Lesbian Orgy in a Roman Bathhouse

Story Info
A Roman Noblewoman seduces a straight girl in a Bathhouse.
6k words
4.76
14.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllieWylde
EllieWylde
161 Followers

Domina of Rome - Orgy in the Roman Bathhouse

By

Ellie Wylde

Lady Camila couldn't take her eyes off the young woman. Naevia did a quick spin showing off the dress. The red fabric was tight around the waist and clung deliciously to the teenager's small and perfectly pert ass.

"You like it?" Naevia asked coyly.

Camila's gaze dropped to the obscene plunging neckline that almost reached her belly button and teased the viewer with her side boob, "You look quite divine. The perfect gift for a maiden on her eighteenth year."

"I am so glad you think so."

Despite how sexy the dress made the girl look, Camila still wanted to tear it from her toned body and ravish her right there in the shop. She clicked her fingers and a shop girl came scurrying over in a sequence of bows, "Have this dress sent to the Septim household."

Camila felt a little cheated once Naevia had changed into her elegant, but far less revealing gown and yearned to see the girl in the red dress again, "Now you promise me that you will wear that dress for Saphina's party?"

"Yes, I promise. Thank you so so much, it is just wonderful! You are so kind to me," Naevia leaned and kissed Camila on the cheek.

"You deserve it, you are like a daughter to me."

"Not too much like a daughter... I hope," Naevia's eyes twinkled mischievously.

Camila felt a throb of heat between her legs at the obvious flirt and her heart sped up. It had been a long time since she had had a crush. She embraced the feeling, it made her feel young again. And she decided to take a risk and see just how far this girl was going to go, "I feel so hot, really the weather is like an inferno. I can't even remember the last time it rained. I think we both deserve a chance to relax and refresh...at the bathhouse," Camila studied the girl and tried to gauge her reaction.

"It...it would be nice to freshen up," the girl said, her voice suddenly weak.

There were two doors at the top of the stone steps, one for men and the other for women. On such a hot day the bathhouse was getting plenty of patronage but Camila took Naevia by the arm and brushed through the queues waiting in the heat and pushed through the plaza and up to the entrance. The manageress, a beauty from the lands of Arabia, was about to chastise such rude behavior when she saw Lady Camila and instead bowed her head, "Camila Furius Gracchus, you honor us with your presence. I see you have brought an exquisite guest with you," she nodded again, "How may I be of service to you?"

"A hot bath to ready our skin for a cold bathe, then I am thinking a private room for me and my 'exquisite' guest to relax in."

"With some massage girls?" asked the manageress with a twinkle in her eye.

"Gokce, you have read my mind, a girl each... no, make it two girls each. After shopping in this heat we deserve to pamper ourselves."

"I quite understand, come this way," Gokce led them through a smooth marble corridor, "Has the young mistress been here before?"

"Actually no... mother never has brought me here," replied Naevia.

"Really?" gasped Camila, "Well you are in for a treat, Gokce's girls have some of the finest...talents in all of Rome."

Camila smiled as she saw Naevia swallow nervously and tremble.

"Yes, it is far cooler in here," said Gokce covering for the girl's nerves, "But in the hot bath you will feel like being reborn. You can undress in here."

The room had several women in a state of undress while slave girls did their best to keep up with folding the discarded clothes.

"I'll send you some girls as soon as you are ready," Gokce gave a nod and left.

Camila enjoyed the young woman's nerves and felt a pulse between her legs at the prospect of seeing the girl naked at last. She slipped her dress from her shoulders allowing her dramatic and womanly curves to be revealed in an instant. Naevia's eyes dilated as they darted around the older woman's body, from the full breasts to the narrow waist that opened out to the curves of Camila's hips. Again, Camila felt a thrill as the girl blushed as she was unable to stop herself looking at Camila's perfectly shaved mound hoping to glimpse the treasure that lay just a little further down.

A slave girl dropped to her knees and hurriedly collected Camila's dress and folded it before turning to Naevia and waiting expectantly. Naevia glanced around the stone changing room, the other women there were stripping off without a care in the world, happily chatting while the slaves scurried around them. She then noticed Camila's eyes fixed on her. Naevia looked to the floor sheepishly and, with trembling hands pulled the straps of her dress from her shoulder, took a deep breath and let it fall.

