at me and said, "How big is your dick?"

I gaped at her. My blood boiled. I could not believe she just did that. She basically had me trapped. From experience, she'd know if I lied, and if I did lie, she'd challenge me, making me have to prove it. If I wasn't so mad, I'd almost have been impressed with her sinister play.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Samantha finally paying attention to me again, after having her focus almost entirely on Trevor since their kiss. In that moment, maybe she remembered she had planned to fuck me that night. I saw her eyes light up and a smile slide onto her face. She looked somewhat aroused, excited, eager to hear my answer.

"Four inches."

Her face fell... and my dick grew in my pants, getting even harder at her disappointment.

I expected Tina to say something, make a jab at me, embarrass me further, but before she could, Trevor tried to spare me by grabbing and spinning the bottle. At least, I thought that was what was happening. When the bottle landed on me and he said, "Truth," well, his and apparently Tina's real intention became clear.

"How big is your dick?" she said in a singsong voice.

Trevor grinned and Samantha snapped her attention back to him when he said, "10 inches."

"Challenge!" Tina said excitedly.

Trevor stood up. He was right next to Samantha with her pretty face turned up to look at him as he unzipped his pants and tugged them down. "I'm a little hard already from my kiss with this hottie, so it might seem even bigger."

His massive, thick slab of cockmeat fell out and hung down, inches away from Samantha's stunned expression. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in awe at his impressive package. It was insanely long and ungodly thick. If he laid it across Sam's face, he'd cover over half her features. Sam's hand twitched and she almost reached up to touch it before catching herself. For a moment we all just stared at his monster cock, and I had the image of her sitting up and opening her mouth, allowing the massive tool to slide into her mouth and down her throat like she was swallowing a sword. Precum leaked into my underwear.

Wanting to break Sam's attention away from Trevor's big dick, I spun the bottle again, and this time it landed on her. With an unspoken cry of joy, I called out her name, having to do it twice before she broke her gaze away from him. Samantha looked at me confused, her drunk eyes swimming. I pointed to the bottle and she looked down at it before turning her eyes back to me. Breathing heavily, she kept her eyes on me for a second before she turned to look at Trevor's cock again, which was still out, and then back at me. I saw her slipping away. I saw it all happening like a premonition, and I realized there was nothing I could do to stop where she was headed.

"I... I'll take a dare."

"I dare you to blow him," Tina said with zero hesitation.

Trevor grinned and grabbed the base of his cock, holding it up and out, and bent his knees slightly. His cock stuck out like a battering ram ready to beat down the door to Samantha's virgin mouth. With a lick of her lips, Sam sat up and leaned her face toward his cock, mouth opening, when she suddenly stopped.

"I can't do that here in front of you guys," she said, as if a public display was the crazy part of what was happening.

"Do it in your bedroom," Tina said, delighted at the notion of Sam willing sucking off a guy she just met. Samantha turned back to Trevor's dick, her drunken mind clearly captivated and hypnotized by it. "Go ahead. We'll be fine out here."

Samantha nodded, getting up. In a daze, she walked to her bedroom and Trevor followed, dropping his pants and pulling off his shirt along the way. I heard Sam's bedroom door open and then click shut behind them. And just like that, she was gone.

I turned toward Tina, read to rage at her, certain she was ready to rub it all in my face, proclaim her victory. Instead, she immediately lunged at me, kissing me aggressively and dropping her hand to the small tent in my pants. When she saw how aroused I was, she kissed me harder, more deeply and passionately, more intensely that she kissed Trevor. I kissed her back, hungrily, my anger disappearing under the familiar feeling of her lips against mine.