A Short Fall, A Shorter Rope

Story Info
Betrayal and humiliation lead to tragedy...or do they?
14.1k words
4.01
58.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satyrsbard
satyrsbard
149 Followers

Every sexual encounter in this story, no matter how small, is between individuals that are at least eighteen years old or older. This is a one or two-parter...your choice. More info below. I'd like to thank TRCIII for a great job with editing it.

*

The tiny three-legged stool was the only thing keeping me alive... until I kicked it away. As it tumbled behind me, I felt the thick hemp rope go taut, chafing my skin and cutting into my neck. It surprised me how much it hurt, but as the seconds and then minutes ticked by, my vision began to fade, and so too did the pain. I knew I was taking the coward's way out, but shit, that was half of my problem. I was a coward. A scared coward, completely lacking confidence in myself, with no one who respected me because I was unworthy of respect. I didn't want to live like this anymore. I couldn't live like this anymore, so I had chosen to end it. As my body fought to live, I started having second thoughts. Maybe there was another way I could have handled what had happened and what was still happening. My mind, in a fevered frenzy, scoured my life to try and make sense of what had gone wrong and what, if anything, I could do to make things right again. It had been a very long time since things had been right. Since my relationship with my wife seemed to be the crux of my issues, my mind instinctually focused on that. I began to relive the highlights of that relationship, desperately and futilely searching for clues to the cause of my current troubles.

I remember meeting Lexie as a freshman. She had moved to our hometown that year, about a month into the fall quarter. I thought she was gorgeous, with long blonde hair, glimmering blue eyes, and the cutest smile. For those admittedly shallow reasons, when the homeroom teacher asked the class for a volunteer to show her around, I instantly raised my hand. I wasn't alone in volunteering, but the teacher picked me. Lexie seemed happy that I had been chosen, giving me a big smile. Homeroom was like a free period, and the students could talk if it was school-related. I quickly exchanged seats with another student so that I could give Lexie a primer on all the ins and outs of our school. We had a couple of other classes together, math and science, where I was her lab partner. It wasn't long before we developed a friendship and we began hanging out together after school. At the time, I was skinny, a bit pasty as I never got out much, and I had some minor acne. Other than that, I was tall and had nice features, but I was still relegated to the friend zone. That was my first clue.

I must admit, it hurt watching her date. She stuck with the first boyfriend, some older guy that I didn't recognize, for about six months before she told me she dumped him. I found out because I caught her stealing kisses with one of the basketball players in the hall one day. After that, she always seemed to have a boyfriend and she would always go for jocks. Of course, they'd invariably seek me out so that I could tell them all about her. I gave them some highlights, but never the full story. I didn't owe them shit. None of them considered me a threat, despite me knowing just about everything about Lexie. She seemed to go through boyfriends about every two months. She told me she was having fun but had gotten bored with them. I did notice she was never really without a boyfriend. She'd break up with one on Friday, and the next Monday she had a new one. I didn't really want to know how she did it, so I never asked. Maybe I should have because that was my second clue and a big one. This pattern kept up until the end of our senior year.

By this time, my body had filled out and thought I looked pretty good. I had gotten into watching UFC and started wrestling, weight training, and practicing after-school jujitsu for fun. It didn't take long before I started eating right too. The acne disappeared and I started getting pretty good at both wrestling and jujitsu. Still, Lexie was the only girl who ever gave me the time of day, and only as a friend. I had a well-developed personality complex by then but still didn't know what my problem could be. Thinking back as the slow strangulation caused my eyesight to completely disappear, I found this was my third clue. At the time though, it just made me self-conscious and destroyed my confidence.

That's when things completely changed. Lexie dumped her latest boyfriend and went single for the first time since her freshman year. This was a couple of months after she had dumped her previous boyfriend at prom and started dating this guy. He happened to be the same guy she first dated back in her freshman year. At the time, I thought how funny it was that her relationships had come full circle. Thinking back on it, I finally realized just how stupid I was hanging out with her. The problem was, she was smart and funny, not just beautiful. She was always smiling and was always nice to me and had been a great person to talk to about anything. She never judged me and always helped me out whenever I needed it. I figured that the least I could do was the same for her.

