A Shopping Trip to Remember

Story Info
Trying on clothes soon became very sexual.
2.3k words
4.58
17.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/18/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IBme1968
IBme1968
45 Followers

It started out as the typical end to another long week. I worked my job at the hospital and my husband was gone working in another state. I was waiting anxiously for him to finish the 7-hour drive home. I had been without sex long enough and was planning to remedy that as soon as he got home.

This weekend my husband and I made a road. A new Columbia outlet store had recently opened, about an hour away from our hometown. I found out about the store at work when they handed out invitations to all of the employees at the hospital. Apparently, they handed them out too many hospitals.

It was early on a Saturday when we headed out. We stopped and had a nice breakfast and truly were enjoying the day together. Just like hundreds of other road trips over the years I was teasing him as he drove to keep him horny. Quite possibly there were a few truck drivers who got a free show also.

We got to the store just as it opened. The store wasn't fancy by the standards of the shopping malls in most cities, but they had lots of clothes for kids, men and women as well as scrubs and uniforms.

I actually, always thought my husband was a little strange because one of his favorite things to do is to go shopping with me for clothes. He loves for me to try on different things and model them for him. For some odd reason lingerie seems to be his favorite.

There have been times when trying on clothes also meant sneaking sex in the dressing room. I am pretty sure our picture is posted in one store on Michigan Avenue in Chicago with the caption "Banned forever"!

He had gone to the bathroom, and we became separated from each other for a short time. I had always heard that somewhere in the world there was someone who looked like you. I never believed that to be true. I was about to change my mind.

I saw my Husband walking from the bathrooms, but he was headed full steam ahead in a direction away from me. I headed that way to intercept him. I walked around some clothes racks just in time to see him walk up behind a female and wrap his arms around her. I know my husband and wrapping his arms around me also means copping a feel of my boobs.

She actually was dressed in nearly the same clothes that I was wearing. Low rise denim shorts that were respectable but, they definitely were showing a little peak of butt cheek and a nice white blouse. She had a very similar haircut, and the color looked the same. Her skin color was so close to mine. My husband calls me his strawberry blonde. Blonde hair with a shade of red and fair skin with a few freckles, and don't tell but I have red pubic hair. I swear it was almost like looking at a picture of me. I am 5'5" and weigh 120#. I wear a 34-b bra, when I bother to put one on. I wear a size 4 or 6 depending on how they are made.

I was smiling to myself and waiting for her to smack the crap out of him. Instead, for the few seconds it took for him to realize it was not his wife he had his arms around and his hands full of breasts; she just leaned back against him. You can imagine what his reaction was.

He never blushes but that day his face was turning red, and he was stammering while apologizing and trying to explain he was not a pervert who assaults random women. The woman didn't seem angry. Actually, she was smiling standing just casually watching him squirm.

I walked around the racks saying to my husband, "Making new friends I see!" The woman laughed but my husband didn't seem as amused. He was looking for a rock to slither under to hide. I walked between my very embarrassed husband and his new friend. I introduced myself saying," hi I'm Pam and this is my Husband Dan, He really isn't usually that touchy feely."

She laughed and said, "I'm Cathy and somewhere around here I have a husband too."

I know this sounds crazy but, there seemed to be an instant connection between her and I. We started shopping for clothes together and seemed to find many things to talk about. It was like I had known her for a long time, I actually wondered if my dad had been screwing her mom! Or maybe we were twins separated at birth!

Cathy was on one side of a large rack of clothes. I was on the opposite side. I suddenly felt hands slide in the front pockets of my shorts. I looked back over my shoulder thinking I would see my somewhat recovered husband. Instead, I see a strange man standing there as I felt his fingers feeling for my pussy.

I heard my new friend Cathy laughing so loud the whole store was looking at her. Then she said, "Pam, meet my husband, Mark. I guess we need name tags today."

It didn't take long for Dan to come see what was so funny. Cathy and I were laughing so hard. Cathy said," I have to find a bathroom before I wet myself."

Our husbands had a connection too but not quite for the same reason as Cathy and I did. I would have loved to have heard what they talked about. I'm thinking it probably didn't include my husband saying, "Man your wife's tits felt firm and perky just like my wife's."

Or maybe Mark saying," Thanks, and your wife's pussy was wet, like my wife's."

Us girls found several clothes we wanted to try on and headed to the dressing rooms. I knew Dan would be following and Cathy's Mark was right behind us. The dressing room area was fairly large.

There were several small rooms inside that large room. The guys found seats inside the room that gave them a good view. The dressing rooms were cubicles of sorts. The walls didn't go to the floor instead left a gap about knee high off the floor. Cathy, our husbands and I were the only ones around.

Cathy and I were talking to each other though the walls of the small booths as we each undressed and dressed in our selections. Then we would walk out to show our husbands. It was obvious that both husbands were enjoying the show. I'm not sure which one of us started it but it soon became a competition to excite the guys. It also excited both of us wives. I had Cathy turn and let me look at her in the latest selection. Then offered my help adjusting the way it fit. She returned the favor.

I had tried on a T-shirt of sorts. "I love the way that fits you," Cathy said as she pretended to smooth the small bulges my nipples made in the soft material, "I want to try that top on when you're done with it."

