A Short Story - Anal Battery

Story Info
Lesbian anal subservient.
750 words
6.7k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

Kates hand slaps my arse, her other sits on my shoulder and she bends me over. The plug in my arse is tapped sending sensations through me. Her other hand comes down again slapping me hard. The burn I feel excites my cunt.

I feel myself dribble down my leg. The excitement makes me tremour, my legs shake under me. Her hand delicately runs across my buttock, what was a painful smack is now a caring caress.

A whimper escapes my mouth as the plug is now toyed with. I feel the bulb press against my ring as it teases its way out of me. I hold my breath, I'm now stretched, and feel like a band is about to snap.

My fingers scrunch the pillow below me my tits hanging loose. They're wonderfully bruised. My nipples numb to the clamps that are weighing them down, each of my movements causes them to swing bringing more erotic pleasure.

I complain as my arse finally gets to to relax, the oversized plug is fully withdrawn and I feel myself gape. Her hand moves from shoulder and grips my hair tightly as I'm forced to stand, being shuffled across the lounge floor in patent pink skyscraper heeled boots. My balance is precarious and my tits stretch some more from the weights. My nipples burn and tweak.

My legs give way under me as Kate kicks the back of my knees. I put my hands out to break my fall. I'm on all fours, her hand forces my head to the floor, and I squeal in shock and delight as the strapon between her legs is forced into my wretched hole.

I'm a proper anal whore. One you can only imagine from folklore and tall tales. I'm more often than not on my knees for Kate, being battered in my hungry box. My pussy is for vanilla sex, boring sex with my husband. He doesn't inseminate me often, he doesn't enquire about the bruises that are on my body.

My husband doesn't care for my wounds, or offer words of sympathy. He ignores them, pretending they don't exist. Pretty much how I treat his measly cock.

I only married him because I thought I should, bore him two kids, because thats what loyal wives did.

There's nothing loyal about me. I love being fucked on a dirty mattress by a dominant bitch, and Kate ticks that box perfectly well.

Her cock skids through my hole quickly, it stays there briefly before its dragged back out making me growl in delight.

She's devilishly sexy, her black painted nails of her left foot plants next to my left hand. She pants as she fucks me. Pulling my hair, "Who's my bitch, you disgusting whore?"

My pussy leaks some more as she jack hammers me from behind. My tummy gurgles and rumbles as my bowels spin my insides.

The smell in this garage is loathsome, anyone walking down her street probably knows what she does in here. I'm not the only fuckpig to be treated with such disregard.

My mind melts, I cant think for myself as my body tingles and shakes. I feel sore and abused as my cum takes control. Her anal abuse of me is better than I have known.

A crack of her hand burns my bottom once again, I try to escape creeping forward, but her foot rises and kicks me sharply between my legs. The wet thwack of my pussy splashes and splatters lady cum. I shout in pain, and relief is given by her forgiving hand once again.

My mouth is open gasping, before the foul cock from my arse is rammed into my gullet. My teeth scrape the silicone as I gag to puke, but am saved by her withdrawal. Tears stream my face, I'm immensely turned on, and every part of me is erect and alert.

Her hand slides along my face to my hair and grips, her other takes hold of my arse. I'm back on all fours awaiting another debasting.

A moan comes from the corner of the room. Kate laughs, "You pathetic cunt."

Anger takes flow through my veins.

"Times up, service is complete."

Kates hand undoes the clamps on my tits.

"Please, fuck me more." I plead.

"You know the rules. We play until he cums. He's cum, and now I'm bored."

I look at my husband, sat in the corner, his cock in his hand. "You spoil everything for me." I complain.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
stukierstukier2 months ago

I wasn't expecting that twist at the end!

Yesok1Yesok13 months agoAuthor

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback, so pleased you enjoyed it.

This was from a longer story, but I ran out of concentration and steam.

If there is one thing in life I enjoy. It's playing with my arse or that of my girlfriends.

J x

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

A short story indeed, but a fast pace one as well. Love the ending, he came so she is done.no different than usual for most women, so I have heard. not very erotic but still very good.

CupidCupidCupidCupid3 months ago

I didnt really expect an ending like that!

You managed to pack in a lot for a short story. I really liked how the story pans out, it is very kinky and fetishtic, due to the whole thing taking place in a dirty, smelly garage.

Definitely 5 stars!

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Ouch; a bit much, but liked the twist at the end — three twisted characters: Kate (she’s now bored), the anonymous wife whose pleasure is interrupted, and the pathetic husband. Kate must be referring to him when she laughs “You pathetic cunt.” A lot backed into a short piece.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Milfs Teen Conquest 39 year old Milfs end.in Lesbian Sex
Backdoor Alice 38 year old woman pays an escort.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Orgy in a Roman Bathhouse A Roman Noblewoman seduces a straight girl in a Bathhouse.in Lesbian Sex
First Time's a Foursome Principal and Coach seduce two swim team teens.in Lesbian Sex
New Life At The Victorian Motel Straight law student accidentally becomes lesbian prostitute.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories