A Short Fall, A Shorter Rope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, dear reader, now you're all caught up and I'm finally in the process of kicking this pathetic excuse of a "life" to the curb. If you're a true cuckold that's into humiliation, stop reading now and simply understand that I've killed myself and that's the end of my story. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this story more than I did. It isn't a lifestyle for everyone, that's for sure.

THE END...

* * * * *

* * * * *

Okay, so now that the "fun" part is out of the way, and if you're still reading this, then let me tell you what happened next.

It's a funny thing, death... or rather, the imminent arrival of it. After kicking the tiny stool away, it was just me and the thick hemp rope. As I said, it hurt like hell, and not just because I was having trouble breathing. Yeah, I thought it would suffocate me too. Nope, after a couple of minutes of feeling the rope slowly tightening around my neck and slowly cutting off my jugular (the actual way this form of suicide kills you), I started to realize the error of my chosen method of ending my life. My heartbeat thundered in my head, getting faster and faster as my brain was denied precious oxygen. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, I could feel my consciousness start to ebb as sweet darkness closed in.

To recap, as seemingly random snippets of my life continued to play through my dying mind like a disjointed movie, I was finally able to see things in a new light. Each snippet allowed me to view a particular event in my life from a new perspective. She was masterful, starting slowly, she played the long game by first befriending me and taking boyfriends the entire time. Later, each time she had chastised me, humiliated me, denied me, laughed at me, kicked me when I was down, they all played like a highlight reel of emotional abuse. Maybe a little late, all things considered, but I realized that it wasn't me. It was her. She had slowly broken me over years, conditioning me to be something that I wasn't.

As previously mentioned, the series of events flashing before my eyes weren't random at all but a way for my mind to make sense of things. Unfortunately, it took me dying to grasp what I wished I would have seen long ago. That Lexie was a manipulative bitch and a sadist. Of course, any love I had for her quickly drained away, and so too did any positive feelings I had ever felt towards her. Even my memories, which had seemed so wonderful at the time and even long afterward, were now tainted with the knowledge that it was all a twisted game for her. All the years of warning signs started flashing red in my face, taunting me for not seeing them for what they were at the times in my life when they had shown themselves.

*Snap! * I hit the concrete floor of the garage like a limp sack of metaphorical potatoes. I cracked my left elbow and scrapped my right hand, but somehow managed to keep from hitting my head on anything. I tentatively reached up and felt the rope. It had snapped clean through. I hadn't inspected it thoroughly, but it was new and unused. The thick hemp should have been more than strong enough to complete the grisly job.

The understanding that I was going to live hit me like a baseball bat to the side of the head. There was some euphoria, sure...but there was also that weight of knowing how fucked up my life was. My escape had been denied me. Still, I had an epiphany while strung up that had started a healing process... a way back to a normal life. When the rope mysteriously broke, the man who fell to the concrete was not the same man who placed that noose around his neck. I had been betrayed, humiliated, cuckolded, and forced to hate myself. Now, I was just pissed off and determined to prove to myself that I could be a winner. I was done being a loser.

Maybe it was a higher power. Maybe it was destiny. At that moment, I didn't give a fuck. I just took it as a sign that it was time for me to retake my life. So, still reeling from the ordeal, I spent the next few minutes removing the two parts of the rope (one from around my neck and the other from the beam in the garage ceiling) and generally cleaning up, all in a sort of robotic haze. After that, I grabbed one of the loverboy's beers from the fridge, cracked it open on the couch, and started taking stock of my current situation.

So, I was in my senior year of college. I had great grades and one semester to go. I was married to an evil bitch who had me raising her child from another man. It wasn't Thomas's fault, but I knew I wouldn't look at him the same way again. He was a tool she was using against me. The poor kid never stood a chance. That aside, I needed to work on my confidence, find out what had been going on behind my back, and rejoin my wrestling and jujitsu classes since I no longer gave a rat's ass what she thought. I also needed to finish my degree and figure out my finances. That was all in the short term.

