A Shocking Judicial Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
A Humiliating Week.
2.4k words
4.2
21.2k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning with a headache. My first night with the collar locked around my neck did not go well. I got into bed that night and could not get comfortable. You don't know how hard it is to sleep with a ten-pound piece of stainless steel wrapped around your neck. I tossed and turned trying to find a position that wouldn't hurt my neck or my head. I think I dozed off somewhere around 3 AM and was up again by 6.

Having taken the previous day off for the court proceedings, I had to go to work. I pulled myself out of bed and looked at my tired body in the full-length mirror. I was a mess. Aside from my new shiny necklace, my face was droopy, my hair was a mess and my shoulders seemed to be sagging from the weight of the collar.

I pulled off my nightshirt and checked out the rest of me. I have always liked looking at my naked body. I have taken good care of myself and I have been fortunate to have a body that makes it easy. I've never had to watch what I eat and have a flat muscular tummy. I exercise regularly and that helps. I sometimes wish that my boobs were a little bit bigger. However, I am happy that they are not saggy. So many girls have breasts that just fall toward the floor when their bra comes off. I don't like that so I guess I am happy with what I got. I also get to the beach often which keeps me well tanned. Well, I'm tanned everywhere except those private areas that the sun doesn't see. My bikini tan lines make my private areas stand out when I am naked. I woke

As I looked at my naked self in the mirror, I hoped that someday some guy would get to see my body. I had never gone so far with a guy to be naked with a guy. Yes, I was a virgin and wasn't ashamed of it. It had nothing to do with waiting until marriage. It just had to feel right.

I felt a little better after a shower although I wasn't sure that my neck was dry under my collar. Working with my hairbrush, I realized that my long brunette hair would hide the collar from the back and a little bit from the side. I put on a short summer dress hoping that people would look at my nicely tanned legs instead of my neck. Sadly there was nothing I could wear on a summer day that would hide the ugly collar. I decided that the hair and the dress would have to do.

Before leaving the house I tried some positive self-talk. "Hold your head up and pretend like it is nothing," I said aloud. As soon as I said it I laughed. I didn't have a choice but to hold my head up.

Walking along the street to the bus stop I became instantly aware of the stares that I was getting. I remembered giving other collar wearers those same stares and that day I realized that I should feel bad about doing that. I remembered thinking, I wonder what he did wrong or she's in a lot of trouble. I decided that need to be kinder with my thoughts in the future.

As usual, there were no seats available so I had to stand on the bus. It was there I saw a woman and her teenage daughter looking at me. Mom was shaking her head making a tsk tsk sound. Without looking away she said to her daughter. "You keep getting in trouble, you're going to end up like her" I watched as the girl rolled her eyes but didn't look away from me.

The woman in the next seat gave a knowing laugh and responded, "Yea you never know what trouble these kids are going to get into."

"Hey, people! You know I can hear you" I wanted to yell. But I stood quietly and held my head up. Maybe I was helping society with this collar. Maybe that teenager was thinking she doesn't want to end up riding the bus with a bright stainless steel collar around her neck. I didn't want to think about that just then, I wanted to crawl under a seat and hide.

Work wasn't much better. I got lots of stares. I found that I could be a little bolder there - at least with the people I knew. Responses like "Yea it's my new jewelry line" or "Collar? What collar?" made me look like I didn't care that I had this heavy, uncomfortable weight tied to my body. I did care though. I hated this thing that had been attached to me without my permission.

My desk mate and good friend, Carole, saw me and rushed up. She was one of the very few that knew I had been in court. "OMG! Look at you!" she whispered. It was more like a quiet scream. "I can't believe those fuckers. I thought you would get a punishment from the center, not this."

"I got both," I replied.

"Oh no! What did you get?"

I grimaced. I had been so taken up with the collar that I hadn't thought about what was coming next.

"Electrotherapy."

"No! How long?"

"I think they said 90 minutes."

"That sounds horrible."

Just as Carole said that we were interrupted by Jonathan. He came up from behind and didn't see my collar until he turned to face me.

"Hey, ladies, Huddle in five min...." He stopped and looked at my neck.

"What happened to you?"

My face went red. Jonathan is a good friend and I should have made a joke about it but I couldn't. I have had a crush on him since he started working on our team six months ago. He is a tall well-built guy whom I ache to hug every time I see him. Even to that day, as embarrassed as I was, I wanted to put my arms around him and press my breasts into his rock-hard chest. Jonathan has been the object of many of my late-night fantasies.

"Oh, this?" I said, "Uh, I had a little visit at the courthouse yesterday and got this collar as a parting gift.

Jonathan was kind enough not to ask why I was there. He reminded us of the upcoming meeting and headed toward the conference room. Carole and I studied his butt and smiled as he walked away.

At the morning huddle, we all gave our report-outs and I couldn't help but notice that I was keeping my fingers around my collar. I think I had been doing that since the collar was placed on me. It was so fucking uncomfortable and I kept trying to put some space between it and my neck. Now in a more public setting, I realized that my fiddling was making a spectacle of the collar to everyone in the room. I forced my hands to my lap and reminded myself not to touch the collar in front of others whenever possible.

