All Comments on 'A Shemale Vacation Ch. 03'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love the vacation

loved it read all parts and cant wait for the next part please hurry, cant wait, its getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love your work; Tamsyn is hot...

...but her 'friends' definitely need their cum-uppance. I know they're jealous of her sexy adventures, but she shouldn't have to do all the work! Enjoying this series immensely, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

More please!!

MarakovMarakovalmost 15 years ago
Wish I could rate it less than a zero...

In my opinion, you have written some of the very best stories in this genre...hands down. However, some of your stories have been simply horrendous...some of the worst I've ever read. Unfortunately, this series falls in the horrendous category...at least as far as I'm concerned. I thought it had a lot of potential in the first part (although it was rather bland) but the series quickly dropped off the face of the earth. You are one of the few writers here that I check out periodically, hoping that you churn out another of your masterpieces. Just my take on it...

thamobthamobover 14 years ago
Love it

great story i'm waiting for the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Isn't it time we had another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sexy :D

omg this is so hot i just wanna suck tom's dick and fuck him in the ass with my 10 inch cock (i'm a shemale)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I NEED MORE !

I need to find out what happens in Paris............ I love this little tommy girl, the author is doing an excellent job with this one. I need more .... soon.

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!

This was fantastic!! I am so wet right now!! I sure hope there will be more to this story. It pulls you right into the action, you can actually feel everything he/she feels!! Wow, wow, wow!!!!!! More, more, more please!!!!!

ThomiBoyThomiBoyabout 11 years ago
When do we get more????????

This the second time I read this story, and I'm wet again. I'm still waiting for more. This time I could almost taste the excitement in the air, waiting for the friends to join in. More, please!!!!!!?

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 10 years ago
Still waiting!!!!!!

I keep rereading this story and it gets me wet each time. Are you still writing? As many others readers have stated, it would be nice to see what happened in Paris. I'm also interested to see if the friends join in. Please give us more. You are truly a good writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Facts

Bit of a flaw in the story, there are no passport checks between European countries when you travel by train, because of the Schengen Agreement fam. So this would never have happened anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More than a turn on

I loved the story. Thought that they would be more about shemales (my preference) than males. Either way I was hard throughout each chapter. Just reading about Tamsyn getting both ends filled with loads of creamy juices made me jealous. The description of the sex was very well written in detail, the thoughts within Tamsyn mind and the shame of having his friends watch entering France made the story so excitingly naughty and one of my favorite reads. Need to find out what happens in Paris with Celine. Please ad more chapters.

heyrockyheyrocky12 months ago

Very hot story left me as hard as I’ve ever been. Can’t wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous