A Shopping Spree

Story Info
A lonely housewife gets attention from four black men.
5.1k words
4.29
21k
32
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

Ashley is disappointed again, but she hides it as best as she can.

"I'm sorry honey," says her husband. "It's a work emergency. It should be a really quick flight back tomorrow. I'll be home late, but I'll come and cuddle you in bed as soon as I get back."

Ashley plays with the garter under her dress and almost pulls it tight enough to snap it in half. Friday night is supposed to be their evening. The one time during the month where they get time to themselves while the kids are out with her sisters. And now, after ordering new lingerie, shopping for the perfect revealing dress to wear to dinner, the reservations, the new toys, a pedicure and manicure, a hair and wax appointment, and all of her makeup ahead of time to surprise him, he calls and does this.

"It's okay," she says, lying. "I'm sure it's important." But this isn't the first time. Nor will it be the last, she thinks.

"This client in D.C.," he begins, "They're really touchy about the property and now that the roof caved in from the storm flooding..." he goes on, but Ashley is already kicking off her high heels and not paying attention to him. She puts him on speaker and throws her phone on the bed as he drones on about his detailed excuse.

She stands and looks at herself in the full length mirror. The black and red dress is unassuming, almost like a church dress. But her thigh high stockings climb up her long legs and blossom into a flowery garter at the top, attached to crotch-less panties that she looks at as she pulls her skirt up. She drops it, letting it flow and shake to hide her foiled surprise. She caresses her breasts, pushing them together to show the slight patterned fringe that peeks out of the low plunge of the dress. She can feel the diamond body chain against the dress, the kind that her husband said that he'd always wanted to see her in. She gaped at her own image and felt a twinge in her sex.

But now the surprise is ruined and the feeling rushes away. Another month would go by until the next time her sisters were available to take the kids for the house to themselves. She'd be alone all evening with nothing to do. Her frustration mounted.

"Honey?" says her husband. She'd been admiring herself for too long.

"Sorry, I was doing laundry," Ashley says.

She picks up the phone and stomps down to the empty kitchen. These excuses of his, she thinks, are starting to become lamer and lamer.

#

The evening is young and Ashley sits on the porch in her backyard watching the sunset with a glass of wine.

With her stocking feet kicked up on a chair, she scrolls through her phone. Like any rabbit hole, she first starts on Facebook and then moves to Instagram. But soon her sexual frustration takes over and she starts clicking on hashtags that might be a little too naughty for a married woman to look at. She's led into some of her favorite porn actresses, with their provocative images encouraging users to go to their porn websites. Out of habit, she resists the temptation. But then she stops.

A porn actress she follows is wearing the very dress she has on now. In the photo, she's surrounded in the kitchen by very muscular black men. The actress looks at them with a sensual smile, begging them to start to pounce on her.

Ashley feels her body flush at the thought of being the center of attention. Of having that many men pay recognition to her and marvel at her body, appreciate her firm pussy, and admire what she wears. She feels the months of sexless days build in her with the thought of being filled in every hole that she has. Her mind races as she feels herself becoming wet.

But the feeling is stopped again as she opens her eyes back to reality. She closes the phone and puts it on the table, feeling her frustration at its maximum. But the image in her mind of that actress remains. The thoughts begin to swirl and push away the frustration. An idea comes to her head, so naughty and against her normal thinking it can only be driven by lust. She feels good. And then she remembers her husband's excuses in her head. Something clicks.

Why not? She thinks. It's been a while and I'm already made up. Might as well.

She takes the wine glass inside and finds her high heel shoes. Before the wine has a chance to settle in the glass, she's already in her car and down the street. Her purse is stuffed with the toys that she bought earlier.

#

Ashley does this from time to time. Her husband goes away on their only night off and she'd simply go to a store or the mall. At first it's just to get out of the house, but then she notices people, single men, looking her up and down as she passes. Being checked out gives her a thrill. So she makes it a tradition when she's feeling extra lonely. She'd wear a dress with a short skirt out to the grocery store. Or tight jeans that showed her apple bottom ass to the pharmacy. One time she wore a short summer dress to the mall to get makeup. Each time, the dresses become more sexy and more revealing. And every time, she gets more looks from hungry men who would look her up and down and lick their lips. It's a small guilty thrill, but it gives her just enough attention to keep her loneliness at bay.

But this evening is different. As she walks in her stilettos into the mall, she is very aware of her lingerie underneath. She walks through the glass doors and into the busy mall and immediately gets attention. The short dress wafts up and reveals the tops of the thigh highs with every click of her heel. Her boobs jiggle as she walks around the first corner, taking her time to look into the shops. Her hair is wavy and bounces like her entire body. And no one knows of the little glass plug in her ass. She feels the naughtiness of it clenching her with every stride.

The attention is immediate. Almost every man she passes, even women, look at her beautiful complexion. As some groups of men approach, they'd become silent in their conversation as they peer at her while they pass. The looks and gawking thrill her, filling her with the attention that she craves.

After a few rounds of the mall and side stops into shops, she finds herself in a men's shoe store. Although Ashely has no interest in the bright colored sneakers lining the wall, she takes her time sauntering along the isles. As she makes her rounds, a set of several eyes that walk into the store gaze at her. Four black men of college age in designer jeans march in, and they do not shy away from staring at her. The image of the porn actress flashes in her mind and she feels her entire body stiffen and flush. Ashley blushes and smiles at them, thrilling herself with the eye contact that blurs with the fantasy in her mind.

Three of them chicken out and then smirk at each other, heading to the wall. But the tallest one, broadest in the chest with a logoed white and begin shirt, keeps her stare. He walks over.

"Wassup lady? Shopping for a different set of shoes I see?" he asks her.

Ashley feels herself get wet, but snaps into being friendly. I have to remember I'm married, I can only take things so far she thinks quickly. She brushes her hair over her shoulder.

"Well I've been walking in these heels all evening. Need something a little more comfortable on the walk back," she flirts back.

"Not the most comfortable shoes for the mall," he says, leaning on one of the stands. Ahsley glances at his muscular arms and continues to feel her body give itself away. She twirls her hair in nervousness.

"Well I had other plans, but they fell through," she says.

"Stood up?" he says, giving a little exasperation as he puts a hand on his chest.

"That's correct. Super last minute."

"Well that's just downright cruel to do to such a beautiful woman like you."

Ashley is aware of the plug in her ass and she twists herself in place. She looks down, blushing and smiling, unsure of what to say.

"What's your name?"

"Ashely," she says, extending a hand.

"I'm Malik," he says, taking her hand. His grip is firm and his skin is smooth. "My roommates and I are going to be heading back to our place for some drinks later. Why don't you give me your number and come over later. You can kick off your shoes and give your dogs a rest."

The invitation makes her head spin and her pussy wet. Before she can think, she opens up her purse and takes out her phone. But it clunks against the other steel anal toy in her purse. She see's Malik looking at it. He gives her a big smile as he plugs his phone number into hers.

"Must have been one hell of a date," Malik says, handing back the phone.

"It doesn't happen very often. Went on a shopping spree, as you can see," she says back. She doesn't hide her purse as she puts her phone back in. She glances down at Malik's pants to see him adjust himself.

"Well, we'll make sure you have a great time tonight. Won't let that shopping spree go to waste. I promise," he says, putting a hand over his chest. He keeps eye contact with her as he backs away, smiling, to catch up with the rest of his roommates leaving the store.

Ashely is so wet that she has to sit down on the benches in front of the mirror. She looks around then spreads her legs ever so slightly. She sees herself underneath, wet around her lingerie, then closes her legs. She lets the feeling of the encounter wash over her as she breathes out.

That was so goddamn thrilling, she thinks, even if I don't go. But then in her mind, the debate begins.

#

She parks her car on a dark street outside a two story home. Malik and company's home. It's a contemporary home painted white with a well taken lawn. From the dark, she looks into the living room inside to see all four of the men having beer and laughing. Her face is lit by her phone, a text message conversation is open with her husband. She tries texting him.

"How's the trip?" she asks. His response takes a while.

"Lots of work hon. I can't text right now," he responds.

"You're still working this late?" she texts back. His response takes even longer. She feels the sexual frustration build, looking between her phone and the men inside.