Senior year was almost over, and we had both already turned eighteen. We got accepted to different schools and I had this strange feeling like a weight was going to be lifted from me. I never really understood it, figuring it must have been 'school' that I was thinking about. After all, college was a completely different experience, or that's what I had been told.

With only two weeks of school left, she began to put on the full-court press. I did notice that Lexie had been acting differently towards me after her last boyfriend, but I had been so conditioned to know my role as a friend that I didn't give any of her gestures a second thought. She asked me why I had never asked her out. I wanted to scream at her that there was never a time that she wasn't with someone and that I wasn't the kind of guy to hit on someone else's girlfriend. Instead, I just looked at her blankly.

To make a long story short, Lexie was very convincing and finally wore down my resistance until I agreed to take her on a date. I did love her but had been convinced over the years that I just wasn't boyfriend material for anyone, especially Lexie. Now, I knew she could hurt me a lot worse than I could hurt her, so was on guard through the entire first date. But Lexie was persistent, clever, and managed to slowly get me to lower my guard. By our fifth date, we were happy, holding hands, and in the first stages of puppy love, or so I thought.

It was the day before graduation when she snuck over to my parent's house and into my bedroom above the garage. It was after midnight and I was sound asleep. She had opened my window and slid into bed beside me, waking me up when her body, cooled from the outside air, touched my own, which was much warmer. I jumped, but she shushed me and pressed her lips to mine. This was the first time we had kissed. It wasn't long before I realized she was completely nude under the covers. It didn't take her long to warm up and soon we let our hands roam as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues. I was in Heaven. I had never even kissed a girl, and here I was with a nude woman in my bed with me. As we played, it didn't take me long to realize how experienced she seemed to be. She was in complete control and I was only along for the ride. But what a ride it was.

She jacked me off first, to relieve pressure, she said. Then she used her mouth to get me hard again before straddling me with her warm fleshy thighs and laying directly on top of me where we resumed kissing. Her ample breasts felt like the most amazing pillows as they pushed into my chest. That's when I noticed that the tip of my dick was slowly pressing into her. She put a finger to my lips to keep me from speaking and shimmied her body down, allowing my dick to easily slip inside of her. I wasn't small by any means, and if I had had any sexual experience, that would have been a clue and a red flag. But I didn't, so it wasn't. I just enjoyed myself in my blissful ignorance as she started to ride me slowly, 'making love' she said. It certainly felt like it to me. I understood her wisdom in releasing the pressure as I still only lasted about five minutes like this. She told me it was okay. That some guys just didn't have the stamina. I hadn't made her cum either, so she had me eat her out. It was less erotic than a sexual education lesson, as she instructed me in every aspect of the act. By the time I was done, I had made her cum twice, which made me feel good.

I was all smiles for graduation when Lexie gave me another surprise. She had somehow managed to get me accepted at her college. Its program was comparable to the college I had planned on attending, but she persuaded me with her mind and her body to follow her to hers. Everything seemed to be going well at the time, so the weight hadn't returned to my shoulders and I was none the wiser. We had sex almost every other day, except on the weekends, another red flag That went on for the whole summer, and then we went off to college together, only two hours away from our hometown.

To all outside appearances, we were the perfect couple. However, after two years, she had managed to keep me all to herself. She convinced me to hang out with only her friends, which were all guys. She had me quit wrestling and jujitsu because she said it wore me out, though she was the one who more often was too tired to have sex or make love.

It was in our junior year that she got pregnant. We quickly decided to tie the knot and were married less than two months later. My groomsmen were all her friends, but they were nice enough guys, so I didn't mind. By the end of our junior year, she became big as a house and almost impossible to live with. I had no idea why she was always so irritated, but it seemed like it was always my fault. We had gotten a little apartment right off campus after our small wedding and it had been okay for a while. I started spending more time at the library and my already good grades began to improve. I managed straight A's for that semester. Her grades always seemed to float between a low C to a low B. She was a smart student, so I never understood why her grades suffered so much.

