A Shared Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately Paige and Elisha begin to do their part. They both put their lips to the side of his cock. They put their lips up, close to the head of his cock, the corners of their mouths flush against the corners of Gretchen's mouth. Both stretch their mouths wide. It lets them get their lips flush against each other. They put their tongues to his shaft, licking along it, their tongues occasionally brushing over each other as they work on his length. It's as if they're passionately kissing each other, only with Jeff's cock trapped in the middle of their kiss.

As Gretchen starts going down, swallowing his cock very slowly, but steadily, Paige and Elisha move their mouths along with Gretchen's.

I take Tracy and have her kneel behind Jeff. It's about the only place there's room for her. I tell her what her part in this is. After all, it is a "four whore job," thus all four whores should be doing their jobs. Tracy's role is to lick the backside of Jeff's balls while Gretchen is swallowing his cock.

It proves more challenging for Tracy than she imagined. With her hands still bound, she can't use them. But no one else is either. Gretchen's are bound. Elisha and Paige have theirs behind their backs as they know I demand of them. As Tracy first puts the tip of her tongue to Jeff's loosely hanging balls, it pushes them forward. It doesn't help that Jeff's hips are far from still, and that has his balls jiggling slightly anyway. As Tracy's tongue tries to tease them, they keep jiggling away from her tongue. Almost as if they don't want her attention. But they do. It shows in the goosebumps that erupt over his sack.

The others keep going down, Gretchen swallowing his cock while Elisha and Paige caress it with their tongues from both sides.

Quickly, Paige and Elisha reach the very base of his cock. Gretchen still has a good inch and a half to swallow, but it's already well into her throat. And that has Jeff purring those eager moans of his again. As they reach the root of it, they keep going. Their mouths swiftly shift down to his balls. Now they're "kissing" each other with his balls trapped between their mouths. And their tongues are very tenderly caressing his sack and balls.

That leaves Tracy unable to get to his balls. She has two chins in her way. And his balls are fully inside their mouths. I have Tracy shift her mouth back as well. It moves her tongue up to Jeff's slightly hairy, dark asshole. Her face scrunches up, telling me that his isn't as clean as hers was for Elisha. Too bad. She still puts her tongue to it, determined to do her part in this reward for Jeff. And I'm sure hoping Jeff will notice how shameless she gave for him.

Tracy pushes her tongue against his asshole. She slowly swirls her tongue along the rim of his tightly clenched ring, teasing his virgin nerves there.

Jeff stiffens up and purrs out a long "UH!" His hips shudder as Tracy sweetly teases his asshole. I'll bet he's wondering if it felt anything like that for Gretchen when he used her bottom earlier.

Gretchen keeps going. Soon she has all of his cock into her throat. Her top lip is flush against his pubes. Her bottom lip is flush against Elisha and Paige's lips, directly atop his balls. I see the tendons at the corners of Gretchen's mouth strain as she forces her jaw to open a little more. As her lips brush his pubes for a fleeting instant, her stroke reversing, Gretchen pushes her tongue out between her teeth and his shaft. She gets just enough of its tip past her lips to push into the space between Paige and Elisha's lips. And to so lightly tickle over the front of Jeff's sack. It puts three tongues on his balls at once. Paige's on the underside. Elisha's on the top, off to his left. And Gretchen's squarely at the center.

It's almost too much of a tease for Jeff. He cries out a very eager, and hungry "OH!" and shudders crisply.

And then Gretchen's tongue is gone. Her mouth already moving back up to release his cock on the reverse stroke. Not that it matters to Jeff. Gretchen is sucking firmly on it. Her tongue now lies along its underside, caressing it there as it slips from her throat into her mouth. Her lips are snug on his shaft, caressing it with their softness as they rise up its length.

Paige and Elisha follow Gretchen's lead. They make sure to keep the corners of their mouths flush against Gretchen's. Even during the awkward moments when they're shifting from his cock to his balls and back again. Their lips never leave Gretchen's. Not even when they're sucking on his balls. Nor do their tongues take a rest. They keep teasing so tenderly on his cock as it slips from Gretchen's lips.

Tracy obediently follows Paige and Elisha, shifting her mouth back to Jeff's balls the instant they move back to his cock. This way both his cock and balls are constantly being teased. Neither gets a second's break from the sweetness.

Gretchen rises up until the ridge at the base of his cock head bumps against her lips. That the point where I expect her to reverse her stroke and swallow it again. It's also the point for the second little tease. As she nears that point, Gretchen begins to slowly swirl her tongue around the head of his cock. She manages a single swirl in the brief instant while she's reversing. Then, as the cock starts inching deeper into her mouth, the tip of it goes too deep for her tongue to swirl.

Gretchen sets a very leisurely pace. The others have no choice in it. They have to follow her lead. And they do. All four of them teasing Jeff very eagerly. Paige and Elisha because I said to, and that's all the reason they need to put their sluttiest into it. Gretchen because she's having fun with this cock. Tracy because she needs for Jeff to notice her part and like it.

I let Jeff have about six slow strokes of that. It's enough to have Jeff fidgeting and squirming like a schoolboy getting his first blow job. And to have him purring out the neediest of moans. The most pleased of moans, too.

"That's a "four whore job," I tell Jeff with a tiny giggle in my voice. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, HELL YEAH!" Jeff very eagerly blurts out, his voice already throaty deep, and urgent. "How did you ever think this up?" He means how did I figure out how to choreograph the movements of four women on a single cock, and teach it to these young girls. I don't bother to answer it. I leave Jeff to enjoy his reward.

He definitely enjoys it. After Gretchen's story, I know this will be his third orgasm of the day. His fifth in the last 24 hours. And all of them were given to him. HE didn't have to do any of "the work." Not even with Gretchen's bottom, she did it all for him, allowing him to just relax and enjoy the sex she was giving him.

Jeff doesn't even last five minutes. He cums with a crisp snapping thrust of his hips, though his hips barely move. There's nowhere for them to go. Gretchen has his entire length in her mouth. Tracy has her lips to his asshole. I'd bet it's the extra tingly sparks shooting from his asshole that push him over the edge sooner than he'd like.

All four keep on going. Gretchen definitely knows he's cumming. There's no way she could miss the crisp twitches of his cock in her throat. Paige and Elisha might have missed it while their mouths were on his balls. It's not like they could even see his cock with it fully inside Gretchen's mouth. But once their lips are back onto his shaft, they definitely know it as well. Tracy seems oblivious to it, though. She shouldn't be. The thrusting of his hip should give it away to her. She must not be paying much attention to anything her tongue isn't on.

Gretchen keeps going, steadily sucking his cock while he cums every last drop into her mouth.

On her final stroke, she sucks it clean, her lips wiping along his shaft and fully cleaning every bit of his cum off of his cock. She releases his cock. "Yum..." she purrs "I can't get enough of his sweet cum."

"Share?" Paige sweetly asks Gretchen. Paige asks with a sparkle in her eye. Gretchen eagerly agrees to share with her. Paige wraps her arms around Gretchen's shoulders and pulls Gretchen's lips to hers. It has them kissing each other, hotly, Paige's tongue diving into Gretchen's mouth for a taste of the cum. It has them kissing with their heads right over Jeff's cock. And with Jeff staring down to watch the girls kiss.

"I want some, too!" Elisha eagerly blurts out the instant Paige finally releases her kiss with Gretchen. Gretchen turns to Elisha. This time it's Gretchen who takes the lead, grabbing Elisha and pull her close to kiss her very passionately. Jeff watches these two girls kissing with just as much interest.

After releasing Elisha's lips, Gretchen cranes her neck around the side of Jeff's hips to see Tracy kneeling behind him. Tracy's face is still slightly scrunched up from licking Jeff's asshole. "Taste this deliciously sweet cum, fuck hole?" Gretchen asks in a teasing, but sweet, voice.

Gretchen doesn't wait for an answer. She reaches her arms around Jeff's hips to grab hold of Tracy. She pulls her mother close and puts her lips to Tracy's. It has Gretchen's front side, and her breasts, pressing against Jeff's legs. It has Tracy's body, and Tracy's breasts, pressing against the back of Jeff's legs. Gretchen eagerly locks her lips to her mother's. Gretchen puts her tongue into Tracy's mouth, delivering familiar the salty warmth of Jeff's cum to Tracy's tongue. Gretchen enthusiastically wraps her tongue with Tracy's, making sure Tracy has a good taste of the cum.

Gretchen and her mother kissing like the hottest of lovers is a sight Jeff can't take his eyes from. Even if Tracy is reluctant to join in. I doubt he notices that. His mind is more conjuring up ideas that just maybe he can have both of these women. That he won't have to choose and stick with just Tracy. That he might get to enjoy more of Gretchen's sluttiness. Gretchen makes it a long kiss. "See fuck hole, it's so delicious! I can't get enough of it!" Gretchen says sweetly as she backs away from Tracy.

"Did you enjoy that?" I ask Jeff.

"Oh, yeah... that was about the best... blow job ever!"