Long-term was a different story and I knew I'd need to play this cuckold role for a while as I prepared my escape. I needed a divorce. I needed to somehow remove Thomas from the situation. He was still very young, so he'd be fine if he didn't have his slut of a mother around to warp his mind. I also needed to get even with both my wife and her lover. Well, maybe I didn't need to, but after everything they had put me through, it was the easiest way to regain my self-respect. Besides, if I did it publicly enough, maybe it would be a cautionary tale for the next couple of sadists to think about before they ran another poor man or woman through the wringer.

So, there I was with half a plan. Now it was a matter of connecting the dots between short-term and long-term goals. Luckily, focusing on school and my martial arts training turned out to be easy. I was already doing well in school and after a couple of quick phone calls to my coaches, I was back in both sports. That left me with nearly two weeks alone to be a detective and figure out what was going on and how deep the rabbit hole went.

I wasn't a tech genius, but I knew a couple of girls in my programming class who were. Of course, I didn't have their numbers, but the student directory came in handy for that. Plus, they were both super cute and had smiled at me once or twice before becoming distant. I now had my suspicions about that too.

I called both girls, leaving messages as neither one picked up the phone. It was understandable. These days, most people got more calls from scammers and telemarketers than friends and family, especially from numbers they didn't recognize. The gist of the message to each was about the same.

"Hey, apologies for calling you out of the blue, but this is Mark from your programming class, Lexie's husband. Listen, I accidentally locked myself out of my laptop and was wondering if you knew any tricks to get back in. I have a big project I need to finish, so you'd be a lifesaver if you could help. Thanks. Bye."

Yeah, I know, starting with a lie isn't ideal. I just didn't know who to trust yet and needed to get a feel for them before I told them what I actually needed. I hit the gym after that and by the time I finished my workout and hit the showers, I had two messages waiting for me on my phone. One from Cindy and the other from Stella, the two girls I had called. Cindy said she could come over to help the next day, but Stella said she was available later that night. I called Cindy first and she picked up after the second ring.

"Hey Mark," she said, sounding nervous.

"Hi Cindy," I replied. "Thanks for doing this. You're a lifesaver. I thought I was going to flunk for sure."

"Sure, no problem," she said. "But first, I need you to promise me one thing?"

"Yeah, what's that?" I asked.

"Your wife can not be there," she demanded. "In fact, do not tell your wife that I came over or even that we talked, okay?"

"Okay, not a problem," I stammered back. "She's out of town for the entire winter break."

"Perfect," she answered. "Then I'll see you at eleven, okay?"

"Works for me," I replied. "See you then."

As I hung up, I was almost sure that my wife had somehow warned her off at some point. Things were beginning to make sense now. With my phone in hand, I called Stella back next.

"Hello!" exclaimed Stella, sounding like she was having the best day of her life.

"Hi there," I said. "This is Mark. Thanks for calling me back. You're a lifesaver."

"My pleasure," she said. "I'm a little busy until eight, but I can come over after that."

"Okay," I replied. "Eightish works for me. Again, thanks!"

That phone call left me a bit confused. She didn't seem to have any issues with Lexie catching her with me, so maybe I was offbase after all. Nah. There must be something else to it, I reasoned. Hmmm, maybe she was testing me under Lexie's suggestion. I knew I was being paranoid, but considering all that Lexie had done to me, I wouldn't put anything past her.

Since I had a few hours to kill, I cleaned up around the house. I had worked up a sweat, so I took a shower, shaved, and generally cleaned myself up. I made sure to dress nice but casually. After all, this wasn't a date or anything. Still, the girl was coming over to help me out, so she deserved a little consideration. Then, I read a bit while I waited.

By eight-thirty, I was starting to wonder if she was going to show. Then the doorbell rang. Answering it, I noticed that she too had cleaned herself up and looked good enough to eat. She wore a simple black Shinedown t-shirt that seemed about one or two sizes too small as her ample breasts strained against the fabric and it failed to cover the bottom quarter of her tight stomach. She had a light tan, shown clearly by a pair of frayed blue jean shorts, so short that her entire thighs were bare. Stella's long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had pushed her sunglasses up to the top of her forehead, presumably so I could see her sparkling green eyes. Her appearance had me even more on guard, imagining I was being set up by Lexie, but I tried to ignore it and greeted her with a smile.