"I really miss you and I'm really upset about missing our date. I had things planned for us," she types back. But as she sends it, the text goes green. It doesn't go through.

He turned his phone off, she thinks. He's done this before and she was tired of it.

She opens up a text message with Malik.

"I'm outside," she texts. Through the window, she sees him pick up his phone. He jumps in excitement and says something to his friends. They all jive in excitement as well. Malik looks down at his phone and responds.

"Come on inside. Lets get you out of those shoes," he texts back.

She turns off her phone and drops it into the passenger seat and gets out of her car. She floats across the entryway, letting the clicks of her heels be the theme song to the start of her dream fantasy.

#

Malik has a wide smile when he opens the door. Ashley feels herself float through the door as if entering a dream as he takes her hand.

"Happy you're here," he says.

The entryway has a set of wooden stairs leading to the upstairs. Everything is well furnished.

"Why don't you kick off those heels over here," he says, pointing to the shoe rack filled with their giant shoes.

Ashley can feel herself measuring everyone's cock size by how large their feet are. Before her imagination can overtake her, she looks Malik in the eyes.

"What if I feel like keeping them on," she says smiling, cocking her head and letting her waving hair complete the words between the lines. Malik raises a happy eyebrow, directing her to the living room. She walks with him in toe. Ashley can feel his eyes draw to her ass and she moves her hips to show off.

"Gents," he says as they enter the adorned room with wide white couches and a well set entertainment center and a sturdy mahogany coffee table. All three obsidian men stop their conversation and turn to her. Ashley feels herself become flush and wet immediately as their eyes look her up and down. They all stand, extending a hand as they are introduced.

"This is Ekon. Him and I went through high school together," Malik says.

Ekon is the chiseled kind of skinny man who moves as smooth as his skin. He takes her hand and shakes it with a careful grip. His touch sends goosebumps up her arms and makes herself go flush. She clenches as she still feels the new plug in her ass.

"This is my man Autry. Him and I are on the football team together," Malik says.

As Autry rises, Ashley feels herself shrink under his size. His build resembles a loaded barbell, muscles like plates and a frame made of steel. He shakes her hand with a firm grip. Ashley feels herself go warm as the goosebumps recede, letting her imagination go wild about his size.

"And this is my main man Isaiah. Neighborhood basketball buddies since I could walk," says Malik.

Dark tattoos run the length of Isaiah's arms as he towers forward to her. His hand almost engulfs hers twice over. He smiles with some of the silver caps in his teeth glistening from the short chandelier above their heads.

Ashley can feel her energy zap her completely awake, rising the confidence beast within her as she lets go of Isaiah's hand. No soon as she lets go, a beer is presented to her, cold and freshly opened.

As she lets the first swig of hops engulf her mouth, she is immediately looked over as she puts a leg over her knee and sets the beer down. All eyes are on her as the questions start to pour in. She lets her voice wash through the living room as they ask her about what she does for a living, where she's from, and other fun small talk. She relishes in the attention as they jostle each other back and forth about her answers. Before she can keep track, the cold beer is empty and another one slides into her hands effortlessly. Her confidence booms as she tells stories about herself. They all ask probing questions, laughing at her stories, and leaning forward to take interest in her. As the second one is finished, Ashley flips her hair at Malik, letting her hair and shadowy eyes do the talking again. He smirks, as if he picks up on her exact words.

"So fellas, Ashley got stood-up this evening," he says, taking a swig of a drink.

"What?!" they all exclaim and practically jump back in the couch seats.

"Your husband stood you up?" asked chiseled Ekon.

"Yep. Last minute work trip," Ashley says. The group looks at each other and repeats 'work trip' in air quotes with their large hands. They laugh and lean on one another.

"And look," says Malik, pointing toward her dress with a beer in hand, "She even went shopping and all for him," he says.

"You got those shoes for him for tonight?" asks the awesome Autry. He points at the red sparkling high heel kicking in the air over her knee. She twists it so they can see.

"Oh come on girl," says the alluring Isaiah. "Why don't you get on up there and show those puppies off." He turns the TV off and starts a set of music. He comes around and takes her by the hand to help her out of the white couch chair.

