Lisa’s Friends Get My Cock Out

Story Info
My girlfriend and her friends get my cock out.
3.7k words
4.6
47.5k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDorset53
DDorset53
153 Followers

It had been a long, hot, boozy day in the garden. I had been on barbecue duty all afternoon, cooking for my girlfriend Lisa and her friends.

We were at her house and in her garden but my skills on the grill had become a thing of legend with her circle of friends, so I seemed to always get lumbered as the chef.

We had been together for just over a year and although we still lived in separate houses, we spent most nights together. We had developed a serious sexual chemistry and could barely keep our hands off each other. We were both in our mid 40s, both quite fit and keen gym goers. Lisa was quite a big girl, not fat as such, but very voluptuous. Perfect for me. Her her tits and ass were quite big and that was exactly what attracted me to her in the first place.

She was truly insatiable and was pretty much into everything. In our year together we had fucked in every position and she had happily taken my cock in all of her holes as often as I could give it to her. Her favorite thing by far though was to have her pussy licked and eaten. She would let me do it to her for as long as I could keep going..... and I loved it. I have never known anyone able to cum so much, sometimes a dozen times in one session - which is great for the confidence.

She was pretty indiscreet through and would tell everyone who would listen about my oral skills. Which could be pretty embarrassing. In fact it had come up on numerous occasions that afternoon, particularly as the alcohol flowed.

I was pleased that the guests were starting to disperse, I was covered in charcoal and barbecue grease. All I wanted to do was have a shower. I said goodbye to the few remaining guests who were all making their way home and went upstairs to clean up. I got into the hot shower and started to get clean at last. I was horny as hell and all I could think about was getting Lisa all to myself once the final guests were gone.

Once out of the shower, I put on some clean shorts and a T shirt and went downstairs to look for her and hopefully get things moving.

Disappointingly I went into the lounge and saw that Lisa's best friend Helen and her 19 year old daughter Emily, were still there. The girls were in high spirits and the laughter was pretty raucous, all of them a little worse for wear after an afternoon drinking in the sun.

Helen spent a lot of time at Lisa's. She was a single mum and Lisa and her were joined at the hip. She was a nice girl and very outgoing, always boasting about her sexual exploits, of which there were many. She didn't care who knew about them.

Like Lisa, Helen was quite a big girl, but in a way that suited her and she always looked good and dressed nicely for her figure, showing off some very big tits and a shapely bum. Her daughter, Emily was a nice, polite girl. She was 19 but the puppy fat was still there and like her Mum she was quite big in all the right areas. She was quiet usually, but tonight all three girls were boisterous, which wasn't surprising with the amount of alcohol that had been drunk during the day.

The girls had all dressed similarly for the hot sun, short summer skirts and vest tops. I couldn't help thinking how hot they all looked. I was so horny to get Lisa alone but they seemed very relaxed and there didn't seem to be any signs of the last two guests departing any time soon.

I nestled up with Lisa on the sofa and started being affectionate to hopefully give her the hint that I had big plans for her. She seemed to respond well, and I was getting plenty coming back my way. The fact that she'd been drinking all afternoon had certainly loosened her up, and she had her hands all over me, albeit discretely and out of sight of the other two. Lisa slid her hand under my T Shirt and was stroking and pinching my nipples, which knows drives me crazy.

Then all of a sudden Lisa slid her hand towards my crotch and without thinking shouted, 'Baby you're rock hard.'

The other two girls looked up and away from the TV to see what the commotion was.

To say I'd got carried away with the nipple play would be an under statement. I looked down and my cock was rigid and obvious to all by the way it had created a tent in my shorts.

'You're a horny boy my darling,' Lisa announced, much to the amusement of Helen and her daughter.

There was no point denying it. My cock is a pretty decent size, just over 7 inches when it's in this state, and nice and thick. It was standing proud in my shorts for all to see.

'It's your fault darling, you know the nipple thing has an immediate effect. What did you expect to happen?' I spluttered, very embarrassed.

'That is going to need sorting out Lisa,' laughed Helen. 'He has got a very large problem there and its not going away.'

'You want me to take you upstairs and sort that out baby?' asked Lisa, 'might be time for you two to head home ladies. My man needs me!'

'Why take him upstairs to sort him out, we're all friends here. I think he should get it out here don't you Em?' she said to her daughter.

'Out, out, out!!' she started chanting, teasing me.

