A Shopping Spree Improved our Sex

Story Info
A little shopping spree made our sex life so much better.
3k words
4.7
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think about this one?" My wife Tracy asked as we stared at the monitor.

"I really like that one, but what about the other one I put in the cart?"

"It's nice, but the black and silver one looks sexier."

"Just get both." I said and hit "Buy it Now".

My name is Paul and Tracy and I have been married for several years. We were high school sweethearts and have never even dated anyone else. To say we were naive would be an understatement.

We are both 25 and after a few years of plain vanilla sex we decided to branch out. Tracy was the most beautiful woman in that world to me. She stood 5' 5" tall, with a very firm body from yoga and hiking. Her blonde hair reached down to her mid back and was usually straight. Like I said before, we weren't very experienced so even her pussy hair was a small thin blonde bush, a lot like a 70s porn star.

I was a little taller than Tracy standing at 5' 7" tall with a lean, but less muscular frame. I am average in all ways including down below. I stand at about 5 1/2" totally hard. I'm decently thick, not thick enough to hurt or her have to wait to adjust, but thick enough to get the job done at least. Tracy never complained about my size, and we enjoyed each other's company both inside and outside the bedroom.

About a year ago, it all started with an impulse buy. While I was surfing online at an online retailer, there was a suggested category, I saw a vibrator that I thought was interesting. It was a two-part toy; it had a small dildo that would vibrate in and out; but it also had a small part on the top that would simulate licking.

Since Tracy really liked oral, I thought I would surprise her and get it for her. She was a little taken back when I got it and really didn't want to try it. But after a few glasses of wine, as we were making out in our bedroom, I pulled it out.

We had never used a toy before, so she was nervous when I slid it in her and turned it on to low. She immediately changed her attitude and started moaning. That's when I turned on the licking portion and lined it up with her clit. At that moment she became loud and had multiple orgasms. From that point on, this was now part of our weekly sex. She enjoyed it but still waited on me to bring it out, very hesitant to mention it herself.

So how did we get here? Well, for several months, we got into a new routine. We would start kissing and making out. After a while of making out, while I was licking and sucking on her breasts, I would start to use the toy on her, and she would immediately start having orgasm after orgasm until finally she would beg me to stop and then open her legs wide for me to slide in. She was always wet and generally had another orgasm gripping the bed sheets before I came. It was really working for both of us.

But like all new things, it started to get a little more routine than passionate. So, we talked about getting a little more into it.

That's when we started looking online for some lingerie. We found several pieces that to me were very sexy. So, we agreed on a few pieces, and I left her to finish buying them. Little did I know that she also bought a little something for me.

I work as an IT software consultant, so I work from home most of the time. So, on Tuesday, it was just like every other day. Tracy had worked the early shift, so she was home by mid afternoon in the other part of the house while I worked in my home office.

Tracy came to the door of my office, and I had to do a double take. Here is my bride with her hair curled up and her makeup completely done. She was wearing one of the pieces of lingerie we had agreed to purchase. It was a black baby doll top with small straps on her shoulders. There was some lace, but the whole thing was see-through. I could see her hard nipples behind the black material.

The silver lace material around the top dropped between her breasts giving a lot of cleavage while the built in shelf kept her breasts straight up and nipples straight out.

I was stunned and just sat there. As Tracy turned away, I could make out the black thong between her tight butt cheeks. It really wasn't even a thong, just a thing black string that was darker than the baby doll so it stood out prominently against her creamy white skin. She stopped a foot or two outside my office door. She was headed towards our bedroom she stopped and looked over her shoulder. "You coming?" she said and continued to walk.

I almost fell out of my chair trying to follow her.

When I got to our bedroom she was standing in the center of the room with a sly smile on her face. As I walked up to her, I took her in my arms and started to kiss her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and melted into me. After a few minutes of kissing, she pulled her hands from around my neck and put them on my chest pushing me away slightly.

When I was about a foot away from her, she slowly lowered herself to her knees. As she looked up at me smiling, she slowly undid my belt.

She never broke eye contact as the was doing all of this. Because of her position, I could see her beautiful face, but I could also look over her head and see her ass sticking out slightly with the black thong on. Tracy unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and then pulled both my pants and boxers down to my ankles in one quick motion. As she did, my raging hard on popped out at her. She flinched back and giggled as she avoided getting hit in the face with it.

She put her right hand on the base of my dick and started to lick my shaft up and down. I was in heaven looking down at her head. She slowly put the head in her mouth as she stared up at me. Then Tracy closed her eyes and slowly started bobbing up and down on my dick. This caused a series of moans to come out of my mouth.

As I looked down, here was the love of my life on her knees bobbing up and down. Her black lingerie was showing her frame as she moved but the material kept everything a little sexier than just being naked. I started to focus on the thong as her butt cheeks bounced a little the more, she bobbed up and down on me.

After a few minutes, I took her head in my hands, one hand gently on each side of her head, and started to control the speed that my dick was sliding in and out of her mouth. It was heaven to me. This was something we normally didn't do much. Tracy would give me a quick lick, but normally wouldn't spend this much time sucking and licking my dick. She certainly didn't let me use her mouth as my tool to get off like this. Plus, in the event that she did give me a half hearted blowjob, it was at night with the lights out. Not in a well-lit bedroom in the middle of the day.

About ten minutes in, I pulled Tracy up and we started kissing again. As our tongues danced together, I gently moved her over to the bed and encouraged her to get in the middle. I took my shirt off so I was completely naked, and I climbed up beside her. As we kissed, I slowly ran my hands over her covered breasts. I could make out her nipples and rubbed each until they stood straight up. They were so hard I thought they would rip right through the material. I started running my hand down over her covered pussy. She would let out a little moan when I would run up and down her whole slit outside her silky panties.

I then started to slide my hand into her thong panties and I noticed two things immediately. First, she was completely bald! She had apparently shaved herself bald and gone was the 70's porn bush. I almost came just from that realization. Then second, she was wetter than I had ever felt her. I used my finger and gently slid it into her. She moaned and closed her eyes as I focused on her pleasure.

She was on the edge of having an orgasm, but just couldn't get there with just my finger. I pulled my fingers out of her panties. I slowly kissed down her stomach and got to her thong. She reached her hand down and helped me pull her panties to the side. Normally we would have just pulled her panties off, or started just naked. But the fact that she wanted to keep them on and just move them was so arousing to me. I think she liked the lingerie as much as I did.

I started licking on her clit and she started moaning louder. I then started taking my tongue and licked her from her anal rosebud up to her clit. I did this about a dozen times with her moaning the whole time. Then I switched it up a little and I returned my fingers, one and then two, into her pussy and was slowly sliding them in and out while I licked solely on her clit.

This started to work for her and suddenly she grabbed my head and held me in place as she finally reached an orgasm. Her legs froze and her whole body stiffened up as waves of pleasure rolled over her body. Just then my mouth and face was flooded with juices. She was so wet that the rubbing on me trying to get every bit of pleasure had made her soaked, thus soaking me. I was loving this. I almost exploded again without even touching myself.

She finally pushed my head away because she became sensitive and couldn't stand my fingers and tongue anymore.

She lay on the bed with her breath started to go back to normal.

I was still down between her legs with her juices shining all over my face.

"Grab my toy" she whispered. This energized me and I bounced to the drawer that she kept her toy in. I grabbed the small dildo portion and slid it into her. She was aroused and wet and the dildo slid straight in without any resistance. Her lips parted and a small moan came out when I pushed the button and the vibration started. When I did this, she repositioned to close her legs together in order to keep the dildo from sliding out of her very wet and engorged pussy.

I repositioned beside her and got on my knees just to the right of her hips and leaned down between her legs to hold the dildo in place while she got settled. Once that was done I grabbed the other licking portion of the toy in my hand. When I positioned it over her clit and turned it on, she immediately exploded into an orgasm. As the first orgasm started to dwindle, she reached her hands down and took control of the toy. She made sure that the thong was pulled tight between her legs and slid over the dildo portion to keep it from sliding out. She put her left hand on the licking portion and kept it centered over her clit as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over her.

