A Shared Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's about one second before Tracy screeches out a shrill, and urgent, cry. Her hips shudder hard as she does.

It's definitely less than a second later when the loud, lightning-like crack rings out, that's my crop against the bare flesh of her globe. It's a decent stroke, one that sears a nice pink crop print onto her cheek. And one that gets a pained yelp from Tracy that's immediately lost in her erotic moans. I scold Tracy sternly for "wiggling around like a gutter whore."

She lasts about three more seconds before she earns herself another stroke of the crop for letting those hips snap against her finger. And then another for the same thing.

Tracy stands there, her entire body trembling hard, her muscles tensed to steel. She cries out squeaky, and very loud, pleading moans. Her body shudders so hard that both her breasts and bottom are jiggling lightly. Her mouth hangs wide open as she moans.

"She looks so... ready to cum..." Jeff says to me. It's only been about half of a minute and about four strokes of the crop on Tracy's bottom. That's enough to have her bottom stinging her sharply. The sting doesn't seem to deter her arousal and need one bit, though. If anything, she moaning out even more urgently.

"Oh, this filthy bitch has been ready since yesterday," I tell Jeff in a playful voice. "If she wouldn't have been so impatient during her patience lesson, she might not have had to wait so long."

Jeff decides to take mercy on her. I can't blame him. Tracy looks downright pitiful the way she's thrashing and screeching for relief, all of which keeps earning her painful strokes of my crop. "You may cum... fuck hole," Jeff says to her.

"Thank you, Sir!" Tracy stutters out in a squeaky, hushed voice.

Tracy stops fighting herself. She screeches out a long, drawn-out "OOH... YES!" as she finally gets to cum. Her legs don't buckle, but they do go very wobbly. Her body snaps into a wild thrashing as she barely stays on her feet. Honey dribbles from her pussy. As fresh waves of the climax crash over, her body snaps anew with a fresh, crisp shudder.

It goes for about two full minutes. Tracy spends them shuddering and panting "OOH!s" that grow increasingly mousy. Her pussy spends it dripping honey.

Finally, Tracy just stills. She stands there, her body loose and fully spent. She purrs out a loud, but quiet, breath. She pants softly. Her head hangs limply. Her arms fall loose at her sides. Her body wobbles, more just drifts around, as she stands there. She has a look of utter satisfaction on her face.

Now it's time to get rid of these women. I tell Jeff that he is to dress both of them. Then I walk Tracy over to stand along the wall. She stands and wobbles around. I go get Gretchen, and I can barely get her to get onto her feet. She sort of walks, sort of falls over to stand beside Tracy. Neither is steady on her feet. Both wobble. Both bump against the other and neither seems to notice or care. Both seem rather glad that Jeff gets to dress them, sparing them from having to do it. Neither looks capable of doing it.

Once they have clothes on, I have Jeff bind their hands behind them.

I tell Jeff, in front of the women so that they can hear me, that from now on, these two "slutty bitches" will have joint sessions here. HE is to bring them both. If he doesn't agree to deliver them and fetch them afterward, neither will be allowed to come.

Jeff asks what that means. I explain it to him, suggesting a routine he might use. I suggest that he tells them to "present themselves to him, to be delivered to their Queen's castle," at a specific time. They are to come out and "report" to him, fully naked. Then he's to leave them standing in the living room, facing a wall, while he takes his time looking through their clothes and picking something for them to wear over here. Once he's chosen a nice outfit for both, he's to go back to them. He's to very carefully look over their entire bodies to ensure that both are absolutely naked, and then dress them in what he's chosen. He's to tie their hands behind their backs. Then walk them out to the car and bring them to me like that.

Fetching them is essentially the reverse of that. He'll dress and tie them here, as he just did. When he gets them home, he will undress them. He will have them kneel in front of him, side by side, naked, and answer any questions he might dream up to ask them about their session. When he's satisfied with both of their answers, he will dismiss them.

Once dismissed, they must resume their everyday roles. Tracy will be his girlfriend. Gretchen will be his "step-daughter." Nothing more. Nothing "inappropriate for those roles." Unless I say otherwise. I add that with a wink so that Jeff will know that I intend to let him have more of Gretchen.

And I have one additional rule for Tracy. She may not masturbate. She may not ask him for relief. Not even hint that she's horny. She's to get her relief only whenever it pleases him to use her "worthless, old body." Otherwise, she's to demonstrate the patience I've taught her. I'll tell him later to take good care of Tracy, and offer her frequent orgasms.

Jeff agrees to it.

I send him home with his girls, reminding him that he may question them when they get home if he wishes. I'm sure he has some questions about what Tracy suffered through here. I'm sure he's going to be very interested to hear how excited she got with that vibrator in her bottom, too. He won't be expecting to hear that.

I'm already thinking of their next lesson. There are just so many possibilities!

Author's Note:

Elisha appears first in "Georgia Girl," the story of her coming to me a few months before she appears in this story.

1...67891011