Emily joined in with her,,Come on Auntie Lisa, tell him to get it out.'

'I am not sucking my boyfriend's cock in front of you two,' said Lisa laughing and feigning outrage. I sensed she was getting a bit turned on and enjoying the fun.

'We are not going anywhere until that cock comes out are we Em?' said Helen.

'Nope,' said her daughter stubbornly.

The girls were reveling in my embarrassment and I could feel myself getting very red. To make matters worse my cock was getting harder. I was so horny.

In desperation I tried to call their bluff.

'You want my cock out, but I can't see any of you getting anything out. What about some tits?'

This couldn't have gone any worse. In unison they all pulled their vest tops up, laughing at me as Lisa and Emily revealed their big tits covered by bras and unsurprisingly Helen got her tits out completely.

'It looks like you're in trouble here babe,' said Lisa. 'I think it's going to have to come out. Come on. Let's see it.'

'Are you being serious?' I said.

Lisa was ridiculing me now, 'It's just a bit of fun, and its only Hel and Em.'

Now they were all at it. 'Out, out, out!' came the chants.

I knew I had to get it over with. The girls were relentless. I wasn't going to get away with it.

In one swift movement I took my shorts down and a very proud erection sprang free.

'Bloody hell,' said Helen, 'you did it.'

'It's really big.' Emily stared intently at the hard dick in front of her.

'Very impressive,' said Lisa. 'Doesn't that feel better?'

'That needs dealing with Lisa,' said Helen, 'that needs a mouth around it straight away. If you're not doing it I'll do it,' she laughed.

'You are one dirty bitch,' said Lisa. 'You bloody well would as well.'

'Too right, I'm ready to go now.' Helen got to her feet.

'I've never sucked a cock,' piped up Emily. She was totally focused on my hard cock. Her eyes didn't leave it for a moment.

'First time for everything,' said Helen. 'What about it Lisa? Can my little girl have a go?'

Helen continued, 'Better for her to have her first go here than in some dickhead's car in a pub car park.'

Lisa looked at me.

'He's so horny, he doesn't care who does it,' she laughed.

'What about it babe? It would be your good deed for the day. You could supply Em with a training cock.'

Her and Helen were screaming with laughter now. Emily was still focused on my erection. She was just waiting for permission to get going.

I couldn't believe that Lisa and Helen were on board with this, but Lisa was right, I was so horny. I just wanted it sucked.

'I suppose so' I said. 'Do you want to Em?'

'I really would love to.'

'Go girl!' said Helen.

With that, Helen got her into position on her knees in front of the sofa staring at my twitching hard dick and full balls that desperately needed emptying.

Helen pulled Emily's vest top off and unclipped her bra to leave an amazing pair of 19 year old tits hanging there.

'You better get your kit off Em, I think this could get very messy,' she laughed.

With that Lisa and Helen sat either side of me on the sofa and it looked like it was really happening.

'Is everyone sure about this?'

'Yes.' Emily was ready to go.

'Just shut up and give her that big cock,' said Lisa, laughing.

'OK Emily,' I said. 'Take your time and I'll talk you through it.'

'First take the cock in your hand, and pull the foreskin back. The glistening liquid on the head is pre cum. Start with cleaning that up.'

There was so much pre-cum, I was incredibly horny by now. The poor girl had a lot to deal with for her first time.

'He's absolutely leaking,' said Helen. 'Lick it all up babe.'

Emily got straight to work and sucked of the juice and started to lick up and down my shaft before putting the cock in her mouth.

The girls had removed my T Shirt and had a nipple each that they had started to suck and lick. This was incredible.

'Suck that big cock nice and slowly Emily,' I instructed her.

'Take as much of it into your throat as you can. All the way in and then all the way out. Remember the head is the most sensitive part so make sure the head is exposed to your mouth and tongue..... oh wow that's very good. You're really doing well.'

Emily looked up at me and smiled with a mouthful of cock, appreciating the compliments.

'You're doing amazing baby,' said Helen. 'This is really hot'.

Her hand was down her knickers and she was working away at her own clit, She looked like she was about to cum watching Emily take her first cock.

Lisa was obviously loving her man getting sucked off by this oral virgin. She was transfixed and breathing heavily, watching every stroke.

I was getting close.

'You have an important decision to make in a minute Em,' I said.

'Spit or swallow,' said Lisa and Helen together, laughing.