I am pretty sure I shocked both guys, Cathy, probably someone watching on a security camera and yes even myself when I just stood right there and took the top off and handed it to Cathy.

Just so you know, I seldom wear a bra, this day was no exception. My not so big boobs and pink perky nipples were on full display. Cathy was wide eyed as she took the top, and we went back into the small separate cubicles to change again. Cathy tossed the top she had just tried on along with her bra over the top of the cubicle.

I heard my partner in teasing our husbands say, "OH my goodness, this top is still warm from your boobs in it."

I took her bra and held it over the walls and gave it a toss in the direction of the husbands. "Would you guys hold this for Cathy?" I asked.

Ok so the challenge was on and us wives were naughty and brave trying to outdo each other. I was surprised when after modelling one of the latest selections for the husbands; Cathy casually came into my small cubicle.

My husband told me later he almost came in his pants watching my feet and Cathy's under the walls as the two of us got close together. I have to say my heart skipped about ten beats when Cathy put her bare foot on top of mine then moved it slowly up my leg until her knee touched my panty covered crotch.

"Mmmm, your panties are a little wet there, Pam," Cathy said as she pressed her knee harder against my damp bottom.

Our clothes fell onto the floor as we undressed each other. For a short time, I thought Cathy had won the battle. I helped her slip her shorts off and discovered she had on a very small, black thong. Her bottom looked amazing and was nearly naked. The black thong contrasted with her fair skin showcasing her firm ass.

I guess we were too involved with each other to think of how sexy it must have been for our husbands watching their wives' clothes fall off and hit the floor as their feet played sexy games.

It was an OMG moment when Cathy put her hands on each side of my face. Her mouth was so close to mine as if daring me to be the one to make the next move. Then suddenly our lips touched for a short but sexy kiss. Her breasts were pressed against mine; nipple touching nipple. I swear I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest. I let my hand slide down her body to feel her bare skin as my fingers traced around that thong. Cathy's fingers were inside my bikini panties cupping my butt cheeks.

I can't be sure, but I think we both had a hand in moving against the door to our shared cubical and letting it open as we stood against each other kissing giving our husbands an even more exciting show.

It was very erotic right up until we were asked to leave. Ok, so the manager didn't exactly ask us to leave. The one-sided conversation was more like an order," You guys get out before I call the cops."

It took us a little bit to compose ourselves and start to dress. We hurriedly sorted our clothes as we dressed. We just left all those sexy new clothes there in the dressing room. I was hoping that there wouldn't be a picture of us on the door forbidding us from ever coming to the store again.

We had just gotten outside the store when we realized I had on Cathy's shorts, and she was wearing mine. We decided we had to find a place to exchange clothes. My husband's truck was closer, and it offered more room than Mark's car.

My husband unlocked the truck and Cathy, and I climbed in the back seat. The guys were soon in the front, but I can assure you their eyes certainly were not watching the front. I guess they realized the show was in the back.

Both of us kicked our flip flops off and soon our shorts were unfastened and sliding down. I felt a little out done with my French cut bikini panties. Cathy's thong certainly showed a bit more skin.

Cathy's next move definitely surprised me. She raised her hips and peeled her thong off exposing her well-trimmed red bush. Once it was off, she leaned between the front seats and hung her still warm and a little damp thong on the rearview mirror of my husband's truck.

The view from where I was sitting nearly took my breath. Her sexy bare legs looked amazingly long as she leaned forward between our husbands. Her firm ass was simply irresistible. Her breast hung down nearly touching the console under her. My hands seemed to be on auto pilot as they cupped both sides of her hips. I had a perfect view of her pussy. It was so pink and looked so inviting. Her slightly parted slit seemed to Glisson as the bright sunlight filled the back seat.

My hands moved up her hourglass body pushing her t-shirt up over her breasts. My hands slid around to hold her breasts. Her husband had already beaten me to the right one. He didn't seem to mind in fact his hand was soon over mine helping me squeeze his wife's perky boob,

I looked towards my husband, and it almost seemed like he was being left out. My free hand reached for his hand and guided it to the free breast. It seemed like I needed to reassure him it was ok but soon I could move my hands to other exposed body parts,

I have never been one who wanted to be out done, so I slid my bikinis off exposing my neatly trimmed red pubic hair and leaned forward over my new naughty friends exposed body and slid them in Mark's shirt pocket. Then I turned giving my husband a long wet sexy kiss.

Cathy and I settled back into the rear seat sitting side by side as our legs touched. It didn't take long before both husbands were reaching back to feel their wife's bare pussy. After letting Dan feel me, I moved my nearly naked body over Cathy's lap switching sides. Neither husband missed an opportunity to cop a feel of another man's wife.

Everything was going great until A security cop drove close and started looking us over, we quickly put out shorts back on covering our bare damp bottoms. Dan drove our new best friends to their car.

I thought it would end there but my smart loving husband suggested we all go eat. We soon had a restaurant chosen and agreed to meet there. I wondered if our new friends would show up.

My husband was unusually quiet as we drove to the agreed meeting place. I didn't understand why my husband seemed so horny!

IBme1968
IBme1968
45 Followers