"Oh my," Camila said under her breath.

Naevia's teenage body was slim and delicate. Small, but delightfully pert, breasts were crowned by tidy little areolas with plump nipples. Her midriff was so flat there was even hint of muscles beneath. A very short pyramid of dark hair pointed down to her secret and then down to long toned legs.

"You have become quite the woman," Camila made no attempt to hide the fact her eyes were feasting on the young woman's nubile figure and she knew by the signs of the subtle warmth between her legs she was getting aroused at the prospect of exploring the girl's body further.

"Tha... thanks..." Naevia replied, her eyes still on the floor her cheeks ruddy.

Four Turkish girls walked in, their dark olive skin, pitch-black hair as well as dramatic eyeliner adding to their exotic appearance. All were in their early twenties and each a beauty beyond belief.

"Mistress Gokce, has sent us to tend to all your needs," one of them said and they then simultaneously discarded their dresses.

Camila's heart pounded as she took in the divine beings, they were wearing fine gold chains that went around their neck, down between their breasts before looping around their waists. The look just added to the eroticism and Camila knew she was now wet.

"Well, lead on," said Camila unable to hide her broad smile.

The Turkish girls split into pairs and, standing on either side of the Roman noblewoman, took them by the arms and led them out of the changing room. Camila noticed that as the women touched Naevia the young woman trembled so much her legs shook. She then waited to enjoy the view of the young woman's small round ass and fought back the urge to sink her teeth into it, an urge that she hoped she wouldn't have to fight for long.

The moment they stepped into the main bath the heat and the humidity hit them. The vast pool was full of nude ladies, some by themselves relaxing, others in groups gossiping while others were enjoying the slave girls and it was obvious hands were being used below the water to great effect. Steam rose up off the water making the domed roof, high above, almost vanish in the mist.

The Turkish girls led them down the steps and into the water and Camila could instantly feel her skin's pores open and sweat start to bead on her neck and shoulders before running down her back. The sight of the running moisture on Naevia's skin made Camila's nipples tingle and again she felt the desire to rub herself all over that tight teenage body.

They were taken to a small curved grotto in the corner of the bath, it was overhung by plants and vines that gave it a slightly more private feel. They could still look out over the steaming water and people watch. Under the water, there was a stone bench on which they sat, Camila on one side, Naevia on the other. With the waterline level with their breasts, the Turkish girls sat on either side of them.

"Believe me, this will make you feel like a new woman, every bit of grease and dirt from the streets will be flushed out of you," said Camila leaning back and spreading her legs slightly. Her Turkish girls responded, one slipped a hand between her legs and started to caress her intimately, while the other started to kiss her neck.

Naevia was still tense, her legs crossed her arms folded across her body.

"Just relax, we are here for your pleasure," whispered one of the girls in Naevia's ear. Then hands were moving all over her body.

"Are you all right, Naevia? Are the girls not to your liking?"

"No...no...they...they are very beautiful!" she stammered, "It's just... just..."

"Just what?" Camila turned her head and then purred as a tongue ran down her neck from below her ear right the way down to her shoulder.

"I've never been with anyone before..."

"Never? I thought your mother had given you that Persian bed-slave, she said that you had been enjoying her very much?"

"I haven't actually done anything with her... I just told my mother I had so she wouldn't be disappointed."

The two Turkish girls looked at each other and then to Camila for instructions on how to proceed.

"I perfectly understand," smiled Camila, "My Lavinia was terribly nervous the first time so I helped her through it and I am happy to guide you too," the thrill of Naevia being completely untouched made her pussy tighten around the fingers already inside of her, "Just open your legs and close your eyes."

Naevia was hesitant, "I'm not sure... I've never let anyone touch me... there."

"Hmm... then open your mouth," suggested Camila.

Naevia looked at the two exotic beauties waiting for her. With a nervous nibble of her lower lip, she opened her mouth. Camila gave one of the Turkish girls a nod. The girl leaned in and kissed Naevia, softly at first.

Naevia felt the tenderness of the lips against her own, the dampness of the girl's mouth mixing with her own. The Turkish slave girl took the lead and slowly opened and closed her mouth around the young woman's.

Camila smiled as she watched the teenager kiss, "Faster," she whispered to the slave that was fingering her. The girl responded and started to make her thrusts quicker, with each drive her fingers curled upwards and caressed Camila's top wall firmly, "Oh yes...yes..."

On the other side of the grotto, the first Turkish girl broke off the kiss with Naevia and the second took her place. This girl was more forceful and slipped her tongue straight into the teenager's mouth. Naevia accepted it and opened her mouth wider, her head lolling back against the marble wall. The two tongues tangled together, Naevia's doing her best to follow the lead of the experienced Turkish slave. She felt the rough surface of the girl's tongue rub over hers before swirling underneath to attack the smooth underside. She could taste the girl's sweetness and her whole body started to react. The heat of the room, the steam, the moisture and sweat dripping from her face and down her neck, the hot, wet skin of the other slave pushing against her... it was too much. Her arms dropped as she succumbed to the pleasure. Hands were on her small breasts instantly, kneading them, her nipples were being rolled and she knew they were now fully erect and her arousal obvious.

"Does Mistress want her underarms licked clean?" one of the slaves asked Camila.

Camila didn't answer with words, with eyes fixed on Naevia, she just lifted her arms. Both slaves began obediently to lick her armpits, the one continuing to finger her as she did. The tingling under her arm was subtle but extremely pleasant and accompanied by the thrill of the girls' submissiveness, she felt her pussy start to tense. The slave girl felt the building tremor and, even as she licked, sped up her thrusts even more, making sure the top of her palm rubbed Camila's clit with every drive.

"By the Gods...yes...Mmm..."

Naevia felt another tongue join the kiss. Both Turkish girls were now pressing her body against the hard marble, their breasts pushing against her own. The heat was now incredible, the temperature of the room, the hot skin against her. It was hard to breathe. But still the two tongues probed her, all three tongues meeting between their mouths, their tips jousting.

"Spread your legs, young mistress," one girl panted, between kissing.

Naevia couldn't resist anymore, the need to touch her pussy was overwhelming, or even better have these girls do it for her. She moaned and opened her legs. She didn't have to wait long, within moments fingers were stroking her thick, swollen labia lips.

"Oh my... oh my..."

Camila could see under the water that Naevia's legs were now open and one of the Turkish slaves had a hand stroking the virgin sex. The innocent girl looked so lost to lust, so desperate, so beautiful. Camila's own orgasm shot through her out of now where, her pussy tightened around the fingers, that were working her and she cried out, "Yes! Yes! Mmm..." her legs squeezed together trapping the fingers inside her. Her two slaves didn't stop licking under her arm, running their tongues in long strokes up her side, tantalizing the armpits and then up teasing the soft skin of the inside of her arm. Camila sighed basking in her post-orgasmic bliss. She kept watching Naevia who looked like she was being devoured. Slowly, Camila started to rock her hips backward and forward, squeezing the hand between her legs. The slave responded by gently stroking the inside of her pussy, still slick from her climax.

Naevia heard Camila cry out and the sound of bliss sent little sparks of her excitement through her clit and up to her raging hard nipples. She broke off the kiss, she needed to breathe. The air was sweltering and she could feel sweat and moisture running down her brow and soaking her face. All around the bathhouse, the steam swirled over the water, and in the mist, she could see other nude women and girls, washing, bathing...fucking.

The girl that had been tendering her sex stood, the water running down her olive-skinned body, flowing in a stream between two pert breasts. Naevia looked up, still struggling to get her breath and took in the girl's exotic beauty.

The girl straddled Naevia, positioning her breasts in front of the young woman's face, "You want to suckle me, Mistress?" the girl cupped her breasts and offered them to Naevia.

For a split second Naevia marveled at the dark buds, swollen and erect, then she took one into her mouth and sucked at it. The nipple was hard against her soft tongue, which she ran in circles around and around it before lapping at it with the rough top side. She could feel the slave girl tremble with delight and moan, "Thank you, young Mistress."

Hands started moving through her sodden hair and Naevia realized the two girls were washing it. The scent of citrus filled her nostrils as she continued to suck on the nipple. Her own hands started to wander, moving around to the back of the girl straddling her and then tracing her fingers up and down over the dripping wet skin. Again she heard a slight moan of pleasure and she relished in how much joy there was in pleasuring someone else, even if that someone else was just a slave. Her hand moved down, over the girl's waist and under the waterline. She felt the curves of hips and moved around and down until her hands were on the girl's toned ass. She squeezed it, tentatively at first and then harder. Curiosity getting the better of her, Naevia moved her hands inwards until she reached the crack of the ass, with a middle finger she traced down the line until she felt the subtle swirl of the girl's anus.

"Mmm...Mistress... you can do anything you want to me," encouraged the Turkish slave girl.

Naevia started to circle the little hole, even as she sucked on the hard nipple, she imagined the tightness of the girl and gently started to probe.

"Oh Mistress..." purred the girl, "You treat me..."

Naevia pressed her finger against the buttonhole and pushed. At first, nothing happened and then she felt the tip of her finger breach the tight little hole. One of the pairs of hands lathering her hair stiffened as her finger slipped in deeper.

"Thank you, Mistress..." the slave girl wiggled in delight.

Naevia felt a rush of naughtiness as her finger caressed the soft spongy skin of the girl's back passage. She released the nipple from her mouth and looked up at the Turkish girl whose face showed the joy she was receiving.

"Put your head back, young Mistress," said the other girl and lifted Naevia's chin before pouring water through her hair.

Camila was receiving the same process and enjoying the sights of being straddled, and happily kneaded and squeezed her girl's breasts as her hair was washed.

"Would you like to move onto the Frigidarium, Mistress?"

"Yes, that probably would be best, before my young friend succumbs... to the heat. Naevia, come along!"

The Turkish slave girls led the Roman noblewoman out of the bath. Camila took a moment to enjoy Naevia's nude, dripping wet body. The girl was very flushed and Camila was sure her plump nipples were standing tall, she then smiled at the thought at just how hard they were about to get.

"Come this way, Mistresses," one of the girls said and took Camila by the arm.

They went through a marble-walled corridor until they reached a large heavy door. It took two of the slave girls to push it open and as soon as they did the Roman ladies felt an instant chill. The Frigidarium was relatively small compared to the vast hot bath and every part of the floor, wall and low ceiling was tiled dark blue. A pool of crystal clear water was in the center, the surface of which was perfectly still.

Naevia gasped at the cold. Walking from such extreme heat to this bitter cold made her skin tingle and more than anything, her already hard nipples seemed to tighten even more. The freshness after the sauna washed over her and revived her foggy senses.

"It looks daunting, but believe me it is a sensation like nothing else," said Camila, noticing her young friend looking at the freezing water in trepidation. Camila, along with her two girls stepped into the bath and she inhaled sharply and clenched her teeth. She continued to descend and then jumped in and vanished beneath the water. A few seconds later her head burst out from beneath the surface and she gasped, the air from her mouth turning to a fine mist.

"Come on, young mistress," said one of the slave girls and then she whispered in Naevia's ear, "We will warm you up afterward."

The exotic foreign accent promising sex, made Naevia's pussy throb. Even in this cold room, her pussy still felt warm. The girl led Naevia into the bath. With just a single first foot submerged, Naevia gasped and the prospect of submerging her entire body in the water made her anxious.

"The trick is to be quick," said Camila, who was now sat in the bath, her two girls sitting on either side, "warm my nipples," she instructed. Both the girls then leaned in and took Camila's rock hard buds into their mouths, "Hmm...very nice..."

Naevia took Camila's advice and quickly descended into the icy waters, gasping with every step. She didn't have the courage to submerge her head and instead just floated in the tranquil pool. Her two slave girls swam next to her rubbing their bodies against hers and gently nibbling at her shoulders, the skin of which was now covered in goose-pimples.

"Now tell me," said Camila with a grin, "Have your nipples ever been harder in your life?"

Naevia could feel her nubs were hard like diamonds, tinglingly and tight, "N...no... th...they...hav...haven't," she replied through chattering teeth.

The two Turkish girls swam, positioning themselves, one in front of Naevia and one behind. They then wrap their bodies tightly around the teenager, pressing their full breasts into her skin. The sensation of their warmth caressed her flesh and she felt hands move down her body. From the front she felt a palm resting on her labia lips and from behind her ass cheeks were spread and a finger started to rub her tight back hole.

EllieWylde
EllieWylde
161 Followers
12