A Shoulder to Cry On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meal was very good and so was the company. We talked about all sorts, not one innuendo involved. We were both fully at ease, and our waiter was under the clear impression we were a couple. That was something that in my mind did more for my street cred than Beth's.

After our meal we went for a walk along the promenade and eventually ended up in the town's centre after a nice walk. Beth noticed a lingerie shop, and decided she would get a better fitting corset. She admitted that the DD was too small now, as she had "moved up the alphabet" a bit.

Beth talked with the woman in the shop, a very attractive blonde, who offered me a chair and a coffee, while she tended to Beth. The chair was nice and comfy and I could watch those two women admire that fine lingerie all day long. The shop lady seemed to like Beth a lot, as she kept getting as close as she could, with regular light touches. Beth was not encouraging her, but she made very clear she did not object.

The woman's name was Olivia and she was flirting shamelessly with Beth. She escorted Beth into the fitting room, where she would measure her, before Beth got to try on some of the lingerie she had chosen, including a leather and lace corset with suspenders, near identical to the one she wore. I had heard Olivia whisper something about double G when she measured Beth's chest size.

Olivia packed up Beth's puchases, whilst handing her a business card. She made sure to point out her personal number and email, adding that Beth could contact her night or day. Looking at Olivia I noticed she was tall, like Beth. With her platinum blond hair and green eyes she was a striking woman. She was slim, with fantastic legs showing under her short skirt.

Beth had clearly noticed me eyeing up Olivia, and made her point by placing one hand on a hip, whilst pointing out what she had to offer, in her new GG sized corset.

I smiled and got up. I walked towards Beth and stood behind her, pushing my hard cock against her gorgeous backside. She responded by grinding against me.

Olivia had noticed and handed Beth her bags.

"Think about me as well when you fuck each other senseless tonight sweethearts," she said, whilst running her fingers down between her breasts all the way down to her pussy.

"What on earth gave you that idea?" Beth asked as she now placed her hand firmly on my hard cock, whilst trying to look as innocent as she could.

"Maybe the bulge in his trousers when he sat there watching us? Or maybe you squeezing those super big tits together when you turned to him just now? Just so you know, I am horny as hell now, and I would love to think you'd invite me for a threesome one day," Olivia whispered as she leant over the counter.

"Let's seal that with a kiss," Beth said.

With that she pressed her lips on Olivia's lips. She eagerly opened her mouth to allow Beth's tongue in. Beth responded in kind, and soon the horny passion started to spill over. Beth ran her hands over Olivia's tits, not that much smaller than her own. Olivia grabbed Beth's GG sized tits, and soon both women were moaning loudly. Beth walked around the counter, stood behind Olivia and started kissing her neck, whilst caressing her tits. They then both looked at me with their sexiest pout.

"What do you think sweetheart, can Olivia come and play soon?" Beth asked with a smile.

"Well, as long as she is happy to suck, and fuck and swallow you and me, I don't see why not," I said in my most serious and generous tone.

Olivia jumped for joy and hugged Beth. We promised not to leave it too long. We left, then headed back to the car.

"You do realise we've been outed as a couple, don't you?" Beth asked.

I told her I was aware of that, and that I was happy with that as long as she was happy too.

"Well, aren't I a lucky girl then. I do hope that from now on we can just stop thinking about crossing lines, and be together properly. And sex will always be on the menu. Just so you know, I love watching porn too, so you can watch whatever you want and whenever you want. And maybe my kinky leather skirts and boots will make an appearance again soon," she said.

"Are you really okay with us being a couple?" Beth asked. "I mean, we haven't said we're a couple ourselves, not properly at least. We have been declared a couple by other people, who thought they knew what went on."

"Well, how do you feel about that? I am probably a lucky old bastard to some, a dirty old man to others. You would be a gold digger, a rent-a-girlfriend at best, a whore at worst," I responded.

"I had actually given that some thought. If the past weeks have taught me anything it is that being treated well is far more important than being groped at, and being eyed up by men and women wherever I go. You are a handsome guy, and I really mean that. And you treat me well, and with lots of respect. Your kinky little fantasies are a turn on for me, and I love looking good for you. So, yes, I'm happy we are now officially an item," Beth smiled.