Ashley lets the booze defeat any doubt as she rises and lets Isaiah lead her to the front of the entertainment center. He twirls her around. She feels the rush of adoration she gets from walking around the mall by ten fold. The men hoot and holler at her over the music as she shows off her shoes to them. Their whistles make her cheeks go red. The music rises, the beat vibrating through every part of her body.

"And what about that dress?" asks Malik. "That part of the shopping spree today too?"

"That's right," Ashley says. She twirls around quickly, letting her skirt rise as she does. It flashes the tops of her thigh high stockings with just enough rise to show the crotch-less panties. As she twirls again, she sees a blue glint of light pass in front of all of their faces. All of them stare in horny delight as all of their mouths open. The blue diamond of the plug flashed across their sights. She looks down at their pants and sees all of them rise to attention.

"Would you like to see what else I splurged on?" Ashley asks in the most tantalizing way she can. They all grunt and shake their heads in the affirmative.

Ashley dances to the music and caresses her breasts, bringing them together. Then she peels back the dress to reveal the sequenced bra that matches her shoes. It glints even more as she pulls down the straps around her shoulders, twisting with the music and propping them up with her forearms at times. All of the men begin to lick their lips and encourage her to keep dancing. She giggles up and down, letting her breasts bounce in the firm support of her lingerie.

Ashley feels the adrenaline surge through her body, making her wet the more she dances. Her hands peel the dress down to her waist, revealing the straps connected to the bra that line with the garter she wears beneath. She keeps tugging the skirt up, revealing her ass as she bends over at different parts of the song. The men are entranced and get up and start dancing with her.

Malik lets the lights go dim, the TV showing a music video that flashes colors across the dim living room. The darkness gives Ashley courage to achieve the ultimate adoration she desires. She turns around and peels the dress down, bending at the waist as the red and black dress falls over her ass and down her thigh highs. The glinting blue plug shows between her ass for all of them as the men hoot and holler in delight.

As she turns around, the look in their eyes as they feast upon her body fills her with a forbidden salaciousness that makes her feel adored. Her body feels ready, her mind free of the frustration built up from months of not being touched. She brings up a hand and curls a finger to Malik, inviting him to initiate the very dream she's always had.

Malik starts with a hand on her breast, his giant palm engulfing her all at once. She almost yelps at the connection, feeling another man touch her. His other hand begging to explore the other, wrapping around firmly to her waist and back up again. She lifts her hands above her head, allowing him to explore further, dancing as he does. She motions to the rest of the men, all beginning to touch themselves and part their mouths in anticipation. They walk up and allow their hands to do the same.

She feels a level of ecstasy from all eight hands now exploring her body at once. The slide around her neck, down her back, up her legs, and circles around her exposed pussy. They all start planting kisses on her. Malik takes her chin in his hands and plants a deep wet kiss on her. She moans in delight, letting her mouth part and his tongue enters her mouth. It's long and strong, forcing its way deep in her mouth. She closes her eyes and tastes him, letting her hips continue to rock to the music as she feels part of her body almost lift the ground.

Ashley feels Isaiah's large hand make its way down her chiseled stomach to her pussy. A long finger traces her clit and slides right into her, curling up and reaching the exact right spot. Ashley throws her head back in pleasure, coming up on her toes.

Both Autry and Ekon lift Ashely by a leg each with ease, resting a hand underneath her ass. Malik and Isaiah take turns kissing her and fingering her. Ashley keeps her eyes open as they go back and forth, getting to watch their hands go inside her, then feeling the pleasure of their large lips take her mouth. They go back and forth and she feels herself starting to become more wet, ready for them all.

Autry reaches around and takes her easily by the ass and carries her over to the coffee table in the middle of the room. He gently places her down. Ashley allows her hands to float over her head, letting her hair splay out. She positions herself like a pin up girl, allowing all of the handsome obsidian men admire her from above. She continues to wiggle to the music, looking all of them in the eye and seeing them touch themselves. As they look down, all focused on her, she becomes even more wet at being the center of attention. A moment of true sensual serenity takes over her. She feels ready to take them all.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers
12