'As this is supposed to be a training exercise, you really ought to try and swallow it,' I said hopefully.

'You bloody would say that!' said Helen.

'He is a very heavy cummer,' said Lisa. 'There will be lots, so be warned.'

Emily took my cock out of her mouth for a second. 'I think I'd like to try and swallow. I want to see what it's like.'

'That's my girl,' said Helen.

'You can do it darling. Like Mother like daughter,' she joked.

Helen had pulled her knickers off completely now and she had her legs open with two fingers pushed right in. She sounded like she was about to cum again.

'Right Emily,' I said, 'a lot of ladies make the mistake of speeding up when their man is about to cum, but its always better if you slow down. Focus on caressing the head up and down with your lips as you finish me off. But nice and slowly,' I told her.

Emily slowed down as instructed.

'As I get closer you'll feel the head get even harder in your mouth before you take my load. I'll let you know when I'm about to explode so you can be ready.'

Lisa was loving it.

'This is so good darling. Get ready to unload in her baby. Give her your spunk.'

Helen was cumming again all over her fingers and was totally in the moment, anticipating the big ejaculation that was due any moment.

'Take that big load baby,' she encouraged her daughter.

Emily was doing great, she had slowed right down, rolling her mouth up and down the head perfectly, and I was ready.

'Cup my balls gently in your hand Em, feel how tight they are. Keep doing exactly what you're doing, no faster.'

With that, my cock erupted into her mouth. I could feel spurt after spurt of cum flying into her open mouth and down her throat. It was a big one for her first time, and her eyes were wide open at the surprise of how big the load was.

She took some big gulps as she did her best to get it down, but it was spilling out of both sides of her mouth. When it had stopped she was sat there with my cum dripping down her chin and onto her tits.

'Well done babe,' said Lisa 'that was amazing, you did so well.'

'You were fantastic,' I agreed, 'you took a lot of cum there Em.'

'Did you enjoy that darling?' said Helen, 'I know I bloody well did. I am soaking wet. I must have cum three times.'

'You are such a dirty bitch,' laughed Lisa.

Emily finished cleaning up my cock, greedily licking all the remaining cum up, and swallowing the last few bits.

'I loved it,' said Emily, 'god, my knickers are soaked. Thanks for letting me do that. It actually tasted quite nice. There was just so much, I couldn't get it all down.'

I looked at Lisa with a glint in my eye.

'Shall we give her a treat if she's that turned on babe?'

Lisa knew exactly where I was going with this.

'Emily, would you like an orgasm from the most amazing tongue that will ever lick your pussy?'

'The magic tongue,' said Helen. 'The one we've been hearing non stop about for the last year. You've got to Em.'

'Can I really?' said Emily looking at Lisa. 'I am so horny and wet I don't think it will take long.'

'Change places with me,' I said. 'You'll need to take your skirt and knickers off, and then sit between the girls.'

Emily eagerly stripped the rest of her clothes off, and sat on the sofa completely naked. Helen was also naked except for her skirt, and Lisa was topless but had shown some restraint and still had her short skirt and knickers on.

'Ladies, take one leg each and hook it over your lap so she's nice and wide open for me. Em, just lean back so I can see both holes and the girls can support you. Remember, this can take as long as it takes, don't try too hard to cum, just let it happen naturally.'

They did as I asked and she was ready. Her pussy was nicely trimmed and her lips were swollen and glistening. She was clearly dripping wet from her cock sucking exploits.

I took my time licking up the inside of her thighs before going to work on her. I started to find my way inside her pussy with my tongue and quickly found her swollen clit. She gasped as my tongue flicked it for the first time.

'Ooooohhhhh that's sooo good' she said to her Mum.

Helen had her fingers back in her pussy and had started to masturbate again. Out of the corner of my eye I was pleased to see that Lisa had given in to temptation and had pulled her knickers to one side and was gently starting to stroke away.

Emily tasted amazing and as I licked away at her soaking hole, I found myself getting really horny again, despite shooting an enormous load 20 minutes earlier.

This was incredible, I was eating a delicious pussy, watching two very horny middle aged ladies furiously masturbating to what they were watching.

Lisa screamed that she was cumming and Helen wasn't far behind her. This seemed to drive Emily to the point of no return.

I was lapping at her clit slowly but accurately and she was writhing around with each lick.

'I'm going to cum.' she screamed.

With that her legs and hips started to shake and she gasped as the orgasm swept through her. As she came, I could feel my face getting covered with her juices.