With her right hand she reached up and grabbed my raging hard on. She pulled on me and I got the hint to move closer to her head. Tracy then positioned me so she could put it in her mouth.

Tracy was a woman possessed. She was having waves of waves of pleasure from rolling orgasms going through her body while she was also sucking on me.

Once my dick was in her mouth, she moved her hand and put my hand on the back of her head. I took the hint and took over slowly sliding in and out of her mouth. I was watching her lay there experiencing wave after wave of pleasure and was enjoying using her mouth for my own pleasure.

This lasted about 5 minutes until she couldn't take it anymore. She pulled her toy out of her and set it on the side of the bed. She slid my dick out of her mouth and looked up at me. "I need you inside me."

She hopped up and got to the side of the bed. She bent over the bed, and I got right behind her. I pulled her baby doll lingerie up onto her perfect pear shaped ass and pulled her thong down and completely off. I was able to line myself up and slid completely in with one push.

As I was sliding in and out, Tracy was almost intelligible with her moans and shouting "Faster! Harder! Yes! Yes!"

With her encouragement I held her hips and started pounding her as fast as possible. The slapping sound of my hips against her ass filled the room. She was moaning and kept gripping the bed sheets as I went faster and then finally slammed into her. I held her in place as I emptied one of the biggest loads, I ever had into her.

Once I came down from my orgasm, I slid out of her. She hopped up on the bed and kept her legs together.

Tracy looked back at me and patted the bed beside her. "Lay on your back." She said with a sly smile.

I happily obliged and waited for further instructions.

She quickly straddled me and brought her dripping pussy down on my face. I was able to open my mouth before the first drops of cum dripped out.

I had never eaten my cum, but it wasn't bad. Although at this point, I didn't have a choice. She was totally in charge of this whole new experience.

She sat on me facing my feet with my nose touching her asshole. She started grinding on me and was going through another orgasm shortly. The whole time she was moaning and filling the room with grunts. Just then, she stiffened, and her thighs gripped my face.

Once she finally came down from her latest orgasm, she rolled off me. I was calming down and finally getting fresh air, my face covered with both of our juices. Tracy had never been this wet and I had her juices dripping down my face and neck and onto the bed.

Just then I felt Tracy start to lick my dick. It started to stir and come back to life.

Tracy stopped and went over to the nightstand. "I bought this for you" she said. I looked up from my exhausted state to see a long black tube with a few buttons on it.

Tracy pulled the bottom off of the tube and there was a silicone piece sticking out a little. She put a little lube from a bottle on her fingers and slowly started sliding them in and out of the tube.

She then held my dick straight up and then slid the tube over my dick until it was fully engulfed. She pushed a start button and suddenly the internals of this tube started to vibrate around my dick. It felt amazing and like nothing I had ever felt. She sat on her knees, holding the tube in place with one hand and used the other to massage my balls.

It only took about a minute for me to stiffen and explode into the tube. Tracy let out a giggle and pulled the tube off me as I started to shrink and fall out. A little cum slowly started to drip out of the tube and she brought it up to her mouth, stuck out her tongue for me to see and licked it. Then she brought it up to my face and had me open my mouth, letting the rest drip out and onto my tongue while she giggled. All I could do was just lay there with a soft dick trying to recover from this marathon sex session.

With that, we were both spent. Tracy tossed the black tube over on the bed beside her toy and she lay beside me. We held hands, both looking at the ceiling. Our bedroom smelled like sex, the bed was a disaster with the comforter and blanket tossed on the floor, sex toys and wet spots everywhere.

"That was amazing." I spoke.

"I was hoping you would like that."

"What was that?" pointing towards the black tube she had used on me.

"Well, you bought me a toy and I found a male masturbation toy that I thought you would enjoy. Obviously, you did." She was looking at me grinning.

"This was the best sex of my life." I said, still trying to recover. "Did you enjoy it?"

"It was the best ever." She said as she held my hand.

"I guess there is only one question left to answer." I spoke.

Tracy got up on her elbow and looked at my face, not knowing where my mind was. "What's that?"

I looked at her and smiled. "When are we going to do another shopping spree?"

She laughed out loud and snuggled into me.

To be continued.