A Short Story - Princess Playtime

Story Info
Iz and Jess play princesses.
792 words
3.7k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
493 Followers

This story I wrote about a month ago, but it didn't get submitted. I've just take a quick opportunity to submit now.

My daughters are coming back from university for a break. My youngest is bringing a friend to stay too, which means Iz and I have to be especially sensitive with what we do. My youngest caught us in the living room once, I or rather we don't want a repeat embarrassment, being chastised by her.

We are in the bathroom, my en-suite, kissing and playing. Making the most of being alone. I've missed Izzie this week, and I'm eager to give her my love. I've eaten her tasty pussy as she's sat on the top next to the basin, a white lace garter is firm around her thigh.

"Please can I film us?" She pouts and kisses me, her hands slide down my waist as she gives me big puppy dog eyes. She holds her phone and takes a selfie of us both. It's not x-rated.

"No." I take her phone and throw it carefully onto the bed through the bedroom door.

"But I can watch it when I'm on my own."

"No, Izzie. If you're lonely, call me, we can facetime, I'll put on a show, but no filming me."

She pretends to sulk as my hand plays between her legs, two fingers play as her pussy clamps tightly around them. Her arm holds me around the back of my shoulders, our cheeks touch and we breathe heavily and lustfully into each other.

Her hair is long and straight, a diamanté tiara sits in her hair, and sparkly clips hold her hair over her ears. This is princess playtime. I'm the queen, taking the sulky brat.

Her nipples stand and I pinch them between my finger and thumb as I kiss her neck. She is naturally the top in our relationship. It's often me being fucked. Most of the time it's just a natural occurrence and sex just evolves from nothing and we take turns pleasuring each other. It's fun and romantic.

Today it was deliberate, her dressing up, in not very much for me to enjoy. It was her idea to be a princess, very much not her usual character as she dons my tiara and sparkling hair clips. The little pink vest top with a princess motif across the front barely covers her tits.

I feel her come over my fingers, as her pussy tightens and releases, I kiss her neck, and play with her tits. Her skin is so tight, smooth and sensitive. I can't remember being youthful like her, though I obviously was. I'm now softer, and delicate compared to her. She tells me I'm fit and sexy, I work out when I can and watch what I eat. I'm glad there are no calories in pussy or butt, its the most regular thing I devour when we're together.

I suck my fingers and turn her around. She moans as she looks back at me in the mirror. I slide my hand down her tight arse, and between her cheeks. My fingers skirt over her hole.

I drop to my knees and kiss her arse, and lick the back of her thighs. Her splendour and beauty is unsurpassed. Her hands pull her butt cheeks apart as I spit into her making her giggle, massaging my saliva into her arsehole. I see her, open mouthed and eyes wide watching me in the mirror.

We lose eye contact as I move my face into her bum, her moans are music to my ears as I lick. My tongue driving over her sphincter, I replace it with my thumb and massage her. I grip her waist with my left hand and force her forward and pull her hips back. She looks bewildered and shocked furthermore as I slide my fingers back into the wet pussy.

Her feet press into the floor, one hand grips hard the basin counter the other reaches back, for me. Her eyes again watch, she smiles and tries to breathe as she looks away overwhelmed by my molestation of her.

Her sloppy wet cunt accepts my greasy fingers as her lips part to flower and fuck.

Once again, I feel like the luckiest woman alive. I hold her hand, our fingers entwined at her hip, we both pant as she presses back for more. Our eyes meet again, I see her passion, I feel her love. I miss her the days we're apart, we are like soulmates, friends, and I feel as one with her.

Is she immature? Yes. Does she drive me up the wall? Definitely, but we're at different stages in life and we are made for each other. I love her.

Yesok1
Yesok1
493 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Glad to decided to share. Love these two characters and their relationship — fun, feisty and wonderfully erotic. No calories — uh huh. :)

Diamondking666Diamondking666about 1 year ago

I adore your short stories, they're always amazing <3

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Walking with Sam A girl's act of kindness sparks a romance.in Lesbian Sex
After Hours A short story about two women after work.in Lesbian Sex
Fate of the Fishbowl A shy girl and a cheerleader share a secret romance.in Lesbian Sex
Seduced By The Woman Next Door A shy housewife is seduced by the sexy woman next door.in Lesbian Sex
The Volleyball Girls Ch. 01 Two girls discover a new form of pleasure.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories