A Shared Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you'd understand this was better," she said pushing me down onto my back and working at my pants. She yanked them off and tore off my shirt, leaving me naked. She quickly dropped her dress, surprising me with her nakedness underneath. Her phone started vibrating and she reached over to grab it, propping it up next to us before answering. As the screen came to life, a video call coming in, she climbed into my lap. "Good, he's actually doing it."

"Oh my god." On screen was Samantha, head bobbing up and down and lips stretched wide around Trevor's fat dick. Tina sat down onto my cock, sinking the scant few inches into herself, eliciting moan from both of us. She began to ride me as we both watched Samantha choke herself onto Trevor's cock. Despite her inexperience she was making up for it with gusto, rapidly plunging her mouth onto him. It looked like she was trying to give a blowjob to a coke can.

"Fucking knew she'd look so hot like this," Tina said panting. "God, look at her lips around that cock. She needed a cock like that. I fucking told you. She needs a big fucking dick to really fit those wide sexy lips of hers."

Samantha shoved her face down over and over again. She forced herself further, a few inches of his cock sinking into her throat before she pulled up coughing. She tried again, getting more into her throat, her esophagus stretching on camera. "See? She wants it in her throat so bad. You'd never be able to give her that. Never. Oh oh fuck!" To my surprise, Tina came, already hitting her apex. However, despite her orgasm she kept going, bouncing up and down frantically on top of me, seeking another one before the first even ended.

Grabbing Samantha by the shoulders, Trevor lifted her up and we saw that she was already naked. Her body was exactly as Tina had described, except this time, it wasn't in my mind. It was live and on screen. She laid back on her bed and spread her thick thighs, giving the camera a good view of her wet snatch. Trevor climbed between her legs and lined himself up. Tina and I watched as he slowly pushed just the tip of his fat dick into her, her folds separating around his invading member.

"Yes yes yes! Fucking yes! He's going to fuck her!" Tina screamed her bucking going wild. "He's going to pop her cherry. Her first time is going to be with big cock and not your tiny dick. Oh god, do it do it do it!"

We heard Samantha cry out in passion from through her bedroom door as on camera Trevor thrust his hips forward and fucked his big cock into her cunt. Tina came for the second time. Trevor started pumping back and forth, stretching Samantha wide open as his massive cock sank deeper into her hole. It took a while, a lot of grunting and groaning from both them, but eventually he was buried all the way inside of her. They panted for a breath, Sam's hip wiggling in want and need. The next moment, they started fucking wantonly, Samantha wailing and screaming in pleasure, Trevor slamming his hips into her, flesh slapping together. We saw Sam cum on camera, her legs twitching before wrapping around his waist, hand digging into her own hair and tugging at the dark locks. It was a surreal moment, watching the exact thing Tina and I talked about so many times happening in real life.

"This is how she should get fucked. With a big fucking dick. God it's so hot. Samantha and a big cock. Ooohhh! Can you imagine if she wasted her cherry on you? Say it, tell me how hot is."

Tina and I had turned away from the screen to look into each other's eyes as we fucked. We couldn't see Samantha and Trevor but we could still hear them. The banging of the headboard and Samantha's cries of pleasure echoing all the way to the living room.

"It's so hot," I finally said, making Tina moan. "She looks so hot getting fucked by a big thick cock and not my tiny dick. It's so much better than if she just fucked me. Samantha always belonged with a fat fucking dick."

When Tina came for the third time, I finally exploded inside of her, emptying my cum into her spasming cunt. She collapsed on top of me and we lay together, listening to the sounds of Samantha's continued fucking.

Trevor lasted far longer than I had. While lying together in each other's arms, Tina and I would turn back to the screen to watch their coupling continue. They fucked for hours, getting into new positions. Samantha on her hands and knees, his hands gripping her narrow hips. Sam riding on top of him, her ass bouncing up and down on camera. When he finally came inside her, it was while they were fucking on the floor. His aggressive thrust had become more rapid, signaling his approach orgasm, but the intensity ended up knocking over the phone and the screen went dark. While we couldn't see him cum, we heard them both crying out in joy when he finally filled her pussy with his seed.

Once they finished, Tina and I kissed, cuddled, and made out, like it was our own afterglow we were wallowing in.

A half hour later, they started back up again. The sheer knowledge of Samantha getting fucked that much got us back up to strength, and Tina and I had sex one more time listening to their animalistic mating. We both got off on Sam enjoying getting her pussy stretched open by Trevor's big cock but there was also something else. Unlike before, Tina and I didn't say anything while we fucked. No talk of Sam or Trevor's big cock or my small dick. She lay on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her as our bodies gyrated against each other, the two of us enjoying the sensation of being pressed together, of our sweat-slick skin mingling. Face twisted in pleasure, she breathed heavily into my ear, panting in passion, until with a groan I came into her for the second time that night.

When we eventually left, almost four hours later, Samantha was still getting fucked in her bedroom.

In the weeks that followed, Tina and I spent almost all our time together. We'd go out to dinner, watch tv cuddling on the couch, talk about our day and what we wanted to do on the weekend. Once we were in the bedroom though, things always turned back to Samantha. We fucked wildly while talking about her, all our fantasies from before having become reality.

Trevor and Samantha kept seeing each other after their first night together. From what Tina told me—often graphically and in between heaving breaths—they fucked regularly and Sam couldn't get enough of his big cock. Finally having stories of her own to share, Samantha told Tina everything, well almost everything, and Tina often relayed that information back to me in the middle of our own sexual escapades.