I show him a picture I took on my phone. It very clearly shows all four of the nude girls sucking on his cock and balls. I show him a second picture, this one with his entire cock down Gretchen's throat and Tracy's lips in his crack. They show the girls from the top, slightly obscuring their faces, but showing their nude bodies and their pert breasts. Even so, it's enough to make out most of their faces. Gretchen and Tracy are both recognizable to anyone who knows them. I send both pictures to Jeff's phone, a souvenir of the treat that he very happily accepts.

Chapter 09: Sweet Relief

After Tracy finishes redressing Jeff, I have her and Gretchen standing side by side and holding hands in front of the sofa where Jeff is sitting. "On a scale of one to ten, how well behaved with cum dumpster for you? Was she a very pleasing girlfriend for you?" I ask Jeff.

"Oh, yeah... Gretchen was a great girlfriend... I still haven't gotten over how... affectionate she is!" I'm quite sure he means how slutty and skilled at it she is. It sounds like she spent her time doing what I told her to, paying full attention to him. And keeping his cock soft by relieving it the instant it got hard. Every time it got hard. "She didn't even try to cheat. And she seemed to want me to monitor her very closely. I couldn't have asked for better. I'd have to give her a ten."

Gretchen grins wide. Tracy's face falls, hearing from Jeff what an incredible girlfriend her daughter was while replacing Tracy.

"Then, since this bitch behaved its worthless butt for you, I will let you decide how it will be rewarded. You may allow it to masturbate. You may tell one of these other slave bitches to masturbate it. Or you may tell one of them to eat its sloppy wet pussy. Either is fine, if you wish to watch that." I grin. I have no doubt Jeff will very happily watch a girl eat Gretchen's pussy.

It's kind of a tease for Jeff, too. I doubt he knows which of those choices Gretchen would prefer. Which would be the most satisfying for that throbbing ache she's been pushing aside to please him. Or if Gretchen has any interest in being with a woman. It might repulse her. Or excite her. I'm sure, after the day she gave him, Jeff wants to give her exactly what she wants. But he doesn't know her well enough to know what that might be.

Or which of my slaves Gretchen might like best if he picks one of them. Paige is slimmer. Elisha has a more average, and curvier, figure. I see Jeff looking over the pair of slaves. I'll bet he's trying to remember which one's tongue felt the most skilled on his cock. HE doesn't know that Paige has far more experience. But that won't matter. Elisha is very good at eating pussy.

He points to Paige. "Eat... cum dumpster's pussy for me."

"Yes, Sir," Paige grins very widely, "It will be my absolute pleasure to eat that bitch's sopping wet pussy, Sir."

I tell Gretchen to spread her feet wide. She very quickly parts them.

Paige kneels down in front of Gretchen. She stretches her mouth wide open and puts her lisp right to Gretchen's furry mound. Paige's tongue presses into Gretchen's lips, parting them enough to find the hard knot of her folds the wide tip of her clit poking up from it. Paige closes her lisp to surround that nub. She sucks lightly on it. She lies her tongue against the throbbing nub and begins rhythmically, and leisurely, swirling her tongue around that aching nub.

"UH!" Gretchen moans hard as she sucks in a fast, deep breath. "Oh, UM!" She screeches out, drawing her cry out. Already Gretchen's hips are squirming. Her body is shivering hard and crisply. Her toes curl under as she stands on her feet. "UH!" She grunts out again. It's a very passionate, and hungry, grunting moan. She cries out again, "UHM!" and squirms even more desperately.

I wait, watching Gretchen squirm and cry out pleading moans. Gretchen knows my rules. She knows both of them will pay for it if she cums, no matter how good Paige's tongue is. I make her go a couple of minutes. I don't want to cheat Jeff out of the show he wanted to see.

Jeff watches very intently. So much so that I'm sure it's the first time he's seen girl-on-girl sex before. I guess none of his girlfriends were willing to have a third join them. It gives me a few ideas about these girls can treat him in future sessions.

Gretchen screeches cries that are hot, loud, and sultry. They're needy. And they're desperate pleas for release. She squirms wildly. At least the cuffs hold her hands still behind her back, or those would be all over the place. Her hips already are all over the place. But she obediently keeps her feet wide so Jeff can see the "action."

I offer Jeff the choice of taking a few pictures of it. I don't care if Paige is seen eating pussy. Everyone who knows Paige knows she's my slave, and I'm sure they suspect Paige will do it. She is, after all, a woman owned as a sex slave by another woman. I'd bet half of her class thinks she's a lesbian.

