After Hours

Story Info
A short story about two women after work.
2.1k words
4.41
11.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snepian
snepian
8 Followers

She heard one final click as the door was locked from the inside. No one was going to come save her now and she knew it. She also knew she had chosen this. She could have left at any moment when the woman in front of her had given her the option, but she didn't. Why hadn't she?

Deep down she knew why, but she wasn't ready to admit it to herself, not just yet.

"And now you're mine. I think we'll both enjoy this sweetheart."

She heard the words without really registering them. All she could focus on was the tapping of the other woman's heels on the wooden floor as she approached. That, and her heart feeling like it was trying to escape her own chest and jump into the woman's arms.

This woman being the one she'd been stealing glances at ever since she started this job, hoping no one would notice; her boss, Holly.

But clearly, she had noticed. And now here she was, approaching neither quickly or slowly enough. It was all happening too fast, but at the same time it couldn't come soon enough, and Holly seemed to recognize that.

"Aww, are you getting cold feet now that you've finally been pushed into a corner?"

Tap. Holly's heels tapped on the floor as she walked, punctuating her sentences.

"I gave you every chance to walk out."

Tap.

"You could have left at any point."

Tap.

She was standing right in front of her now, their faces merely inches apart. Holly leaned in and, in a low, breathy whisper, she said "But we both know you want this, don't we Katie?"

Kate finally exhaled for what felt like the first time in days, her heart racing as Holly reached up and gently placed her hands on the front of Kate's shoulders.

Kate immediately felt like she melted, all she could feel was her racing heart and the woman's warm, gentle touch, before Holly shoved her, making her stumble backwards into the desk. Holly grinned at her and followed, placing one hand back on Kate's shoulder and pushing softly, pushing her upper body down, down onto the desk.

Kate wasn't able to resist at this point, she simply didn't have the willpower to pretend she didn't want this anymore and slid her feet forwards along the floor to allow herself to lay down on the top of the desk. Her feet knocked against Holly's, who simply continued to walk forwards, forcing Kate's legs apart as she continued to slide backwards. Holly moved her hand up from Kate's shoulder and behind her neck before both their bodies stopped moving for a second, one that felt like an eternity.

Kate was getting frustrated, it was all taking so long. Why was Holly stopping? Why was she not letting her all the way down on the desk? Where was her other hand? She opened her eyes and saw Holly slowly lowering her head, her face inching towards Kate's. She began to raise her head up but was quickly stopped by the hand now clutching at the collar of her blouse and noticed that Holly had stopped moving as well.

Kate's breathing got heavier, the frustration evident on her face and Holly simply held her there for a moment before continuing to move her face down again. Kate bit her lip and closed her eyes again, waiting in frustration as she became hyper-aware of every warm part of her body that had any point of contact with Holly's:

Holly's hand holding Kate's neck in place.

Kate's calf rubbing against Holly's knee as she maintained her own balance.

Holly's thigh slowly moving up Kate's inner thigh, moving closer and closer to-

At that moment, all thoughts escaped Kate's head as she felt a small pinch of pain on the side of her throat, just above the collarbone. Another pinch, this one softer, duller, followed by warmth breath and the much softer pressure of lips against her skin. Another kiss, this one on the front of her throat, followed by another gentle, teasing bite, all the while she could both hear and feel Holly's breath on her skin.

Kate let out a soft moan as Holly kissed her throat again, prompting another few kisses. These ones felt different, like her mouth had changed shapes... she was smiling. Grinning, maybe.

Holly knew she had her. Holly knew she couldn't resist, even if she wanted to.

Kate felt Holly's leg move up her thigh, slowly but surely moving towards the one place Kate wanted her to reach more than anything, but stopped just shy of it.

She bit her lip again, holding back the frustration and trying to move her body down to try to do something about it, but Holly lowered herself down, putting her body over Kate's and pinning her to the desk. She looked into Holly's eyes, silently begging for release, but Holly just smiled at her and moved her face closer.

"Do you want me to touch you, Katie? Is that what you want?"

Kate immediately nodded, on instinct more than anything. She knew it was pointless trying to hide her feelings, there's no way Holly couldn't feel the heat coming from her crotch at this point, just based on how close she was.

"Well, if I'm going to do that, then I need you to be a good girl and lie very still so I can take a good look at you, ok?" Holly's right hand finally made contact with Kate's body, pressing against her stomach and slowly moving upwards before stopping between her breasts and pinching one of the buttons on her blouse.

"I want to touch you directly. Skin. To. Skin"

Kate closed her eyes again and let her head relax back as Holly undid a single button with each of the last three syllables. She could no longer think straight, her head filled with want, need and desperation. She couldn't feel anything other than the hands on her neck and waist or the lips on her collarbone, slowly moving down to the top of her breast, then the edge of her bra. Then nothing.

She opened her eyes, startled at the sudden stop, and saw Holly just staring at her with a grin on her face, then a light chuckle.

"How cute. Definitely didn't expect anyone to see that today, did you?"

Kate was confused, but had just enough of her wits about her to follow Holly's gaze and figure out what she was talking about: the light blue bra with little teddy bears in pink shirts. Not exactly the most professional, nevermind sexy, thing to wear. In fairness, she had been backed up on laundry the last few days and hadn't had time to-

"There we go, problem solved."

Kate could just about register the smug expression on Holly's face before realising what had just happened. And even then, she only realised for a split second when Holly threw something light blue with little yellow and pink patterns on it before her head moved down and Kate could no longer form coherent thought but could only feel the lips picking up where they left off against her breast, the teasing of Holly's tongue and the wet spots she left behind, before finally feeling something lightly brushing against her nipple.

First a quick, teasing brush of a tongue, then the gentle kiss of lips, and finally the warmth of Holly's mouth wrapping around it.

She pushed her chest upwards, letting out a soft, happy moan as she finally got what she had been looking for, before she was pushed back down by a hand pressing against her other breast, kneading softly, but forcefully enough to keep her from moving off the desk.

Finally the other hand moved away from Kate's neck and slid down the side of her body, over her shoulder, along the side of her breast and waist, finally making its way past her hip and down to her mid-thigh where her skirt had ridden up. Holly teased her fingers around the edge of the skirt for a moment before pushing it upwards, her tongue still dancing on Kate's nipple. To Kate, it felt like her boss' hand travelled ever so slowly, excruciatingly so. Slow enough that she could feel every inch, every centimeter of the woman's hand against the top of her thigh, the thumb running along the inside of her thigh, her thin leggings being the only thing separating them now.

After what felt like an eternity, the hand finally made its way to the top of the leg it was travelling along, the thumb stopping just short of where Kate so desperately wanted - no, needed - it to be. She opened her eyes and looked down at the woman whose lips were still glued to her breast, looking right back up at her with a smug look, one that knew how much Kate wanted what she was holding back from her. She managed to resist the temptation to yet again attempt to push her crotch down against the hand that was so close, knowing by now that she would get her pleasure held back for longer through extended teasing. She bit her lip again and closed her eyes, her hips shaking with need as she held back her moans before finally, she felt a light touch against her. Even through her leggings and underwear, just the idea of having this woman touch her after all this time was enough to send her hurtling towards the edge.

She opened her mouth and moaned loudly as Holly's hand pushed against her, lightly at first but with increasing pressure, sliding along the middle of her panties, made much easier by the wetness that had long since soaked through the fabric. Her moans got louder and louder, her heart beating faster and faster and the thumb was replaced by two fingers applying more and more pressure and in mere moments she could feel herself on the edge. She held back as long as she could, but she knew it wouldn't be long.

"Holly, I- I'm close"

The mouth let go of her nipple and left a slow trail up to her neck before whispering into her ear.

"Shh... don't hold back. Just let go and come for me Katie"

The fingers on her crotch moved up and stopped for a moment before pressing harder and almost vibrating, the hand on her breast kneading her breast and the kisses returning to her neck. But more than that, those words were all she needed and she let go of everything. Her world turned into a single bright, white light as her thoughts escaped her, thinking nothing but feeling everything as every part of her body that was connected to Holly's exploded with pleasure. Instinctively, her legs wrapped around the other woman's hips, arms thrown up around her back as she screamed out in orgasm, pressing every part of her body against her lover's to feel more of those explosions.

At that point, she blacked out, but only for a moment. A few seconds later, she could just about feel those lips against her neck, moving up to her cheekbone, then her cheek and finally connecting with her lips. She returned it, opening her mouth to accept the tongue seeking entrance as she lay there, allowing her thoughts to return to her.

Another few moments and she finally relaxed her legs, releasing the vice grip she'd had around Holly's waist. This made Holly break the kiss and smile.

"For a second I thought you might not let go until I brought it up."

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't hurt you did I?" Kate panicked for a second before Holly laughed it off.

"No, of course not, it'll take a lot more than that to hurt me. It's not the first time I've had to deal with a response like that, I know how to manage it, even if it involves getting my hips crushed for a while" Holly replied with a grin before giving Kate one last kiss and taking a step back.

This made Kate blush and avert her eyes before looking back at Holly who was eyeing her up and down.

"Can't say I don't enjoy the view, but maybe it's time we locked up?"

Kate was confused for a moment before realising her clothes were still in quite a state and pulled her skirt down before standing up off the desk, her legs still a little unsteady. Holly stepped forward, ready to grab her if she needed it, but Kate managed to stay up and start buttoning her blouse back up before realising she'd forgotten something.

"Umm... Holly, have you seen my bra?" she said as she looked around for the lost piece of clothing.

"Oh, I know exactly where it is" came the response as Holly walked out the door of her own office, holding up the light blue bra in one hand as she walked away. "Meet me by my car in three minutes, I'm not done with you yet"

snepian
snepian
8 Followers