A boy was born to us in late August and she named him Thomas, after her grandfather. She took the semester off to nurse him and recover. I helped where I could, and she calmed down a bit and became easier to live with. There was never any time for sex, so I spent my time studying and acing my second semester in a row. I thought things were starting to look up and then she came up pregnant again. That was impossible since we hadn't had sex in months. Well, not impossible. I knew what it meant but couldn't face her over it. I was so scared she would leave me and take my child that I kept silent.

After two days, she confronted me about it. She told me that she still loved me but that things were going to change. I thought I had already completely changed for her. What more could she want? That's when she dropped the bombshell on me. She told me that she had taken a lover and that if I truly loved her, I would allow her this one thing. I was numb and didn't say anything. She took this as my acceptance. I was helpless to stop her.

The next day, she brought him over. It was her first boyfriend and the last before me. I felt sick to my stomach. I was confused. I thought she loved me, that we had grown close over the years of school and had finally fallen for each other. I didn't know what was happening, but it wasn't 'love' and it wasn't right. I didn't think I had a say in the matter, however. If I wanted her and my child in my life, then I had to allow it. Besides, I would never find another. No other woman had even given me a second glance. A little sex was better than no sex at all.

Unfortunately, that turned out to be not true at all. She brought me into the bedroom and made me sit in a chair in the corner. I was in a fog at that point, like a dream you couldn't control. She brought in her lover and laid him on our bed, pulling his jeans to his ankles. His boxers soon followed, and he just stayed there, leaning back on his elbows, with his thick cock sticking straight out. Then Lexie winked at me and took him into her mouth. He groaned in pleasure while she worked him, putting in an effort she had never made with me. I wanted to feel angry, but all I felt was depression at how pathetic my life was, how pathetic I was. It got worse.

She tore off her skirt to show us her bare pussy. She was wearing nothing underneath. Then she crawled onto the bed and straddled him, lowering herself slowly onto his still raging cock. She sighed in ecstasy as she bottomed out, a sound I had never heard her make without my mouth. Then she began grinding on him and humping up and down on his cock for what seemed like forever when she raised her face to the ceiling and cried out. Now, that was a sound I had never heard her make. They ended up fucking like that for another good long while before she came again, even louder and with more passion. They changed positions and he began fucking her doggie-style. I never had sex with her this way. As his hips bucked against her ass, causing it to ripple, he brought her to another orgasm. Then with a mighty grunt, he came inside her as she shivered from the latest climax that he had given her.

That's when they looked at each other and smiled. He gave her a ferocious kiss before sliding off the bed. She sat up to watch as he walked over to me and presented his cock, dripping with their combined juices, to my face. I looked at her apprehensively, fearful even. "Suck him," she told me. I shook my head slowly back and forth. "Suck him if you ever want to see me and Tom again," she repeated, adding a threat to her demand. I didn't move, but her lover pressed his slimy dick to my lips, and I let my mouth slowly open and accept his significant girth. I heard Lexie squeal in delight as he started fucking my face with his semi-erect cock. It surprised me that he never completely lost his erection. It seemed to go on forever, him sawing his cock in and out of my mouth while I sucked their combined juices off his meaty member until it was clean. I looked up at him and saw that he was watching me while playing with his nipples. Seeing my haunted eyes must have driven him over the edge because he started filling my mouth with his cum. I knew I must have swallowed most of it but felt some dribbling down my chin.

"Now me," said Lexie as her lover stepped to the side. There she was, nude from the waist down with her legs splayed open, her pussy filled with thick cum from her lover. She must have been waiting for him to finish in my mouth before she opened her legs or the cum wouldn't have been quite so fresh looking after at least twenty minutes.

When I didn't move, her lover pulled me to my feet and guided me over to her, pressing me down onto the bed between her legs. Now that I was closer, I could see his pearly cum practically overflowing her pussy lips, a little dribble of it working its way down to her puckered anus.

"Clean me up, husband," she said as her lover's hand guided my head into her crotch.

I figured that this could only end one way, so I did my best to suck up and swallow all the cum that had filled her gaping pussy. Then I licked up the drip of cum that had run over her asshole, eliciting a moan from her lips when my tongue pressed against the puckered opening. I was humiliated and felt like shit, and she seemed to be relishing it. My mind screamed. I had no idea what was happening. It was worse than the sickest nightmare that I'd ever had, and I just wanted it to end.

But it didn't. The next day was worse. When she arrived home, he was with her. He took her again and fucked her ass, making me lick the cum from them both again. The next day, while licking out her anal creampie, she made me stay there and lick her ass while he fucked her pussy again, his balls slapping me in the face. The fourth day broke me.

She said she had something special in mind and said that I'd been such a good husband that she'd finally let me have sex. I didn't know how I felt about that. Part of this was starting to become arousing, but I was mostly disgusted with them and myself at the same time. But I had a baby to think about, I told myself. Besides, having sex with my wife after going without it for months did sound nice. To make it extra special, since I had waited so long, she wanted to play a game to make it feel really good for me. When she brought out the straps, I refused to put them on. After much persuasive coaxing, I finally relented, and she strapped my arms and legs to the four heavy-duty legs of the bed.

I was starting to feel a bit nervous when I felt hands all over my body. Soon they were massaging my ass, then I felt lube being rubbed onto my ass and then into my asshole. Although it felt great, I was freaking out inside. My greatest fears were realized when I felt the hard flesh of a cock rub up and down my crack before poking at my asshole. That's when the pressure began. It didn't take too much before I was penetrated, though it hurt like hell. The only small mercy was that the guy took his time. However, inch by inch, he worked himself into me until I felt his pubs on my ass. He had bottomed out in me. He waited a while before he slowly started pumping in and out of me, fucking my ass. I felt his hands on my hips as he started fucking me hard and fast. Then I heard him grunt and felt something hot splash inside my bowels. I found that I had enjoyed it until recognized the grunt as that of my wife's lover.

I had just been made his bitch, I realized, then I began to whimper and finally cry as my life's facade came crashing down around me. I heard laughing from them and knew that I was a 'nothing' of a man. In fact, at that moment, I wasn't a man at all. I hated myself and just wanted it all to end. It didn't matter that I only had one semester of college left. However, I had to think about Thomas, our son. I put all my focus into him. Being a good... no, a great dad. I'd raise him to be better than me and to never let a woman do to him what his mother had done to me.

The next day, my wife and her lover were out Christmas shopping and I was watching little Thomas. That's when I noticed he had a tinge of reddish hair. Neither Lexie nor I had any redheads in our family, though her lover's hair was reddish-brown. A pang of fear took my breath away and my mind started playing tricks on me. Was Thomas even mine? It wasn't a stretch to think that he wasn't. I knew the new baby couldn't possibly be. I searched all over until I found his birth certificate. It wasn't with his baby stuff. It was hidden away in my wife's lingerie drawer, which is why it took me so long to discover it. Sure enough, her lover's name was written where mine should have been. They must have wanted to be sure because there was also a paternity test with it that proved that Thomas was her lover's child. Merry fucking Christmas.

When she came back that evening, she could tell something was very wrong, so she made sure to avoid me. That may have been the nicest thing she'd ever done for me. The next morning, I awoke on the couch where I had passed out and found a note taped to my forehead.

Lexie was taking Thomas to her parent's house for Christmas but that she had left me a present under the tree. She expected me to be wearing it when she returned a couple of weeks later. Out of morbid curiosity, I found the present and opened it on the spot. It was a leather suit, complete with a ball gag and a strange little contraption that I couldn't make heads or tails out of. I did notice it had a keyhole. It took some internet searching, but I finally figured out that it was a chastity cage for my penis. I had already made up my mind about what I was going to do before I had even read the note or opened the letter, so I just laughed hysterically, maniacally even. That's when I grabbed the rope.

satyrsbard
satyrsbard
149 Followers