'Helen, your daughter appears to be a squirter,' I said finally taking my head out from between Emily's legs, showing the girls that I was drenched.

'Bloody hell, that was epic,' said Helen.

Emily just nodded trying to compose herself.

Lisa stood up and pulled her skirt and knickers off.

'Right, I want some of that. Get your head between my legs now,' she ordered, changing places with Emily.

I know her vagina better than any other and settled straight into doing what she wanted. Lisa is never happier than when my tongue is inside her, and she was moaning from the word go.

'I love this tongue so much,' she cried, as she started her first orgasm. 'I'm cumming baby, please don't stop.'

There was no chance of me stopping, and she came hard and quickly.

But Lisa had only just started, she's a greedy girl and she immediately turned around kneeling on the sofa, presenting her lovely bum to me.

'Lick my pussy from behind, I need more,' she pleaded.

She loves this. I can get to her clit nicely when she's on all fours and I buried my face straight into the back of her, licking both of her holes in turn.

'Put your tongue in my holes baby, I love how it feels in me.' She was on heat now.

Lisa obviously had never told her friend about her passion for being rimmed. 'Put your tongue in my arsehole baby....pleeeease!' she cried, absolutely begging now.

Helen and Emily watched on open mouthed.

'Who's the dirty bitch now?' laughed Helen. 'You weren't wrong about that tongue babe.... and you know its my turn next.'

'You can have your turn, but I need cock first. Are you hard again darling? Stick it in me. I need to cum on your cock.'

I stopped licking and stood up behind her. She looked amazing. 'Stop admiring the goods and fuck me please,' she said impatiently.

I was rock hard again and slipped my cock straight into her sopping wet vagina, and began to pump her hard.

Helen was masturbating again. 'I'm ready for that tongue... hurry up and cum on that cock babe, I want my turn.'

Emily looked like she hadn't got over her huge orgasm but was watching the action unfold and looked a bit embarrassed as she played with her soaking wet pussy.

Lisa was screaming expletives as my cock hammered into her from behind and she was shaking ready to explode.

'I'm going to cum darling... fuck me harder, give it to me..... ohhhhhh wow fuck.' She was having one of her big ones and she was loud, goodness knows what the neighbours were thinking.

Helen got ready straight away. She positioned herself in one the armchairs, hooked a leg over each arm and she was open and ready.

'Its my turn at last'.

I looked at Lisa who just nodded, and I got to work on her best friend. I have to say she had a surprisingly tight pussy, and she was absolutely soaking. I suppose she had been masturbating for over an hour. 'This is fantastic, better than I imagined, I'm going to cum so much.'

Helen had two very quick orgasms and thought she was going to pass out at one point. She lay back in the armchair once she was done. 'Lisa, you are one lucky lady.'

Lisa agreed, 'You've done well darling, but looking at that cock you need a reward. Ready to cum again before we send these ladies home?'

Helen was the first to volunteer 'Oh Lise, please let me. I'd love a mouthful from that' she said pointing at my hard cock.

'What do you think babe? Can Hel have the second load of the night?'

'I really need to cum again. I guess the first person on their knees in front of me gets the prize,' I joked.

It was no joke to Helen. She was kneeling in front of me in a second or two.

Lisa laughed. 'I guess you're the winner,' she said to her friend. 'Right get that cock in your mouth you naughty girl.'

Lisa came and stood next to me. We looked down at Helen who was getting going nicely and I was really devouring every inch.

'Emily, get your fingers out of your pussy and come and see your Mum swallow some cum.'

I was stood with Helen on her knees with my cock down her throat, while Lisa and Emily stood beside me, stroking my chest and nipples. This was heaven.

'Are you ready baby?' said Lisa in my ear.

'I'm going to cum again babe,' I said.

'Give me your load,' Helen looked up with eyes that told me she was ready to get some spunk in her mouth.

'Here it cums Hel,' I said 'get ready.'

At that moment I let it all go. It felt like another full load even though it was the second of the evening. She gulped it all down like a pro.

'Wow Mum,' said Emily. 'You didn't spill a drop.'

'Years of practice darling,' said Helen licking her lips.

It was an intense evening to say the least and I had a feeling that everyone might be up for a repeat performance another time.

'Right. When's the next barbecue? ' said Helen, confirming my suspicions!

DDorset53
DDorset53
153 Followers