The journey back home was comfortable and relaxed. We chatted, and our hands took it in turns to caress the other's leg. We tried to make sure I had two hands on the wheel when needed. As we got home I held the car door for Beth, giving me a good view down her huge tits, and the top of her legs. She got out and stood up against me. Her lips parted as she moved in for a kiss, and I would not want to be able to resist the beauty in front of me.

Her intoxicating perfume, her tits pressing against me, the parted red lips, it was too much to resist. We kissed, tender and loving. Our tongues met, and darted in each other's mouth. My hands rested on her hips, then on her well shaped backside, as I pulled her closer. My hard cock pressed against her, without any gapping this time. This was a lovers kiss, and I did not want it to end.

We did eventually let go, and Beth looked me in the eye.

"We do need to talk before we go further," she said. "There is something you need to know, and I can't keep this from you, as it might ruin things if I did."

"Let's go in, pour ourselves a drink, and have that talk then," I said.

Beth walked towards the house, while I stood and admired her fantastic figure. The long toned legs in full fashioned stockings, the pencil skirt accentuating her hour glass shape, her long red hair now loose and falling down her back. How on earth was I worthy of such beauty?

Once inside, we settled, and Beth sat me down, facing me directly, giving it the impression I was facing my mum, who was about to give me a ticking off for something.

"Right, I know you have noticed I had my tits made bigger, and I know you love them," she started. "I had them made bigger for a reason. A few months back Sam and I started our online sex channel, a bit like a home version of Babestation or something similar. It seemed like a safe idea to do the one thing I'm good at, whilst earning a bit of pocket money. We made quite a bit more, doing call-ins and by broadcasting pre-recorded videos. Most were solo videos, where we would dress up and use toys to make ourselves cum on camera. The upgrade of my tits was because of the fact I knew our fans loved them, as does Sam, and as do I. The money we made paid for them."

"Sometimes we did some lesbian stuff, lots of kissing, playing with each other's tits. For some girl callers we have also gone all the way, eating each other out, and more than once have we both orgasmed hard and even squirted in the other's face or mouth. Now, are you okay with me doing that, and more importantly, are you okay with me continuing doing that?" Beth asked whilst studying me for what my response could be.

"Beth, I am absolutely fine with that. The thought of you and Sam makes me quite horny to be fair. You know the loft is empty, right? You could even record here, and if you need a cameraman when both of you are involved, I am happy to offer my services," I said.

"Well that was a lot easier than I thought it would be," Beth smiled.

"I bet you are a not so secret anymore very horny and kinky guy, who would love to see two big titted beauties eating each other's pussy, licking and sucking clits, playing with each other's huge tits, squirting in each other's mouths and hear us moan and scream as we cum. Which by the way, neither Sam nor me would do on cam. It's pornographic, but not full blown porn what we do."

She looked at me as she started to unbutton her blouse.

"What I would love is for you two hotties to squirt together in a 69 pose, then kiss, long and deep, with lots of tongue. Especially dressed like that. I would probably cum without even touching myself," I told Beth.

Beth had lost her blouse, and pressed her tits up, and out of the cups of her corset. She licked them, kissing her nipples, whilst batting her eyes at me. She got up, and unzipped her dress. It fell, a slight swoosh as it glid over her fully fashioned seamed stockings. Her red miniscule lace panties were wet, her thighs glistened with the creamy juices from her cunt.

"So far I have not thanked you properly for all you have done for me these past weeks. I am going to change that today. I will give myself to you, and I want and need you inside me tonight," she spoke with a soft voice.

She pirouetted, turning her beautiful rear to me, spreading her bum cheeks as she bent over, running her hands over those seamed stockings. She never broke eye contact, and when she turned around again, she out one foot on the sofa nest to me. She parted her pussy lips, and moved her cunt towards my face.

"Eat me. Lick my pussy, suck my clit, fuck me with your tongue. I don't want to play around anymore. I'm yours...please, eat my wet cunt," Beth whispered as she speead her pussy lips wide open.

I put my hands on her rear, pulling her against my face. My mouth brushed againsy her thighs, and I licked the lace border of her stockings. My tongue licked her thighs, then moved up towards her shaven pussy, where the clit was erect, and beckoning me to suck it. I ran my tongue over her slit, and I heard the sharp intake of breath, followed by gentle moaning.

"Ooohh, that's good. I wanted this so bad...mmmm, do you like how I taste?", Beth asked.