As the day went on, I got better at ignoring the metal attachment, and as the week progressed I noticed that the more I ignored it, the less other people noticed it. When I was home I pulled on it and pushed it around my neck trying to find that one nonexistent spot that might be a bit more comfortable. I cried a lot. I yelled at it. I yelled at the judge and the stupid ass prosecutor who came up with the bright idea to put me in this. I bet she had no idea what this is like.

it was the third night when I got home a found a very official-looking letter from the court in my mailbox. When I opened it I saw in big letters at the top of the page:

NOTICE OF PUNISHMENT.

I flopped into my chair and started reading.

Dear Ms. Jennings,

This comes as your official notice to report to the Hereford County Punishment Center (HCPC) at 8 AM on Tuesday, July 20, 2032. Please be on time as late arrivals will receive an additional punishment.

You have been scheduled for one 90-minute session of electrotherapy to the breasts. The procedure will be performed by a county-licensed correction officer who will follow a rigid protocol. The session will provide a painful punishment that will last three to five days but will do no long-term harm.

Please be aware that you will be required to remove all clothing and jewelry for this punishment. This is for your protection as electricity can run through metal items and ultimately cause further burns.

For this reason, we recommend that you bring nothing other than your clothes, this summons, and your ID to the center. HPCP cannot be responsible for any lost or damaged personal items.

We hope that your punishment will help you and others recognize the importance of following the laws of Hereford County.

Sincerely

Donald M. Crutchfield

Director, Punishment Center

Hereford County.

I was sweating by the time I finished the letter. Suddenly thoughts about my uncomfortable collar disappeared and were replaced by words like painful, naked, and breasts. My left hand unconsciously moved from pulling on my collar to my breast. That's where they were going to shock me? And I was going to be naked?

I grabbed my phone and started to call Carole but stopped before it rang. I couldn't say the words out loud. Not yet anyway.

I never ate dinner that night. I tried to watch TV but couldn't concentrate even on the simplest shows. I ended up in my bedroom getting ready for bed much earlier than usual.

Once again I stood in front of my full-length mirror looking at my naked body. My eyes moved from my collar to my breasts. They looked so pale compared to the rest of my tanned body. I remembered my mother telling me that my nipples were going to be great for breastfeeding. They stick out more than most people's. I always saw that as more of a problem in that I had to be careful going braless. More than once I realized after a guy was staring at me, that my nipples were poking through my top. Very embarrassing! What I do like about my extra large nipples is that they are extremely sensitive. I always love massaging them in bed and on the few times that a guy has touched me there, I am in heaven! I tried to imagine what it would be like to have wires connected to them and have electric shock fed into my body there. When I finally looked up I saw that my mouth was wide open like I was trying to catch flies. Not a good look for me.

Without even getting my night shirt on I hopped into bed and put on my meta glasses. It was time to do some research in the metaverse as to what this punishment was actually like. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any video of actual punishments. I guess no county allows sessions to be recorded or at least not released to the metaverse. I did see some people commenting on their punishments. I virtually sat with one girl who talked about having a bar placed up in her vagina. She started to cry when she recalled how the pain radiated from her crotch down to her toes. As I continued searching, I found people who had their tongues, toes, and ears shocked. The guy whose ears got it said that he could hear the electricity running through his brain. Another guy went on about having his cock connected to one wire and his balls to the other. He, of course, had to show everyone his stuff. Why do guys always have to pull it all out anyway? The metaverse can get gross with guys like him. He wasn't even hot.

Like every other night with this damn collar, I had trouble getting comfortable in bed. I tugged at my collar with one hand while the other rubbed my soon-to-be-punished breast. Rubbing my breast had its usual effect and soon my other hand left the collar and moved between my legs.

Soon I was rubbing frantically. With one hand I massaged my very large and now very hard nipples and with the other, I applied intense pressure on my clit. My eyes closed and my head went back on my pillow with thoughts of anything but collars or electrotherapy. I felt my breathing change just before I was hit with what may have been the strongest, deepest, most intense orgasm of my life. I lay back and enjoyed my racing endorphins and then fell into a sound sleep.

I hadn't been sleeping well since the punishment collar had been applied and I think that the combination of lack of sleep and my fierce masturbation session forced me into a deep sleep with some pretty severe dreams. At 4 AM I woke up suddenly in a cold sweat. My dreams had taken me to my electrotherapy session where I found myself naked and in the fetal position yelling for someone to go away. That someone was Jonathan. He was also naked and was standing above me trying to pull me to my feet. I was mortified that he was there and at the same time excited that he was naked. He said that he was there to save me and that he was going to take me somewhere to have sex. Of course, I woke before the highly anticipated sex scene and wished I could put myself back into that same dream. It never works that way though. I forced myself back to sleep making a mental note that masturbation was a must before going to bed while this stupid collar was on.

The rest of the week went as well as could be expected. People continued to look at me and, at least in my mind, judge me for my misdeeds. I stayed home the entire weekend and had a private meltdown on Saturday afternoon when t took a screwdriver and attacked the collar while yelling a variety of expletives. The tantrum ended with a few scratches on the collar and a tired little girl who lay on her couch crying. Later that evening I snuck into a meta group that Jonathan was in and stayed in invisible mode while I masturbated myself into a blissful state. I slept well that night too.

Up next: Chapter 3 Punishment Day