"She can deepthroat him all the way now," she'd say to me while going down on my own cock. She was still easily able to talk around my small size and enjoyed doing it, rubbing in that Samantha wouldn't be able to do anything close to it with Trevor. "Last night, she hung her head over the side of the bed and let him fuck her face. She said it was really hard but she loved the feeling of his cock stretching her throat. We can do that, too, if you want but it'd be a lot easier for me."

"He wants to fuck her ass," she told me during another occasion. "She's worried because he's so big but I told her she should try it. I love the idea of that flat ass of her getting pounded by a fat dick. She doesn't have anything back there as a buffer so he'd get all of that thick slab of meat into her. Fuck!"

It was two months after Sam's birthday when something truly new and unexpected happened. I was on top of Tina, her legs spread and wrapped around me, when she said, "This fucking tiny dick is all mine. Mmm... Samantha's got a big, thick cock for herself but I've got your small cock all to myself. She's too fucking loose for you now anyway. Unngh fuck yes! I'm so glad she didn't fuck you. She'll never know what your dick is like. You're never going to get to fuck her. You'll never have the chance!"

A touch of guilt had washed over me at that because unbeknownst to her, that wasn't technically true. I never told Tina this, but a few weeks after her birthday, Samantha had invited me over to her place. When I arrived, she had said she needed to finish an errand and ran to her room. She had emerged moments later completely naked except for the dolphin necklace I had gotten her.

Like the night of the party, I was speechless and confused over what was happening but that didn't stop my eyes from wandering all over her body. Everything looked exactly the same as before, exactly like Tina had described it and exactly like I had seen on camera weeks prior, except for one detail. Samantha's mound was now shaved completely bare. My assumption was that Trevor must have preferred it that way.

"Take off your clothes," Samantha ordered after a moment. I stood motionless trying to stammer a question out when she continued, walking over to me with a sway in her hips. "I had wanted to sleep with you on my birthday, but, well... I got pretty drunk and Trevor was just... You've been a great guy to me for so long, and I just need to know what it would be like. So, if you want to, we can."

"Of course I want to," I thought to myself. "Right?" As if trying to convince myself that I did, I pulled my shirt over my head and unbuckled my pants.

Samantha let out a little laugh and shook her head when I finally stood naked in front of her. "Wow, you really are small. I know Trevor's pretty huge but wow. Let's see if you at least get a little bigger when you're hard."

That was the most surprising part to me. I wasn't hard. Samantha was standing naked in front of me, ready to have sex, and my little dick was still limp.

She strutted closer and reached down toward my flaccid member. Her thin fingers grabbed me, but even her small hand engulfed my dick in a comedic manner. She ended up using two fingers to pump my cock, jerking the fleshy member with her digits. When that didn't work, she lowered herself down to her knees. I was desperately trying to will my dick hard and I was sure that when her warm mouth enveloped me I would spring to attention. But even after her lips wrapped around me, my length barely making it past her teeth, nothing happened.

She sucked and bobbed, though she barely needed to move her head. My cock was in Samantha's mouth, I should be rock hard and ready to blow just from that but when I looked down to take in the sight, it did nothing. If anything, my only thought was how very unsexy and not hot she looked sucking on such a small cock. She really did look so much hotter with a big cock in her mouth.

That's when it hit me. I wasn't going to get hard. I had spent so long getting off on and spilling my load over the idea of Samantha with a big cock that the thought of her and I together didn't turn me on anymore. It wasn't that I didn't find her attractive but that I didn't find the thought of her fucking me hot.

"I'm sorry," I said, pushing her face away from me. Samantha stood up, a perplexed and almost offended look on her face. "It's not..."

"Wow," she said, grabbing a blanket of her couch and covering herself. She took off the necklace and threw it at me. "Just take your pathetic cock and fucking go."

I had quickly thrown my clothes back on and walked out.

"You're right," I growled through gritted teeth, finally responding to Tina and rocking my hips into her. "I'm never going to fuck her. She deserves better than my pathetic prick. Samantha only fucks big cocks." Tina wailed in pleasure under me. "My cock is all yours."

"Oh god, I have to tell you," Tina panted, her arms wrapping around the back of my neck, jerking her hips to meet my thrusts. "I talked to her yesterday. Mmmmm... she told me she was so glad she didn't fuck you that night. Unngh unnghh yes! fuck me harder! She said, oh, she said she would have regretted it the rest of her life if she gave her OOoohhhh fuck! her virginity to your tiny dick instead, oh oh, instead of Trevor's big fucking cock."

Tina and I were rutting against each other like animals, sweating whipping as our bodies collided, both of us so close to the edge.

"She... oh god, oh fuck, she said..." Tina was thrashing about. "She said she's in love with him and his big fucking cock... and she owes it all to finding out... oh I'm so close... to finding out how small your fucking dick was."

Tina and I both wailed as we came together, her cunt clamping down around me as I ejected stream after stream of my cum into her.

However, all that wasn't the new and unexpected thing. It wasn't my failure to fuck Sam when I had the chance. It wasn't Tina's excitement and pleasure over having my small dick to herself. No, it came after all that. When we both collapsed onto the disheveled bed, gasping and panting. Tina threw one leg across me and wrapped her arm around my chest. I gave her breast a squeeze, making her smile dreamily.

Breathing heavily our lips centimeters apart, Tina said, "I love you."

And in that moment, I realized, I loved her too.