I briefly broke contact to say I loved the taste of her juicy cunt, after which I returned to my treat. I started to massage Beth's sphincter with my fingers, whilst letting my tongue curl around her clit. I ran my fingers trough Beth's soaking wet pussy to lubricate them, before starting to access her arse with my fingers, whilst eating her out.

Beth moaned as I started to finger fuck her arse whilst licking and sucking her pussy in the same rhythm. She pressed my head tighter against her pussy, as my mouth fully enveloped her wet cunt. I licked her, then probed my tongue as deep inside her as I could.

"Hhmm, that's good...fuck me with your tongue...I love your fingers in my arse, you'll make me cum soon," Beth whispered.

The thumb of my free hand was rubbing her clit, and it didn't take long for Beth to start writhing against my mouth, harder and wilder. Her breath became shallow and faster.

"FUCK MY WET CUNT...I AM GOING TO CUM IN YOUR MOUTH!! OH GOOOD...YOU HORNY BASTARD, MAKE ME CUM PLEASE!! AAAHHHH, HHHMMMMMM...CUMMING CUMMING...DRINK ME DRINK ME!!"

With that she squirted in my mouth, and again and again...and again. Her juices filled my mouth, and I swallowed it eagerly. I looked up, and saw Beth biting her nipples, and sucking her tits. She panted and groaned, as she started running her hands through my hair.

As she regained her breath, Beth sank to her knees, and pressed her lips on mine, licking my mouth, and loving the taste of her own juices. The kiss was warm, sexy, hungry, needy. I told Beth to stand up and turn around. As she did, I spread her bum cheeks, and launched my tongue into her sphincter, whilst my hand played with her clit. I tongue fucked her arse, and started to finger fuck her, adding a finger after a few strokes. With four fingers in her soaking cunt and my tongue buried deep inside her rear, Beth reached an orgasm, shuddering and screaming I could feel my hand almost being pushed out by the force of her cumming.

"AAAAHHH...SO GOOD, SO GOOD, SO GOOD!! MY GOD...HHHMMMM!! SO WET...MY DARLING YOU MADE ME SO WET!"

Beth broke free, and kissed me. Loving, tender.

"This is just you and me...not for publication, ok?" she asked. "You and I will remain private, no porn movies with you and me in it."

I nodded in agreement. Beth now started to unzip my trousers, and discovered the black lace bikini style panties I wore. She smiled, and helped me out of my trousers. She put her tits around my hard lace encased cock, looking down at the sexy scene.

"I am going to suck that cock, and you can keep your panties on. I will suck your cum through the lace, you kinky slutty guy," she said.

"Did you know that Olivia has a cock too? She is a regular caller to Sam and me, and one of our biggest fans. And when I say big, I mean big...about 10 inches in fact. She showed me in the dressing room. When I told her about your kinky fantasies, she really wanted to be part of threesome with us," Beth said.

As she told me this my cock became harder, and I became hornier than I already was. Beth smiled, and then launched at my cock, swallowing it until it hit the bac, of her throat.

"You actually fancy that, do you? Maybe your cock between my tits, whilst having Olivia's cock in your mouth or your arse?" Beth grinned.

With that she swallowed my cock, wetting it with her mouth, cushioning it with her tongue. Her throaty vibrations made me harder still, while she massaged my balls. She took it in turn to suck me and to tit fuck between those fenomenal tits. I loved how my cock looked between those 38GG tits...fake or not, they look so sexy.

Beth now went to work on sucking me through the lace of my panties, sucking hard, whilst fingering her wet pussy. What I looked down on was too sexy to last any longer, and with a loud moan I shot my load in my panties, whilst Beth sucked harder still. Four streams of cum, and I felt my knees buckle.

Beth stuck her tongue inside my panties, licking my juice from the lace, smacking her beautiful red lips loudly. She held her head up, her mouth open, to show me her mouth full with my cum. Then she swallowed before rising and kissing me, hard and hungry.

I sat down, Beth straddled my lap, our wet lace panties rubbing against each other. She took my head in her hands and kissed me. Then she pressed my head between her tits, rubbing them both against my face. I felt like I was in heaven.

"It was nice to see and feel you had shaven before putting your sexy panties on," Beth smiled. "It makes a blowjob so much nicer for a girl. Do you shave all over when you start wearing women's clothes?" she asked with what appeared genuine interest.

