A Shopping Spree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn woman, you fine as hell," says Autry. He pulls his pants down to reveal a monster cock fully erect.

"I can't wait to take that pussy of yours," says Ekon. He brings himself out. His girthy and veiny cock is already dripping in anticipation.

"Its so fucking tight," says Malik, licking his fingers. His shirt comes off to reveal a stacked set of muscles already perspiring in the dimness of the light.

"And she tastes so good. I want that pussy in my mouth," says Isaiah. He stands directly above her head. Ashleys hands wander up his legs to feel his long cock through his pants. He pulses, and she opens her mouth in surprise.

"Take me," Ashley breathes out. "Make me the center of all your attention," she says. All of them begin to get naked. Their cocks all point toward her as they begin to stroke themselves.

Ashley brings herself up on the table as they stand around her, hands beginning to explore her body again. She pulls her bra down, letting her tits pour out. Hands grab her nipples and begin to squeeze, making her moan in delight. On her knees, she reaches out and grabs a cock in each hand. The men moan around her as she feels how large they are. Their height makes it perfect for her to reach her mouth over to the cock in front of her, taking it in as far as it can go. She feels a hand on her head, guiding her down on the cock as she strokes the other two, one in each hand. A set of fingers finds their way into her pussy, going in and out and making her moan.

As Ashley retracts from the first cock, all hands turn her around to the right, presenting herself for the next cock. She takes him in, taking the other two cocks in hand again. A new set of fingers start to play with the plug in her ass. She moans out as she feels her ass being slightly stretched. The large black cock takes advantage of this and shoves in further, making her gag.

Ashley is rotated around clockwise over and over again, giving pleasure to every black man in the room as they take turns with her. She looks up into the eyes of each, seeing their adoration in their eyes grow with every pass.

Autry's eyes are affixed on her as he rams himself into her mouth, sometimes taking time to reach behind her and grab her ass, lifting her cheeks to let the man behind her easily play with her ass as the plug goes in and out.

Malik can barely contain himself, taking her face in both hands as he rams his cock into her mouth as if it were her pussy. Ashley feels herself orgasm as fingers reach deep inside her. Malik moans out loud as she climaxes, letting the vibration make his cock pulse and threaten to fill her mouth with cum.

Ekon takes his time, letting her really deep throat him with his long cock. He makes her take it out, letting the strings of saliva and cum drip off her mouth. She feels a sense of electricity as she pulls back, looking at him in the eyes while he regards his buddies. He takes her back in, getting turned on watching her stroke his two other friends at the same time.

Isaiah is forceful and fast. Ashley cums several times as drool comes down her mouth. He makes her take him fully, feeling him pulse in her throat. She looks up at him as she does. He shutters as they make eye contact.

Ashley feels herself shaking from several orgasms already. Her body is warm, perspiring with pleasure and her wetness making its way down her spread legs. As she pulls back from the cock in her mouth, two cocks still in hand, she looks around at the pleased men.

"I want you to adore me while I fuck each of you," she says. "Tell me how sexy I look, and I'll make my pussy so tight and milk each of you for all the cum you have."

With quick coordination, Ashley is lifted off her knees on the table as it flies away from the couch. They place her on the couch while Malik gets into position first. The rest stand around, stroking themselves with her fresh spit as they wait their turn. Malik slides himself in, and Ashely can barely contain her delightful moan. He fills her, and quickly fucks her in a steady rhythm.

"Damn girl, you look like the pretties slut I've ever fucked," says Autry. The comment makes Ashley squeeze her pussy tight, the orgasm exploding through her. It makes Malik fuck her even harder, capitalizing on the tight feeling. She feels a rush of warmth in her. Ashley puts a hand over her mouth to stifle her excited moan. Her eyes are wide as Malik continues to pump cum into her pussy, feeling herself become slippery. Malik grunts as he finishes, then pulls off her to allow Autry his turn.

"You're unbelievably beautiful with a cock in you," says Ekon.

Ashely looks between Autry and Ekon, reaching out to touch his cock and stroke him as Autry grunts in pleasure. His cock is wide and fills her, hitting her right in the g spot over and over again. She screams in pleasure, feeling herself being rocked into the couch as he fucks her harder and harder. She released another orgasm right as Autry does, pulsing and filling her even more with his cum. As he comes out, she feels the creampie flowing out of her and dripping down over the plug in her ass.

"You so sexy Ashley. When I fuck you next, I'm going to make sure you taste all of us," Isaiah says.

Ashley regards the comment and makes her arch her back just as Ekon slides in. He goes so easily she's almost surprised, but then feels him reaching all the way back inside her. He hits her cervix slowly, making her feel a pleasure sensation that shakes her entire body. His hands reach up to her breasts as he caresses them in between thrusts. Ashley shakes so hard that her orgasm reaches a new level. Ekon fills her as he grunts in ecstasy. He withdraws and she feels more cum pouring out of her.

"You'll look so pretty with cum on your face," says Autry.

"That lingerie makes you unbelievably fuckable," says Ekon.

"I can't wait for my turn again to feel how wet and ready your pussy is," Malik says.

Ashley's head spins as Isaiah takes her by the next and thrusts into her overflowing pussy. The compliments swirl in her head as she looks into the eyes of all of the men, all standing and watching her beautiful body be used by Isaiah. As she orgasms again, he pulls out and stands over her face. His load is so large that she almost closes her eyes, but she can't help but to look into his eyes as it makes its way into her mouth. She overflows, tasting it in her mouth and letting it dribble down her chest. Her hands start to caress herself again, letting the cum mix and soil into her lingerie.

They all look at her, admiring her messy and sexy appearance. The feeling of several orgasms makes her alight. She grinds again, wanting more. The men all come back to attention.

Ashley feels a sense of satisfaction she hasn't felt in years. The gaping dread of loneliness is gone, replaced by a feeling of confidence and pleasure that makes her feel on top of the world. The compliments continue to bounce around in her head. The pleasure of their eyes and their cocks, all putting attention just on her, turns gears in her brain that change the very nature of her sex. She finds a new place in her head, one so overwhelmed with pleasure she becomes insatiable.

"Do that all again," she tells them. Autry goes in again. The compliments fly freely about her. And the pass around compliments continue into the dark hours of the night.

Ashley decides, then and there, that she needs to go on shopping sprees more often.

12