Once inside, I offered her something to drink and she opted for an Angry Orchard ale. It was Friday, so I didn't think much of it. I showed her the laptop and she quickly got to work. She didn't do anything technical or wizardly. Instead, she snooped around Lexie's office until she found a sticky note underneath the desk drawer with her username and password written on it. I rolled my eyes, realizing that I could have done that. But, I didn't, so I thanked Stella profusely until I realized that she already knew I was trying to break into Lexie's computer and not my own.

"Okay, how did you know what I was up to?" I asked, looking at her intently.

"Well, you're not as clever as you think you are, Mark," said Stella with a smile. "Cindy called me shortly after you did, and it didn't take us long to figure out that you probably didn't need two different girls to crack your laptop and that this had to be about something else. So, tell me, Mark, what's this really about?

"Well," I responded slowly, deciding to put all my cards on the table, "do you have some time for a long story?"

"Sure," she replied, almost sounding bubbly.

"Alright," I replied. "Let me at that laptop and I'll tell you as I dig."

She got out of the chair and let me sit down, plopping herself into the beanbag chair in the corner of the office. I got to work searching through the laptop. It didn't take too much effort, as I started with her emails. Sure enough, after a quick filter, I had a whole chain of emails going back a couple of years. I started skimming them as I told Stella my story.

"So, my wife, my marriage, well... it's taken a very dark turn of late and it's got me wondering what kind of a marriage I really have," I began.

I filled her in on most of what had been happening, leaving out the gory details. If I never spoke of those, it'd be too soon. As I spilled my guts, Stella took it all in stride, nodding like all her suspicions were being validated. Mine were too. Even missing the first three years of emails, I still found enough evidence in Lexie's emails with her "ex", who it turns out, wasn't an ex at all, but more of a bull and her master. It was he who convinced her to make me her next boyfriend. It wasn't spelled out, but I got the feeling that he was somehow jealous of my and Lexie's relationship and decided to ruin it by getting us together. It was clear that she was under his control. I decided then and there to help free her from him, but that would be the last thing I did for her. She had done too many bad things to me and I may one day forgive her, but I would never trust her again.

I had also figured that Lexie had only changed our relationship so drastically because she knew that I had to know she had cheated on me as the new baby couldn't be mine. We hadn't had sex, apparently because her ex told her not to fuck me anymore. That was fine by me. Otherwise, I never would have found out until they had me so conditioned that I would have gone along with their disgusting plans willingly. In a way, her bull shot himself in the foot. I explained all of this to Stella.

"What a bitch-whore-slut," she growled. "Did you know that she warned all of us girls off you? She was 'scary' about it too, threatening violence and torture if we even looked at you. Of course, that made some of us want you more, but no one was willing to cross your girlfriend at the time."

"No, I didn't know, but recently I began to suspect," I said. "I'll admit, it had started to give me a complex. I think she did it on purpose, to keep me thinking that only she could ever love me and that I needed to do everything she wanted just to keep her."

"What a colossal mind-fuck," gasped Stella. "I think it's well past time we start on your rehabilitation."

"What?" I asked, perplexed.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you right here and now," purred Stella as she rose from the bean bag chair and approached me.

"I don't know..." I stammered before she pressed her lips against mine, effectively shutting me up and turning me on.

I thought I'd feel guilty, but I only felt satisfaction at Stella's touch. I considered the consequences and any regrets I might have before I lost the willpower to resist the seductress. I couldn't come up with any. If Lexie and her bull walked in on us, it would put a damper on my planned revenge, but I could compensate. I didn't care what Lexie felt anymore. No, I decided to concentrate on Stella as I kissed her back. I planned on giving Stella the best sex of her life or die trying.

Pulling back from our kiss, Stella quickly grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it. I said goodbye to the Shinedown crew and hello to a purple lacey bra, thin enough that I could see her light pink areolas through the smooth material. Thinking quickly, I stopped her as the shirt was half off her face, giving her a blind kiss and adding some tongue, licking along her lips until she opened her mouth to accept me. She surprised me when she started sucking on my tongue, but I was more than okay with it. As we shared our passion through our lips, my hands caressed the smooth skin of her sides and back. When my fingers finally brushed over the snaps in her bra, I began working to liberate her breasts from their lacy cage. It had been a while, but I figured it out and her heavy breasts fell free a moment later.

I wasted no time in tracing my fingers around the edges of her soft, round, and large breasts, working my way towards her sensitive areolas before backing away. As we tongue wrestled, I massaged her bare breasts, enjoying the warm fleshy feel of them, each one more than a handful. She moaned into my mouth the very moment my thumbs played across her thick nipples, standing out like pencil erasers. That earned her more rubbing and then I tweaked her nipples between my thumb and finger, eliciting more moans from her.

"Okay, this is fun," she sighed, "but I want to see you."

"I suppose that's fair," I laughed, helping her remove her shirt.

Now that I saw her in all her glory, I silently cursed myself for not staying in great shape. Sure, I still ate right, so I wasn't chubby or anything. I just felt like I needed a six-pack to match the goddess before me. As much as I had once loved Lexie, she never had a body like this. I was in Heaven. Sighing inwardly, I removed my shirt and was pleasantly surprised when she looked at my torso approvingly, hungrily even. I wondered how long it had been for her. Whatever the length of time, I did not doubt that it had been her choice to wait.

With our shirts out of the way, we resumed kissing and exploring each other's bodies. It wasn't long before she pulled away again.

"Where's your bed?" she asked. "Or do you want to do it right here?"

I didn't say a word. I merely smiled, stood up, and took her hand. I led her to Lexie and my bedroom. It would be a cherry-on-top to fuck this gorgeous girl on the bed I shared with by traitorous soon-to-be-ex-wife. The thought entered and exited my mind in a flash, replaced by the image of Stella dropping her jean shorts to reveal a lacy purple thong that matched the bra we had left in the office. I had my jeans off in a flash and pressed myself against her, kissing her with a passion I had long forgotten. She returned my kiss in equal measure. Pushing me away again, she dropped to her knees in front of me and smiled. I was glad I had just showered as she slid my boxers down to my ankles and took my already rock-hard erection in her mouth in what felt like a single motion. The girl was smoking hot and had amazing skills.

I think she knew exactly what she was doing because she sucked me and rubbed my cock with her hands before massaging my balls and finally snaking a finger into my ass as she let my cock spring from her mouth.

"Don't hold back, lover," she purred, winking at me with an evil smile on her face. "I want to taste your cum. And don't worry. I'll get you ready for round two."

I smiled and nodded as she continued working her finger in and out of my ass, resuming her cock-sucking, the wet warmth of her mouth engulfing my manhood almost to the hilt. She was experienced and vigorous, so I didn't last long. I was shocked by how much I came, or at least how much it felt like I came. With Lexie, I was a one or two spurter. This time, it was three or four spurts of cum before I was finished, each time causing me enormous pleasure. On par for Stella, she swallowed every drop, even showing me her empty mouth before standing up. I immediately grabbed her and kissed her, showing her how much I appreciated what she had done and showing her that nothing she did could disgust me.

And oddly, what Stella and I were doing felt cathartic, like the start of a healing process. What my wife and her bull had done to me would have destroyed me, except for a twist of fate and a broken rope. I was way past regret or guilt. It felt good to be cheating on her, though I honestly didn't even know if she would care. I wanted her to, if for no other reason than to hurt her as badly as she had hurt me.

Throwing all my metaphorical baggage behind me, I threw myself into not just fucking Stella but making love to her. I had no illusions that this was going to amount to anything more than a mercy fuck, but for my part, I wanted Stella to feel desired and appreciated, probably because I knew exactly what it felt like not to be.

I smiled as we broke apart from our latest make-out session and gently pushed her back onto the bed. She smiled back at me and lifted her hips, assisting me as I tugged her panties down and off her shapely legs. She had shaved her mound smooth, except for a narrow blonde landing strip pointing right at her engorged clit. I slowly spread her legs and kissed her inner thighs, working up and down them with both my lips and my tongue. She cooed, sighed, or moaned, squirming in need each time I got close to her pussy lips. I held off, teasing her gently, licking up and down the creases where her legs met her torso. She was practically bucking her hips by the time I finally touched her fleshy pussy lips with my facial lips, gently sucking first one side, then the other into my mouth and massaging each with my tongue. A couple of minutes of this and I could see her wetness running freely from her slit as she stared at my face wantonly, a deep sexual hunger in her eyes.