I told her that I did, and that I normally do it in phases. Like slowly getting ready for a period of cross dressing. I normally used that time to consider what my first outfit would be, and to make sure I would stiĺl fit in my skirts, dresses and lingerie.

"You still owe me a glance into you as a slut in your pictures and videos," Beth reminded me.

"I know. I will send you some videos if you want," I replied.

"No way, I want to watch them together. Get horny together, and maybe see what look I want on you when your tranny persona gets to fuck me. Do you have a girly name?"

I told her I hadn't. Just a username on the website I was on. Given my busty persona I use a pornstar name as username, Deauxma. But that's not a proper name. I had considered her real name, Robyn, as my girly name.

"I like that name. Maybe we can pick a name once I see you all dressed up. Sometimes a certain look can only be pulled off by people with a certain name.

"I reckon for now though, I want to head upstairs, and I really and desperately need you to fuck my pussy, and fill me with your cum," Beth said as she got up and 0ulled me to my feet.

I got up, and lifted her, whilse she wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed, all the way up the stairs, and onto the bed.

"Take me...I need it," Beth said, in a tone between pleading and demanding.

She laid on the bed, her legs high up in the air, whilst she spread them holding her ankles. I ran my tongue over her nylons, running them from her shoes, over the seams, all the way of to her thighs. I lapped up her creamy juives from her thighs, before spreading her pussy, and thrusting myself deep inside her.

Beth moaned, telling me to fuck her hard. I told her to eat and lick her tits and nipples, which she was more than happy to do. She seemed to love them as much as I did! Soon I shot my load in her wet pussy, while she squeezed me with her muscles, milking me dry.

"I needed that...I really needed that," she said, whilst smiling up at me.

Again I lifted her up, my cock still inside her. The nylons against my skin felt so good. As she got down on her feet, she embraced me, then kissed me. We kissed until we ran out of breath. We decided tonight we would be in the same bed, and Beth was keen to get ready.

Seductively she sat on tne bed, letting her shoes dangle from her nylon clad feet. She took them off, the slowly unclipped the suspenders and roller her stockings down her legs. I was mesmerised and could not take my eyes off of her. She then took off her corset and the tiny lace panties. In all her nude glory she stood in front of me. I had never seen a woman looking more beautiful, at least, if you discount what I'd looked at online.

We slept, with Beth fully curled up against me. I fell asleep with a horny grin on my face.

I had woken up before her, and went downstairs to make coffee and get breakfast going. Feeling the urge, I had put on Beth's pink silk gown, which just about covered my backside when she walked in.

As she came into the kitchen she laughed, whilst slapping me on my backside. Her hand then slid under the robe, where she double checked if I had gone commando. She went back up, then came back with a pink pair of panties.

"If you wish to be decent underneath, wear these," she said as she kissed me.

"You look very sexy," I said, looking her up and down.

"Good enough to eat?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, definitely. You have a fantastic sexy body, and I would eat you for sure," I told Beth.

With that she opened her black kimono style robe and stepped out of her panties. She sat on the worktop and spread her legs. With her hands she spread her pussy and her clit looked like an open invitation to eat her cunt out. I crouched down, and put my fingers in her wet cunt. Beth moaned, and put her hands on the back of my head. She pulled me close, and my mouth closed on her pussy. I kissed and licked her pussy, which was smooth and smelt of last night's sex, mixed with a lovely perfume scent.

"Mmmm...eat my cunt. I love your tongue fucking me like that, you know what you are doing. Ooohhh, yeah, like that, suck my clit...I will squirt in your mouth if you keep this up," she moaned.

Knowing what she tasted like, licking up her juices was like heaven to me, as I focussed on her clit, whilst fingering her cunt and her arse.

"Oohhh you horny bastard, looking for a mouthful of cum are you? I will make you drink me...stick your tongue in my arse, fuck me in both holes with your tongue!" she encouraged me.

Too keen on her juices I stepped up my efforts between her cunt and arse, licking her, sticking my tongue in, and sucking her clit hard. Beth started slapping my shoulders, before she pushed her pussy hard in my face, and started to squirt.

"Aaahhhh, cumming cumming cumming! Suck my clit please, I need it, I want it. Ooooohhh you drive me crazy, drink me clean, lick my cunt, love my cunt," Beth moaned as she brought her breath back under control.