Jeff has his phone out instantly. HE thanks me as he snaps the first picture. It clearly shows Gretchen standing there, her jaw gaping wide as she moans out. And it shows Paige's long curls brushing against Gretchen's bare thighs. It shows Paige's lips pushing on Gretchen's furry mound too. That leaves no doubt what Paige is doing to Gretchen.

Jeff takes plenty of pictures of it. From about every angle. Even a few from behind that show Gretchen's hands bound. And her firm, very fully-rounded, little bottom. He gets a few pictures of her bare breasts, too. From various angles.

I tell Jeff that Gretchen is a well-behaved fuck toy. She knows that she's not allowed to cum simply because "her skanky slut hole aches for it." She's to wait until she's told to cum, and then, she's required to climax immediately on penalty of flogging for violating the rules. And tonight, since they're sharing the session, if one of them gets whipped, both of them will suffer the strokes. I tell Jeff he may ask Gretchen anything he wishes, no matter how personal, and she must answer him. He gets to tell her when to cum, too.

"Uh... cum dumpster..." Jeff hesitantly begins, "Did I pick what you wanted?"

"I WANT TO PLEASE YOU, SIR!" Gretchen cries out her voice growing rather deep and breathy now. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW I CUM, SIR, AS LONG AS YOU ENJOY WATCHING ME CUM, SIR!" Gretchen's voice is loud, urgently blurted out, and rather pleading as she answers his question. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE, SIR? I LOVE SKANKY EATING MY PUSSY FOR YOU, SIR!"

"Uh... are you ready to cum now?" He asks.

"YES, SIR!" Gretchen screeches out, "I'LL CUM WHENEVER IT PLEASES YOU TO WATCH THIS DISGUSTING GUTTER SLUT CUM, SIR." As she finishes a hard wave sweeps over Gretchen, shuddering her body wildly and making her tense up until her muscles are as hard as steel.

"You may cum," Jeff tells her.

"Thank you for allowing me to cum for you, Sir," Gretchen politely says. She stands still for a couple of seconds, her tense body trembling harder and harder as the nanoseconds tick off.

It happens all at once. Gretchen screams out at the top of her lungs. Her cry isn't that loud, more throaty and deep, but it's all her lungs will do. Her body snaps with the sharpest of tremors, so powerful that her head flies forward doubling her over. Her legs turn to rubber and give out from under her. Gretchen drops straight down, bumping onto her knees and then falling forward onto her face. It pulls her body from Paige's tongue.

Gretchen does nothing. She lies there, crisp and powerful tremors flowing over her body. Her cry fades off to nothing. It's replaced by the sweetest, and softest, hushed purrs of "Ah!" Her body snaps as more and more tremors sweep over her. Her pussy weeps honey steadily. Her face loosens as she relaxes and drifts into the afterglow of her orgasm.

I turn my attention from Gretchen. I still have Tracy to release. I scold Tracy, reminding her how impatient she's been today. How shamelessly she begged me for an orgasm. I tell her that she doesn't deserve a treat so good as Gretchen earned herself. Tracy will be allowed to relieve herself. I remind her to wait for Jeff to tell her to cum. "It would a shame if you earned my cum dumpster a harsh whipping after such a good orgasm," I tell Tracy, reminding her that more than just her bottom is on the line. I hope that will be enough to make her behave.

I unlock Tracy's hands. I have to if I want her to masturbate. She'll have to use them! Tracy puts her hands on her hips, as I tell her to do, but I can see them twitching as they want to get to that pussy. I have her stand there, facing Jeff. I tell him that he's welcome to take pictures of this, too.

I tell Tracy that she will be properly supervised while she masturbates. She's not to enjoy "diddling her pussy like some filthy gutter skank." She's to masturbate, then cum whenever she's told to.

I tell Jeff that he may tell her when to cum.

I have Tracy start masturbating. She already knows how to do that my way. She learned it the last time she was here. I don't mention that part. I just leave Jeff to assume that I taught it to her earlier, while she was here and he was with Gretchen.

It has Tracy putting a single finger to her pounding clit. She's to run it slowly, with small circles, and with a touch so light that her finger glides across the tip of her nub. She to keep going, never speeding up or slowing down. Not changing a thing. And certainly not stopping. She'll be told when Jeff wishes to watch her cum. After all, she's only cumming for his entertainment, not her pleasure.

Tracy starts masturbating. And blushing as she sees Jeff closely watching her do this private act. She has no choice but to see him watching her. I demand that she keep her eyes open and forward. It makes her see him looking upon her. And taking the occasional picture of her. Including a close-up of her finger on her pussy.

1...67891011